• Rating 6.83/10 251 reviews

Organize.com is not a merchant member
    Organize.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Organize.com contact information

• Contact: info@organize.com
    • Customer Support: 800-600-9817
    • Business Hours: 8 AM - 4 PM PT

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very good experience. The item I ordered was as described and delivered before the estimated time of arrival. I will use organize. com again."

"I found this site very easy to use. The item that I was looking for was very easy to find. I received my item in about 2 weeks. What I ordered was exactly as described on the site. I will probably order from organizer.com again."

"Website is simple to navigate. Order shipped very quickly. Email communication great regarding order acknowledgment and shipment notification."

"Excellent. They had exactly the item I wanted for a price much less than any other on-line source or store! The item was delivered on the day promised. I am so glad I found this retailer. I will definitely use them again."

"It was good. The packages were delivered 3 days post order and the ordering process itself was simple.

My only concern is that there wasn't much packaging for one of the items - essentially it was just put in a box and left to shift around without any padding. Since it wasn't a fragile item, it was fine, but hopefully this isn't the standard practice for other situations.

"Fast and easy ordering. I found exactly what I was looking for and received it in quickly and in good condition. I would definitely order from Orgganize.com again!"

"easy to navigate this web site. quickly found exactly what I was looking for"

"Good products, competitive pricing, fast delivery. It doesn't get any better."

"easy as pie for things not available in my town"

"We are completely satisfied with Organize.com. Their display of products led us directly to that which we wanted. The site was easy to navigate, not a small consideration for senior citizens. The product shipped promptly, and without shipping fees. And from the original thought to actually using the product, there was a seemless satisfactory experience."

"Great company to order from. Love the drawer organizers I bought, I knew exactly what I wanted and Organize.com was the only place that had them. Arrived in a prompt manner and was packed excellently with no damage."

"This was my first experience with Organize.com and I was very pleased. My order arrived in two shipments, ahead of schedule. Very easy site to navagate. I've already referred a couple of my friends since I was so pleased with my experience."

"It was great easy and fast and you had what I wanted, a new wine bucket, just wish I would have ordered both sizes. Thanks Carol"

modified review This review was modified by carolgeorge42 on July 14 2012 06:27:40 PM

"order 1-1034343 - ordered 7/1 (today is 7/12) - have not received order & when I check the tracking, no information is available. I ordered this product, have never ordered from organize.com & paid an astronomical shipping charge (I rarely order unless shipping is free). Will not place another order in the near future & wonder if my order will ever be delivered. VERY DISSAPPOINTED !!!"

"I am very satisfied with this first shopping experience with you. My order was received today and they are even better than what i expected! Thank you very much!"