Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Very good retailer. Sells excellent products. I am very happy with their business "

"Order came promptly and was in perfect condition."

"Found the product I was searching for through this company. It took a while for them to ship it but the product arrived securely packaged. Pricing was reasonable."

"Terribly slow service, will not order from again."

"The site is a little hard to navigate. The search function worked well. This is the second order for the same item I have placed. With the first order, the item didn't fit, even though I had ordered my size. They were going to make me pay postage and restocking fee to return the item. Since I had paid $12.99 plus shipping for the item, I didn't believe it was worth it to pay postage again and the restocking fee. So I just bought another item in a bigger size. Luckily it fits. But I won't by anything else from Opentip again."

"Received order in a few days and it was as ordered"

"Quick and easy! Love the carseat ! Plus they have online coupons!!!"

"The firebricks were of excellent quality and fit in the stove just like the original bricks. The price was very good and they shipped quickly. I highly recommend this product and seller."

"Excellent service...quick shipment too!"

"love it! fast delivery and beautiful product!"

"Opentip had these items at a slightly lower price than other vendors BUT their SHIPPING was FAR LESS. Other vendors will show a comparable price but their shipping will be outrageous. Opentip also shipped these items very quickly and with smart packaging. Customer service was very responsive. I had to change my choice of finish AFTER ORDERING. No problem. Done in a timely fashion. Full marks all around."

"Terrible experience. Went back and forth with them on voicemails. Asked for specific details on what was wrong with the order on multiple voicemails only to get the same scripted response that I need to speak to them immediately or they will not process my order. It turned out that there was nothing wrong with the order except that they wanted to know why I was shipping to a different address than the billing address. This detail cost two days in the order processing and frustration from the constant back and forth phone calls. I will never use this vendor again."

"Parts were almost half price compared to other places. Shipment was on time and accurate."

"Great price on a well respected brand name product! Arrived faster than expected. Best deal available on this product!"

"Great product. Great service, fast shipping. Thanks.

p.s. could you please remove the "$2 handling fee". thanks.

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!