Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-02-06

Outstanding Service!

"Such an easy process and great to speak with when I had questions. They took care of our office needs & questions above & beyond! Thank you"

2017-01-26

Best service

"It is good to find a company that their main purpose is service first!!!! Will work with them any time"

2017-01-24

Knowledgeable professional and very helpful

"I was on the fence buying from a new company. I wa shopping around for the best price for the product I needed. Not only did they give me the best price but the level of service I received was out of this world! Looking forward to working with them again. Definitely recommend "

2017-01-23

Very attentitive to details

"Was having trouble figuring out what projector would work for our setup even though I have been doing this for years. Called in spoke with Richard, and gave him all my requirements. Within an jour he emailed me 2 options that would get the job done and explained the pros and cons. We ended up going with a laser projector and have now been using it for over a month. Our church members love the quality of the new projector. Would highly recommend this company if they have what you need. "

2017-01-12

great customer service

"Mike was extremely helpful! He helped me find a projector that met the needs of my business as well as fit into our budget. Thank you for making this decision so easy!

Sasha

2017-01-11

Officewonderland way to go!!!!!!

"Service was great. Thank you for the fast free shipping. "

2017-01-10

Will go the extra mile

"Mike Spencer is very helpful. It's personal with him. "

2016-12-29

Super fast delivery

"Ordered our projector on Monday and it came on Wed. Thats is fast for free shipping. "

2016-12-15

Customer satisfied

"Would have been a five star rating if it didnt arrive in the last minute. Wasnt their fault it was delayed as their was a weather issue delaying Ups"

2016-12-13

Reliable web store

"I never heard of this company before I placed my order but to my delight my order arrived quickly and perfect shape. No gimmicks at all. "

2016-12-09

Just in time

"We were so glad to have found you guys. You saved the day and got us a projector on time for our major meeting. Thank you for the help"

2016-12-09

Customer First!

"OfficeWonderland is all about the customer. First, the initial ordering process require less "clicks" to buy something than any other online ordering process. Unfortunately, I order a product that was no longer available through the manufacturer. The OfficeWonderland customer service professional contacted me within 12 hours of the initial order and provided a an even better product at the same price as my original purchase. That's what I call professional. I would recommend OfficeWonderland to anyone! "

2016-12-05

Quick & Easy

"The mount was quick & easy to assemble & use."

2016-12-01

First Class Service

"I was looking for a certain projector but couldn't find it anywhere. Upon finding Office Wonderland online I gave them a call. Mike in sales was also unable to find the model I was after but recommended an equivalent Hitachi model. They were able to provide me with two projectors and free shipping. Got the projectors and checked them out. They actually have more options than the one I was originally looking for!
If you need a projector give Mike a call at Office Wonderland. I got honest advice and a good price.

2016-11-27

Great and simple website

"Very easy ordering process. No gimmicks no pop ups. Product shipped out same day and arrived earlier then i anticipated. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.