• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-06-08

"I got my merchandise in a timely manner. The quality vs. price was outstanding. Out of all the sites I shopped, Provantage was still the most thrifty place to shop."

2015-06-04

"Great Pricing, prompt order processing and shipping."

2015-06-04

"Easy to find items on Web Site, easy to buy."

2015-06-03

"As always, you do a great job. "

2015-06-03

"It's about price and delivery. I would like to be able to know where stock is shipping from before placing an order. Provantage does a good job and is a valued partner."

2015-06-02

"Quick and easy purchase experiencie"

2015-05-28

"I had a very bad experience with Mickey Walker at the beginning he reject my international visa card and said you do not accept it till that I respect what happened but later on I issued American visa from bank of America since I am living now in Plano after that I made anothe order he refused it again although I used American issued new card and droped me an e.mail say they can not accept it
!!!! Although both cards that i have and use them in every place in USA except Provanage
Actually at that moment I felt the problem is Mr Mickey may be because I am not american and Muslim !!! ? forgot this matter after couple of days and asked my sister to help and use her visa card to end this issue and trying to convince my self it is a system . But after that I get surprised that he accept my previous rejected order after my sister placed the order instead of me to help me to get the consignment in very strange behavior from him how you reject my two cards at the beginning and after my sister placed the order you accepted it after couple of days and calling my sister to confirm her order by the way my sister is an American citizen I surprised he drawed the money from the 2 balance all what I passed through makes me hate to deal with PROVANTAGE if he is the person in charge that I have to deal with him. when discovered what happened to my bank balance I am sure he did all of that in purpose specially after I sent him an email. Mail telling him you withdrawed the money for a unacceptable order according to your e.mails. mails he replied I got a confirmation from my sister !!!
does that mean he do not accept my confirmation for my own cards !!!!!
? replied how you accept other person confirmation for my own cards
after this bad experience I do not want to deal with PROVANTAGE again If he is the person in charge to deal with I have all else. Mails between me and him and can forward it at request and all other rejected orders also I can provide documents that confirm my balance can cover dozen of this order for both cards that I have

2015-05-27

"SALES PEOPLE ARE NOT VERY CHEERING, SEEMS LIKE THEY DO NOT EVEN WANT TO TALK TO CLIENTS.
SHIPPING CHARGE OF $50 FROM CA TO CA SEEMS LIKE A RIP OFF AND WHEN WE CALL AS ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING IT THEY GIVE AN ANSWER LIKE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, SURELY I WILL NOT BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER TO THIS BUSINESS. "

2015-05-26

"good work we appriciate your way of business"

2015-05-23

"Until I this purchase, I never heard of Provatange. I was a little worried, but after ready numerous reviews, I decided to give them a shot. I got my tablet $25 cheaper than any where else. I was also extremely pleased that I received it within 48 hours with their basic ground shipping. "

2015-05-21

"place order late morning. order shipped that afternoon. received order next day undamaged and complete. excellent service."

2015-05-15

"They are very quick and efficient!"

2015-05-08

"I was amazed that I ordered on one afternoon, and it arrived the following morning. Kudos to Provantage and UPS!!!"

2015-05-06

"I'm a Sysadmin at a big law firm in Dallas, Texas. I've been ordering from Provantage for almost 2 years now and every purchase experience has been phenomenal. I've bought hard drives for both workstations and servers, battery backups for our server infrastructure, network switches, small office MFP's, tape drives, LTO 6 tapes, workstation monitors. You name it, I've bought it. Not once have I had to return something I've purchased from them. So not only do they have a great stock to choose from but its considerably cheaper than buying straight from the manufacturer. As an IT Professional, I recommend Provantage for all your purchasing needs."

2015-05-05

"Always ships quickly and always right. "

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.