Old Will Knott Scales Reviews - page 3 - oldwillknottscales.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 424 reviews

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Great price for an excellent scale. Also, very quick delivery."

"Quick shipping. Item is exactly as described and works perfectly. "

"It was what I needed and expected."

"Prompt service provided, shipping was timely. Staff answered telephone questions. Would recommend to others."

"I had a problem with the unit, contacted mfg. and it was resolved quickly. The seller was very helpful and expedited the re[placement. Very good service."

"Prompt accurate order and a very good product."

"I needed a scale for my son's pinewood derby race. I was in search of a scale that could measure 4.09. Which I learned is called the resolution of the scale. The scale I ordered with customer services advice is MYWEIGH-i300. Exactly the resolution that I wanted.

"Repeat customer... Thanks for another great product, the superb order execution and ultra-fast shipping. Old Will Knott Scales rocks!"

"couldn't have been smoother."

"As a Shih-tzu breeder, I cannot "rave" enough about this scale. Substantially built - very reasonable in price - Calculates in 1/10 oz. increments from 0-2#; then 2/10 oz. increments from 2-35#....NO more guessing - Woo-Hoo!!! MUCH THANKS for this wonderful scale.
Lee from Houston, TX - SILK TAPESTRY SHIH-TZU

"delivered as promised < haven't had a chance to use it really but I will keep you posted thank you. Michael"

"Initially there was a problem with the scale I ordered. It was quickly resolved after speaking with a Customer Service agent. If ever I need another scale, this is the place I'll return to without any hesitation."

"Great scale at a great price! My hawk has no problems with the T-perch. "

"My order arrived so fast i was impressed with the great service"

"This company is great! Really fast service, great service, prices, selection, warrantee. They also check back to make sure you're satisified, and they provide useful online reviews. I'm really glad I bumped into this company."