Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Product & services pricing Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2016-09-23

Mike is the man!

"Thank you Mike for your quick response and product knowledge. Appreciate all the help!"

2016-09-22

Awesome Sauce

"Had a problem and it was fixed!"

2016-09-22

Great company

"Glad that everything arrived on time and exactly as ordered."

2016-09-20

Awsome to work with !!!

"Thanks for correcting the issue I had with the discontinued model and replacing it with a even better model. Highly recommend doing business with company!"

2016-09-19

Just on time

"Thank you for getting me my projector on time for the first day of class"

2016-09-15

Over Deliver

"Customer Service Rep was more than cordial, informative, accommodating, and gracious. Found a product that would more than satisfy our needs and with a price that was more than competitive. Order was taken care of in a timely manner and with not shipping costs. Couldn't have been more pleased."

2016-09-15

Very Helpful

"Operator was very helpful in answering my questions and providing feedback for my projector needs. Richard was able to give me what I wanted."

2016-09-14

Flawless transaction

"I sent in two emails before purchasing a projector for my classroom and to a delightful surprise both were answered almost immediately and personally answering my questions. It showed that they care about customers. We have now been using the projector for 1 week and very satisfied. It is amazing how the technology improved since our last projector was purchased."

2016-08-24

Great to work with!

"I received specific help with choosing the right projector and lens for our Chapel. They had the projector and lens in stock and helped me get them just in time. "

2016-08-13

Better then I expected :)

"I have now been using the Casio projector which was recommended to me by this company for about 1 month. Originally I was looking to buy an Infocus projector due to my familiarity with the model and brand. Rich recommended to try the Casio XJA257 Laser projector since the lamp lasts pretty much for ever and the compact size as well as brightness. Used this projector for several business meetings and even watching a couple of movies. This projector is super sweet. Thanks for the great recommendation. "

2016-08-11

Pleasant Experience

"Ordered from them about 3 years ago and now a different projector in one of our schools classrooms went bad. Called up and spoke to a guy named Richard. He explained to me the easiest options to replace the projector and without going above budget. We were actually 20 percent below our budget. Projector arrived and was installed and did indeed work as described. It is nice to work with someone who has a passion in the products they represent."

2016-08-09

Excellent Customer Sevice!!!

"Mike and his team were great with helping pick the best product for what I am using for. Great experience. "

2016-08-08

good customer service, followup and assistance

"Ordered a replacement projector only to find our ours was no longer available. Representative proactively called me and provided the newer projector model number and help me get the right model ordered as well as the proper spare bulb. Would recommend."

2016-07-18

Great customer service

"Wow, It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that provide great service."

2016-07-17

Great Staff

"Ill keep it short and simple. First projector arrived defective, not their fault. Called them and within about half an hour we had a return setup and new projector on the way. Shows class of a company when their is a problem and it is taken care of stress free."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.