• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Just a quick shout-out to the fine people at Profeel... I had never ordered from them before and I am very pleased with my purchase of the Canon 7D Mark II.

The camera arrived sooner than I expected and it was in perfect, new condition. I love the camera and I will not hesitate to buy from Profeel in the future. A++

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark III from Profeel and all aspects of the transaction was handled very well. The camera was shipped off as soon as payment was received. "

"Great price and fast shiping. I would order from them again."

"I was a bit skeptical at first,it was a considerable sum of money for me but I got the Dslr I wanted ,quickly..Communication was excellent and they sent me a Seperate invoice and an additional email with tracking info..I have nothing but nice things to say about the whole transaction and will Definately be using them again soon as I want to get an additional lense. And the price ,excellent..

"Excellent transaction, very satisfied!"

"I had the fortune of buying my 70-200 f2.8 IS II from Profeel. Not only did they give me a good deal but I had the best customer experience dealing with them through CanonPriceWatch.
The whole process was extremely seamless and quick. The guys over at Profeel were prompt in communication. I needed the lens before Jan 6, 2015 and being the holiday season, it looked like it would have been difficult. But Profeel made it happen at no extra cost to me!
Loved the experience and will definitely shop with them again.

"I was not disappointed. I have been a long time customer of BH Photo Video, mainly because of they are top in class for customer service. I was in the market for a Canon 7D II and found this company on eBay. They had stellar reviews but I was still concerned about using them because the dollars involved were significant. I took a chance since they had a killer package for the 7D II with Battery Grip and an extra Canon LP-E6N battery at a very competitive price (one that was not so low you would know something was amiss but one that had an inherent savings of several hundred dollars).

Package arrived on time, contents were impeccable, and the camera and grip are working just fine. Focus options and capabilities are phenomenal, the images are crisp, the camera is a great complement to my Canon 5D II.

I recommend this company and would order from them again.

"Cameras arrived quickly. Everything was in perfect order. Price was great."

"Speedy delivery on an excellent deal."

"From the time that I placed my order, all the way through delivery to my address, Profeel's customer service was top notch. What questions I had were answered quickly and correctly."

"Excellent service and quick delivery as advertised.
This is my second order and service and price are outstanding!

"I ordered a Canon 7d Mk2 at a great discounted price. I was contacted quickly, given a paypal invoice with all details and shipping included and the camera shipped out immediately. Arrived today in great condition, everything included as expected and works just great. Very happy with the price and the service. Thanks guys! "

"Best deal on the street! Excellent customer service!"

"I've worked with Profeel a few different times now. They are always quick in their responses, friendly, and follow-up. They even send you copies of Canon rebates when your purchase qualified for. Profeel is always the first vendor I go to for my photo needs. "

"I am really pleased with this purchase. The transaction was quickly and professionally handled, I received updates (and rebate forms) while I waited for my item (a Canon lens) to be delivered, and I received exactly what I ordered. Delivery was fast, too. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.