• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I place many orders with PLCCenter.com and have been extremely pleased with the product, the delivery and the customer service. Some of my orders have been rush orders and the personnel has been very helpful in ensuring the part is received here on site in a very timely manner. All items have come in good working condition and we also appreciate the warranty Radwell provides us."

“Hello Brenda,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you. We know you are very busy and greatly appreciate the extra time you took to share here at resellerratings.com.
Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble working with us and thanks again for your kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The unit works great, the transaction went smoothly and item was received promptly. Thanks for the great service!"

“Hello,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and any opportunity to be of service.
Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble working with us or suggestions for improvements.
John Radwell”

"Thank you for your great Web Site/Services."

“Hello Randy,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated.
Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
John Radwell”

"You be the judge and decide if you want to trust your equipment to this company. This is my first time and repair is still in progress. Today is June 11th, 2013. For the record, I am a real customer and my name is Gregory Mark Juszko. I am the president of Venture Machining Int., located in Kelowna, BC, Canada. My phone number is (250) 769-5156.
The FUJI inverter on my Miyano screw machine broke down so I was in need of finding someone who could repair it. The Radwell website was the deciding factor since it pretty much spelled out everything black on white. Or at least, that's what I thought. According to Purolator Courier, Radwell received my drive on May 28th, 2013, at 11:55AM. The next day I called and was informed that they did not receive it yet. After 20 minutes or so on the phone, they were able to locate the drive. They said that the repair is being received, photographed, and bar coded for a "smooth forward operation." According to the Radwell Repair Process Protocol, the repair should be quoted within two days. On May 31st, 2013 (three days later) I called to find out about the status of the repair. It turned out that they did not receive it yet. Another 20 minutes or so on the phone, and they tell me that the drive is being received, photographed, and bar coded for a "smooth forward operation." . Later on during the same day, I received an e-mail confirming that the drive had been received and a quote was attached to the e-mail.
As soon as I received the e-mail, I phoned back and gave my verbal permission to go ahead with the repair along with my credit card information. On June 6th, 2013, (seven and a half working days after receiving the unit for repair) I called them again. They were awaiting for my approval to go ahead with the repair, I was told. At this point, I have to admit I lost it a little bit. An e-mail arrived from Radwell informing me of my repair order confirmation. Shortly after another e-mail arrived with an apology for the delay. What can you say? None of us are perfect. So I waited.
Today, June 11th, 2013. Today is the tenth working day (two full weeks). According to the promises made on Radwell website and Repair Quote, time for standard repair is 10 working days. So I called, and the person on the phone tells me he needs time and will call back in ten to fifteen minutes. Not surprisingly, no one called back for an hour or so. I called again. This time after several minutes, I was told that the unit is being repaired right now, and that they'll need to order parts. He thinks that they should have them on Friday. That will make the standard repair 13 working days. Assuming of course, everything goes according to plan.
That's my experience so far. Can't stop wondering: am I destined to be another one of Radwell's dissatisfied customers? Or will things take a turn for the better?

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE:
So yes, there was a delay... but it turns out that the unit that I sent for repair is obsolete, and getting replacement parts became close to impossible. I tried to look for replacement parts myself for three days, but had no luck at all. The Radwell people did it, though. It took a week, but they did find it. Good job. Bravo. I guess under these circumstances, the delay was justifiable.

Good job and thank you. New rating is 4/5 stars.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2013

“Hello Gregory,
My name is John Radwell. I apologize for any trouble we have caused. I am always hopeful that we can determine resolutions to problems that are acceptable for our customers and in the process learn something that will make us a better organization.

I can assure you that no effort will be spared and that resolving this as soon as possible is our top priority. Please never hesitate to contact me personally. My email is jradwell@plccenter.com, phone 609.288.9393 ext 838 (US).

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
John”

"Very pleasant sales experience. Customer service rep Rachel Reagan put me on hold briefly to check stock with the factory on an item you were currently out of and I had my question answered very promptly and professionally. Keep up the good work...good people are hard to find.
Jim Hines
Fenton Brothers Electric, New Philadelphia, Ohio

“Hello Jim-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. We have shared your feedback with Rachel (and many of our team). If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
Radwell International”

"PLC's selection is very good and lead times and pricing are at an acceptable level. Customer support is available for more difficult items."

