• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2015-05-12

"I am very happy with my new Canon 5D Mk iii. The package price with the Canon grip and Canon Battery is very good. They beat both B&H and Adorama. I had free shipping with my purchase and had my order 6 days later. Thanks again. "

2015-05-12

"They provided outstanding communication, and VERY FAST order processing and shipping. Would definitely do business with them again."

2015-05-11

"Extremely happy with my PROFEEL / PMI Digital purchase experience. They responded very quickly to questions, offered a great price, and the speed / cost of shipping couldn't be beat. I purchased my item on a Monday and had it in my hands by Wednesday. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you PROFEEL!"

2015-05-04

"Excellent price/service/product and fast delivery! I highly recommend doing business with Profeel.com!"

2015-05-04

"They were absolutely awesome. I was a bit nervous because the price was so good and didn't want to get 'taken'. This is important with cameras because of grey market issues. I submitted the wrong address and they canceled the order quickly and shipped to the correct address. Every touch point has been excellent."

2015-04-30

"Super competitive price, killer customer service, and fast shipping. Will be ordering from them again"

2015-04-29

"Found out about Profeel/ PMI Digital thru another vender, transaction went smoothly and quickly. Product 7d mkII, delivered as described and on time... "

2015-04-29

"GREAT Experience! I'd buy from Profeel/PMI Digital again for their great prices, quick response and fast shipping. Can't beat them... "

2015-04-28

"Excellent Service with speedy delivery."

2015-04-22

"Awesome service and deal, and I registered my 24-70 lens in canon site also. I am strongly suggest PMI to my friends."

2015-04-22

"I had a very pleasant experience with this company. Product was shipped extremely fast. I would definitely recommend them. "

2015-04-22

Very good authorized dealer! I should shop at Profeel earlier for saving money. Shipping is very fast. Everything is good!

2015-04-18

"Great deal and quick shipment exactly as described. Highly recommended very quick shipment once the offer was accepted"

2015-04-18

"My experience with Profeel was perfect! I purchased a Canon 5DIII and the focus system was off. They didn't question me when I told them that I thought it was faulty (giving them the troubleshooting I had already tried). I shipped it back to them and they immediately shipped me a new one that is working in perfect order!! This is a good company who stands by their product and has excellent customer service! They are quick to reply if you need anything. I will buy from them again!"

2015-04-17

"Great communication, fast shipping, excellent packaging. Beautiful all the way around. PROFEEL is a gentleman and a scholar."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.