Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

2016-02-16

Good stuff

"I used Canon Price Watch to buy a 5D MKIII body and they hooked me up to Profeel who made ordering a breeze, no issues, got a tracking number for the package and it was delivered on time, even early I think. So all in all I'd go through them again."

This review was modified by HolderoftheHouse on February 17 2016 05:58:10 AM

2016-02-15

Profeel - Feel the Professional touch- Great pricing

"I have ordered a canon Lens , it shipping was awesome and also packaging. The lens has arrived safe. The competitive pricing. And Good job and keep it up.

This review was modified by Arun_s on February 15 2016 06:07:28 PM

2016-02-08

Exactly as described, fast shipping, good communication

"I ordered from PMI/Profeel via a third party and I wasn't aware who would fulfill my order. PMI emailed me directly right away and quickly sent a Paypal invoice. Once paid, the item was promptly shipped the next business day. The item was packaged nicely with packing peanuts. The item (a Canon DSLR lens) was in perfect new condition, with no dings in the box, it was clearly brand new. After extensive testing with the lens, I love it. I will be ordering from PMI/Profeel again in the future. The prices are great and so far I've seen no downside."

2016-02-04

Very Professional and Great Price

"The representative I worked with was very professional and quick to respond to my needs. Pricing was the best around and the product was exactly as promised."

2016-02-01

Quick Shipping, Very Happy!

"Profeel was very quick to ship after ordering with tracking information coming shortly thereafter. I had the camera and lens in my hand i less than a week. Terrific packing job as well, I will consider Profeel for my future camera needs!"

2016-01-20

Great Price!

"Hooked up with Profeel through a referral and got a great price. Item shipped quickly and arrived on time. It is a brand new product that is exactly as ordered. Would use them again if I get such a good price (10% off list price). "

This review was modified by apalazza on January 20 2016 03:25:11 PM

2016-01-19

OUTSTANDING service!

"My order (New Canon Lens) was shipped the day it was taken and arrived overnight. Canon Box was securely packed and padded for shipment. Profeel was very responsive to my questions during and after the sale. I would definitely purchase from them again. I have recommend them to my friends. "

This review was modified by m203 on January 19 2016 12:41:18 PM

2016-01-15

Would buy from Profeel again.

"Purchased this lens through Canonpricewatch (who I will use again) and it was delivered quickly via priority mail. Packaged well. I received excellent service from Profeel."

2016-01-12

PMI Digital is the real deal!

"Excellent customer service, great prices and super fast shipping!"

This review was modified by steljena on January 12 2016 11:11:32 PM

2016-01-12

Great Service!

"I purchased Canon 6D through the ebay store of Profeel.. I am very happy with the service provided, prompt response from the support team, careful packaging and prompt delivery. Never heard of this website before, but once I spoke with the agent and got the deal I wanted, I felt comfortable with the business I did with them. definitely will recommend my friends in future purchases with Profeel. "

This review was modified by super_143 on January 12 2016 12:18:57 PM

2015-12-28

"fast shipping, great value, 100% pristine new "

2015-12-24

"Great price, really fast shipping. "

2015-12-23

"Profeel has been great and super easy to work with. Packages came as described. Prices are very competitive. Will definitely work with them again. "

This review was modified by erizzle999 on December 23 2015 09:53:01 AM

2015-12-17

"The entire transaction was a pleasure. An authorized Canon dealer who offers a quality product, plus competitive prices and outstanding customer service? I didn't think twice. I will definitely be back for future purchases."

This review was modified by kayenne621 on December 23 2015 02:55:36 AM

2015-12-16

"Excellent service. I purchased my 5D Mark iii kit from Profeel and they processed my order very fast. There was no bait and switch, the kit came with everything including battery, charger and lens. I would definitely order from them again and reccomend them to anyone looking for Canon equipment."

This review was modified by Locsta on December 16 2015 11:31:04 AM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.