“Hello Baumanntx,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I have nothing but kind words and praise about the products and fast shipping I received from PLC Center. I purchased an outstanding product for an outstanding price from this company and the experience was nothing short of excellent. I will surely order from PLC Center again, and have been using them first for my search needs. If you have your part numbers their site is easy to find what you're looking for. "

“Hello Gordster,
Thanks for leaving this feedback. Our website, PLCcenter.com, represents the largest stock of New and Surplus Automation equipment on the planet and the website along with the team behind it is continuously improving and growing every day. Thanks for checking us out and for your kindness. Please let me if you ever have any trouble with us and always expect us to do our very best.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I had a great experience placing my last order with the help of Kyle Connelly. He provided great Customer Service and took extra steps in trying to satisfy my needs. Thank you!"

“Hello-
Thanks for taking the time to recognize Kyle. Kyle and all our sales people take great pride in being the best they can be for us and our customers. We have shared this feedback with Kyle and team. Please never hesitate to reach out to me personally if there is anything that I can do on your behalf and thanks again.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I was pleasantly surprised at the service we received from PLC. We were in a jam on an order and our regular suppliers were unable to locate the items in the time frame we required. Response to our request was prompt, I liked the email order confirmation, good price, ease of using the credit card, and we were kept up-to-date on the delivery. Also, I was emailed a confirming invoice once the order shipped. All this for a first time customer. You never know what kind of service you might receive when placing orders online. Also, I appreciated the follow up email from customer service. Nice touch."

“Hello,
Great to hear that we were able to help when you were in a jam. Complaints are seen as opportunity's to improve at Radwell and the result after applying this idea for many years is a team of continuously improving professionals working together every day to achieve the goal of happy customers.
Please let me know if you ever have any problems or ideas that will help us improve further and thanks again for your kindness and the opportunity.
Radwell International Inc.”

"Great service! Fantastic follow-up. Genuine customer satisfaction policy."

“Hello,
I just wanted to send a quick note to thank you for sharing your feedback. We do try to impress 100% of the time. If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Your service was great; everything was done quick and I was updated all the way on the progress of my order. Thanks alot guys!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2013

“Hello-
Thank you very much for leaving such kind and thoughtful feedback. We greatly appreciate your business. If there is ever any problems working with us please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Regards,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Everything arrived in good order and I appreciate the quick shipment as well, thank you. I’ve been in contact with many in the company who have covered the services and broad product line I can expect from the company. While I can’t say I look forward to repairs the idea is mitigated knowing there is an excellent resource to solve those problems."

“Hello,
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate every opportunity. And we hope that by providing Repair, along with both Factory New and Surplus replacement options (whenever possible) that we will have a solution that best fits the need.
Please never hesitate to contact me directly if you ever have any trouble and thanks again,
Radwell International, inc.”

"I was looking for a hard to find (obsolete) part and PlcCenter had it in stock! I was pleased with the timeliness of the shipment and the part was packed professionally. I always remember PlcCenter when researching for parts. I highly recommend them!"

“Hello Max,
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity to work with you. If you ever have any trouble please never hesitate to contact me directly.
John Radwell”

"Everything went well with my Radwell International order. The fan motor I ordered from Radwell was a perfect replacement for the one that was in my Trane heat pump. All the specs matched perfectly and installation was easy because all of the wiring on the new motor matched exactly with the wiring from the old motor.

The sales representative I worked with, Larry Spellman, was a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to locate the replacement motor for me. The price quote he made was also lower than any other price I found from other vendors who sold the same motor.

I was very satisfied with my experience with Radwell. I would not hesitate to do business with Radwell again and I would certainly recommend Radwell to anyone I know who is looking for products or services they offer.

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for leaving such thoughtful feedback. I shared your comments with Larry and his team mates and all were very pleased. If there is ever anything that I can do for you please never hesitate to contact me directly.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Just wanted to express my satisfaction with my last order from John @ Radwell, I was running out of sources for a overload relay that was obsolete, and i gave John a call, and he could not have been more helpful in getting me the correct part at a good price, and expedited shipping, mind you this was not a BIG dollar item, but John followed up with me to insure that the part was shipped and delivered as promised, being in the customer service and sales side of things you JUST don't find this type of Excellent Customer Service anymore, and i really appreciate that!

thanks again, John

Regards,
Joel

“Hello Joel,
This was very nice of you. I am very fortunate to work with John (C). He is a great guy and truly cares about his customers. Please let John or myself know if you ever have any kind of trouble or need we can help with.
And thanks again,

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a merchant member
Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.