Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

support@oldwillknottscales.com
      877-761-0322

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Will Knott Scales by clicking a star below.
2016-03-31

Old Will Knott Scales Is Good For What Ails Your Shipping Department!!!

"As a repeat customer, I expected GOOD, FAST SERVICE and I got it. Spoke with their Customer Service People and a very nice Lady helped me find the part I needed. Told me where to go on the website to select the proper part. Then I placed the order, chose how I wanted it shipped, paid for it, received a confirmation email and TWO DAYS later I received the part in the mail. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!! "

2016-03-30

Y'ole will knott be disappointed ;-)

"Love It...great product, friends and family are already looking to see what they can get. Going to check out other products in/on their site. "

2016-03-26

In adversity you shine or fade

"I am a repeat customer, and this is a challenging market with much competition, and much noise to sort through with all the hype and claims. As honest as Old Will Knotts are, sometimes between the claims and customer misunderstandings, there are still chances to get the wrong thing. I'm here to tell you, Old Will Knott will do right by you, come hell or high water, and with their prices and superlative customer service, the risk of buying a scale is reduced lower than anywhere else I've found. They easily merit five stars !"

2016-02-22

Old Will Knott definitely WILL!

"My product worked - sort of - but did not meet expectations. I wrote to the company, and they took care of it. I sent the old one back and got a brand new one with a less than two-week turnaround."

2016-02-18

A-One customer service

"I ordered a kitchen scale. When it arrived, it was damaged. Both the shipping carton and the manufacture's box that the scale was in were in excellent condition so the damage was obviously done by the manufacturer. On one side of the scale the stainless steel top plate was dented and lifted up from the base. This, naturally, resulted in a scale that did not function properly. I called Old Will Knot Scales and explained the situation. They gave me absolutely no argument and offered me a full refund or a replacement. I chose the latter and had a new, undamaged scale within 3 days of contacting them. Now that, IMHO, is great customer service!"

2016-02-15

pads r perfect

"Vibrakilpad works great and also the filters."

2016-01-27

Great service, delivered as promised

"Very helpful pre-sale, made sure i had the info i needed to make the right purchase decision."

2015-12-13

"Great scale - quick delivery."

2015-11-24

"Great on line customer service help and in no time Voila...our new scale was weighing coffee for us!!!

Thanks a bunch for the fast service.

2015-09-17

"The scale came in a timely manner and I was very happy with it. If I am ever in need of another scale will definitely buy one from them. Even told my family members about it.

2015-09-16

"Website is way friendly, absolute best and most variety, quality products with excellent customer service, shipping was only $2 and I got my order in 2 days. Thats real Fast. I had a return which they handled immediately after I submitted a "help ticket" I was contacted by email from someone super nice thoughtful and considerate. What more could ya ask! THX Tonz Old Will Knott"

2015-08-30

"Very, very happy with this company. This is the first time I have shopped with them and I will definitely guide anyone looking for a quality, American made scale to them. Although there was a warning that the scale may take a bit to get here, I didn't think it would take 5 weeks, but it did. That's okay, I could've called them to find this out when ordering, but I didn't need it right away, so it all worked out. The scale is incredible, to say the least! Thank you Old Will Knot for having such great products!"

2015-08-10

"The inventory they had to choose from was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. Once I picked the scale I wanted the checkout process was qauick and easy. What more could you awsk for?"

2015-08-10

"I weighed myself on my new scale and then to my doctor's and weigh and the amounts on the scales were both the same. It was very easy shopping, reviewing, and deciding what product I wanted to buy. The reviews were very helpful, more choices than I had ever seen in one place. I placed my order very easily, they shipped and viola it was here pronto. Love love love the scale. I am a very obese person and this scale talks too so I know when to step on, then it tells me how much I weigh, then is says good bye and shuts off. Will come here first from here on out to see if they have what I'm looking for. Great company!"

2015-08-03

"Good product as advertised, quick shipping, well packaged."

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.