• Address: 15/F., highgrade building, 117 chatham road, tsimshatsui,kowloon,hongkong(Not accept for returned items)
    • Contact: help@outerinner.com
    • Customer Support: 1-813-358-3228
    • Business Hours: 9:30AM-18:30PM in Hong Kong Time

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The only positive thing I can say about my order is that the customer service has been very good about responding. Unfortunatley that does me no good when I still don't have my product. I ordered under the impression that it would be shipped out within 3-5 business days,I never got a shipping confirmation so about 6 days later I asked for one and they gave me one that meant nothing to me. I then followed up after 16 days and they said oh yea its been shipped, give it about 10 more days to be able to track it. I attempted to cancel my order and told them I would just refuse shipping to have it sent back and requested when that happened to issue me a credit. I had made them aware that this was a time issued order and that I was aware that it would take a couple weeks, NOT over 35 days to receive my item. I was then emailed back by someone else threatening me that if I refused the package I would be charged additional shipping so Id be better off just "hoping" that I would get my item in time and to just wait and see. Then, and only if then, she said we could work something out. I am extremely disappointed in the way this was handled and the clarity of their "shipping" details when I placed the order. This will be the last time I ever deal with this company, and as a paying customer I don't like being told that I have no options when the service doesn't deliver.

**In response to their review response:****

The issue is not where the package is now. The issue is that I:

A)Never received a shipping confirmation
B)Yes, the package may have shipped on the 16th but no one could tell me that until days later.
C)15 days later they told me to wait 10 more days to be able to track it.
D)they told me IF I don't receive it by the 17th, THEN they could talk about a soulution.

THE ISSUE I HAVE...is that no one could verify or give me any SOLID answers or any confirmation that I would definitely receive it within the timeframes. I was prepared to wait for the allotted shipping time, the problem is that no one could convey to me that is was shipped, when it was shipped, when it would arrive, and then gave me an "if it doesn't" scenario. By this time I have already ordered something else because I needed to GUARENTEE that I would have it in the necessary timeframes. Yes, I miraculously got the package in time, but I have already resorted to a Plan B because a lack of communication in the shipping confirmation from DAY 1. I will say they were good at responding but in the end, it didn't do me any good. I have read other reviews and I hope I can chalk this up to a one time occurance but I will not be giving it a second chance.

Thank you.

"For my friend's wedding, I decided to order OuterInner's spaghetti strap sleeveless ruffles dress, not knowing that each item was created upon ordering. (FYI, it does state this on the website, I just did not pay close enough attention.) In fear that the dress would not arrive in time for the event, I emailed customer service for an update. Not only were they quick to reply, but also allowed me to change my shipping method and I received the dress in a matter of days. On top of their most excellent customer service, the dress was exactly as pictured and the craftsmanship was absolute perfection! I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a special occasion dress and will most certainly be purchasing from them again."

"ordered my wedding dress it took 13 days to arrive and it was perfect it fitted brilliantly im very pleased with the dress delivery was so fast ..."

"I have ordered dresses for my sisters bridesmaids and it looked perfect. True to size and no one could believe that I ordered them online. They were perfect. Customer service was very good, actually it is excellent! I had some enquiries about shipping, different colours etc and all my queries were answered by the next day, service is very personal they actually read and answer your questions (unlike other companies who send a standard response).

Now I started planning my own big day. I found my wedding dress online, sent enquiry and they are happy to make it for me. I would never use any other company and I have no doubt that when my dress arrives it will look perfect.

To sum up - excellent value, great quality and amazing customer service.

"I ordered a bikini here recently and it’s great and I was really happy wearing it on vacation, so now I’m looking forward to ordering a dress too!"

"I PLACED MY ORDER FOR DIFFERENT ITEMS, ONE OF WHICH ARE LACE BEADED STRAPS FOR MY IVORY WEDDING GOWN. I ASKED QUESTIONS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE SURE MY ORDER WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF, AND EVERY TIME, SHE WOULD RESPOND THE VERY NEXT DAY. I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THE STRAPS ARE PURE SHINNING WHITE... I SIMPLY CANNOT USE THEM. ALSO, THE VEIL IS POOR QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. I ASKED FOR PARTIAL REFUND AND FOR 3 DAYS, OF COURSE, I AM SIMPLY NOT GETTING ANSWERS. VERY DISAPOINTING. THEY ARE VERY NICE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU ORDER AND BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ORDER, AFTER, WELL, IT'S ANOTHER STORY..

August 16, 2013
this is my reply to them:

I took a while to respond because the dress was at the seamstress and I just got it back.

The straps you made for me are only with white lace, no satin on the back. I have attached 2 pictures. You will be able to compare the colour because I took the picture with the belt you also made, in ivory colour.

Regarding the veil, I have also attached a picture of the one I bought from elsewhere, very cheap price. The quality of tulle is the same from your veil, not flowy at all. I find that the picture on your website does not represent well the final result : the lace on the picture is much nicer than the lace on the actual veil. Again, I am very disapointed about this veil, for the price.

Regarding the invoice from DHL, I am still awaiting their answer because I requested a copy of the invoice as I had tossed the first copy.

Hoping we can reach an agreement, because I’ve had to order other straps, in the right colour, and I had to have my seamstress add lace to the veil.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Nathalie Lafleur

"I placed an order for some samples and had to cancel as I found my bridesmaids dresses locally. On June 14, 2013 I was told by Cheryl that my order was cancelled and a refund will be processed in 1 to 2 weeks. It is now past the 6 week mark and I have still not seen a refund. I have inquired numerous times and am just getting the run around. Thank god my order was only $50 which I will probably never see again. Warning to those contemplating doing business with this company, can not be reputable if they do not handle customer issues affectively and in a timely manner.

