Overstock.com Coupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

No. CA

"Not sure why people are not writing good reviews, I love Overstock! We had smoke damage in our home. They were SO helpful! In addition to free shipping, they took 5% off my order. I have ordered numerous items, including furniture, and pleased with everything! Will continue to be a loyal shopper."

"Bought two chandeliers (Triarch Crown Jewel 9-light and 5-light) in two separate orders and got the lowest price found after doing extensive research online, plus 10% discount coupons each time (first for being a new customer and second provided in the shipping confirmation email). Item was packed fantastically (crated in wood!) and arrived rapidly as promised. When I neglected to use my 10% coupon on the second order and asked chat customer service to apply it retroactively, they did so easily. Great experience so far, and I have not encountered any sort of problems."

modified review This review was modified by caraangelica on June 15 2013 04:20:38 PM

"Even with all the bad reviews over stock.com is worse than that. I ordered a skateboard for my son's birthday and it didn't arrive. Even worse I paid $37 for shipping to ensure delivery on or before his birthday. He didn't get it on his birthday and still has not received it. Now they're saying that they have to locate the product and possibly send a replacement later If it doesn't arrive. So here I sit with a 14 year old boy upset this birthday present didn't arrive while I live in Virginia and he lives in Kansas. His birthday was the seventh and as of the 13th they may send new product out if he hasn't received it by then. I will never order from overstock.com again and this is a warning for mothers out there or friends buying gifts for family members 1 star is overrated for this company"

modified review This review was modified by mollyzgrrl on June 11 2013 05:31:57 AM

"Beware overstock is charging me for a product I never received ,,I've called overstock and explained to them I never received my order they said UPS del Ed it off !!! And that's it,,, I told them I never got it,,, there still billing me ,,,, OVERSTOCK IS NOT A WORTHY COMPANY !!AVOID!!AVOID!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by M09952 on June 18 2013 06:11:27 PM

"I purchased a refurbished Chi Flat Iron for Mother's Day. When I purchased it, it stated that the estimated delivery date was Friday (today). That is the reason I purchased it.
I was then warned by a few relatives that Overstock.com is notorious for taking forever with shipping, but I disregarded that.

Well the item shipped 2 days later via FedEx SmartPost... One of the absolute SLOWEST services out there.
And now the item is sitting in California, and it is Friday.
I am extremely disappointed in Overstock.com. I will be refusing the package, and will never purchase from Overstock again.
It is a terrible way to do business, lying about delivery dates.

"This is POSITIVE testimonial for Overstock.com ///// I have purchased products from Overstock on a couple of occasions and have been satisfied. a few years ago I purchased a combo VCR/DVD unit which, unfortunately had a faulty VCR unit (displaying an ('E1) when a tape was inserted. Once I notified Overstock of the faulty unit they simply, and promptly, sent me a refund and told me to just keep the unit -- that they did not/not want it back. So I kept it. The DVD portion of the unit still works fine. I recently (March, this year -- it is now just April) ordered a couple of finger rings from them. One of the rings arrived and one did not. Notifying my Postmaster and Overstock, I talked with an Overstock Customer Rep who courteously advised me that I could have either a refund or a replacement ring. I opted for the replacement ring since I still want it. Overstock obviously has a large amount of inventory, some of which is not perfect -- like my VCR/DVD unit but I understand that, for the great prices they have for their merchandise. I have had only good experiences with them.

This is Tareq.

"Horrible Customer Service. I purchased a mattress and box set. Called a few days later and canceled. I followed up on their customer service email canceling again. One week later they called me and said they were on the way to my house. I said I canceled. Overstocked then called me and tole me they were going to charge me 180 restock fee, which they never told me when I purchased the 529 dollar item."

"All kinds of fashion and cheap Women's Clothing.Dresses all at Clothing Stores Go !"

"I shop a lot on line and lets just say 1st and last time time shopping on overstock. A 50 dollar for a return label ? Please go and shop else where this company is a rip off."

"Looks like people have only come here to leave them negative reviews. I shop there quite a bit through cashback stores. Never had an issue with product or shipping and will continue to use them based on their inexpensive pricing. "

"I unsubscribed from Overstock.com's mailing list yesterday due to the fact that they would send me multiple emails everyday. After I unsubscribed, they said it would take 10? business days to unsubscribe! WTH? Ok, I thought, i'll have to suffer through more annoying emails from them for awhile. Then, today after i loaded up my email, I had a new email from Overstock of course, but I also had 5 emails from spammers that I had never recieved prior to unsubscribing from Overstock's mailing list! They sold my email adress to spammers because I had unsubscribed. All this because I bought one item from their stupid, rediculously unorganized site. BE WARNED. DO NOT SHOP THERE!"

"Customer service is terrible and useless.

I ordered 2000 dollars worth of furniture from overstock. I read their shipping policy about taking 4 to 6 weeks for over sized items. I waited patiently, at week 3 I decided to use their tracking information to see where the heck my items were. All the tracking info was useless. I contacted customer service. They responded promptly... telling me it would take two days to reply... two days later I got a tracking number for 1 of the items I ordered... which I found out had been sitting in storage for 2 weeks because of incorrect contact information (the delivery people had been trying to contact me... but had an incorrect phone number)... That piece is finally being delivered. It's been over a week now and they still can't find the second piece, can't provide tracking information, and don't know where it is??? I was told they'd contact me back every time I've contacted them, however every single day I have to call them to try and track down their mistake. I think I've spent more than 6 hours on the phone and writing emails trying to get these idiots to figure this out...

I will never use www.overstock.com again.

"I have purchased chairs yesterday. Minutes later realized that the color is wrong and tried to change it. After "chatting" with someone for 10-15 minutes was disconnected from the "chat". Tried emailing and "chatting". Received very prompt response:
"Thank you for contacting Overstock.com Customer Care. You will be contacted with further information within 24 hours."
Today (less then 15 hours later) was informed that everything is shipped. What an absurd situation! The company has 24 hours customer service (via "chat") but don't provide it.

aurora colorado

"Have ordered alot of things from overstock(mostly craft) they always pack and ship quickly and with free shipping it's a great site!"

"My one experience with Overstock.com was 100% positive. Purchased a digital camera at a very competitive price. Item in stock as advertised. No attempt on the part of the seller to "upsell". Recieved in perfect condition and ahead of the promised date. This was everything an internet purchase should be."

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member
Overstock.com / O.co does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!