Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

Excellent establishment

"Breath of fresh air dealing with officeland. While dealing with them I really was under the impression that customer satisfaction is a priority. "

2017-02-13

Simple and Quick Order Process

"No gimmicks, bait and switch or upsell. Called in ordered the projector I needed at a competitive price and it arrived 3 days later. "

2017-02-09

Umatched Customer Care

"I ordered three projectors online, and a salesman contacted me before placing the order to confirm I knew what I was ordering. Sure enough, I'd overlooked something, and wasn't ordering what I actually needed. The Salesman, Mike, then worked with me to figure out what I needed, what my budget was, and then ultimately ended up finding me something that was actually far better than what I had ordered in the first place! Very pleased with these guys."

2017-02-07

Customer Service is Key!

"Working with Wonderland was a great experience. They are polite and helpful. They want you to be happy with your purchase."

2017-02-07

Original products

"Ordered 10 bulbs from officewonderland at a good deal. All arrived brand new and original manufacturer products. "

2017-02-06

Outstanding Service!

"Such an easy process and great to speak with when I had questions. They took care of our office needs & questions above & beyond! Thank you"

2017-01-26

Best service

"It is good to find a company that their main purpose is service first!!!! Will work with them any time"

2017-01-24

Knowledgeable professional and very helpful

"I was on the fence buying from a new company. I wa shopping around for the best price for the product I needed. Not only did they give me the best price but the level of service I received was out of this world! Looking forward to working with them again. Definitely recommend "

2017-01-23

Very attentitive to details

"Was having trouble figuring out what projector would work for our setup even though I have been doing this for years. Called in spoke with Richard, and gave him all my requirements. Within an jour he emailed me 2 options that would get the job done and explained the pros and cons. We ended up going with a laser projector and have now been using it for over a month. Our church members love the quality of the new projector. Would highly recommend this company if they have what you need. "

2017-01-12

great customer service

"Mike was extremely helpful! He helped me find a projector that met the needs of my business as well as fit into our budget. Thank you for making this decision so easy!

Sasha

2017-01-11

Officewonderland way to go!!!!!!

"Service was great. Thank you for the fast free shipping. "

2017-01-10

Will go the extra mile

"Mike Spencer is very helpful. It's personal with him. "

2016-12-29

Super fast delivery

"Ordered our projector on Monday and it came on Wed. Thats is fast for free shipping. "

2016-12-15

Customer satisfied

"Would have been a five star rating if it didnt arrive in the last minute. Wasnt their fault it was delayed as their was a weather issue delaying Ups"

2016-12-13

Reliable web store

"I never heard of this company before I placed my order but to my delight my order arrived quickly and perfect shape. No gimmicks at all. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.