• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"I have used PLC Center about three years ago. Recently we were having some problems with getting certain electrical parts and I looked up their website and starting checking on parts and prices and was amazed at the savings once again. I passed this on to my maintenance clerks and supervisors that work for me and have requested them to always check avalability and price with PLC Center. Bill Richardson has helped us and has done an outstanding job. All the way from quote, to order, to delivery and checked to make sure it all worked out for us. Great customer service. That is why we will be using PLC Center all the time. "

“Hello,
Thanks for this kind feedback. Bill and our team work very hard to impress and so appreciate hearing we are doing good.
If you ever have any trouble please don't hesitate to ask for me by name.

"John,

No I had no issues and everyone there was very helpful and I am happy with the product received.
You will be hearing from me again because of the way I was treated and taken care of and there are several items on your site that I use here in my operation.
Thank you for the follow up and I look forward to doing business with Radwell..

Have a good day and thank you.

Bobby

“Hello Bobby,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I CALLED ON THE 20TH FOR PRICE AND DELVLIVERY AND PATRICK IS THE ONE I ALWAYS TALK TO. HE HAS A SMILE IN HIS VOICE ALL THE TIME AND IS SO VERY HELPFUL. HE ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP WITH AN EMAILED QUOTE AND A CONFIRMATION AFTER OREDER IS PLACES. HE MAKES MY DAYS MUCH EASIER. I HOPE YOU HAVE MORE LIKE HIM. I WROTE A REVIEW BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THIS LINK TO FILL THIS OUT...GOOD PEOPLE SHOULE BE RECONIZED. NOW I WILL WAIT FOR MY CALL FOR MY IPAD..."

“Hello Brenda-
I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. We (Patrick and all of us) do try to impress 100% of the time. If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunitys and for your kindness.
PS: I hope you won that IPad-
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Our order for Parker tubing went very well, the customer service we received was amazing, pricing was great and shipping very speedy. It was a delight dealing with Radwell/PLC and I look forward to working with them in the future!"

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell/PLC can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I was very pleased with my experience in dealing with PLCCenter.com. I will definitely be using them again in the future."

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you. PLCcenter.com, represents the largest stock of New and Surplus Automation equipment on the planet and the website along with the team behind it is continuously improving and growing every day. Thanks for checking us out and for your kindness.
Please let me know if you ever have any trouble and thanks again,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The item that we ordered was easy to find on the website. The order was delivered quickly and we are fully satisfied with the service of Radwell International Inc and pleased with the item purchased.

“Hello-
I just wanted to send a quick thank you for sharing this feedback. This is greatly appreciated as is your business.
Please let me or our management know if there is ever anything you feel we can improve on.
John Radwell”

"Radwell fixed a rare and obsolete Mitsubishi touch screen for my company. This project was more complicated due to software on the unit. Radwell fixed this for a fraction of what the OEM quoted for a replacement. (Savings was about $15,000.00!) I will return to Radwell for more services!"

JRadwell, Radwell International Inc rep has responded

“Thanks Jim for the feedback and I'm very happy to hear of the cost savings. If we do our jobs right at Radwell we know we can save our customers money as well as time. Thanks again and never hesitate to contact us again or me directly if I/we can help in any way.
Sincerely,
John Radwell”

"Everything went great in regards to the WEG soft start that you recently repaired for us. Upon receipt, we re-installed it and started up the fan without issue. Nice job!"

“Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback at this public forum. Please let us know if you have any trouble whatsoever with the WEG soft start, or if there is anything further that we can do for you.
John Radwell”

"I just purchased some electrical equipment from radwell international. I have to say the parts came as described and in the original boxes and at huge savings. I would of paid double for these elseware. thanks again I would highly recommend these guys for your parts needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity and all feedback. If there is ever anything Radwell/PLCCenter.com can be doing better please do not hesitate to let me know personally.

"Hello,

The Schmersal Input module came in on time and worked great. I’ve got an ongoing project to replace all of these obsolete components but have had to put it off due to higher priorities. Being able to order one to use in the mean time was great and will buy me some time. Your website comes up often when I’m searching for things, this was the first time I ordered from you. I will certainly use you again.

Thanks,
Rick Ouellet

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

“Hello Rick,
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We greatly appreciate all feedback and whenever possible we will use it to improve or people and processes. If there is ever anything that we or myself can do to help you in your project please ask.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Thanks for the follow up and yes everything went well with the Mitsubishi Motor. I have made a few inquiries for other surplus motors but they weren’t available at the time of need.

Radwell has been my first source chose because of your outstanding customer service and I have been very pleased with every inquiry.

I have also met with Susan Hill a few times and the first thought that comes to mind is she is a very genuine and professional Sales Rep. and represents Radwell very well.

Leon Kitchens

PMC

“Hello Leon,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. I have shared your feedback with Susan (and many of our team). If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
John Radwell”

"All of my orders have been carefully handled. Needless to say I’m very satisfied with your service."

“Hello-
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I am the Maintenance Tech that ordered the Siemens part. When I google Search for lots of things your company comes up, and I check it out. We have lots of Siemens PLC's of this vintage installed in my plant, and know it is now obsolete. Fortunately for us, we do not have a lot of needs in this area, but intend to think of you again when I am researching for parts. Delivery is almost always a big deal when things pop up. I have you in my favorites as we received excellent service and I think fair prices. As my needs continually evolve I intend to think of you guys as a potential good source."

“Hello Randy-
I wanted to thank you for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do better for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Dealing with Radwell International Inc. / PLCCCenter.com has been a great experience. We will return as our need arises. Keep up the great customer service."

“Hello-
I wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing your feedback at this forum. Please let me know personally if you ever have any problems or ideas that will help us improve further and thanks again for your kindness.
Sincerely,
VP, Quality, Customer and Vendor Relations
Radwell International Inc.”

"In the last year, I have made several purchases from Radwell International. The web site is easy to use, the products and packaging have been exceptional and option to buy new or surplus is an added bonus when every dollar counts. I will continue to purchase from them in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-19-2013

“Hello Patrick,
I would like to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this feedback. This was very kind of you. If ever you have any advice for us please never hesitate to contact me directly.

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a merchant member
Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.