Ozbo Reviews - page 2 - ozbo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 652 reviews

Ozbo is not a merchant member
Ozbo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very satisfied. The product I ordered Ivory liquid hand soap isn't available locally from either Hannaford or Walmart. Fast efficient delivery. A+"

"Great fast service and you cannot meet the price for shipping."

"Fast shipping, order was perfect!"

"Price was great, I could not find the item I wanted at any stores near me so the product, size and delivery were exactly what I was looking for. Overall experience was outstanding.
thanks

"Products exactly as pictured and described. Fast enough shipping....... GREAT PRICES !! Will shop again and have told my friends and people at office about Ozbo. Thank you !!"

"EXCELLENT - Extremely rapid and outstanding price."

"Very good service. Would rate as excellent."

"My overall experience was outstanding. Great product and awesome customer service. "

"Ozbo rocks!!! I have made multiple purchases for my furbabies and have been 110% satisfied! I have even advertised the site on both my personal Facebook page and my Pet Lover's page! Excellent products, excellent service, and excellent prices! It does not get any better! :o) Thanks so much Ozbo! You have a lifetime customer here!"

"I ordered item on 10/28 and received confirmation stating "Delivery estimate: Nov. 2, 2012 - Nov. 7, 2012".
On 11/7, I still didn't receive anything so I called to get an order status.
The lady told me that it was backordered and this order was canceled. Right after I hang up phone call, I received email saying "this ordre was canceled". It was very disapponting. Will not order from this place anymore...

"Easy to navigate the site, the items delivered were exactly as described. Prompt in delivery and reasonable in price. Can't ask for more than that. Keep up the great work! Thanks a million.

Fr. Carmen OFM

"Awesome website! I am going there before Amazon in the future."

"My order arrived in just a few days and everything was correct. The shipping rate was very reasonable too. I would order from Ozbo again."

"Quick delivery. Good price and low shipping price"

"My order was delivered in perfect condition and quickly. I had asked for additional packing material because the item was breakable and would leak....they did exactly as asked. My new bestfriend, Ozbo!!"