Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Product & services pricing Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2016-08-09

Excellent Customer Sevice!!!

"Mike and his team were great with helping pick the best product for what I am using for. Great experience. "

2016-08-08

good customer service, followup and assistance

"Ordered a replacement projector only to find our ours was no longer available. Representative proactively called me and provided the newer projector model number and help me get the right model ordered as well as the proper spare bulb. Would recommend."

2016-07-18

Great customer service

"Wow, It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that provide great service."

2016-07-17

Great Staff

"Ill keep it short and simple. First projector arrived defective, not their fault. Called them and within about half an hour we had a return setup and new projector on the way. Shows class of a company when their is a problem and it is taken care of stress free."

2016-07-12

Helped with a Return

"Took a little longer to get a return processed but ended on a positive note."

2016-07-10

Excellent support dept

"Had a few questions during the installation of our projector. We called the manufacturer and kept getting run arounds. After several attempts we called our sales rep at officewonderland who solved our problem in about two minutes. Great to buy from companies that actually have knowledge of the products they sell."

2016-07-07

Very good experience.

"I checked the website and called to get more information on the product and the price.Very professional,I had a very good experience."

2016-06-08

Great Customer Service!

"The website showed that the product was available for purchase, but unfortunately the product had been discontinued. Mike Spencer was great to resolve the solution! He called quickly and helped us come up with a solution.

I'm excited for my purchase and hope the product is as great as the customer service!

2016-05-17

Great Customer Service

"Ordered a projector listed on website but could no longer source. Mike was able to sell the upgraded version at the same price. Received project few days later. Only issue was that I needed to reseat the lamp but unit is working as expected.

Will look to them when purchasing future projectors.

2016-05-16

"Mike Spencer provided my company excellent service by filling my order and sending out product on time!"

2016-05-05

Quick, knowledgeable and a price-performer

"Mike did a great job of explaining my options, and even took care to make sure that the projector I bought matched my needs and would fit the requirements, even to taking it with me on a plane.

I was very pleased with the pricing, which was less than other online stores, less than distributor pricing, and unlike other shops, they had the projector in stock.

Thanks, Mike!

2016-04-04

Awesome!

"Richard stepped up and helped me when I needed product quickly. GREAT job!!"

2016-03-31

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied, I would buy from them again. Nice and great to work with. "

2016-03-22

Mike was the best!

"So thankful for Mike and his expertise!! He was very kind and more than helpful!! Praying Gods blessings on him!"

2016-03-17

Great service!

"They took care of us with a projector issue! Great service!"

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.