PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Reviews - page 2 - profeelvideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 681 reviews

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Very satisfied with business.I did recommend this company to my friends."

"Ordered a Canon 600 ex-rt Flash from PMI Digital / Profeel.
Best Priced Canon Dealer with Fast Efficient service.
Came as described and shipped quickly. Very Happy with the purchase and will definitely be ordering again from these folks.

Thanks Profeel / PMI !

"Bought a lens on eBay Best Offer. Wanted the price to include 3 day shipping. emails crossed and a bit of confusion, so I called customer service. Esther clarified everything and assured me it was shipping out the same day. Authorized Canon (and Nikon, etc.) dealer with best prices on eBay. What's not to like?"

"Good cost/quality relationship, happy with the delivery time and the products was OK."

"Proffesional seller. Ordering, shipping were smooth without a single problem. The seller bundled both my orders for the canon 70d camera and the 17-55mm lens and refunded most of the shipping cost for the second order very smoothly. The items arrived in their original packing inside a plain carton box with padding material. Both camera and lens were brand new and exactly as described. Prior to placing the order and afterwards the seller patiently answered all my inquiries in a very helpful, timely and proffesional manner despite the huge time zone difference. Would definitly recommend PMI DIGITAL (PROFEEL) for a trouble free purchase and they are definitly my favourite seller for photography equipment. "

"While looking at business reviews in an online digital imagery site, I saw several mentions of PMI Digital, with whom I was previously unfamiliar. Based on the strength of those recommendations I visited their storefront and wound up purchasing a high end DSLR camera. In less than 24 hours the item was shipped and 3 days later it was in my hands, exactly as advertised and at a very competitive price. I am very impressed with every aspect of their operation and will gladly look for an opportunity to buy from them again."

"Great services and prices. Fast shipping. I'm a repeat buyer 3 times."

"I bought Canon 70d with 24-105 lens and I'm very pleased with a. Quality of service b. competitive pricing and fast shipment. With that experience I bought additional accessories. I rate this dealer very high and would buy from them in the future. "

"My husband ordered a camera lens from PMI. Their price was the lowest he had found anywhere. In addition, he received the lens in brand new packaging, with lots of cushioning around it.

It was a pleasure to deal with PMI in general, and we give high marks to Sharon!

"Great experience. No upselling, no hassles. Got the best price I could find for a new Canon 70D with 18-135mm lens. It was shipped same day and in my hand 2 days later. A real relief actually, it went so smooth. Will shop with Profeel/PMI in the future for sure."

"Profeel has excellent products, excellent prices, great communication and fast shipping. Despite the recent snow storms, they still managed to get my order out quickly and upgraded the shipping anticipating delays due to the storm. This is my second order with Profeel; both orders where shipped quickly leading me to believe that this is their usual business practice which is something that they should be applauded for. In the future, they will be the first business I go to when I want to purchase camera gear."

"Fantastic buying experience, Profeel is the first place I will look to purchase my photography needs."

"Excellent shipper! Speedy delivery and well protected packaging."

"LOVE my new camera!! Came in new condition as ordered. Shipping was fast and packed well. I have only had it for an hour but it is working great!! Can't wait to use it on a shoot!! Thank you PMI!! They have the BEST prices and great customer service!"

"Thank you Profeel! You guys have the best shipping ever! I have purchased from this company before and they are great! I highly recommend making purchases with them!