Overstock.com Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Fast Delivery but the product quality is not as described. The bedsheet I got was only 300 thread instead of 400 thread. Overall, the shopping experience is good."

"Ordered a mattress. The status shows: shipped. Nothing arrived after 10 days. When I call in to check, they said the item was out of order and there is nothing they can do.

AVOID this site at all cost!!!

modified review This review was modified by jl0329 on August 06 2013 03:25:50 PM

"I had purchased this tablet about last july, my very first wacom tablet and my last, its a great tablet no doubt, comes with exceptional (but old) art software and easy installing, "big" drawing space, but thats about it . Now why this is my last wacom tablet, wacom's BIG price games, now at the time i bought this, it was the cheapest i could find on this tablet, thats after doing my tablet research, why buy the CTH670 when the CTH470 is over 50 dollars less ! mistake on my part . Now after a while (a little over warranty time) i decided to return this tablet, cause i was a little annoyed and sadden at how much i over-payed for this thing, after a back and fourth e-mails, with one phone call, they ofter sellers remorse, which i thought was nice, until finding out how much i was going to receive back, LESS THEN 30% !. Overstocks return/refund policy is downright awful and out-dated, which influenced me in any interest i ever had for them, to never purchase from them ever again ! And i don't recommend anyone else either. As for this website featuring the biggest discounts, is horrible address, i mean its not like overstock sold this tablet for how you say 130$ or 100$,which is how much this tablet should actually cost, considering this tablets not anything special or new. Thats my take, theres better sites than overstock and better, cheaper tablets than the all praised "wacom" ."

modified review This review was modified by CuteArtiest93 on August 05 2013 06:50:23 AM

"Great merchandise selection. Pretty good price. i think this website is good as long as you're patient to browse around"

"I will probably not order from this site again. They do not let you cancel orders and their low price guarantee is a sham. If you find a lower price elsewhere, they tell you they can't match it because it's on sale at the other site. How ridiculous is that? Will not be shopping here again."

modified review This review was modified by rainbow786 on July 15 2013 06:58:15 AM

No. CA

"Not sure why people are not writing good reviews, I love Overstock! We had smoke damage in our home. They were SO helpful! In addition to free shipping, they took 5% off my order. I have ordered numerous items, including furniture, and pleased with everything! Will continue to be a loyal shopper."

"Bought two chandeliers (Triarch Crown Jewel 9-light and 5-light) in two separate orders and got the lowest price found after doing extensive research online, plus 10% discount coupons each time (first for being a new customer and second provided in the shipping confirmation email). Item was packed fantastically (crated in wood!) and arrived rapidly as promised. When I neglected to use my 10% coupon on the second order and asked chat customer service to apply it retroactively, they did so easily. Great experience so far, and I have not encountered any sort of problems."

modified review This review was modified by caraangelica on June 15 2013 04:20:38 PM

"Even with all the bad reviews over stock.com is worse than that. I ordered a skateboard for my son's birthday and it didn't arrive. Even worse I paid $37 for shipping to ensure delivery on or before his birthday. He didn't get it on his birthday and still has not received it. Now they're saying that they have to locate the product and possibly send a replacement later If it doesn't arrive. So here I sit with a 14 year old boy upset this birthday present didn't arrive while I live in Virginia and he lives in Kansas. His birthday was the seventh and as of the 13th they may send new product out if he hasn't received it by then. I will never order from overstock.com again and this is a warning for mothers out there or friends buying gifts for family members 1 star is overrated for this company"

modified review This review was modified by mollyzgrrl on June 11 2013 05:31:57 AM

"Beware overstock is charging me for a product I never received ,,I've called overstock and explained to them I never received my order they said UPS del Ed it off !!! And that's it,,, I told them I never got it,,, there still billing me ,,,, OVERSTOCK IS NOT A WORTHY COMPANY !!AVOID!!AVOID!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by M09952 on June 18 2013 06:11:27 PM

"I purchased a refurbished Chi Flat Iron for Mother's Day. When I purchased it, it stated that the estimated delivery date was Friday (today). That is the reason I purchased it.
I was then warned by a few relatives that Overstock.com is notorious for taking forever with shipping, but I disregarded that.

Well the item shipped 2 days later via FedEx SmartPost... One of the absolute SLOWEST services out there.
And now the item is sitting in California, and it is Friday.
I am extremely disappointed in Overstock.com. I will be refusing the package, and will never purchase from Overstock again.
It is a terrible way to do business, lying about delivery dates.

"This is POSITIVE testimonial for Overstock.com ///// I have purchased products from Overstock on a couple of occasions and have been satisfied. a few years ago I purchased a combo VCR/DVD unit which, unfortunately had a faulty VCR unit (displaying an ('E1) when a tape was inserted. Once I notified Overstock of the faulty unit they simply, and promptly, sent me a refund and told me to just keep the unit -- that they did not/not want it back. So I kept it. The DVD portion of the unit still works fine. I recently (March, this year -- it is now just April) ordered a couple of finger rings from them. One of the rings arrived and one did not. Notifying my Postmaster and Overstock, I talked with an Overstock Customer Rep who courteously advised me that I could have either a refund or a replacement ring. I opted for the replacement ring since I still want it. Overstock obviously has a large amount of inventory, some of which is not perfect -- like my VCR/DVD unit but I understand that, for the great prices they have for their merchandise. I have had only good experiences with them.

This is Tareq.

"Horrible Customer Service. I purchased a mattress and box set. Called a few days later and canceled. I followed up on their customer service email canceling again. One week later they called me and said they were on the way to my house. I said I canceled. Overstocked then called me and tole me they were going to charge me 180 restock fee, which they never told me when I purchased the 529 dollar item."

"All kinds of fashion and cheap Women's Clothing.Dresses all at Clothing Stores Go !"

"I shop a lot on line and lets just say 1st and last time time shopping on overstock. A 50 dollar for a return label ? Please go and shop else where this company is a rip off."

"Looks like people have only come here to leave them negative reviews. I shop there quite a bit through cashback stores. Never had an issue with product or shipping and will continue to use them based on their inexpensive pricing. "

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member
Overstock.com / O.co does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!