• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

"Profeel is a great company with excellent customer service. The ordering process was smooth, very nice and courteous employees, and the shipping was fast. I live in Hawaii and received my item in 3 days. I would definitely do business with them again."

"This was my first time dealing with Profeel and I am completely satisfied with the experience. I ordered a Canon 100-400mm L II lens which was shipped promptly and packed well. I had a few questions during the order process and they were answered promptly. I will order from Profeel again. "

"Excellent customer service. Delivery was extremely quick. Great prices. All in all an excellent buying experience. "

"Ordered a Canon 400 mm F/4 DO II supertelephoto lens from PMI Digital. This equipment was listed as in stock, and the seller has excellent feedback. Shipping was free and expected shipping time listed as around 1 week. However, i was pleasantly surprised to receive my shipment overnight as the lens arrived the very next day. It was securely packed in an outer cardboard shell surrounding the already sturdy product box and case. As advertised, the lens was brand new US warranty item and functioned perfectly. Given their outstanding service in supplying a hard-to-find big-ticket item so smoothly and quickly, I would have no hesitation in doing business with PMI Digital again."

"I must confess that I was a little wary of ordering a 5D Mk III from a company I had never heard of, but was encouraged by their reviews here on ResellerRatings and the fact they are an authorized Canon dealer. Also the BBB rated them A+, so I placed my order, and was amazed when I received an e-mail a short time later showing the camera had been shipped. I ordered it on 7/8/15, and UPS brought it to my door on 7/10/15 with Profeel paying the shipping costs. The item was complete as described, and I couldn't be happier with my hassle-free purchase. Great company to do business with. Highly recommended."

"PROFEEL / PMI Digital is a great price to shop with excellent customer service and knowledgeable sales reps. There prices and selection can't be beat. "

"I am reviewing my recent experience with Profeel.
I bought a new canon 6D with a 24-104 F4L Kit. The price was the best in the market among canon authorized dealers. Communication was easy and straightforward. The package was at my place within 2 days with all the documentation.

I do recommend this store.

"Hassle-free order with quick shipping "

"Excellent seller. Fast shipping. Easily reachable and helpful customer service. "

"I bought the Canon 6D with the 24-105 F4L lens. PROFEEL had a shipping confirmation to me within minutes of submitting the order. Camera arrived as described in solid packaging."

"Everything work perfect! Great treatment and shopping."

"I happened to see this store online and started my first order of Canon 6d + 24-105L IS, plus len 135 F2.
David and Sharon are extremely nice and helpful. They sent me an invoice confirm and then the package tracking number clearly right after my finishing payment.

Some days later, I made my decision to exchange my order by the new bundle of 5DmIII even when the UPS guy that brought my ordered- combo 6D knocked my door. Sharon was so kind, so honest to help me to return that package back store. She really want to make me happy.

My (5dmIII + 24-105L, len 85, flash 430) is on the way now and will come to my home this weekend.

Highly appreciated and recommended!

will come back to buy at this store.,

"Excellent customer service and great prices for quality products! Shipping is also fast! Everything was as described, what more can you ask for?"

"My experience purchasing from PROFEEL was excellent.
They had the product I wanted at the best price available.
They delivered extremely quick.
Couldn't be happier.

"This was my second order from Profeel and the experience was just as great as my first one. Profeel offers fantastic pricing on camera equipment and fast shipping and excellent packaging. The equipment I've purchased has traveled over 1200 miles each time during shipping and I've never had anything break despite the sensitivity of the gear in question. Service is speedy and did I mention the awesomely low price for brand-new gear? I'll definitely be back again for my next big camera purchase!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.