• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Great price and customer service. If you have any issues with your order. Just contact David and he'll take care of your order. "

"I could not be happier with my camera purchase from Profeel. I was hesitant at first because I had not used (or heard of) Profeel before. However, the entire process was as smooth as possible. Customer support was fast, friendly, and helpful. My order was shipped a day after I placed my order, and my Canon 5DIII arrived exactly as described and packed securely. If you have any doubts about Profeel... don't. It's an excellent store with incredible customer support. I will definitely use Profeel again in the future for my camera needs!"

"Profeel is amazong. I highly Recommended..."

"Great group of people to do business with. They gave me the best deal on the lens I wanted. "

"I made a purchase of an expensive Canon lens. Delivery was super fast (2 days). Everything was smooth. I saved over $100 over Adorama/B&H/Amazon....."

"I ordered a Canon 6D from Profeel at a great price. They had good communication and fast shipping. On their own, they even emailed me the rebate form. They exceeded my expectations."

"Excellent service and great price. I ordered the Canon 7D Mark 11 and it was promptly delivered as promised. "

"Ordered a Canon 6D. Excellent customer service and shipped the camera on time. I would definitely purchase from Profeel again for my future cameras and lenses!"

"Excellent buying experience. I was pleasantly surprised to received a detailed set of instructions on what to do rebate submission."

"I have done a ton of business with these folks over the past few years. They are simply great! They beat everyone's prices and ship quickly. They keep you in the loop the whole time. One the one occassion I had to make a return they did it without problem and everything was smooth. They will continue to be my first go-to shop for camera gear."

"I was looking for a wide angle zoom for my 5D MkIII and found the Canon EF 16-35mm f4/L at Profeel. I got a great price and the shipping was quick. It's exactly what I was looking for."

"Great customer service and quick delivery."

"This store seems to be a hidden gem. I ordered a relatively expensive "Pro-quality" lens for my Canon 5D Mark III camera. Not only was the price extremely good, but they kept me totally informed via email of the order and shipping status. There were NO annoying calls urging me to buy add-on equipment or an additional warranty! When the package arrived (in record time), I found that it was extremely well packed and virtually impervious to the abuse often incurred during the shipping/delivery.

I have previously dealt only with the "typical" providers of camera gear (e.g., B&H, Amazon, Adorama),and I am sure that I will use them again. However, my experience with PROFEEL has caused them to become one of my first-choice sources for future purchases.

"Very happy with the entire process. Very helpful in completing the purchase successfully, also helped with rebate information. Well packaged, exactly what I expected. No pressure to upgrade the package or any of the shady aspects of buying electronic equipment online. Would recommend this seller without any qualms."

"I order Canon 70-20mm F2.8L IS with Profeel. Got a very good deal, fast shipping and Profeel even sent me a separate receipt to claim a rebate. I'll definitely buy my next lens from them again!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.