Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This is the WORST company on the planet! It took them over 5 months to complete my order. They offered no customer service and no follow up. When I confronted them on the issue they said "we've been answering your questions". Yes, it's because once a month (during the 5 month wait) I'd send them an email asking about the status of my order. And each time the answer would be "we're waiting on it". After 5.5 months I finally decided to switch my order to another item, but even then I received a wrong item. Contacted them about that and no response... Typical for this company!
Horrible experience. Will NEVER buy anything from them again and will make sure none of my friends ever have to deal with them either.

modified review This review was modified by DoALotofOnlineShopping on June 15 2013 07:33:18 PM

"I ordered the Silhouette Cameo the end of March. The website stated the Cameo would ship in April. I had not received the Cameo nor did I receive any communication regarding any delays, when I sent customer service an e-mail in May. On May 8th, I received a response that there was a delay but they were expected to arrive in a week or so, by mid to late May. Today, June 13th, I have yet to receive the Cameo nor any communication explaining any additional delays. I emailed a request for a refund. I received a reply from Heather stating that I needed to confirm my wish to cancel the order to receive a refund. I sent another email requesting a cancelation, and have received a confirmation. I will not do business with them again...delays from the manufacturer are out of your control, but keeping a customer informed is better than burrying your head in the sand and waiting for their patience to expire."

modified review This review was modified by amyjo79 on June 13 2013 12:20:07 PM

"I too, can jump on the bandwagon of disgusted customers with this company. I ordered the envelope punch board back in March and then started questioning where my order was just before the Pay Pal claim period was about to expire. They kept saying that it was on back order, BUT, I couldn't even see the order on my history on my account!! but luckily paid using PayPal. Just as the PayPal period for claims was to expire I they just went ahead and gave a full refund, but had the nerve to run the ad again for sale the very next month and now I still see it being offered-- and then saw all you guys writing the reports same as mine. Someone needs to investigate what his going on with these people. I can't believe they'd offer the stuff for sale without having it available to ship as promised!! A negative 18.99 percent for me for these people. Never again!!"

modified review This review was modified by CARAN52 on June 12 2013 09:19:48 PM

"I ordered a Silhouette Cameo from Oh My Crafts in early February, by April after several emails; it still had NOT arrived. I finally gave up and told them via email that if I didn't see the refund in my acct. after 48 hours (2 days) that I was contacting my atty.general and a lawyer. Just before the 48th hour..the credit was placed in my acct. I wrote to the Utah Atty.Gen and BBB office to no avail. I did re-order the Cameo from MassDrop.com (my daughter recommended them). It was only 199.00, shipping was $7. less, and it came with more goodies than what omc was offering. I also have a friend who ordered the Cameo from OMC and never received it. She cancelled, but had gift cards to OMC and ordered something else which she still has not received. This company is crazy and unreliable. My advice: Do not ever order from them. "

modified review This review was modified by RJAFG on June 02 2013 08:32:05 AM

"I have never been more frustrated trying to order something! I have had the sihlouette cameo paid for and on order now for months. I have had many letters telling me when it will arrive, after I send a letter of inquirey because it hasnt shown up on the date it was anticipated. It is finally to the point where I have cancelled the order, but in all honesty I cannot wait to see what happens with this transaction, if or when it does happen. I will never buy anything from them again. The ONE BIG ISSUE and quiant problem is that there is no customer service phone number to call....who does that? Its rather convenient isnt it? Email concerns only to someone who is very skilled at giving the ultimate run around. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, trust me, it will be advice best taken."

modified review This review was modified by tyradorman on May 30 2013 05:17:23 PM

"I ordered paper through a sale they were offering. I have ordered a few times in the past but this will be my last order. The took my money back in April and they just now started processing the order. They can not keep up with the demand and their customer service is horrible."

modified review This review was modified by erika0284 on May 30 2013 07:45:52 AM

"I ordered a Genius Platform and waited for 4 months while Oh my crafts had my money and they would not ship my other items unless I paid separate shipping. I decided to give them a second chance and ordered the special item - ArtBin Storage container and received an e-mail that the Artbin storage was missing the extra tray per Oh My Crafts error so it was delayed. Every time I write ohmycrafts.com customer service they just ask if I want to cancel and will not answer my request that they ship the other items with no additional shipping charges. It always is a person named "Heather" that replies back - is this person real? DO NOT BUY FROM ohmycrafts.com"

modified review This review was modified by gspress13 on May 28 2013 07:16:49 PM

"Warning!!!! This site makes you think you are getting great bargains but the problem is they take your money but never ship the product! Have been waiting since March on a shipment. Granted they did say it would ship in April but duh! April has come and gone and nothing in my mailbox!"

