Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 161 reviews

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
    OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • OfficeWonderland contact information

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"Very impressed. We ordered a projector for a rush job for one of our customers. We were impressed with how quickly it arrived. When we got the projector onsite the customer realized in the rush they had us order the wrong projector. Because we had ordered online I was quite concerned. That's the kind of thing you worry about when you do business online. I'm amazed at how cordial and responsive Office Wonderland was in their efforts to get the problem solved. We feel like they we above and beyond what they had to.

"Everything worked out perfecto with this company. I will be using them again for future purchases."

"I had a wonderful experience with Office Wonderland! There teem of sales and support goes above and beyond what my expectations were! They were knowledgeable, eager to help, patient, and wanted to make sure I was satisfied! Good job! I will not only use Office Wonderland in the future, but tell anyone interested in products they sell."

"Very helpful and expedient with my order."

"Great service, very helpful, and speedy delivery. So good that I just placed my second order. "

"I was desperately looking for a projector that is no longer made. Google search found an old link to the item on their site, but it was no longer in stock. It was right after Hurricane Sandy so I wasn't expecting an answer but the sales rep was working out of him home and was very accomodating. He told me he would check with all of his suppliers and get back to me. The next day he called to say one of his suppliers found one and it was available for purchase. This saves me hours of work reprogramming my equipment for a different projector! I am so thrilled to have found this company!"

"It is nice to finally deal with a company that offers service even after the sale is complete. Very refreshing"

"Mike helped me select a great projector for our company. The NEC NP64 model he recommended is small and much brighter than our older unit. Overall very satisfied.

"Richard Cohen was very helpful in directing me to a better product at a lower overall price.

Thanks

"Excellent customer service. Provided us with a newer product at a lower cost than what we originally ordered. Very satisfied with the product."

"Absolutely no complaints here. Would def use them again.

"Super fast service, very good customer service. My projector was shipped the same day I placed the order. Very good company."

"Item arrived on time. Only annoying thing is 1 item arrived with UPS the other with Fedex. I guess shipped my order out of 2 locations."

"No problems here. My projector arrived on time and works great."

"Save yourself time and money by speaking with Richard Cohen at Office Wonderland. I am extremely satisfied with the knowledge and the customer service that I have received from Richard over the last 2 years while using Office Wonderland as my one stop shop for all of my Video needs. Richard takes his time and explains every answer he gives you to your questions in a way that leaves you feeling confident in your purchase with these guys. He advised me of switching from one brand of projector to another brand, and that was the best decision I could have made, period. I would have never discovered this solution if I had not consulted with Richard. I am so glad that I spoke with him before I wasted more time and money on a product that wasn’t suited for the use I had it for. The projector that he recommended for purchase has blown the other projector brand that I was using out of the water in regards to pricing, performance, and overall satisfaction. I am extremely satisfied with every aspect of Richard Cohen at Office Wonderland and will continue to use his services in the future. Believe me, save yourself TIME, MONEY, and HEADACHES by calling Richard Cohen at Office Wonderland before your next purchase, you will be extremely happy that you did and you will kick yourself in the rear for using other companies before! I WILL ONLY CALL RICHARD NOW FOR ALL OF MY VIDEO NEEDS WITHOUT DOUBT OR HESITATION AFTER SEEING HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGE SKILLS PERSONALLY THAT HAVE PROVEN TO WORK FOR ME!!!"