Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Received order in a few days and it was as ordered"

"Quick and easy! Love the carseat ! Plus they have online coupons!!!"

"The firebricks were of excellent quality and fit in the stove just like the original bricks. The price was very good and they shipped quickly. I highly recommend this product and seller."

"Excellent service...quick shipment too!"

"love it! fast delivery and beautiful product!"

"Opentip had these items at a slightly lower price than other vendors BUT their SHIPPING was FAR LESS. Other vendors will show a comparable price but their shipping will be outrageous. Opentip also shipped these items very quickly and with smart packaging. Customer service was very responsive. I had to change my choice of finish AFTER ORDERING. No problem. Done in a timely fashion. Full marks all around."

"Terrible experience. Went back and forth with them on voicemails. Asked for specific details on what was wrong with the order on multiple voicemails only to get the same scripted response that I need to speak to them immediately or they will not process my order. It turned out that there was nothing wrong with the order except that they wanted to know why I was shipping to a different address than the billing address. This detail cost two days in the order processing and frustration from the constant back and forth phone calls. I will never use this vendor again."

"Parts were almost half price compared to other places. Shipment was on time and accurate."

"Great price on a well respected brand name product! Arrived faster than expected. Best deal available on this product!"

"Great product. Great service, fast shipping. Thanks.

p.s. could you please remove the "$2 handling fee". thanks.

"I contacted OpenTip on 10/19/2012 to arrange return of a defective item. Thirteen e-mails later, on 1/03/2013, my refund was finally posted. "

modified review This review was modified by erikajs on January 07 2013 10:30:52 AM

"I purchased a 71/2 ft X 95" Vickerman Upside down Christmas tree for a very reasonable price of $212.00 w/o lights. My Christmas tree was sitting on my front door 6 days later. Although the box was not damage, the first metal tree piece that sits inside the tree stand was slightly bent. Although I could have probably forced it in, I would have never been able to get it back out so I decided to call the company and request a replacement part. The tree has a 10 year warranty. Although, I am still waiting for the replacement piece, the company's representative has assured me that it will be in the mail within the week. This is a beautiful tree at a fantastic price. If I had waited any longer to purchase this unique tree, the price would continue to increase with the approach of the Christmas season. "

modified review This review was modified by BHooks on November 06 2012 10:19:08 PM

"Very pleased with Opentip. The umbrellas were exactly what I was hoping for! They were packaged very carefully and arrived in perfect condition. "

"The opaque roses are so beautiful and petite. They are a great party favor for your special guest."

modified review This review was modified by Yamillet on December 13 2012 06:24:09 PM

"This was the most beautiful costume ever! Very well made!"

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!