"I ordered my Samsung 50 inch plasma from OneStopLcd on November 30, 2009. I didn't get this until December 21, 2009. The TV appears undamaged. However, the wait was unacceptable. Especially after they forced a shipping insurance surcharge on me that was not disclosed until a week later when I checked the invoice.
It looks like a great deal with these guys, but when you consider the mandatory insurance and snails-pace shipping, I would not buy from this company if I could do it over.

"On December 8, 2009 I ordered a Samsung LCD TV and was told it would ship within 2 days. Onestoplcd.com also tried to sell me overpriced warranties and cables, which I declined. The shipping was supposedly free, but they charged me an additional $77 for mandatory insurance on the shipping. I called every day since I ordered to get a status report and to make sure they still had the TVs. They indicated each time they were in stock and were waiting for a tracking number. Today, they said the TV was out of stock. I believe they knew that when I ordered and now it is too probably late to order from someone else to get it by Christmas. Thanks a lot, Onestoplcd.com. By the way, they are still advertising the same TV that they don't have in stock. "

"We ordered a Sharp Aquos model LC52D85UN. A guy named David called us up to offer us a later model (Sharp Aquos LC52E77U) with better features for $200 more. We agreed to purchase the suggested model. We waited for the unit to be shipped. After numerous phone calls and emails, David said that the unit is finally shipped. We received the TV but it was the wrong model (LC-C5277UN). Called the company and was told the model shipped is the same model. Classic case of bait and switch tactic. The merchant claims that the information in www.sharpusa.com shows the model shipped and the model ordered are the same but this is clearly untrue because comparison on the Sharp website showed there is a major difference."

modified review This review was modified by nancypatrick on December 11 2009 09:25:40 AM

OneStopLCD.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OneStopLCD.com is not a merchant member
OneStopLCD.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!