"Recieved the scale promptly in working condition. Thanks"

"I know I didnt waste my money!"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Old Will Knott Scales!
I am so happy about my purchase!
The scale is just great, well worth the money. The customer service is exceptional: had a problem with my first scale, and after contacting Old Will Knott got a new scale that shipped that same day.Thank you very much! Will definitely come back to get more stuff from you guys when I need something.

"Have enjoyed my scale and how fast I got it. I thank you so much."

"Very good bathroom scale with high weight capacity, and not a lot of money."

"Absolutely no problems at all to report. The price for the Weston 14-0302-W 20# Pull Type Spring Scale was great and the USPS shipping option saved me money."

"Overall, I was happy with the overall experience. There were two opportunies I saw from my first purchase from OWKS... 1) I should have the option to purchase accessories (up sell) from the shopping cart. 2) I was a bit disappointed that they would not ship to my UPS Store box or Private Mail Box (PMB). I do this for all business related, high value shipments as it is more secure and the carrier captures a signature. I instead had to wait at home, which was a bit of an inconvenience. They should reconsider this in the future. So long as the AVS from the Credit Card matches, who cares! "

"Scale is perfect. Exactly as described. Shipping was fast. Very pleased."

"Delivered as promised, fast w/great prices."

"Very easy to work with. I'm very happy with the care and speed of shipping to Hawaii. My scale works perfectly and the prices can't be beat!
Thank you!
Roy K.

"Arrived promptly and does what it's supposed to. A good value."

"Great customer service! I was able to easily return a defective item. "

"Very satisfied with my purchase! Thank you!"

"The item was damaged as a result from the manufacturer and a replacement part is being sent. Somewhat dissatisfied about that event but your customer service at exceptionable about addressing the situation...fyi...I have not received the replacement part yet.

Ed Dobson

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-28-2014

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Ed,

I checked tracking on your replacement part, and I'm happy to see that the replacement part was delivered to you today at 12:09 P.M.
I'm sure sorry that the dial cover on your scale was evidently broken during shipping.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact us... we're here to help!

Take Care,
Will Knott”

"Scale works great right out of the box. Only see a .1 oz +- variation with the local post office scale."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.