Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.

Great price, nice communication

"Profeel had the best price for a brand new Canon EF 70-200 2.8 II lens with a USA Warranty. I had great phone communication and the lens arrived quickly. Great company!"

Very positive experience with PROFEEL

"I ordered two canon lenses from PROFEEL in April of 2017. Very good experience. I was referred to Profeel and was able to get great pricing from them. Shipped the same day of ordering. Customer service responded to email promptly. I would like to recommend to everyone for purchasing from PROFEEL. "

Exceptional purchase and delivery

"The order and delivery went flawlessly and they are great to work with. "

2017-04-26

Pleasant Experience

"The prices were good. The customer service was even better. I would buy from them again."

2017-04-13

Great communication, high quality, fast shipping

"I had a great experience with Profeel. I wanted to get the 70-200mm f/2.8 II lens and found a good deal with Profeel. They communicated with me perfectly, the ordering process was very simple, and I got my lens in amazing time. It was in brand new condition--never been opened. Thank you Profeel!! "

2017-04-04

Excellence!!!

"I contacted PROFEEL about purchasing a couple items for my Canon EOS 6D (EF 85mm 1.8, BG-E13 battery grip & LP-E6N battery) and they delivered on their promise. Items were brand new and sealed in boxes with warranty information. Prices are competitive and would recommend to anyone. Will happily make purchases from PROFEEL in the future!"

2017-03-31

Competitive pricing and very quick shipping

"The camera I ordered was priced competitively. PMI shipped very quickly in a well protected box."

2017-03-28

Great price.

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark IV and two L series zoom lenses. The price was better than anywhere else. I had enough left over to throw in a Canon 600EX ii RT Speedlight. After my items shipped, I had the UPS shipment diverted to a UPS store so I could pick it up and sign for it at my convenience. Everything was packed in one thick cardboard box with allot of padding. Well done. I will order from Profeel again."

2017-03-27

Profeel is a GREAT company to do bussiness

"Ordering was easy and the Prices can not be beat. Quality of service and product is outstanding. I bought a Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT flash and could not be happier. Will definitely buy more from them "

Fantastic transaction!

"This was the first time I've ordered a really high end piece of camera equipment so naturally, I was somewhat nervous. I had searched for at least a month to find the best price from the best company. PROFEEL was the perfect combination. They had a price I couldn't beat, shipped the item incredibly fast and it was just an A+ experience all around. I'm ecstatic with my purchase!"

Canon 85mm f1.2L USM II

"Great, friendly customer service. Received lens in new perfect condition a day early. Great packaging."

2017-03-27

Fast, friendly, and super helpful!

"The team at profeel/pmi has been nothing short of great! This is the second time we've ordered for our business from them and their follow up to make sure everything is as should be is second to none, when I've spoken with people on the phone they've been very friendly and the orders have been quick as well. They remained in touch to communicate throughout the entire process and at no point did I feel in the dark with what was going on with our large orders. I would highly recommomend using them for your business or personal needs!"

2017-03-15

You get what you pay for, And sometime a little more

"Had a hard time making order with paypal as the hub, Gordon, from a third party referral helped me with getting it to work, Profeel wasn't able to help much for me, but after giving feedback, if the situation arises with someone else, they know what to suggest and it's good to have a company open to customer feedback. Once I got camera ordered I asked if they could expedite shipping so I could have it for the weekend, I was told next day would cost me, and I would have it by that Tuesday with free shipping so I declined the next day shipping, then got an email the next Monday that my order was being sent next day and I would have it that Tuesday, (update, the type of shipping it would have cost for then to get it to me for Friday would have been exorborant to either of us, so I don't want to remove my previous comment, customer service should have been more detailed, but I can't blame them for wanting to not pay that kind of cost either). The price was good, not great, but good, great isn't attainable to authorized dealers, which they are and all I would deal with, until Canon lowers their MAP (Minimum asking price)"

2017-03-13

Straight Up Good Deal

"Great price. Ordered and delivered within seven days time. Already enjoying the camera. Checked the 80D out thoroughly. Registered with Canon, and received the documentation for my Mack Warranty. Its all good. Thanks guys and gals. "

2017-03-07

Great service, fast shipping, superb price!

"First purchase from this merchant. I had never heard of them before, but decided to take a chance after seeing the great reviews. Ordering was an extremely easy process. Shipping was super fast. Package arrived on time and was well-packed. The price for the camera I ordered was the best I had found. Highly recommended."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.