• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"I love Esther. I feel like she is a personal friend. She has never steered me wrong and has always treated me as a friend. I look forward to dealing with her in the future."

"Product exactly as discribed, good price, arrived on date quoted."

"I have purchased two items from PROFEEL. A new Canon 70D and a Canon EF 100 2.8L Macro IS USM lens. Both arrived quickly, and were in perfect condition. Both have US warrants and have been registered with Canon USA. I am extremely happy with the service, and contact I have had with the staff at PROFEEL. I would recommend PROFEEL to anyone looking for camera equipment. "

"I started shopping with PMI digital 14 months ago and now use them for all my Lens and Camera equipment purchases. During this time I have purchased a Canon 5D mark III, four canon 600 EX RT flashes and a Canon 85mm f1.2 II lens. I have found that they are flexible with their pricing and havent found anyone better. They are a Canon authorized dealer and all of their products shipped are brand new and include a Canon USA warranty. I have always received my order within 2 to 3 days of placing it and shipping has always been free. Customer service has been very good. I thought I had a problem with one of the flashes. They were great about getting a new one out to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for camera equipment."

"Absolutely the best folks to work with. Best prices, best communication, best shipping. All around fantastic service (instant communication, quick return on email questions) and products as advertised…almost seems like the deals are too good to be true…but they are true! I've been a long time customer of a major New York retailer…I am now a customer of Profeel. The only negative is they don't carry everything I would want to purchase! I'm looking forward to Profeel's expansion and future business with them!"

"For me, this is the one and only place to purchase high end photo equipment. Customer orienter, fast shipping, excellent prices. What not to like? I am defiantly coming back and recommending this place to all of my friends and co-workers."

"I dealt with both Sharron and David. Both were extremely helpful and professional. I had concerns about ordering "on line" but was quickly put at ease. Things could not have gone smoothly, and I would not hesitate to use PMI in the future."

"Pro feel is a seller I believe that is very knowledgeable about the products he/she sells. This seller offers high quality products. Also this seller is among the elite on Ebay who say they are an authorized dealer
and offer a warranty. I feel Pro Feel is a seller I can trust for all of my photographic needs. Thank you for being a valued Ebay seller.

"This is the first time I purchased from Profeel. I needed to replace a FF body for a Thursday shoot in Houston. I spoke with David and Esther Wednesday afternoon on the phone. Very helpful. Esther quickly emailed me an invoice and shipped my new camera body overnight. This was a very pleasant purchasing experience.
Thank you Esther and David!
I really appreciate you getting my new camera body out that afternoon.
Best Regards,
JohnF

"I purchased an Canon 600 EX speedlite from PMI Digital through eBay. It was a pleasure dealing with them. A fair price, and very fast shipping.

I would easily recommend PMI Digital to anyone looking to make a photo equipment purchase.

"Excellent customer service! I received the wide angle Canon lens today and it is exactly what was described. I would do business with them again. "

"Great service as well as a live person you can talk to, will alway buy my canon products from them ."

"This is my first visit of Profeel, following a link from Canon Price Watch. I ordered a bundle of Canon 6D with the 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens. The package came on 3/11, which is reasonably fast. I wish that, at their web site, where the order info can be viewed, they would put in the tracking number and let me track the delivery process and be prepared for it. Luckily, I was at home when the package came. So, I was surprised, in a good way."

"I placed an order for a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Zoom Lens from Profeeel based on the price, reviews for this store and the $200.00 rebate Canon was offering for the lens. Their system quickly emailed me confirmation as you would expect. They also emailed me the printable invoice I would need for the rebate and a printable PDF for the current rebate. I found this extra effort on their part very helpful. The following day the lens was shipped and I was emailed a tracking number. The service was fast and thorough.

The lens arrived well packaged in mint condition. It was clearly a new, never opened, US market item. I am very pleased with the service and product.

"Today I received the purchase from the courier. Everything is great!!! I received what I wanted. thanks a lot."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.