Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 172 reviews

OuterInner is a merchant member
    OuterInner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • OuterInner contact information

• Address: 15/F., highgrade building, 117 chatham road, tsimshatsui,kowloon,hongkong(Not accept for returned items)
    • Contact: help@outerinner.com
    • Customer Support: 1-813-358-3228
    • Business Hours: 9:30AM-18:30PM in Hong Kong Time

Product & services pricing Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"After searching for weeks I found my dream wedding gown!Unfortunately the local bridal store where it was didn’t have my size on the rack and told me that it would take 6 months to make it! They also wanted a deposit of hundreds of dollars in advance. I just didn’t have time to wait before my wedding (maybe I should have planned ahead), so I was very sad and thought I was going to have a lot of difficulty finding an equally lovely wedding gown.
Then I found Outerinner.
For less than the deposit that store wanted I ordered a similar gown, had it made to my size, and delivered to me in around 6 weeks! I really couldn’t believe it, and felt it was too good to be true. But the proof came when I opened the package and tried on my gown…it was amazing.
If you haven’t found this little gem yet, I highly recommend giving Outerinner a try. You won’t be disappointed!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi there Mocararico, thanks for leaving your review! We're not surprised to hear about your story, as some local wedding boutiques aren't so flexible. We're just happy we were able to help you out of a tight spot, and wish you all the best for your future life together!
We hope to hear from you again soon, and please check your account for a $20 voucher which I have added as a thank you for leaving this review ;)”

"The only positive thing I can say about my order is that the customer service has been very good about responding. Unfortunatley that does me no good when I still don't have my product. I ordered under the impression that it would be shipped out within 3-5 business days,I never got a shipping confirmation so about 6 days later I asked for one and they gave me one that meant nothing to me. I then followed up after 16 days and they said oh yea its been shipped, give it about 10 more days to be able to track it. I attempted to cancel my order and told them I would just refuse shipping to have it sent back and requested when that happened to issue me a credit. I had made them aware that this was a time issued order and that I was aware that it would take a couple weeks, NOT over 35 days to receive my item. I was then emailed back by someone else threatening me that if I refused the package I would be charged additional shipping so Id be better off just "hoping" that I would get my item in time and to just wait and see. Then, and only if then, she said we could work something out. I am extremely disappointed in the way this was handled and the clarity of their "shipping" details when I placed the order. This will be the last time I ever deal with this company, and as a paying customer I don't like being told that I have no options when the service doesn't deliver.

**In response to their review response:****

The issue is not where the package is now. The issue is that I:

A)Never received a shipping confirmation
B)Yes, the package may have shipped on the 16th but no one could tell me that until days later.
C)15 days later they told me to wait 10 more days to be able to track it.
D)they told me IF I don't receive it by the 17th, THEN they could talk about a soulution.

THE ISSUE I HAVE...is that no one could verify or give me any SOLID answers or any confirmation that I would definitely receive it within the timeframes. I was prepared to wait for the allotted shipping time, the problem is that no one could convey to me that is was shipped, when it was shipped, when it would arrive, and then gave me an "if it doesn't" scenario. By this time I have already ordered something else because I needed to GUARENTEE that I would have it in the necessary timeframes. Yes, I miraculously got the package in time, but I have already resorted to a Plan B because a lack of communication in the shipping confirmation from DAY 1. I will say they were good at responding but in the end, it didn't do me any good. I have read other reviews and I hope I can chalk this up to a one time occurance but I will not be giving it a second chance.

Thank you.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-04-2013

“Dear Emjbailey,
Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry you have been dissatisfied so far with your order.
As you have mentioned you are currently in contact with our customer support team.
You ordered lingerie which is typically shipped out to customers within about 3 to 5 days of receiving an order. You also chose standard airmail delivery which can take up to around 30 days. This is stated in our site information here: http://www.outerinner.com/delivery-policy-hd-11.html
You placed your order on Sep 12th 2013, it was shipped from us on the 16th. In fact, we have now tracked your package and it is ready for pickup at or delivery from your local post office (customer support have emailed you today to inform you of this).
I do think there has been some misunderstanding about the time it took to deliver your items, and we're sorry that you have been upset about the time. Standard airmail tends to be quite slow from Hong Kong, which is why we advise customers who have time pressure to choose a OuterInner express courier delivery.
As you will have heard by email today, our customer support team understand your feelings, are trying to help, and have promised to refund you if you don't receive your package by the 17th of Oct which is around the upper limit of the time this type of order could conceivably take to reach you. Hope you can understand, and we thank you for your patience and feedback.”

