"Super fast, great quality, and terrific prices."

"Very fast delivery (to UT) and great price for item (reptile heat rock). "

"Good prices and prompt delivery"

"Hard to find product at good price"

"I was pleasantly surprised. The item price was much less than other vendors, so I would have been willing to put up with "lesser" service. Instead, my transaction was "pain free". I will definitely shop here again."

"Ozbo had the items that I wanted at a great price. Flat Shipping was good, but turn around time is a bit slow. Call customer service and explained the situation and the problem was corrected. Great Job OZBO!"

"My experience was great from Ozbo. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by thudd1 on October 11 2012 02:37:09 PM

"Very Fast! Exactly what i ordered. "

"They provide great service at a great price, what more can you ask for."

"Great. I was able to buy a product I use regularly at a much better price than I can find in my area. The only thing I would like better is an offer for free shipping either with a qualifying purchase amount or just an offer once in awhile."

"This time my delivery came on time but the last order it came 4 months late"

"Ozbo is a great place to shop as the prices are very good and the shipping cost is very low plus quick delivery."

"Great! The pack I ordered was delivered quickly with no problems."

"They did not deliver with the time promissed"

" My experience was great, You rock Ozbo !!!"

Ozbo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ozbo is not a merchant member
Ozbo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!