• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

"Profeel really stepped up to the plate to help me on a last minute order for a Canon &D Mk II. I especially want to thank Ester for going above and beyond to help me complete the transaction and have it on the truck for shipping. This entire transaction took place in less than 30 minutes. I had problems trying to get my bank account approved and with Esters savy and patients she knock it out of the ballpark!!
I will highly recommend my friends to use Profeel.
Thank you Ester!!

"I placed an order for a Canon 7D II on April 12, 2015. I received a brand new, in the box, USA warranty, as-advertised and as-promised, 0 shutter count (I checked) body with all accessories. Prior to, during, and after placing the order, Profeel was very responsive, professional, honest, cooperative, and a genuine pleasure to work with. The body did have some focusing issues upon receipt. Live view was spot on 10 out of 10 times, but the mirror-based autofocus was missing more than half the time on a stationary target in One Shot. I did consider and actually started the process of returning it for an exchange. Profeel was very responsive, immediately sent a return shipping label, and I was all ready to box it up and send it back. In other words, if I had wanted to exchange it, I am 100% confident that I would have been able to without fuss (which was why I also gave them 5 stars on this dimension below). However, after talking at length with several support folks at Canon, and reading the excellent Lensrentals.com article on autofocus systems and variations across bodies and lenses, I opted to send the body to Canon for service where they confirmed the issues I was seeing and re-calibrated it at no charge. At Canon’s recommendation, I also shipped back my 70-200 2.8L II (which was sadly no longer under warranty) and paid Canon to calibrate my lens to the new body at the same time. The lens and body came back and the autofocus issues were gone. The autofocus is excellent now, my lens is calibrated to this body, and I am delighted with the performance. So as far as my experience Profeel, I could not be happier. The money I saved more than covered the calibration of my lens to the new body, and obviously Canon honored the warranty on the new body. I now have exactly what I wanted—a tack sharp 7D II that is churning out a very high percentage of keepers. I will use these folks for big-ticket photography purchases going forward. I admit I was skeptical at first, but these guys are for real, and it was actually a better buying experience than I was used to when buying from the big online photo retailers (you know who I’m talking about). Thank you David! "

"Lens came as expected. Was packed properly. Took an entire week to receive which was longer than expected but overall a good transaction."

"Amazing Service! Got me a great price by talking with customer service and stayed competitive with the online market. Invoiced me at 10PM so I didn't have to wait till the next day to process my order. Camera arrived quickly and is amazing!"

"A great alternative to the big, more well-known sellers.

I purchased some Canon gear and was able to get the absolute best price anywhere at Profeel. No other authorized dealer could compete. I would totally do business here again.

Shipping was fast and sturdy.

"Perfect!! . Bought a brand new Canon 6D The price was the lowest available at the time of purchase,Amazon, B&h,Adorama couldn't get close. Delivery in 2 days, Packaging was far better than what amazon sent.Yes, i bought one earlier through Amazon, i had to return because it already had a shutter count of 200. Call it testing or Quality control,it is a used cam to me. There are cameras available which are sold as USed with tht shutter count.The one from Prfoeel came with ZERO shutter count. Anyways would recommend Profeel and sure would come back again."

"This was my first order from PROFEEL and I'm quite pleased. The price was excellent for the Canon lens that I wanted, the shipping was very fast and customer service was pleasant. I can't find any fault with PROFEEL and I will definitely look to them in the future for camera purchases."

"ProFeel/PMI provided excellent service. I placed my order, it was shipped the same day, well packaged and sent fast.

I received confirmation of my order and tracking info shortly after placing my order. Highly recommend them.

"PMI Digital is hands down my go-to retailer for all Canon products. Their customer service is quick, friendly, and I'm sure they receive the same loyalty from their customers as they give to them, providing superior competitive pricing on new equipment over other online retailers. I will always go to PMI first! Thank you!! "

"I am very happy with my new Canon 5D Mk iii. The package price with the Canon grip and Canon Battery is very good. They beat both B&H and Adorama. I had free shipping with my purchase and had my order 6 days later. Thanks again. "

"They provided outstanding communication, and VERY FAST order processing and shipping. Would definitely do business with them again."

"Extremely happy with my PROFEEL / PMI Digital purchase experience. They responded very quickly to questions, offered a great price, and the speed / cost of shipping couldn't be beat. I purchased my item on a Monday and had it in my hands by Wednesday. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you PROFEEL!"

"Excellent price/service/product and fast delivery! I highly recommend doing business with Profeel.com!"

"They were absolutely awesome. I was a bit nervous because the price was so good and didn't want to get 'taken'. This is important with cameras because of grey market issues. I submitted the wrong address and they canceled the order quickly and shipped to the correct address. Every touch point has been excellent."

"Super competitive price, killer customer service, and fast shipping. Will be ordering from them again"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.