Stores > Opentip

• Opentip

2012-12-31

"Great service prices and quality on the costume items I ordered. Will order again!"

2012-12-31

"Finally found the items I wanted for my pet on Opentip.com and the price was the best I've found, shipping was superfast and the items were perfect. Highly recommend using Opentip!!!"

Heza76's Avatar

California
2012-12-27

"Ordered a statue "Reading Gargoyle" and love it. The quality of the product is better than I expected. The only problem is that they sent one with a small chip on his eyebrow. We can paint it with a little grey paint, but for $45 I would have liked it to be in perfect condition. Good shipping service. It came right away."

2012-12-26

"Lowest price on the Item I purchased."

2012-12-26

"Shipping cost was high. What I bought was small and light weight but shipping seemed to be expensive. "

2012-12-20

"Not only is Opentip one of the worst merchants and uses false advertising, their return policy is another way that screws the customer out of even more money. Their customer service reps are rude and predictable with standard excuses for outdated policies that take advantage of the customer. I purchased a train set after viewing the item online. Opentip false advertised the item by blowing up the photo on their website. When I received the train, it was miniature in size as compared to the photo as advertised. I didn't even bother opening the box and asked for a full refund. Of course they obliged but with a 20% restocking fee and a smart ass response that "a policy is a policy" and I must pay it if I still want to return the item. Kate was extremely unhelpful and I could care less for her sarcasm by wishing me a happy holiday. The only way I would be happy is if Opentip would do the right thing and refund my money for a gift that was falsely advertised. I should have stayed with Amazon, at least they would have offered a full refund without any bogus additional charges. Opentip is a third rate company at best and it shows through their customer service reps."

2012-12-18

"thank you very much the item is exactly what we ordered and
will do what we want thank you. good responce and fast delivery

2012-12-18

"Excellent Service. Automatic Feedback and tracking are excellent features of this service. "

2012-12-17

"Very easy site to use. The seller shipped promptly and packagine was excellent!"

2012-12-17

"I have ordered a few times from Opentip and have been completely satisfied with their service, products and timeliness of shipping.

I will be shopping with them more

2012-12-17

"What you charge to ship 20 plastic spudgers is absolutely ridiculous. $33.00 for spudgers and $89.04 for shipping.
*****
Thanks to this review we were given a $55 credit. The tech department has fixed the system and the shipping calculation is more correct now.

This review was modified by rtully on January 10 2013 06:58:14 AM

2012-12-06

"Everything shipped quickly and the quality was great! I've ordered from your company before and plan to in the future. The gifts are unique and always get compliments."

2012-12-04

"Very good retailer. Sells excellent products. I am very happy with their business "

2012-12-03

"Order came promptly and was in perfect condition."

2012-12-03

"Found the product I was searching for through this company. It took a while for them to ship it but the product arrived securely packaged. Pricing was reasonable."

Share Opentip's store rating

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!