• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"very good customer support. The order was placed without delay and was received quickly. Also appreciate the rebate forms and helpful instructions from Profeel."

"There was no problem in the order for a Canon 5D Mark III camera body. It was well packaged, exactly as described and arrived in a timely fashion. Communication with the shop was good. "

"The lens came as it should. Packaged very well. I wasn't given a tracking number but that's trivial in my case. Very pleased. Would do business again!"

"I am very pleased with my experience with Profeel. David responded to my inquiry extremely fast and shipped my camera within hours of payment. The Canon 6D w/24-105L lens is everything I expected it to be and more. I highly recommend Profeel to anyone looking for great customer service, super fast shipping and superior product."

"Ordered a 16-35 f4 is for Canon and received excellent personalized service from David. He kept me up to date in emails with every step of the process. Received the lens and couldn't be happier with the purchase!"

"highly recommended.
always real person picks up the phone, and ready to help.

"Great customer service… Very responsive, even during the process of returning a defective item. Shipped it back and they had a replacement out for me the very same day."

"Excellent pricing and fast delivery. Have used them twice now."

"Profeel did a great job with price, communication and shipping. I will return to their store again in the very near future."

"Great price, prompt delivery, excellent overall experience."

"Best prices, excellent customer support and a trustworthy business! The place to buy all camera gear! Won't be disappointed. Thank you profeel! "

"I couldn't be more pleased with my shopping experience with Profeel/PMI Digital. I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a pretty expensive item. I chose Profeel in large part due to their reputation and ratings on sites such as this. I was not disappointed! I received great pricing, fast shipping, an item exactly as described, and AWESOME customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this company again and I wholeheartedly recommend them to others. "

"ALWAYS easy, always the most competitive price and just a good experience. I have, and will continue, to recommend PROFEEL."

"Quick, trouble-free transaction. Very responsive and helpful communication."

"This was my first experience with profeel and I was very impressed. Answered all my questions very promptly. Shipping was faster than expected and sales receipt and rebate were emailed to me immediately. I felt I had the experience and stock of a large retailer and the personalized service of a small local shop. I will buy from them again.

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.