PROVANTAGE Corporation Reviews - page 2 - provantage.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 2,525 reviews

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,698)

"We order frequently and have orders shipped directly to our customers. Orders are always shipped very quickly. Notification is good also."

"Provantage is terrific.
Quick checkout, very good pricing, fast delivery.

"PROVANTAGE is always so quick to process our orders. Usually, we receive an email from PROVANTAGE within minutes of placing our order to let us know the order is being filled/shipped. Prices are also very competitive!"

"I ordered 4 HP ink cartridges (1 black and 3 color). I researched available (acceptable) vendors and found Provantage had the lowest price. These cartridges were $480 directly from HP and somewhat lower from other sources (and many MUCH higher). Including shipping I had them delivered three days later for $400. Provantage sent the four cartridges from three separate cities. The cartridges seemed to be fresh: 2 had expiration dates in August 2015 and the other 2 in September 2015."

"Great two day service at no extra charge"

"Fast delivery, good. Price"

"i liked it works great. t h a nk sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

"I love your prices and quick delivers. I probably will never order anything from Amazon electronic again."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was able to find what I wsa looking for at a fair price/"

"Simple to order online and very prompt delivery."

"Shipping was extremely fast, and price was the lowest I've seen."

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered something for over night delivery and did not receive it for 2 days, I did appreciate that they took the overnight shipping off but I was expecting the part and could not fix the printer in the time I told my client. "

"This is my second purchase with Provantage and it went just as good as the first. Great price and Fast delivery. I wish Extremely Satisfied was an option to choose. I will definitely buy again from Provantage!"

"Website easy to use, easy to check on current and past orders."

"I have ordered from PROVANTAGE before. Every time that I have ordered, my expectations for service are exceeded. This company delivers superior service."