PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Reviews - page 3 - profeelvideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 681 reviews

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Very nice work. They took my order and shipped it out the same day. Received it on time. I'm very satisfied with their work."

"PMI / Profeel is a great company to do business with. Always very fast to ship and equipment is packaged very safe. When I have talked to them on the phone they have alwasy been very courteous and helpful. I recommend them to everyone who wants a great deal from a great retailer!"

"EXCELLENT! Service, price and shipping. This was my first time doing business with PROFEEL/PMI but certainly won't be my last. "

"Canon 5D mark II and III, 70-200 2.8L II, 16-25 2.8L, 24-70 2.8L II, and the list goes on of all my purchases with this company. That should speak for itself. Great customer service and the prices can't be beat! Thank you all very much!"

"The PMI Digital is a great new store will make shopping with them are very fast in shipping and customer service congratulations to the entire team at Digital PMI

Sincerely,
Sergio Machado

"Very good seller and friendly customer support, immediate shipping..I want to buy things with PMI Digital in future.I really like the way they respond my mail as early as possible.. they will rock their online business..I have no doubt about that.thanks"

"Best prices anywhere for top quality brand new camera equipment. Real people you can speak to and answers are provided quickly. I've used several of the online majors for cameras but have had a great experience with Profeel/PMI. They are my new first choice when shopping for photography items!"

"PMI Digital were fantastic to work with. They provided very good communication before, during and after the purchase. They shipped on time and as desired, even combined my shipping to help reduce costs. They are an excellent organization, one that I look forward to doing more business with in the future. Good bye BHPHoto and hello ProFeel/PMI Digital."

"My name is Jacek Dolata and I am a professional Photographer in state of Connecticut.
I have been a costumer with Profeel / PMI Digital for nearly 5 years as of Nov 2013.
The company is an Authorized Canon dealer, confirmed on the official Canon website.
They not only have the best prices but what keeps me shopping with them is a costumer service. If you pickup the phone and dial ….. the live person will pick up the phone and answer all of your questions or concerns. I would highly recommend any new potential costumers to them and I am sure that if you buy once with them you will be buying with them all the time and not waste the time to shop around because on the very end you be making a purchase wit Profeel / PMI Digital anyway.
They ship via UPS and I usually get my package next day after I click confirm your order button, super fast, nice and safely packed.
I register all my gear with Canon Professional Service the next day I test the equipment and have never ever problem with registering products I purchased from Profeel/Pmi Digital.
I highly recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

"I love this Company ( Authorized Canon Dealer ) , Love the sales person ( Sharon ) and the owner ( David ) ... they're my primary source of buying Cameras and lenses ,they have the best deal and of Corse 100.0% positive feedback in web and eBay !!! thank you 5 Stars guys
Sal-F

"400mm 2.8 IS ver2 Awesome Seller fast shipping and GREAT communication! This was my first purchase with PMI Digital / Profeel. And this was the best price for my Canon super tel with free shipping. "Ill be back" "

"Awesome Company , Excellent Products and Services, Outstanding, Professional and timely care of their Customers!!!I would recommend 110%.Love you guys! Keep up the good WORK!!!
PS.Best customer service ladies online Esther and Sharon 5Stars!

"PROFEEL/PMI provided me with very professional, courteous, and helpful service in executing the purchase of my camera. Their price was more than competitive. They worked with me to ensure a rapid and effective payment method. They shipped the product immediately and effectively; and it arrived in great condition. I highly recommend them and will purchase more product from them in the future. Great folks"

"Excellent Service! Prices CANNOT be beat! You guys rock! Thank you again for such a great deal and excellent service. Shipping was blazing fast!"

"Kind and helpful service from both Sharon and Esther.

They are very honest about the options you have and explain the pros and cons of any special offers, so there are no surprises.

What you buy is what you get, delivered promptly!

The goods come directly from Profeel. They are not reselling and drop shipping somebody else's inventory. They stand behind what they sell.

Here's what they don't do. They don't sell "grey market" cameras with foreign language instructions and no US warranty. They don't try and up sell you with additional accessories that you don't need.

I ordered a Canon 5d Mark iii on Tuesday afternoon. I got free shipping and it arrived carefully packed on Wednesday afternoon.
The price matched anything I saw at the internet and it comes with the reassurance that Profeel are a Canon Authorized dealer!

I will be buying some lenses from them in the future. I asked for some prices on lenses which they gave me and told me to take my time, enjoy my new camera and come back when I have made up my mind which additional lenses I need. What a refreshing change. It was like dealing with the friendly local camera store of the old days, but with internet prices!