• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Excellent store with great prices. Order went through without any issues and I got contacted immediately for details and payment instructions. They also did send me the Canon rebate forms through email and an additional receipt for the Canon rebate with their instructions. The lens got shipped on the same day when I ordered it. Great service at a great price."

"Great Experience and super fast shipping! Would not hesitate to order from Profeel / PMI Digital again! Terrific vendor:)"

"I was soooooo hesitant to trust any photography shop out of New York as there are hundreds of scam artists and bait+switchers to wade through, but Profeel is absolutely not one of them. I got the best deal possible on one of the best cameras anywhere and ordered directly from them. The shipping was fast and well packaged with communication along the way. Never was I upsold by them. Just a straight honest transaction with no surprises."

"This is a company that I would recommend to any one who is looking for overall satisfaction.
Good products, speedy shipping, good communication and excellent prices.

"simply awesome service and nice people to work with. Thank you David and the team."

"I used to buy from Amazon all the time. I tried Profeel this time. They provided more personalized attention and competitive price. Throughout the process, the entire sales process was handled in a professional manner. The items were as described. I will buy again from them."

"A pleasure to deal with, way more personal attention and communication than Amazon!"

"A very good shopping experience. My order was filled and shipped very quickly, and packed very nicely."

"I had a great experience with Profeel."

"This is my 2nd time ordering a camera/lens kit from PMI. Product is perfect, prices are very good, customer service is outstanding (thank you Esther) and delivery was very fast. I will continue to do business with PMI Digital"

"Profeel is a great camera store. They shipped my item immediately and recieved it the same week. They have great customer service and helped me with the Cannon rebate and I recieved the rebate money today!"

"Excellent service and pricing."

"Have been purchase my pro camera equipments from Profeel since 2012. They are the best of the best! Compare with B&* and Ador**, they got the best staff (Esther, thank you!), 10/10 customer service, and unbeatable price.

Highly Recommend! If you want best price, fast shipping, and friendly customer service!

"I was most impressed with ProFeel's pricing and Customer Service. When I noticed a defect on my 6D within the first 2 days, they were quick to swap it out. I'll definitively return as a customer and advise anyone else looking for great prices and superb service to check them out!"

"Very good service, price and shipping. Profeel/PMI offered the best price for the Canon 70D with 18-135 STM and 55-250 TM lenses. All the items packaged well for shipping. I would recommend them to anyone. "

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.