• Address: 10 Jaycee Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They tell you something is in stock and take your money and not sent the product. I ordered on December 7, and by December 18 the order was still "in warehouse". They did not answer their phone, I messaged their live chat and received a message back telling me they would contact me back in 24 hours. Then while I was still on chat they emailed me and said I left the chat so they were contacting me via email! The only thing they were good at was cancelling my order. I imagine they have lots of practice at cancelling orders."

"Ozbo.com sold us a brand name item that is no longer in business and then sends cheap alternative. When you send it back they don't refund return shipping costs. As of today they are still advertising the same item.

Sent wrong item we returned it and they would reimburse shipping costs. We shipped and not they wont reimburse but tell us they would have sent a pre paid label if we asked someone else?They advertise a brand name blitz and sent us the wrong item . they refunded original purchase price but we are still out 30.00? they have been sent two emails and offer a pre paid label but wont offer a refund? They have received the item back we shipped them back to them.They are hiding behind email if you are willing to offer a prepay why not offer the same amount in a refund?They still advertise blitz who are closed and no longer in business, they do a bait and switch and then when you return it as they asked you are not credited for the return shipping

"Shipped quickly. I love buying from Ozbo."

"Ozbo was very efficient. the product delivered in a timely manner & correctly packaged. I will look to them again for future purchases."

"Fast shipping. Great product!"

"Very satisfied. The product I ordered Ivory liquid hand soap isn't available locally from either Hannaford or Walmart. Fast efficient delivery. A+"

"Great fast service and you cannot meet the price for shipping."

"Fast shipping, order was perfect!"

"Price was great, I could not find the item I wanted at any stores near me so the product, size and delivery were exactly what I was looking for. Overall experience was outstanding.
thanks

"Products exactly as pictured and described. Fast enough shipping....... GREAT PRICES !! Will shop again and have told my friends and people at office about Ozbo. Thank you !!"

"EXCELLENT - Extremely rapid and outstanding price."

"Very good service. Would rate as excellent."

"My overall experience was outstanding. Great product and awesome customer service. "

"Ozbo rocks!!! I have made multiple purchases for my furbabies and have been 110% satisfied! I have even advertised the site on both my personal Facebook page and my Pet Lover's page! Excellent products, excellent service, and excellent prices! It does not get any better! :o) Thanks so much Ozbo! You have a lifetime customer here!"

"I ordered item on 10/28 and received confirmation stating "Delivery estimate: Nov. 2, 2012 - Nov. 7, 2012".
On 11/7, I still didn't receive anything so I called to get an order status.
The lady told me that it was backordered and this order was canceled. Right after I hang up phone call, I received email saying "this ordre was canceled". It was very disapponting. Will not order from this place anymore...

Ozbo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ozbo is not a merchant member
Ozbo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!