"For my friend's wedding, I decided to order OuterInner's spaghetti strap sleeveless ruffles dress, not knowing that each item was created upon ordering. (FYI, it does state this on the website, I just did not pay close enough attention.) In fear that the dress would not arrive in time for the event, I emailed customer service for an update. Not only were they quick to reply, but also allowed me to change my shipping method and I received the dress in a matter of days. On top of their most excellent customer service, the dress was exactly as pictured and the craftsmanship was absolute perfection! I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a special occasion dress and will most certainly be purchasing from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Melissa, thanks for leaving your review!
I'm happy that we were able to help you to get your dress in time, our customer support team will be so pleased to hear that they were able to help!
We hope you had a great time at the wedding, and see you again soon! :)
Adding a $20 voucher to your account as a thanks for reviewing us.”

"ordered my wedding dress it took 13 days to arrive and it was perfect it fitted brilliantly im very pleased with the dress delivery was so fast ..."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2013

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Lindar, thanks so much for leaving your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied and chose to order your wedding gown from us!
I'll add a $20 voucher to use on your next purchase to your account as a thank you :)”

"I have ordered dresses for my sisters bridesmaids and it looked perfect. True to size and no one could believe that I ordered them online. They were perfect. Customer service was very good, actually it is excellent! I had some enquiries about shipping, different colours etc and all my queries were answered by the next day, service is very personal they actually read and answer your questions (unlike other companies who send a standard response).

Now I started planning my own big day. I found my wedding dress online, sent enquiry and they are happy to make it for me. I would never use any other company and I have no doubt that when my dress arrives it will look perfect.

To sum up - excellent value, great quality and amazing customer service.

“Hi Kriste,
Thanks so much for leaving your review!
We're especially pleased to hear that you were pleased with our customer support staff, they'll be very happy to hear that, as they do try to offer personalized service to each customer!
We hope to see you again soon, and are adding a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you, so please look out for that. :)”

"I had very clear ideas of what my wedding dress should be like, the only problem was that I couldn’t find it! I owe thanks to Outerinner because I contacted them and asked if they could make a dress by sending two pictures of different dresses, asking for parts from each one. I thought they would turn me down as I wasn’t asking them for any dress they sell, but I can tell you that the help I received was excellent. The customer service girl, Valerie, assured me that they could make my dress and gave me a very reasonable price!
I held my breath and hoped for the best while I waited for it to arrive, giving plenty of time before my wedding (August 1) and it was perfect! When I first tried it on I burst into tears as I’d been so worried about being able to get the right dress. My measurements were followed to the letter, it was the right colour, and everyone couldn’t believe I had had it made in China! I know many brides may have reservations about ordering online, but put your trust in Outerinner, they really care!
Thank you so very much, you made my dreams a reality! :-)

“Dear wolfhaley,
This is a lovely report to hear. Thanks for sharing this with us, and we're so happy to have been of such good service to you. We do try to help each customer as best as we can, even if you have a special request!
We hope you had a wonderful wedding, and have added a $20 voucher to your account as a thanks for leaving a review!”

"I ordered a bikini here recently and it’s great and I was really happy wearing it on vacation, so now I’m looking forward to ordering a dress too!"

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Ashley, a bikini, huh? We hope you went somewhere amazing and had a great time!
Thanks for shopping with us ;)”

"I was so pleased with the amount of dress styles to choose from here! I find that many stores seem to offer boring styles that you see everywhere, but outerinner’s styles are fresh, stylish and they give you so much choice! Their service is even better, don’t be put of by them being in Asia as their English is great and they really care...
I've ordered twice from them and my dresses came quickly, were carefully-packed, and looked great. I definitely plan to order many more times!

“Hi Rachel,
Just wanted to thank you for leaving your feedback. It's important to us to know when our customers are satisfied, and we're delighted that you were so happy and chose to be a repeat customer!
Adding a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you!”

"My prom dress was perfect – low cost, simple, elegant, and I can’t wait to wear it again!"

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Kristy, thanks for leaving your review! We're so happy you chose to shop with us, and we hope to see you again some time!
Check your account - we'll add a $20 voucher there as a thank you :)”

"I PLACED MY ORDER FOR DIFFERENT ITEMS, ONE OF WHICH ARE LACE BEADED STRAPS FOR MY IVORY WEDDING GOWN. I ASKED QUESTIONS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE SURE MY ORDER WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF, AND EVERY TIME, SHE WOULD RESPOND THE VERY NEXT DAY. I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THE STRAPS ARE PURE SHINNING WHITE... I SIMPLY CANNOT USE THEM. ALSO, THE VEIL IS POOR QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. I ASKED FOR PARTIAL REFUND AND FOR 3 DAYS, OF COURSE, I AM SIMPLY NOT GETTING ANSWERS. VERY DISAPOINTING. THEY ARE VERY NICE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU ORDER AND BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ORDER, AFTER, WELL, IT'S ANOTHER STORY..

