• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

"I bought two Speedlite 600EX-RTs for a great price, and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase & delivery. The vendor was prompt replying to my questions. The purchase/delivery process was smooth. I will definitely buy from PMI Digital/Profeel again."

"Profeel/PMI Digital kept good communications with me from the time they received the order request and provided me with an invoice and means to track the camera lens. The equipment is new OEM and not grey market as promised. Shipping was included and the price was unbeatable. Definitely recommend them again."

"I am 100% satisfied with the service provided by Profeel. I have ordered a 70 200mm f2.8 lens and it reached my home one day before. "

"A great seller with very competitive prices who I would not hesitate buying from again!"

"No hassle purchase. Best offer I could find."

"Great price. Fast shipping. Thank you!"

"Great, fast transaction and item was received within 3 business days."

"Fantastic company, easy ordering, great service. "

"Excellent service, fast shipping, best price"

"Excellent experience! Received my 24-70 2.8 II quickly and in great packaging. Would do business with PROFEEL again :) Thanks for the great NEW lens. "

"I received a great unadvertised deal for a brand new canon 100mm macro lense including no shipping costs and no taxes. The product arrived in 8 days from my initial purchase day and I was supplied with prompt emails regarding questions and tracking number for my package, I would definitely do business again. "

"PROFEEL is definitely among my top choices when I shop for photography equipment. Half of my lenses are purchased from PROFEEL and I received the same level of products and services with a slightly better price, comparing to the other big names in this market. "

"ProFeel provided quick and efficient handling of my order at a very competitive price. Made me feel like I was doing business with a friend even tho it was an ecommerce order.
Thanx for the quick service.

"I am truly one of the least trusting people that has ever been born. I was concerned about ordering a new 70-200 f/2.8 L ii unless I could use a credit card to protect myself, but I looked up the terms and conditions of PayPal. When I discovered that I was protected, I ordered from ProFeel.

These people are among the friendliest people I have ever met, and my order arrived in about three business days. I was so happy with the order that I'm thinking about buying a teleconverter from them. I'm just trying to find the IQ of the Canon 2X iii.

"I Highly Recommend PMI Digital, I'll be a returning customer!"

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.