Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1
      845-425-0221
      sales@profeelvideo.com
      845-425-2070 ext 2

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Well Done!

"Quick ship, good price, packed well, boxes all perfect. USA Canon products. Will return!"

2017-01-12

5-STAR Experience

"Quality products at a fair price. Exceptional customer service including the order process, communication after the sale and on-time delivery. I couldn't ask for anything more. Highly recommended!"

2016-12-14

Feel confident buying from Profeel/PMI

"I bought my items from Profeel through a recommendation from a friend. I purchased a 16-35mm f4 L IS about two years ago, and based on that purchase I knew they were legitimate. This year I purchased a 600mm f4 L IS II and a 5D Mark IV from Profeel. Both high dollar items but I wasn't worried at all because of my prior transaction. Both transactions shipped fast and in two days had my items. Communication via e-mail regarding order status and shipping status was excellent. Pricing is also fantastic! You won't find a better price unless you buy from a Canadian company because of the favorable exchange rates (I only buy US). The Canadian companies are using the exchange rates to their advantage and not really giving you the true value of your American dollar. Buy American and go with Profeel. Don't be put off by your google research on Profeel, as they may look small, but rest assured they are an authorized Canon USA dealer and ship USA warranty products.

2016-12-10

Awesome!

"Placed 2 orders for three lenses and the service was excellent. Great value and arrived a day early..."

2016-12-09

The best web-tailer you've probably never heard of (yet)!

"I'll admit that that the name ("Profeel") was a little weird and reminiscent of some lost-in-translation East Asian business monikers. (They're actually in NY, just a little inland from the Tappan Zee.)

Well, between me and my girlfriend, four transactions (3 L-lenses and two 5D-level bodies) later... I think I can confidently say that these guys rock.

Anecdote #1: Needed a lens for a project. Told them of the time-sensitive nature of the project. free shipping was bumped to 3-day air on account of customer loyalty. Nice.

Anecdote #2: A long-backordered lens (nobody had it; Canon itself was delayed with their product release) got bumped up to next-day air across the country to make a stated deadline. This is above-and-beyond the call of duty. Bravo.

Yeah, they'll have my business.

2016-12-07

Great service

"I purchased Canon 100-400 mm/4-5.6 Mark II from Profeel, services were swift and sale lady was very friendly .The lens arrived in perfect shape with full Canon USA WARRANTY and I believe was the best price I could get.

2016-12-07

Great buying experience

"I purchased a Canon camera from this Canon authorized dealer. This was my first experience with Profeel. Shipping was extremely fast. The staff was very courteous too. No issues."

Authorized Canon dealer that cares

"Ordered some Canon gear at a great price and now that it has arrived, I'm very impressed with how well it was packaged.
Would definitely use again.

2016-12-05

Outstanding Service and Price!

"equipment was shipped quickly and was exactly as described... no problems!"

2016-12-05

Another picture perfect purchase!

"I recently purchased two Canon L series lenses. And Profeel delivered as usual. I have purchased a good percentage of my Canon gear from them. Great customer service. Great prices. Great products. I have a Canon 5D3, a 70-200 II 2.8, and new to the collection the 85II and the 24-70II 2.8. So very happy with their service a quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from them again!"

prompt service, great price

"I have bought several items from Profeel (Sony Handycam, Sigma 50-100 1.8). Highly recommend them"

2016-11-23

Great Price - Fast Delivery

"I ordered a Canon 600EX II-RT through a referral, my offer was accepted by Profeel/PMI Digital and delivered to my business in less than a week.

2016-11-12

Excellent Seller With Excellent Prices!

"I've been a customer of Profeels for several years now and the experience has always been amazing. Without any doubt the best Canon gear seller out there also they are Canon Authorized Dealer which is very important to have yout gear under USA warranty.
Special thanks to Esther always so nice and David always a pleasure to deal with.

2016-11-03

Highly Recommended !!

"This was my first experience with Profeel. And I couldn’t be happier. I purchased Canon 24-70L II, and 50L lenses. The prices were very reasonable. Lenses arrived very-well packaged and promptly.
Would not hesitate buying from them again !

2016-10-13

Great, great, great

"Item was exactly as described, seller was super responsive, and everything arrived on time. Totally great, will have no problems shopping here again."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.