• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Sales support was experienced, knowledgable. They took my concerns seriously and accomodated my needs immediately. My 1st projector did not turn out to provide enough light, and I was able to return it and order another."

"In a panic for a recently discontinued item, found it here, great service. Thanks!"

"Our company has ordered quite a few projectors from Office Wonderland and they are always quick to assist - even in last minute, rush orders. We have had nothing but good experiences with them."

"Office Wonderland was fantastic at helping our school out. Not only with low prices but great service as well! We are already planning another larger purchase from them very soon."

"Best customer service ever! Richard didn't hesitate to go out of his way and meet every need including price matching! I will defiantly do business with office wonderland in the future.

Highly recommended!

"I called in Officewonderland and spoke to Richard. It was approximately 4 P.M. and we needed a 4K projector overnighted. They came through which took so much stress off of our installation job. I highly recommend this company."

"We recently purchased a new projector for a full screen golf set up. Office Wonderland provided the very best possible assistance during our search for the right product to fill our needs. They offered suggestions, applied no pressures, were thorough and truthful with every answer to every question and were warm and considerate throughout the process. We did have an issue with the UPS service offered in our area, but I fault UPS for our complication. I highly recommend the company and the employees and wish them continued professional success. We need more businesses like this one! "

"OfficeWonderland is great! I ordered two projectors online. The ones I ordered ended up being an older model that they were out of so they called and offered to send the newer model out at the same price! I will definitely be a loyal customer to them from now on!"

"This is my second order from Office Wonderland. I can't say enough good things about them. Great prices and quick delivery. Pleasure doing business with them and would highly recommend them."

"Very impressed. We ordered a projector for a rush job for one of our customers. We were impressed with how quickly it arrived. When we got the projector onsite the customer realized in the rush they had us order the wrong projector. Because we had ordered online I was quite concerned. That's the kind of thing you worry about when you do business online. I'm amazed at how cordial and responsive Office Wonderland was in their efforts to get the problem solved. We feel like they we above and beyond what they had to.

"Everything worked out perfecto with this company. I will be using them again for future purchases."

"I had a wonderful experience with Office Wonderland! There teem of sales and support goes above and beyond what my expectations were! They were knowledgeable, eager to help, patient, and wanted to make sure I was satisfied! Good job! I will not only use Office Wonderland in the future, but tell anyone interested in products they sell."

"Very helpful and expedient with my order."

"Great service, very helpful, and speedy delivery. So good that I just placed my second order. "

"I was desperately looking for a projector that is no longer made. Google search found an old link to the item on their site, but it was no longer in stock. It was right after Hurricane Sandy so I wasn't expecting an answer but the sales rep was working out of him home and was very accomodating. He told me he would check with all of his suppliers and get back to me. The next day he called to say one of his suppliers found one and it was available for purchase. This saves me hours of work reprogramming my equipment for a different projector! I am so thrilled to have found this company!"

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.