• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Great seller, shipped on time (though UPS Ground can be slow at times) and I love my new 6D!"

"Been a customer for more than 6 years. Discovered them via word of mouth. Excellent reliable customer service, prompt and accurate inquiry replies, and a Canon USA Authorized Dealer. It means a lot to me because I'm assured I have Canon USA Warranty support.

Besides that, the production quality of my lenses and camera bodies I have ordered from ProFeel/PMI didn't need reconfiguration or any further adjustments. I thought it was just coincidence, however I had this confirmed as I always take my equipment to a Canon Service Center after the initial 2 month's use.

Pricing. I feel I've always had the best deal for what I purchase with them. Counting the quality of service I get from them, it becomes an even more unbeatable bargain.

"This was my first experience with Profeel Inc. and it was excellent! I appreciate a company that does exactly what they promise to do. No BS, priced as promised and shipped as promised. Communication was quick and clear. What more would you want from an online retailer? I will do business with them in the future."

"Wonderful experience with my ProFeel transaction! I ordered a new Canon EF F2.8 70-200mm lens. My order was flawless and their customer service and shipping was first rate! I would definitely order from them again without hesitation and recommend them to my friends."

"I made my purchase from PROFEEL / PMI Digital through a third-party website. I cannot stop sharing about their excellent service and great price as a Canon authorized retailer. I have been a loyal customer of Adorama or B&H, and they are superb retailers . However, Profeel/PMI Digital also offers most of photographers' needs with great price and personal service, as if I walk into my local camera store. I will definitely make more purchases from PROFEEL / PMI Digital again."

"My product was shipped promptly and communication was excellent! I would definitely purchase from Profeel / PMI Digital again."

"Very responsive, quick delivery, lens in perfect condition at the best price around. Only suggestion would be to have a signature for delivery since it's such an expensive item. "

"I had never heard of Profeel before, and I was a little hesitant to purchase an expensive lens from them, but I'm glad I did. The shipment came very quickly and the customer service was good. I had a very positive experience!"

"I returned 16-35 f4 and got a 70-200 ii, return process was smooth and shipping was very FAST! outstanding customer service!! Thank you!!"

"Perfect service. Thanks for all!"

"Great price, great communication during the easy purchasing process, and package arrived on time and the package/product came outwardly undamaged/as described (haven't had a chance to try out the camera yet). Highly recommended."

"I ordered a Canon 6D body from Profeel.... They had the best price out there from an "authorized" dealer. I was not expecting superfast shipping, but that is EXACTLY what I received and this was during the Christmas rush!! Above & beyond expectations!! Profeel is for REAL."

"Excellent service, extremely fast shipping. I got my product sooner than expected, almost to soon to make delivery signature arrangements. I will definately do business with them again.

Great vendor!!

"Great friendly costumer service. Frequent updates of order status and prompt shipping. They also emailed me the rebate form with me even asking for it."

"Had a great experience with PMI, Would definitely order from these guys again. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.