• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Low price, quick email response, fast shipping, well protected package. Highly recommended. "

"Items were shipped quickly and I received the package within a few days, all communication was quick and clear and everything arrived just as advertised! I had a great experience with Profeel/PMI Digital and will most definitely look to them for future purchases! "

"Ordered my coveted Canon lens. Great price. Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery. About to order another lens."

"Great prices, excellent customer service that was quick to respond and address all my concerns. "

"First experience with Profeel, and I'm very impressed. Good follow-up, from the time I placed my order to the day it was delivered. I like that Profeel stayed in touch with me the whole way. Placed my order on Tuesday, received my order on Friday."

"I ordered Canon 7d mark ii recently from PMI and received the camera faster than I expected. The item was well packaged and worked as described.
A week later, the price of the camera was dropped for $100.00.
I sent an email to ask for the price match and they agreed to do the price match without any question.
They are so honest to do the business with the customers and do their best to satisfy the customers.
I will do the business with them again and again.
They are excellent and highly recommended.

"A GREAT customer experience. Any questions I had were answered promptly. I had an issue with the camera battery and they pointed me right to the Canon website for the answer and offered additional help if it did not work. I purchased two cameras in the past 2 months and I would not hesitate to buy form this company. A please to deal with and FAST shipping !!!!"

"The best orders are those that simply happen the way we like. You place the order, a few days later, a parcel arrives that is well packaged with exactly what you were hoping for. Already looking into what else they have to offer. Very satisfied."

"Ordered my new Canon 7D Mark II. The Purchase was done to everyones satisfaction. A pleasure to deal with. Super fast delivery by way of UPS."

"Great service and perfect timing"

"Item arrived within 7 days despite bad weather on the east coast. Camera arrived well packed and in original Canon box. Answered email promptly. Pleasure to deal with."

"Great doing business with this company. They provide top service. I received my new camera within 3 business day. They even provide all the paper works for the rebate. I will order from them in the near future for all my camera equipment. Thanks Profeel for the great service!=)"

"Great job, very prompt in spite of holiday order, highly recommended."

"More then excellent, If there was such a thing! Amazing customer service, above and beyond! Fast shipping and I absolutely LOVE my new camera! Thank you soo much! Look forward to ordering from you again in the future! "

"Couldn't be happier! The price was way lower than any competitor and my salesperson Sharon made the experience a delight. I called my order in and by doing so I felt much safer from the personal experience. The item was shipped that same day well protected with lots of packaging foam. All items were exactly as described and I couldn't be happier. I will now always turn to Profeel for my camera needs. Thank you"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.