Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.88/10 185 reviews

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a merchant member
    Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com contact information

• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"The item that we ordered was easy to find on the website. The order was delivered quickly and we are fully satisfied with the service of Radwell International Inc and pleased with the item purchased.

“Hello-
I just wanted to send a quick thank you for sharing this feedback. This is greatly appreciated as is your business.
Please let me or our management know if there is ever anything you feel we can improve on.
John Radwell”

"Radwell fixed a rare and obsolete Mitsubishi touch screen for my company. This project was more complicated due to software on the unit. Radwell fixed this for a fraction of what the OEM quoted for a replacement. (Savings was about $15,000.00!) I will return to Radwell for more services!"

JRadwell, Radwell International Inc rep has responded

“Thanks Jim for the feedback and I'm very happy to hear of the cost savings. If we do our jobs right at Radwell we know we can save our customers money as well as time. Thanks again and never hesitate to contact us again or me directly if I/we can help in any way.
John Radwell”

"Everything went great in regards to the WEG soft start that you recently repaired for us. Upon receipt, we re-installed it and started up the fan without issue. Nice job!"

“Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback at this public forum. Please let us know if you have any trouble whatsoever with the WEG soft start, or if there is anything further that we can do for you.
John Radwell”

"I just purchased some electrical equipment from radwell international. I have to say the parts came as described and in the original boxes and at huge savings. I would of paid double for these elseware. thanks again I would highly recommend these guys for your parts needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity and all feedback. If there is ever anything Radwell/PLCCenter.com can be doing better please do not hesitate to let me know personally.

"Hello,

The Schmersal Input module came in on time and worked great. I’ve got an ongoing project to replace all of these obsolete components but have had to put it off due to higher priorities. Being able to order one to use in the mean time was great and will buy me some time. Your website comes up often when I’m searching for things, this was the first time I ordered from you. I will certainly use you again.

Thanks,
Rick Ouellet

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

“Hello Rick,
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We greatly appreciate all feedback and whenever possible we will use it to improve or people and processes. If there is ever anything that we or myself can do to help you in your project please ask.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Thanks for the follow up and yes everything went well with the Mitsubishi Motor. I have made a few inquiries for other surplus motors but they weren’t available at the time of need.

Radwell has been my first source chose because of your outstanding customer service and I have been very pleased with every inquiry.

I have also met with Susan Hill a few times and the first thought that comes to mind is she is a very genuine and professional Sales Rep. and represents Radwell very well.

Leon Kitchens

PMC

“Hello Leon,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. I have shared your feedback with Susan (and many of our team). If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
John Radwell”

"All of my orders have been carefully handled. Needless to say I’m very satisfied with your service."

“Hello-
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I am the Maintenance Tech that ordered the Siemens part. When I google Search for lots of things your company comes up, and I check it out. We have lots of Siemens PLC's of this vintage installed in my plant, and know it is now obsolete. Fortunately for us, we do not have a lot of needs in this area, but intend to think of you again when I am researching for parts. Delivery is almost always a big deal when things pop up. I have you in my favorites as we received excellent service and I think fair prices. As my needs continually evolve I intend to think of you guys as a potential good source."

“Hello Randy-
I wanted to thank you for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do better for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Dealing with Radwell International Inc. / PLCCCenter.com has been a great experience. We will return as our need arises. Keep up the great customer service."

“Hello-
I wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing your feedback at this forum. Please let me know personally if you ever have any problems or ideas that will help us improve further and thanks again for your kindness.
VP, Quality, Customer and Vendor Relations
Radwell International Inc.”

"In the last year, I have made several purchases from Radwell International. The web site is easy to use, the products and packaging have been exceptional and option to buy new or surplus is an added bonus when every dollar counts. I will continue to purchase from them in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-19-2013

“Hello Patrick,
I would like to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this feedback. This was very kind of you. If ever you have any advice for us please never hesitate to contact me directly.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"All the items that I have purchased over the years have been in great working order, and your business is the first that comes to mind in getting parts for our equipment.

“Hello Tom,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to meet our delivery promises and be the best possible company in every way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I was starting up an old control system built by an extruder OEM. The OEM was out of business and we had several Allen-Bradley control relays that had burned contacts and that needed to be replaced. We checked with a local A-B distributor and they didn't have them and factory shipment would have been several days. So we went online and found them at PLCCenter.com. I ordered them online, specified next day delivery, and our relays arrived promptly at 10:30 AM the next day so we could continue our startup. Excellent service!"

“Hello jhenderlite,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Hard-to-find parts, good prices, great service. We'll be ordering from them again."

“Hello dweathers,
I wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing your feedback at this forum. Complaints are seen as opportunity's to improve at Radwell and the result after applying this idea for many years is a team of continuously improving professionals working together every day to achieve the goal of happy customers. Please let me know personally if you ever have any problems or ideas that will help us improve further and thanks again for your kindness.
VP, Quality, Customer and Vendor Relations
Radwell International Inc.”

"John, I am Adam from Tanzania and things did not go very well for me when I ordered a CR 1000 data logger in surplus category from your PLC-Center. Although I am sure you have always good intentions to your customers. But my case is a bit different. Please check on that and correct the deficit to give your services more reliability."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2013

“Hello Adam,
Thanks for this feedback and I am very sorry to hear of this trouble. I just tried to call you but we had difficulty communicating verbally.
This surplus consignment order came to us from our vendor missing pieces and this was the reason we could not fulfill the order. Although this is rare it may happen with pre-owned and heavily discounted surplus, especially when the item is within another organizations inventory (consignment). However during these times it is very important that we communicate promptly and provide solutions.
We will issue you a 100% refund as soon as possible. The bank routing information you supplied may not be correct which has delayed that refund but we will email you separately and we will resolve that issue today.
Due to the distance between us and the time difference our communications were limited during this process to email, and since your initial email address was hijacked during this period many of our communications (and there were many) we now know that you did not receive. I understand that like us you did not cause this email hijacking issue so I apologize sincerely.
Please email me directly if I can help in any way moving forward but expect to be contacted shortly with what we need to fully resolve.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We were not familiar with Radwell International, but they were the only ones that had a unique part that we needed to repair our electronic equipment. Without Radwell our repair would not have been possible.

When there was a question regarding our order I was so impressed that we were called directly from the owner of the company to resolve the issue. That shows a company that cares about its customers and I so appreciate that.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2013

JRadwell, Radwell International Inc rep has responded

“Thank you so much for speaking with me this morning and for your kindness in leaving this review. I have learned in business that taking care of each and every customer no matter how small or large in the end pays off with increased sales and more customers. I know you feel the same way, so I know you will succeed.
Thanks again for your kindness and never hesitate to ask for me directly if I can ever be of service.