Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 681 reviews

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
    PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] contact information

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Outstanding transaction. David Burns helped me right away. Great price and fast shipping! What more could a person want? This is my 2nd purchase from these guys and I would definitely purchase from them again!"

"I purchased Canon 5D Mark III w/EF 24-70mm II from Profeel and I am very happy with my experience.

Camera and lens were brand new as described also w/Canon USA warranty. They are very reliable, excellent customer service w/best price out in the market.
I will buy it from them again and would recommend this dealer to anyone

Thank you Profeel especially to David who was very helpful!!!

"Sometimes I think an online seller really gets a chance to excel when something doesn't go as smoothly as you'd hope.

My purchase, a Canon EOS 7D oddly vanished for a couple of weeks after UPS claimed to have delivered it, then it just appeared.

Meanwhile the support I got from Profeel was absolutely faultless, I had read online reviews of Profeel and they are 100% deserving of their great reputation. Thanks Profeel

I'd definitely recommend Profeel to anyone reading these reviews

"My experience with these folks has been completely positive. I was buying multiple items and they sent me a very low quote very quickly (by far the lowest for a Canon Authorized Dealer, and competitive with the gray market). Later I had a problem with PayPal, which was my actually fault, and they were friendly, patient, and responsive. I received the merchandise today and it was carefully packaged and everything was as expected. Wish there were more stores like this one."

"I purchased a 5D Mark III but it wasn't in stock. I cancelled the first order. However, Sharon pursued my business diligently but professionally. I decided to purchase the same product again, especially because of her and Paul's (her manager) persistence and courteous service. Additionally the price was $300.00 cheaper than my normal stores, Adorama or B&H. The product finally came in and it was brand new. It was from a 5D Mark III/EF 24-105 Kit.

I feel they should divulge this information to the customer so they know they are getting a separated kit because some people want to get exactly what they purchase so they can have the original packaging. However, I am not one of those people and I am ecstatic with my camera.

I took some photos and I am glad I have a new product for less money and with excellent service.

If you order from this company be prepared to wait if the product is not in stock. There are many companies in New York that bait and switch, this isn't one of those companies. The wait was well worth it.

I will buy from them again. Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by reggieburris on April 22 2013 04:26:58 PM

"Great experience. hazel free shopping.
Will diffidently buy from here again.friendly service.

"I purchased some Canon lenses from PMI Digital last year and found the prices and service to be great. This year when I decided to upgrade to a Canon 5D MK-III I found their pricing and service hard to beat. Their customer service is outstanding in every way and the free shipping is a bonus. This company goes the extra step to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase!"

"Excellent transaction! Product was exactly as advertised. I had an issue with payment method, and was able to get through to a sales rep quickly and resolved it quickly. Trustworthy retailer. Will do business with them again."

"I appreciate receiving a great product at a great price. I was skeptical of purchasing the 28-107 Canon L lens as a "white box" but took a chance as it was $300 less than from BH Photo/ Certainly pleased that I did as it is a primo product. Will use PMI Digital for my other needs."

"Extremely professional organization. I ordered on Saturday and I gor confirmation that it was being shiped on Sunday night. The item got to my house 2 days later (I live in Canada). Amazingly fast shipping, great communication, amazing value, this is a store to recommend."

"This is a second time I order from PMI Digital.

As usual they are an excellent source for professional photo equipment on ebay.

Not only I can count that the equipment will be shipped in the best possible way, but I also get personal follow up from PMI digital while the package is on the way - considering the price of the equipment it makes me very comfortable to conduct my business with PMI Digital.

"Thank you for your help in placing my order. We looked at a number of suppliers and my son highly recommended you and told me price is not everything. These people will stand behind you and assist you with whatever problems you have and can truly count on them. I have not received the product as of yet and if you like will redo the survey later."

"Excellent! I purchased various professional photography items from PROFEEL/PMI Digital over the past two years and I have never been disappointed. Prices are low and they are reliable. Items received exactly as expected. Shipping and delivery is always fast. Customer service is excellent: they answer the phone, replied to a message when I called outside normal business hours and they promtply reply to email. Truly excellent customer service!

"Awesome product and awesome service!! Will definitely buy from again!"

"Bought a new canon 5D2,excellent price,camera was as stated,new, USA War.,recieved in 2 days.Will buy from PMI again"