Stores > Provantage LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-05

Good Deals, Great Customer Service

"Good Deals, Great Customer Service"

2016-04-04

"When we received the computer it was dead & we are having to return it which really puts our employee in a bind.

Patti
Bearing Kinetics
Dallas, Tx

2016-03-31

What else is there to say but AWESOME!

"From the ease of ordering the items I needed for my program, to the pricing, to the check out, nothing but top notch!"

This review was modified by aautry on March 31 2016 02:14:20 PM

2016-03-25

WHO'S Your Dealer???

"Placed my order for a Ricoh PCU 2:30 p.m. and it was on my doorstep the next morning!! Better than Amazon. Not to mention, Staples was out of stock on this item, for $358 and found this company who sold me the same item for $72.00 less!! You'd be NUTZ not to shop here!!"

2016-03-09

Did what they promised

"I received the item I ordered when they promised it and it did exactly what they said it would do. The ordering process was seamless."

2016-02-23

No Deal or Sale

"Was looking for a good deal on a monitor that turned out to be good to be true.
Was a $15 sale price on a $250 monitor. Had the option to either take full price or cancel.
No confident in their pricing if it turns out to be a case of bait and switch, in error or not.
NO SALE.

2016-02-20

Fast Shipping

"Fast shipping but shipping cost a bit high for additional items in an order."

2016-01-28

Great experience.

"Shopped around for two new displays, found the best price on my ideal choice with Provantage. Super fast shipment - ordered on Thursday night, boxes on my doorstep by Monday. Will happily work with them again."

2016-01-21

Epson ink cartridge success!

"We were in need of cartridges for our Epson check reader. We found that Provantage had them at a very fair price along with a friendly charge for shipping as well."

2016-01-21

OUTSTANDING prices and fast, fast delivery!!!!

"I always comparison-shop and 9 times out of 10 Provantage has the item IN STOCK at better than elsewhere price, and it's usually at my desk next day using standard shipping.
Hope they stay in business a long time!

2016-01-12

Efficient and Fast

"My order arrived much quicker than I expected Provantage definitely has a new customer who will go out hos way to recommend them to his coworkers."

2016-01-02

"i am satisfied with the Delivery all my items were on times thank you."

2015-12-30

"All items (laptops and SSDs) arrived next day in perfect condition via standard shipping."

2015-12-28

"Provantage was very easy to deal with, they double checked the order info to protect from any fraudulent activity, and the order arrived quick and on time. "

2015-12-17

"I am a first time customer of Provantage, and they turned me into a lifetime customer.

Their delivery was fast (1 day delivery - I only paid for ground shipping!), their returns system is no hassle, and their customer service is the best I've ever gotten from an online retailer.

Within 30 minutes of contacting them that I needed an RMA (through no fault of theirs), they shipped the replacement and sent me a free packing slip to return the old package. Compare that level of service with manufacturers that make you jump through hoops and wait weeks or months to "approve" your RMA, force you to pay for expensive shipping, only to send it right back because you packed it wrong!

Thank you, Provantage, for making my shopping experience a fantastic one!

This review was modified by onepunchpanda on December 17 2015 09:46:49 AM

Share Provantage LLC's store rating

Provantage LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provantage LLC is a merchant member
Provantage LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.