Stores > PROVANTAGE Corporation

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2015-11-11

"I always get the best prices from Provantage and the orders are always accurate. I have been buying from them for 15 years and would not go anywhere else."

This review was modified by george_hingle on November 13 2015 12:44:01 PM

2015-11-11

"Great Service. Fast Delivery!"

This review was modified by detersesh1 on November 13 2015 11:00:01 AM

2015-11-09

"Provantage is always price competitive and are one of my go to suppliers for almost all our needs"

2015-11-06

"Very impressed and happy with ordering and receiving."

2015-11-04

"I ordered something in the morning, then had to add to it later. My rep was very good about combining my orders when I called back. I always get my order pretty quickly."

2015-11-04

"Provantage ALWAYS does great with my orders. Their website is easy to navigate, shipping is super fast, and tracking is quickly viewed by links in their confirmation email. I shop a number of IT Resellers for my company and Provantage has been a top player in a competitive field. Above all else, thanks for making things easy."

2015-11-04

"The order came quickly and was delivered with no visual damage. The product works great."

2015-11-03

"Very, very fast service, no hitches, and great product. I was printing immediately."

2015-11-02

"Fast shipping, great prices!"

2015-10-30

"Quality Merchandise, delivered on time, courteous people on the phone, Great!"

2015-10-28

"Fast Shipping and super service.
A +++++++++++++

2015-10-28

"Normally they ship the same day, but in this case they showed 62 in stock and one week later the product (UPS) had not shipped. I cancelled the order, but it took almost another week to get the order cancelled. I did place an order for a different product and it shipped the same day and got here in two days. That is the reason the score went up to 3 stars."

2015-10-28

"It is very easy to order from Provantage. I found exactly what I wanted and received the product within 2 days. Very Satisfied!"

morcowbel293's Avatar

Davenport, IA
2015-10-28

"At first I was very happy with the selection and pricing. I needed an item next day. The item showed "In Stock", so I ordered and paid for next day-AM shipping. The next day I was informed that the product was "In-Stock" at a remote warehouse, and whenever they decided to ship, it would arrive the next morning. Canceled order. Will not order again."

2015-10-27

"When I place an order on the web and receive what I ordered within 2 days, I' can't ask for better!"

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.