Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2015-10-26

"Super seller! Shipped the same day I ordered and I received the order in two days. Items were as described and packed correctly. I had a question for them and their customer service is great, answered my question to my satisfaction."

2015-10-26

"Amazing! Very helpful with any issues and willing to insure customer satisfaction without sacrificing speedy delivery! Received my order in 1 day! Helped me with a billing issue with ease! Not a single complaint whatsoever!"

2015-10-26

"Quick and friendly communication, very speedy processing and shipping, and great prices!!! Was so satisfied I bought my second lens from then too. And I have already recommended them to my other photographer friends. "

2015-10-14

"Always a pleasure doing business with PROFEEL/PMI Digital. The sales force is extremely friendly and helpful. They have a great selection of products at very competitive prices. Shipping is fast and secure! Hats off to Sharon and Esther for answering all of my order questions! Great job!"

2015-10-12

"I loved how quick and personal the service was. Instead of going back and forth in emails, they called me when needed and sorted things out quickly. Lens reached me on the day promised. And great price too. I recommend them to everybody."

2015-09-29

"This was my first purchase from Profeel. Since they are canon's authorized dealer, I bought a lens from them. They were very quick in processing the order and I got it within 3 days.
Securely packed package, product as described.

2015-09-16

"I was extremely satisfied with my entire order process. The product was priced extremely well, was shipped quickly, and it was well packaged as to ensure no damage would occur during transportation. I was also extremely impressed in the brief contact I had with their customer service. I sent a quick email a couple days after placing my order to ask a quick question, and received a response no more than two hours later. All in all I am very satisfied with my order, and without hesitation would definitely order from them again."

2015-09-05

"Amazing Experience, I highly recommend profeel.com and will use them again!"

2015-09-02

"I bought a canon 7d mark II and saved $450.00 its a full retail version not a grey market or import camera it comes with the full canon usa warranty . i got the camera by the end of the following day . im very satisfied and would't hesitate to buy from then again."

2015-09-02

"I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase of a Canon 6D from PROFEEL / PMI. Price quoted was $80 below big N.Y. camera store price and the camera is brand new, in box, with Canon USA warranty, accessories and soft ware. There were no delays or hitches at any point in the transaction or delivery. I plan on doing more business with PROFEEL. "

2015-09-02

"Excellent experience purchasing Canon Lenses! Fast free shipping and helpful knowledgable staff. Will definitely purchase from Profeel again!
Steven D, Madison MS

2015-09-02

"Excellent service! Great prices, polite, professional, and quick. I don't think there is anything else I could ask for as a customer. I rate them great a service and exchange as last year I bought from them and we had an issue with a brand new lens that Canon tried to deny coverage. These guys called them up and escalated. If that wasn't going to work an exchange was next option but it all worked out and they took care of me. "

2015-09-02

"Quick, easy and straight forward transaction, great camera at a great price, Thanks!"

2015-08-27

"I purchased a Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L lens for an amazing price and everything in the process went well. A great experience and I would be more than willing to purchase again in the future."

2015-08-25

"Great personal service, easy to deal with."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.