****Apparently they take their reviews seriously as I had a full refund in my account hours after posting this review. To bad it had to go this far as I will not be purchasing items in the future. But am satisfied that everything has been finally dealt with

"I was quite wary of purchasing a wedding gown over the internet, but after three viewings in wedding shops I was at my wits'end as I just wasn't seeing anything like the gown I had imagined for myself. I started looking online and found outerinner. Talk about choice! They had literally too many styles! But once I'd got the hang of filtering the styles I sound found 'the one.' The 5 week wait was no more than local shops had quoted, in fact less than some, and with a total cost of little over 250 Euros the price was hard to believe.
I'm so happy that I put my trust in them for my gown, and they didn't disappoint.

"Really happy customer! To be honest I wasn't expecting much for such cheap dresses,I thought they'd be OK, but not amazing. How wrong I was!Beautiful dresses,professionally made,perfect colors,and great value.Outeriner made buying so easy!"

"Like many other people, I don't order clothes online to avoid the nightmare of receiving a shipment that doesn't match what I imagine. My prom dress was the first piece of clothing I bought online. Evening gowns in stores were just way too over priced! I Before ordering I tried on different styles, lengths, colours, etc. so that I could have an idea of what I wanted. After a few trips and what felt like a gazillion dresses I decided on a sequin dress in a calm and paler colour to contrast with my tanned skin tone. I visited every site my friends knew of (literally every single one) and did some research on my own. I was always set on a full sequin dress until my mom found this gorgeous floor length, one shouldered, embroidery dress from OuterInner. It was SO much cheaper than the sequin dresses I've been eyeing in stores. After reading more about the site and customer reviews, I contacted them with a few questions about the material, layering and all the specifics to have a better idea of what the dress would look like on me. They were extremely helpful in answering all my questions and helping me with the ordering process. I paid for the dress and crossed my fingers. To my surprise, the dressed arrived fairly quickly- a few days before I expected it! It was neatly packaged- no rips or tears, and more importantly the embroidery was all intact. I was quite impressed with the dress and its quality. It wasn't too heavy that it 'pulled' me down and it wasn't itchy or rough! (some of the dressed I tried in stores had rough stitching that scratched against my skin) I did have to get it altered since I'm a little shorter than average, but other than that it was perfect. I would definitely recommend this site to a friend and will be buying my next few dresses from them! In summary- OuterInner gave me a really easy and stress free shopping experience. They have a wide selection of dresses. Good quality, amazing prices, and fast shipping- very impressed!"

"Sometimes it's just easier to order something sexy for my man online. Going into adult stores has always been tough for me and now sexy lingerie has entered our bedroom thanks to OuterInner's website. The School Girl costume I ordered made me feel 30 years younger and had the same effect on my man, he couldn't keep his hands off me. The cotton material was so soft, (I think I may have to wear this for Halloween) overall the selection of goods and super fast shipping at OuterInner makes me want to order more treats for both of us!! "

"Purchased my prom dress from this site, and was thrilled with the quality. My dress was a bit pricey, but I would 100% buy it again, because it was completely unique, stunning and I felt like the belle of the ball in it! :) Shipping was also faster than I thought it would be, which was a huge plus. Not sure I'll need another formal dress anytime soon, but I'd definitely buy from them again if I did!"

"First off a very impressive site, easy to order. I love the dress! When it arrived, it was as displayed on the site and more. Excellent material and expertly put together. Overall I am really impressed with this site and I'll no doubt be recommending it to my friends and family. Thanks again!"

JSimna78's Avatar
California

"My daughter found a prom dress she loved at the mall, but unfortunately they did not have her size. She was devastated, so we searched online and found a dress just like it at this website. I had ordered online before, and the site seems to have a good return policy and contacts for customer service in place. I didn't need it though, our dress- order 121010547039- arrived quickly under standard shipping and looked as advertised. It looked as beautiful as it was on the website, and the material was clean, good quality, and had no frays, spots, tears, or wearing. We were a little sketchy on the size, but it fit my daughter great. It was also cheaper than the dress we found at the mall, so that made me very happy, as formal dresses tend to be very expensive. Outerinner helped my daughter have a beautiful prom night, so I wanted to share my positive shopping experience in case anyone else is shopping for dresses online.We were very satisfied, and I would use this site again to order a dress. Thanks for a good online shopping experience!

-Jenna Simna

"I am so grateful with Outerinner, I can not describe how happy I am with this company. Like almost everybody else I was skeptical to buy my wedding dress online from China, but I took the risk and I am so glad I did it. I cannot believe the quality of the beading, the details and the workmanship of my wedding dress. After going to many different bridal stores, I could not find one dress that I like, I did not like the style, I did not like how it fit and either the price, but in Outerinner I found exactly the style I was looking for and when I received my dress yesterday, I could not believe how good it looks, I saved 700 dollars from buying a dress from another store where I tried on dozen of dresses and none of them like me, this one that I did not try it on, fit me like if I would give outerinner every single detail of my body.

The dress for me was perfect, I have to do nothing to it.

I highly recommend this website to buy your wedding dress, you save a lot of money, this people are responsible, I asked them for a closer picture of the beading on my dress and they send it within hours and the shipping was really fast, faster than what they said. Too bad you only have one wedding, lol because I can not wait to buy another dress from them.

Love it, thank you very much Outrinner.

OuterInner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OuterInner is not a merchant member
OuterInner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!