• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"All the items that I have purchased over the years have been in great working order, and your business is the first that comes to mind in getting parts for our equipment.

“Hello Tom,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to meet our delivery promises and be the best possible company in every way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I was starting up an old control system built by an extruder OEM. The OEM was out of business and we had several Allen-Bradley control relays that had burned contacts and that needed to be replaced. We checked with a local A-B distributor and they didn't have them and factory shipment would have been several days. So we went online and found them at PLCCenter.com. I ordered them online, specified next day delivery, and our relays arrived promptly at 10:30 AM the next day so we could continue our startup. Excellent service!"

“Hello jhenderlite,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Hard-to-find parts, good prices, great service. We'll be ordering from them again."

“Hello dweathers,
I wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing your feedback at this forum. Complaints are seen as opportunity's to improve at Radwell and the result after applying this idea for many years is a team of continuously improving professionals working together every day to achieve the goal of happy customers. Please let me know personally if you ever have any problems or ideas that will help us improve further and thanks again for your kindness.
VP, Quality, Customer and Vendor Relations
Radwell International Inc.”

"John, I am Adam from Tanzania and things did not go very well for me when I ordered a CR 1000 data logger in surplus category from your PLC-Center. Although I am sure you have always good intentions to your customers. But my case is a bit different. Please check on that and correct the deficit to give your services more reliability."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2013

“Hello Adam,
Thanks for this feedback and I am very sorry to hear of this trouble. I just tried to call you but we had difficulty communicating verbally.
This surplus consignment order came to us from our vendor missing pieces and this was the reason we could not fulfill the order. Although this is rare it may happen with pre-owned and heavily discounted surplus, especially when the item is within another organizations inventory (consignment). However during these times it is very important that we communicate promptly and provide solutions.
We will issue you a 100% refund as soon as possible. The bank routing information you supplied may not be correct which has delayed that refund but we will email you separately and we will resolve that issue today.
Due to the distance between us and the time difference our communications were limited during this process to email, and since your initial email address was hijacked during this period many of our communications (and there were many) we now know that you did not receive. I understand that like us you did not cause this email hijacking issue so I apologize sincerely.
Please email me directly if I can help in any way moving forward but expect to be contacted shortly with what we need to fully resolve.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We were not familiar with Radwell International, but they were the only ones that had a unique part that we needed to repair our electronic equipment. Without Radwell our repair would not have been possible.

When there was a question regarding our order I was so impressed that we were called directly from the owner of the company to resolve the issue. That shows a company that cares about its customers and I so appreciate that.

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for speaking with me this morning and for your kindness in leaving this review. I have learned in business that taking care of each and every customer no matter how small or large in the end pays off with increased sales and more customers. I know you feel the same way, so I know you will succeed.
Thanks again for your kindness and never hesitate to ask for me directly if I can ever be of service.
John Radwell”

"Perfect service, quick responses and fair prices. Tried it out two times, both times 100% satisfied. International shipping with accurate customs forms, packaging well done."

“Hello Cpepper,
I just wanted to send you a little note to thank you for your thoughtfulness in sharing your feedback here. Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble with us.
John”

"I am very satisfied with regards to this order. Good work and keep it up!"

“Hello,
I wanted to thank you personally for taking the time to share your feedback at Resellerratings.com. If ever you need any extra help please never hesitate to ask for me directly.
John”

"Once again, I am very grateful to the members of Radwell international for joining me, until the finish, of a very important project.I am pleased to communicate that the Micrologix 1200 has been re-installed into the water play system and is functioning as intended. I would just like to thank you all, in particular, Andrew and Kris, for getting this unit repaired, reprogrammed, coordinating and sent back to me, here in Miami FL, for installation. Sometimes projects extend themselves beyond the point we could have anticipated. It is during projects like these that profit seizes to become a factor and the promises that we make is our priority. This one was one of those projects and I am pleased to say that we have triumphed. I look forward to continuing and expanding business with your company now and into the future."