August 16, 2013
this is my reply to them:

I took a while to respond because the dress was at the seamstress and I just got it back.

The straps you made for me are only with white lace, no satin on the back. I have attached 2 pictures. You will be able to compare the colour because I took the picture with the belt you also made, in ivory colour.

Regarding the veil, I have also attached a picture of the one I bought from elsewhere, very cheap price. The quality of tulle is the same from your veil, not flowy at all. I find that the picture on your website does not represent well the final result : the lace on the picture is much nicer than the lace on the actual veil. Again, I am very disapointed about this veil, for the price.

Regarding the invoice from DHL, I am still awaiting their answer because I requested a copy of the invoice as I had tossed the first copy.

Hoping we can reach an agreement, because I’ve had to order other straps, in the right colour, and I had to have my seamstress add lace to the veil.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Nathalie Lafleur

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2013

“Dear Nathalie,
Thanks for leaving your feedback.
In your case we are trying to help, and our customer support team emailed you on August 10th, but you never replied.
We would like to help you, could you please check your spam folder in case our mail went into that?
It's impossible to help you if we can't speak together, but we'd really like to!
Thanks!”

"A big thanks to outerinner! I bought a dress for my sister's wedding from a different store, but they really let me down as the fit was terrible and it just didn’t look right. I was really panicking as there wasn’t long before the wedding day, I thought I may not have time to find a dress. I messaged outerinner on facebook and they said there was time to make a similar dress to what I wanted if I paid extra for fast delivery. What can I say, they saved my bacon! Loved the dress, and it came as promised before the wedding! Love this store!"

"If you need to save money, but want a perfect dress then this is the place. I got my dress delivered for less than 100 dollars in total it was made to my measurements and arrived on time. Happy customer! "

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hello Darcy, so grateful for your happy feedback - we're very happy that you love your dress and the prices!
Added a $20 voucher to your account as a thanks :)”

"Bought my prom dress and loved it. It needed some alterations to the hem and waist, I’m not sure their size runs the same as US sizes, maybe next time I would choose custom size. But it was a beautiful dress and very nicely made for the money."

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hi Annette, thanks for leaving your comments, I'm happy that you liked your dress overall - I will look into our sizing and see if there's any way to make it more true to US sizing if possible.
You're right, custom size is made-to-measure, so size issues would be unlikely.
Thanks for shopping with us anyway! :)
Please check your account for a $20 voucher which we offer to people who leave their feedback!”

"I placed an order for some samples and had to cancel as I found my bridesmaids dresses locally. On June 14, 2013 I was told by Cheryl that my order was cancelled and a refund will be processed in 1 to 2 weeks. It is now past the 6 week mark and I have still not seen a refund. I have inquired numerous times and am just getting the run around. Thank god my order was only $50 which I will probably never see again. Warning to those contemplating doing business with this company, can not be reputable if they do not handle customer issues affectively and in a timely manner.

****Apparently they take their reviews seriously as I had a full refund in my account hours after posting this review. To bad it had to go this far as I will not be purchasing items in the future. But am satisfied that everything has been finally dealt with

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2013

“Hi, Rachel
please accept our sincere apology for the delay of refund and any inconvenience caused. Our Financial department has processed the refund and it takes around two days for Paypal to process the payment. Could you please kindly check your Paypal account within two days for confirmation? If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us. Sorry again”

"When I ordered my bridesmaid dress a couple months back outerinner helped me so much! I’m a bigger kind of girl, and I didn’t know if the dress would fit well. It was tough finding a suitable dress in stores, so I turned to outerinner.
They helped me to take my measurements and choose the correct size, answering emails quickly.
The dress came, looked great and the same as the other bridesmaids, but in a size that fit me perfectly. They went the extra mile and I’m so happy with the finished article and lovely wedding pictures!

OuterInner.com, OuterInner rep has responded

“Hey Katy, thanks for your feedback - so happy we could help you, and we'd be so happy to see the lovely wedding pictures too! You could share with us at: MKT@OUTERINNER.COM.
Added a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you, and so hopefully see you again soon! :)”