"The scale looks sharp, easy to use and accurate. The price was great. Thank you for your awesome product

"THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++"

"Great service, fast shipping, great price, and a great little scale. Exactly what I needed - no more, no less.
Thank you!

"shipping was very fast and the scales were great."

"My scale was purchased online and arrived in a timely manner and seemingly in good condition. however, after a couple uses, it was detected that it has an obvious problem of not keeping the readings on the display. I communicated with the company via email and was advised to send back the item which I did. I was promised that it would be replaced and shipping would be within a few (2-3 ) days. The item arrived on June 9, 2014 but to date I have not received a replacement for my scale that carried a 20 year warranty. I have since placed a few calls, but I am yet to receive the scale. I am in dire need of the scale to conduct my business and would appreciate the replacement as promised.
However before all of this, the scale was perfect for my business and barring this unfortunate incident, I rate the scale very highly.

"Shipped quickly, seem very reliable so far. We are using them to weight kittens at our shelter.

"Could not got to work right, but did not call. russ"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-29-2014

Old Will, Old Will Knott Scales rep has responded

“Hi Russ,

Just give us a toll free call at 877-761-0322 (Monday through Friday, from 8am until 4pm Mountain Time), and our crew will gladly get you fixed right up. That's what we're here for! Thanks again for your business... we really appreciate it. Now give us that call :)”

"It was uneventful. This is a complement. It was very simple. Made easy by the straightforward website. The order came in a timely fashion. Thank you"

"Great service. Great product. Excellent timing I shipping. Would definitely recommend."

"Comprehensive website lets you really think out your needs. Two days delivery-better than expected, and honest shipping charge. Glad I found them. "

"I'd been searching on-line and in department stores for a scale that would measure in hundredths and for more than 9 pounds. This site was the only one that 'measured' up (forgive the pun). Several models to choose from, as well as price points. I selected the KD-8000 for it's adequate and stainless steel platform size, protective LCD cover, the baker's math, and a 17 pound capacity. However, my main purpose at this time is to weigh backpacking gear and food for ultralight backpacking. So far this scale is more accurate than listed weights on many gear items and is very easy to use. I highly recommend this scale for outdoor enthusiasts and cooks/bakers. Old Will Knott Scales delivers what they advertise and within a week (regular mail) in recyclable packaging!"

"I called twice and the staff was very friendly and professional. Answered questions about what features were on the scale. And you have a one month return policy on the scale that the other company I was considering did not have. That's why I bought from your company. Thanks!
Mark

"This scale arrived faster than expected. I am thrilled and I've used it 2 Saturdays already. I do all my sales by weight and it is perfect for my Farmer's Market Booth. Thank you for having the best prices ever."

"I thought they were prompt the delivery was fast the price was fair and the scales work just fine"

"The scale came in and we love it!! Well, maybe not love it, cause we're fat.. but that's not the scales fault."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.