• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Helpful advice and great prices..."

"Had a very pleasurable experience with this organization. I bought 2 projectors for a trade show and had them expressed to us to meet our time frame. They gave me an excellent price and items shipped same day from the store."

"Our projector arrived well before we anticipated which is great since it gave our team plenty of time to get familiar with the machine before our event. Great service and great product."

"Very satisfied with the service. In fact the first projector I received was damaged. Received a pickup order and a replacement with "No Hassle". Product works perfectly and I will be ordering another one soon."

"Fast service and fast delivery. I was very happy with my purchase"

"I ordered 3 projectors from Office Wonderland recently. They arrived on time and were exactly what I was looking for. A member of the sales team called me within a few hours of my order to make sure all of my questions were answered. I will order from Office Wonderland any time I need A/V support - great products and even better customer service! "

"I had a terrific experience with OfficeWonderland. I was in search of a projector with particular specs that is no longer available. Richard found one for me and shipped it out immediately. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and clearly wanted to make sure I had a good experience with the company. I did and would recommend them to my friends."

"We purchased an InFocus Projector from Office Wonderland last week. First of all the service was excellent and we received our purchase within a couple days.
The projector is just want we wanted and needed and we are very pleased with it.
We would definitely go back to them in future!

"Great Customer service quick response and service highly reccomended"

"I was very pleased with the personal serviceI received."

"I was very pleased with the personal service received from Mike at OfficeWonderland. He was very helpful, finding me an InFocus product to meet the needs of our training conference room. I received the product very promptly. It was just some of the best service I've experienced with online stores. I would recommend OfficeWonderland and will make them my first stop when shopping for future conference room products."

"They did a fantastic job at matching  the right projector for our needs. My company is now in the process of putting together an order for 10 more of these Casio projectors. Best thing is that they have LED lamps which cuts our maintenance of these units really down."

"Fast and Friendly! Mike called right away to confirm the purchase and it shipped out immediately! Love OfficeLand!!"

"Great establishment with great customer service ethics. Had a problem with receiving my order due to an issue I created by inputting a wrong address. They handled everything without any frustrations and everything arrived without any further interruption. I would gladly recommend Officewonderland to any one in the market for a projector. They are so wonderful and professional! I love these guys! "

"I got what I ordered, timely, in good condition. It was the best price I could find online. I don't have a lot of need for this site but I would definitely come back to it if I needed something in the future."

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.