• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

"great store, fast shipping, +++++ stars"

"I ordered a canon 24-70mm L mk ii and I ordered a canon 70-200mm L mk ii from profeel. Great communication from start to end! I ended up paying through paypal with no problems. Both lenses arrived on time and as described. "

"Excellent.
Recommended.
Undoubtly will do bussines againg with them.
Thank you!!!!!

"I placed my order for an expensive, brand new on the market and still in short supply lens very shortly before leaving home for the summer. The whole process went perfectly smoothly."

"I got a Great deal from Profeel on some new gear. Very happy with my purchase and will buy again from them in the near future."

"This is my second significant purchase from Profeel. As I prepared for a large lens purchase (800mm IS) for a Canon system, I approached Profeel and was instantly impressed with the dialog and after shopping around, returned to finalize my purchase. The purchase was flawless and occurred with no problems. The shipping was perfect with delivery on the day I requested. The lens is 10lbs and 18 inches+ and was packaged appropriately. The packaging was not damaged and the lens is everything I have been looking for. I will return to Profeel for all of my future purchases for products that they carry. I will continue to recommend Profeel to family, friends, and colleagues."

"I have bought Canon EOS 70D + 18 - 135mm IS STM from PMI Digital through eBay. At first, I had my doubt to buy DSLR camera online. So I decided to send a message to PMI Digital to know how much experience does it has. I believe the communication with PMI Digital was very good, they respond my message quickly and clear. Once I decided to bought the camera, just few days later it arrived without any complain. I can say that buyers can trust PMI digital, the communication was good and the item arrived quickly. Thanks!"

"I had a wonderful shopping experience getting my Canon camera with Profeel. I received an excellent deal on my camera and received it within days! The ordering process was so easy! I will definitely recommend Profeel!"

"I ordered Canon 6D and lens bundle from Profeel (PMI). As there are many online sallers of Canon product, I wanted to order only from Canon Authorized dealer. I was also looking for comparatively good deal. I never bought from Profeel/PMI before so verify with Canon and some other sources to make sure they are Authorized dealer and have very good reputation. After confirming I order to Profeel as instead of giving me free zunky stuff, they simply offer me some discount and that helped me lot! They tld me to pay by Paypal and I did at 4:45pm and surprisingly they ship my order same day! I have received my order on 3rd day! It is well packed, all in original box, USA model, Made in Japan and all parts and USA warranty. They have also provided me Canon Rebate form. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase. It seems like a Profeel may be a small company compare to B&H, but seems like they are more Pro and target sales and services to Professionals. So I think I made a wise decision as they can provide personalized support if needed. Very happy with Profee and will sure buy more products from them.
Thank you Profeel/PMI.
-Chand

"Profeel gave me a good price on a fabulous new Canon lens. The transaction could not have been any smoother. These are good people to deal with. They answered my questions, shipped my product quickly, it was well packed and arrived in perfect condition - just as it should. "

"I love Esther. I feel like she is a personal friend. She has never steered me wrong and has always treated me as a friend. I look forward to dealing with her in the future."

"Product exactly as discribed, good price, arrived on date quoted."

"I have purchased two items from PROFEEL. A new Canon 70D and a Canon EF 100 2.8L Macro IS USM lens. Both arrived quickly, and were in perfect condition. Both have US warrants and have been registered with Canon USA. I am extremely happy with the service, and contact I have had with the staff at PROFEEL. I would recommend PROFEEL to anyone looking for camera equipment. "

"I started shopping with PMI digital 14 months ago and now use them for all my Lens and Camera equipment purchases. During this time I have purchased a Canon 5D mark III, four canon 600 EX RT flashes and a Canon 85mm f1.2 II lens. I have found that they are flexible with their pricing and havent found anyone better. They are a Canon authorized dealer and all of their products shipped are brand new and include a Canon USA warranty. I have always received my order within 2 to 3 days of placing it and shipping has always been free. Customer service has been very good. I thought I had a problem with one of the flashes. They were great about getting a new one out to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for camera equipment."

"Absolutely the best folks to work with. Best prices, best communication, best shipping. All around fantastic service (instant communication, quick return on email questions) and products as advertised…almost seems like the deals are too good to be true…but they are true! I've been a long time customer of a major New York retailer…I am now a customer of Profeel. The only negative is they don't carry everything I would want to purchase! I'm looking forward to Profeel's expansion and future business with them!"

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.