• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Ordered a replacement WT Box for a Brother's Laser Printer. Recieved product in excellent time (actually before estimated time of Arrival). Fits printer and works great. Only thing I would recommend is putting directions for returning for recycle of old WT Box."

"Fast Shipping, Sent me tracking information so I could follow the shipment all the way, PC's were reasonable priced and in good condition."

"Fast service item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you"

"I ordered a singer Serger on jan 29th. It arrived and once assembled realized it was broken, I then returnee the item on 2/10 and they confirmed receiving it back on 2/12. It is now 3/3 and I have yet to receive a refund. I have emailed them countless times and I keep getting the same run around. I have since opened a dispute with my credit card. This is no way to run a business. They certainly didn't wait 3 weeks to charge me for the items. So the fact that they are not refunding is ludacris! I will not purchase from them ever again. I'll stick to Amazon and their painless returns. "

"The reason I order from Provantage is the fact that they are consistent in meeting my delivery expectations and the fact that they most always have stock of the item I need (ready to ship out) Orders are almost always processed same day, even when ordered in the afternoon. Provantage is great! They will continue to get my business, because they are really, really good at what they do!

Thanks,

John Walton
St John Medical Center
Tulsa, OK

"Outstanding! Fastest delivery out there. Quick and responsive customer service. "

"I have ordered twice from this company, both times it was cartridges for a Ricoh printer. They are OEM and even with the shipping charges they are still the cheapest place I can find them. Also, when I have placed my orders I receive an email within a very few minutes that my order is being prepared and both orders have been shipped within an hour or so. I also had reason to contact the company with a question. A wonderful lady answered immediately (she spoke English very clearly) and gave me the answer to my question. I would recommend this company very, very highly."

"My order was shipped promptly and received sooner than expected without incident."

"Great selection of enterprise grade brand name equipment that ships fast with low prices. "

"Great prices, very fast, efficient delivery. Wonderful in-stock availability of products"

"My order arrived quickly, in tact, with no issues. I am very satisfied and would order product again."

"Ordered a CPU cooler on 2/18/2015 and got an email the same day saying that it had shipped and a charge was applied to my account.

On 2/24/2015, it seemed strange that I had not received a tracking number, so I contacted customer service to see what was wrong. I was simply told that it had not shipped, but should be "shipping today" according to their distributor. When I asked why I had been charged last week, I got the confusing reply that there was actually "no stock with ETA’s through April 2015" to send me at all. Since it had not shipped (and apparently didn't exist in the first place), I called to cancel the order and get a refund.

Given this information, I went ahead and ordered the same item from Newegg for $12.50 cheaper (with the $5 mail in rebate). I had only ordered from Provantage in the first place because the item was not in stock at Newegg when I was ordering last week. I didn't mind paying a little extra to get the item sooner.

On 2/25/2015, I find that the item that supposedly didn't exist has now shipped and will arrive tomorrow. And instead of the full refund, I'll be paying for shipping both ways.

Some tips for dealing with Provantage:
- Don't trust the inventory numbers unless they're in the hundreds. It's not worth the hassle of trying to deal with an item from Provantage that could potentially run out of stock.
- "I'd like to cancel my order" is the code phrase for activating the secret rush processing. I would have been fairly happy with this resolution had I not also been told that my order would be cancelled and there was no stock to ship.

In the end, I have to pay for their inability to communicate with their distributor effectively. It's not a total loss, but I definitely won't be taking the risk of using Provantage in the future.

"Ordering was made easy as a return customer. Delivery was fast and on time. "

"Easy order, delivered as promised - great experience!"

"Great service as always! Fast and convenient ordering and product was shipped and here in less than 3 days!"

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.