"Quick, no-nonsense process. Quick shipping. Love the scale."

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'm a precision handloader of more than 45 years and was looking for a accurate portable scale and the Gem Pro was a good and reasonably priced choice. The first scale I received did not weigh the powder correctly after calibration. No fault of Old Will for product defects. I called the customer service and they were very friendly and helpful with troubleshooting the problem. After a short troubleshooting session Old Will sent me a replacement right away and the replacement works very well. The refund for the first scale was immediate upon returning the defective unit. I use this scale for precision reloading for NBRSA 600 and 1000 yd matches. I bought this for the battery feature so I can use at the range when adjusting loads. I like the .02gr accuracy which equates to 1 kernel of Varget or H4350.powder. The customer service was excellent even though I rated three stars for the overall experience due to the product failure I would by from Old Will again when I need another scale. -Richard"

"Very satisfied with the product and terrific service. Reasonable prices."

The site is easy to navigate. The scales I ordered were exactly what they stated. Very easy to use. Good quality. Good price. I am very pleased.

"The product was fine. Thank you."

"Great service and customer support was awesome."

"Recieved the scale promptly in working condition. Thanks"

"I know I didnt waste my money!"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Old Will Knott Scales!
I am so happy about my purchase!
The scale is just great, well worth the money. The customer service is exceptional: had a problem with my first scale, and after contacting Old Will Knott got a new scale that shipped that same day.Thank you very much! Will definitely come back to get more stuff from you guys when I need something.

"Have enjoyed my scale and how fast I got it. I thank you so much."

"Very good bathroom scale with high weight capacity, and not a lot of money."

"Absolutely no problems at all to report. The price for the Weston 14-0302-W 20# Pull Type Spring Scale was great and the USPS shipping option saved me money."

"Overall, I was happy with the overall experience. There were two opportunies I saw from my first purchase from OWKS... 1) I should have the option to purchase accessories (up sell) from the shopping cart. 2) I was a bit disappointed that they would not ship to my UPS Store box or Private Mail Box (PMB). I do this for all business related, high value shipments as it is more secure and the carrier captures a signature. I instead had to wait at home, which was a bit of an inconvenience. They should reconsider this in the future. So long as the AVS from the Credit Card matches, who cares! "

"Scale is perfect. Exactly as described. Shipping was fast. Very pleased."

"Delivered as promised, fast w/great prices."

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.