• OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
    • Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"thank you for your professionalism. Everything worked out perfectly."

"The Customer representative who handled my order was very helpful and I will definitely use Office Wonderland again!"

"These guys rock! The sales rep helped me find the right projector for my company. It shipped as promised - just in time for my presentation!"

"Our order came in as expected and on time. "

"We ordered the wrong projector accidentally. Officewonderland customer service was very easy to deal with in getting the unit sent back and the correct one ordered. Thank you for expediting this matter"

"I needed a projector for an event I was doing, researched everyone out there for the best prices and service, and the sales team at Office Wonderland were awesome! They assured my my projector would arrive on time (it was early!) and all would be OK. Plus they were less expensive than ANY other vendor I could find. I am skeptical on many of these vendors but I strongly recommend Office Wonderland for any projection/lens needs. I will be ordering another projector from them soon. Cheers! - Dan McGonagle|| President - www.MediaOneAudio.com"

"My sales rep did a pretty good job on finding a projector that works for me. Very Pleased with Officewonderland!!"

"The price was excellent and the projector showed up on the date promised."

"Helpful advice and great prices..."

"Had a very pleasurable experience with this organization. I bought 2 projectors for a trade show and had them expressed to us to meet our time frame. They gave me an excellent price and items shipped same day from the store."

"Our projector arrived well before we anticipated which is great since it gave our team plenty of time to get familiar with the machine before our event. Great service and great product."

"Very satisfied with the service. In fact the first projector I received was damaged. Received a pickup order and a replacement with "No Hassle". Product works perfectly and I will be ordering another one soon."

"Fast service and fast delivery. I was very happy with my purchase"

"I ordered 3 projectors from Office Wonderland recently. They arrived on time and were exactly what I was looking for. A member of the sales team called me within a few hours of my order to make sure all of my questions were answered. I will order from Office Wonderland any time I need A/V support - great products and even better customer service! "

"I had a terrific experience with OfficeWonderland. I was in search of a projector with particular specs that is no longer available. Richard found one for me and shipped it out immediately. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and clearly wanted to make sure I had a good experience with the company. I did and would recommend them to my friends."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.