“Hello Jayblaze,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write. I know this was a challenge and I'm very happy to hear that it is functioning again. I have given Kris and Andrew an accomodation due to your kind feedback. If ever there is anything that I can help with please never hesitate to reach out.
John”

" PLCCenter has been an excellent source for me. I am a retired electronics technician and do some service work for small rural water systems. I use some used parts (Allen Bradley PLC's and Red Lion controllers) to keep their cost down. I always check your site for items when I need something. I have never had a problem with any component purchased through Radwell International.

Service is excellent and delivery is prompt.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2013

“Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kindness. I have shared your comments with our team. Customers as thoughtful as you are especially appreciated. If you ever have any kind of complaint working with Radwell/PLCcenter.com please involve me personally.
I wish you all the best,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ,have used Radwell/PLCenter many times,from ordering new and surplus items to getting other items repaired back to operating again.These are some go to guys when you need some quickly and on time.Our sales rep. Matt McMahon,has been a great help in so many ways and has helped our company continue to give the best customer service to our guests.As an older Hilton property,we sometimes need parts for units over 20 years old and I always check PLCenter to find these parts or see if they can locate them, have never been disappointed."

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. We have shared your feedback with Matt (and many of our team). If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask. We greatly appreciate every opportunity and will always do our very best.

"Good morning
I have found Radwell International a good company to deal with as they alway come back to me within a very short time with answers.
Recently we have been talking To Razan who has been very helpfull obtaining some obsolete parts for us and I have prommissed her the order as soon as we get it, although I did have to twist her are for a better price.
We have also had dealings with surplus parts we sometimes have been asked to find a buyer for, the price offere nearly always offended our client as they were so low, about 5% of the value of the parts, we realise you need to make a profit but we also need to make a profit, so out of the 5% you offer we have to deduct a further % for our services and the client ends up with very little for their goods.
We have not yet managed to obtain a reasonable price from you for surplus goods.
Hope this helps a little.

“Hello,
Thanks you for sharing your feedback here and the kind words about Razan. We are happy to hear that you are also looking to sell your customers overstock. Keep in mind that we use our own customer’s needs combined with competitive rates to determine these prices. In some cases we have direct customer needs and in those cases we may pay higher prices. If you give your sales person or your purchasing agent at Radwell a target price (or a price given to you by another) we will always do our best to be the best alternative for you. Our goal is to be your very best source for buying or selling surplus automation equipment. Thanks again for the opportunity’s and please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble or I can help in any way.
Kind Regards,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Customer provided just what we needed and got the parts very quickly at a much lower cost than most other places. Will buy from again in the future if we need anything they supply."

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Our goal is to meet our delivery promises and be the best possible source for you in every way.
Thanks again for the opportuitys,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I purchased some new brackets for some gas detector monitors due to good pricing. I received an email shortly afterwards that the price had actually increased from the manufacturer and the cost would be greater. Since the new price was significantly higher than the surplus ones, I changed my order to surplus brackets. I was very pleased with the surplus brackets as they appeared brand new in the box and the price was very good. I was very pleased with how PLCCenter.com handled the issue. Overall, the change from new to surplus saved me some money and the correspondence from PLCCenter.com made it an easy transition. I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will now place their surplus parts just high on my list as some other parts I occassionaly look for. PLCCenter.com is on my list of places to look first when searching for plc and controls related parts, especially older parts or hard to find ones. "

“Dale,
Thanks very much for sharing this story here. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and the time you have taken to share your feedback on this public forum. All complaints and challenges are seen as opportunity's to improve at Radwell and we do greatly appreciate every opportunity.
John Radwell”

"Everything worked out great. You company saved my association about $2,000 as I was able to buy the speakers from you as the fire alarm company said that they could not find the parts and when they did the speakers were x amount."

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to the best possible company in every way and we are very pleased to hear we were able to help.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Sent a spindle control board to Radwell. They received it June 6 2013. Had a few problems at first since the board was obsolete but John Radwell and Steve Wallace were awesome and took care of everything. If you have any problems theses guys will definitely take care of it fast."

“Hello Keith,
Just wanted to send a quick follow up. I believe it has been a few weeks since you were up and running. Thanks again for your patience and understanding as I know this was a tough repair. Please let me know if you have anything that we can help with in the future and thanks again.

Radwell.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell.com is a merchant member
Radwell.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.