modified review This review was modified by craftyflowers44 on May 18 2013 10:06:50 AM

"I ordered and paid for the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch board on March 15/2013 and to this day I still have not receieved my item. What they march even said was March 1-31 to be delivered the first part of April. I saw that they ran the Event again for the Month of April stating they would ship in May. I contacted them again When I saw that event running and also said they ran out of product for shipment for April and now they wont be shipped until the Middle of May. I think sit on our Money in their bank to earn Interest, on our money. I received an email from someone named Jennifer stating that mine would be one of the first to ship in May here it is May 11,2013 and no Envelope Punch Board and nothing on my account page stating it has been shipped

this is the email I received for Jen at OH MY CRAFTS
Jen, May 02 11:57 (MDT):

Hi there,

Unfortunately because of an overwhelming amount of orders for this product we were not able to get enough in with our first shipment to fill all of the orders.

We are expecting another shipment in the next couple of weeks and will have your order sent out then!

We fill our orders on a first come first serve basis so yours will be sent out before anyone who placed their order after you!

I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience!

When your order does ship you will receive a confirmation email so you know when to expect it!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you and I would be more than happy to help!:)

modified review This review was modified by soarineagle on May 12 2013 12:26:51 PM

"Hi there,
I have the same problem that all of you have with this company. I filled a complain at
Better Business Bureau.

Please take the opportunity to do it. Somehow we have to do something in order that this company stops to betray the people
This is the worst company in the world. I have ordered a couple of items in January, they promised to ship them in February and I'm still waiting for my order. Last year I canceled two orders because after three months they couldn't ship the items. They catch the customers with very cheap prices but shipping is very expensive and your order will arrive after a looooong time.

modified review This review was modified by sopis on August 06 2013 07:07:40 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I should have researched first before ordering. Two months they have had my money and nothing has shipped. The prices may seem great but shipping is very high so really you are much better off ordering from another more reliable company. I will never order again. Apparently they make their money from unsuspecting first time customers because I can't imagine why anyone would EVER use them after one time!"

modified review This review was modified by LZBROWN on April 23 2013 09:21:28 AM

"I have just asked for a refund. I ordered in February and they received immediate payment through Paypal. Several items were marked "Ships in March", which is fine. However, this is mid-April. I finally got a human being to respond to an email and was told that my items would ship by the last week in March. I am fine with that. As of this writing, April 13th, my order still has a "Processing" status. Not only did I ask for a refund, but I contacted Paypal as well."

"I have just filed a claim with the BBB on Oh My Crafts. I ordered and paid for a Silhouette Cameo machine on 2/22 ...they have now sent me another 'canned' email pushing back delivery to May ...something they've done every month. After reading all the issues people are having with this company delivering ordered and paid for product, I have asked for a full refund. I think this is just a way for them to keep 'cash' in their company by selling products and not delivering.
I will never do business with them again...wish I had done the research before buying....I have never had trouble with any other craft company.

"My review is just like all the other ones here...one word...TERRIBLE! Paid for a Cutterpillar Pro back in January. Can't believe I am still waiting for shipment on this and it's April already. Finally got a hold of someone (after numerous emails and phone messages) and was told by Miss Heather that shipment will be in May!!! That's a five month wait (if it is in fact shipped by then) and they have had my money all that time. Also ordered and PAID for a Punch Board on Mar lst...still waiting for that item as well. If you order from this company be willing to wait for months for your purchase. Will never order from them ever again. If I don't get my items by May (as promised)...will try to get my money back and order from another reliable company."

"Wow, If negative numbers were available I would give it to this company. I thought about not ordering from them but I really love Bazzill paper. I ordered 2 retired packs from them in Jan. to be delivered the week of 3/18. I got no response from them after waiting 1 1/2 weeks past the delivery time. I wrote and they said the order form "clearly stated" shipped the week of 3/18. OK I get that but it is now 2 weeks past that date. Were is my paper?
I also ordered a Cutterpillar Pro from them with a delivery date of April 5th. When I wrote them regarding the paper they informed me that it will not even be in their hands until mid May. I am very unhappy with the service and the attitude of the people there. They take money from people and then the waiting begins. I am thru with them! Beware!

Oh My Crafts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oh My Crafts is not a merchant member
Oh My Crafts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!