"Shipped quickly, seem very reliable so far. We are using them to weight kittens at our shelter.

"Could not got to work right, but did not call. russ"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-29-2014

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Russ,

Just give us a toll free call at 877-761-0322 (Monday through Friday, from 8am until 4pm Mountain Time), and our crew will gladly get you fixed right up. That's what we're here for! Thanks again for your business... we really appreciate it. Now give us that call :)”

"It was uneventful. This is a complement. It was very simple. Made easy by the straightforward website. The order came in a timely fashion. Thank you"

"Great service. Great product. Excellent timing I shipping. Would definitely recommend."

"Comprehensive website lets you really think out your needs. Two days delivery-better than expected, and honest shipping charge. Glad I found them. "

"I'd been searching on-line and in department stores for a scale that would measure in hundredths and for more than 9 pounds. This site was the only one that 'measured' up (forgive the pun). Several models to choose from, as well as price points. I selected the KD-8000 for it's adequate and stainless steel platform size, protective LCD cover, the baker's math, and a 17 pound capacity. However, my main purpose at this time is to weigh backpacking gear and food for ultralight backpacking. So far this scale is more accurate than listed weights on many gear items and is very easy to use. I highly recommend this scale for outdoor enthusiasts and cooks/bakers. Old Will Knott Scales delivers what they advertise and within a week (regular mail) in recyclable packaging!"

"I called twice and the staff was very friendly and professional. Answered questions about what features were on the scale. And you have a one month return policy on the scale that the other company I was considering did not have. That's why I bought from your company. Thanks!
Mark

"This scale arrived faster than expected. I am thrilled and I've used it 2 Saturdays already. I do all my sales by weight and it is perfect for my Farmer's Market Booth. Thank you for having the best prices ever."

"I thought they were prompt the delivery was fast the price was fair and the scales work just fine"

"The scale came in and we love it!! Well, maybe not love it, cause we're fat.. but that's not the scales fault."

"Accurately weighed a calibration weight of 100th of a gram. Power cable attaches securely. Large bright white display numbers against a soothing blue background. Material build is solid quality. Appearance and feel is professional quality. Can be used with 6 AA batteries. Arrived professionally packaged and weighed all calibration weights accurately. This will weigh up to 5.7 lbs. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I LOOKED AT MANY WEB SIGHTS AND IN MY OPINON OLD WILL KNOTT SCALES IS THE BEST!

"Would buy from them again"

"excellent customer service - will recommend you to all"

"I called with a pre-sales question. The person who picked up the phone had detailed knowledge of the product, which was particularly impressive considering how many scales they stock. I was very pleased with the interaction and with the service."

"This is my second purchase, about 4 years apart. I was so pleased with my first scale and the funny web site that when I needed to repurchae a scale, I thought only about Old Will. I thought I was through with on line selling, so I gave my first scale to my out of town grandson, and to my dismay I needed a scale again. I am very pleased with the product and the service which is the best bar none. This scale I'm keeping, even when I think I don't need it."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.