• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"received the item as described. I have not used the product yet but my experience with this company has been very pleasant."

"I received a really great price when I purchased a Canon EOS 6D Digital Camera Body + Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS Lens Kit from Profeel recently. The camera was shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Communications with them were very courteous and they were quick to respond. "

"Buying my first "expensive" lens from Esther and Profeel was an absolute joy. I spoke with many camera stores in effort to do my homework about my lens purchase. Esther was, by far, the friendliest. I dealt directly with Profeel, she offered a great price, immediately e-mailed me my receipt and rebate information. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Buy from Profeel!"

"Every time I deal with Profeel/PMI Digital, I get smiles on my face. sometimes I feel that Sharon is an angel working @ PROFEEL "

"great store, fast shipping, +++++ stars"

"I ordered a canon 24-70mm L mk ii and I ordered a canon 70-200mm L mk ii from profeel. Great communication from start to end! I ended up paying through paypal with no problems. Both lenses arrived on time and as described. "

"Excellent.
Recommended.
Undoubtly will do bussines againg with them.
Thank you!!!!!

"I placed my order for an expensive, brand new on the market and still in short supply lens very shortly before leaving home for the summer. The whole process went perfectly smoothly."

"I got a Great deal from Profeel on some new gear. Very happy with my purchase and will buy again from them in the near future."

"This is my second significant purchase from Profeel. As I prepared for a large lens purchase (800mm IS) for a Canon system, I approached Profeel and was instantly impressed with the dialog and after shopping around, returned to finalize my purchase. The purchase was flawless and occurred with no problems. The shipping was perfect with delivery on the day I requested. The lens is 10lbs and 18 inches+ and was packaged appropriately. The packaging was not damaged and the lens is everything I have been looking for. I will return to Profeel for all of my future purchases for products that they carry. I will continue to recommend Profeel to family, friends, and colleagues."

"I have bought Canon EOS 70D + 18 - 135mm IS STM from PMI Digital through eBay. At first, I had my doubt to buy DSLR camera online. So I decided to send a message to PMI Digital to know how much experience does it has. I believe the communication with PMI Digital was very good, they respond my message quickly and clear. Once I decided to bought the camera, just few days later it arrived without any complain. I can say that buyers can trust PMI digital, the communication was good and the item arrived quickly. Thanks!"

"I had a wonderful shopping experience getting my Canon camera with Profeel. I received an excellent deal on my camera and received it within days! The ordering process was so easy! I will definitely recommend Profeel!"

"I ordered Canon 6D and lens bundle from Profeel (PMI). As there are many online sallers of Canon product, I wanted to order only from Canon Authorized dealer. I was also looking for comparatively good deal. I never bought from Profeel/PMI before so verify with Canon and some other sources to make sure they are Authorized dealer and have very good reputation. After confirming I order to Profeel as instead of giving me free zunky stuff, they simply offer me some discount and that helped me lot! They tld me to pay by Paypal and I did at 4:45pm and surprisingly they ship my order same day! I have received my order on 3rd day! It is well packed, all in original box, USA model, Made in Japan and all parts and USA warranty. They have also provided me Canon Rebate form. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase. It seems like a Profeel may be a small company compare to B&H, but seems like they are more Pro and target sales and services to Professionals. So I think I made a wise decision as they can provide personalized support if needed. Very happy with Profee and will sure buy more products from them.
Thank you Profeel/PMI.
-Chand

"Profeel gave me a good price on a fabulous new Canon lens. The transaction could not have been any smoother. These are good people to deal with. They answered my questions, shipped my product quickly, it was well packed and arrived in perfect condition - just as it should. "

"I love Esther. I feel like she is a personal friend. She has never steered me wrong and has always treated me as a friend. I look forward to dealing with her in the future."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.