• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Today I received the purchase from the courier. Everything is great!!! I received what I wanted. thanks a lot."

"Cheapest price i could find, item is exactly as described. Fast and free shipping. Highly recommend."

"Good company to do business with."

"I had a PERFECT experience with PMI. First of all the customer support was TOPS. The shipping was SPEEDY FAST. The item 100 percent as described.
I am going over to DPREVIEW and BLAST PMI with FULL RECOMMENDATION.
THANK YOU!!!
Cherylm

"Great prices, prompt email responses to questions and prompt shipping. I will definitely do business with them again in the future."

"Excellent price on the Canon 6D kit with 24-105mm and the Canon battery grip. Very good experience and received the camera kit in about 26hrs with the fast shipping option. Packaged very well and knew I was getting the best quality for the price. Will buy all my future camera equipment from PMI Digital in the future. Good bye Amazon and Hello PMI!"

"Profeel offers the best prices anywhere for your camera gear. They can't be topped. They have great sales people and customer service. I don't think I will buy from anyone else ever again. It's Profeel for me from here on out."

"PMI was most helpful and seemed genuinely concerned that my order was shipped correctly and promptly. I was very happy with my purchase and from now on PROFEEL is my goto place for any of my photo needs. Thanks to Esther and David for a great deal and excellent communications. "

"Very satisfied with business.I did recommend this company to my friends."

"Ordered a Canon 600 ex-rt Flash from PMI Digital / Profeel.
Best Priced Canon Dealer with Fast Efficient service.
Came as described and shipped quickly. Very Happy with the purchase and will definitely be ordering again from these folks.

Thanks Profeel / PMI !

"Bought a lens on eBay Best Offer. Wanted the price to include 3 day shipping. emails crossed and a bit of confusion, so I called customer service. Esther clarified everything and assured me it was shipping out the same day. Authorized Canon (and Nikon, etc.) dealer with best prices on eBay. What's not to like?"

"Good cost/quality relationship, happy with the delivery time and the products was OK."

"Proffesional seller. Ordering, shipping were smooth without a single problem. The seller bundled both my orders for the canon 70d camera and the 17-55mm lens and refunded most of the shipping cost for the second order very smoothly. The items arrived in their original packing inside a plain carton box with padding material. Both camera and lens were brand new and exactly as described. Prior to placing the order and afterwards the seller patiently answered all my inquiries in a very helpful, timely and proffesional manner despite the huge time zone difference. Would definitly recommend PMI DIGITAL (PROFEEL) for a trouble free purchase and they are definitly my favourite seller for photography equipment. "

"While looking at business reviews in an online digital imagery site, I saw several mentions of PMI Digital, with whom I was previously unfamiliar. Based on the strength of those recommendations I visited their storefront and wound up purchasing a high end DSLR camera. In less than 24 hours the item was shipped and 3 days later it was in my hands, exactly as advertised and at a very competitive price. I am very impressed with every aspect of their operation and will gladly look for an opportunity to buy from them again."

"Great services and prices. Fast shipping. I'm a repeat buyer 3 times."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.