Stores > OfficeWonderland

• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"I had the pleasure of working with Mike Spencer today. The projector that I originally needed was no longer manufactured so he helped me find a much better projector at the same price. He was courteous and very helpful! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone. Thank you Mike!

"Prompt service when the projector I ordered was not available. I was contacted with information for the replacement model and should have my order on the way."

"Quick response and good prices!"

"Office wonderland is a great website. I wanted an item I couldn't find anywhere else and they had it in stock and had it for a low price. I called them and a guy named Richard helped me with all my needs and made the process quick and easy I'm definitely going to buy from them again. "

"I had a great experience working with Mike and Office Wonderland. He was quick with his reponses and made the ordering process very easy!"

"I placed an order for a Panasonic projector. The price was excellent and the ordering process couldn't have been any easier. However, within ten minutes of placing the order I received a call and an EMail from Mike at Office Wonderland to contact him about my order. Mike explained that the model I ordered had been discontinued and replaced with a model with upgraded features. Mike was very courteous and efficient. He made sure I was comfortable with the new unit. When my peers are looking for projectors I will make sure they know to go to officewonderland.com."

"Mike was very helpful in helping us find a replacement projector. The projector we were looking to purchase was no longer available so he researched a new unit that came in cheaper and had better specs."

"This company went out of their way to help me find another projector that would use the same bulb as the discontinued projector I needed to replace. The service was second to none and I hope to do more business with them for the city that I work for. "

"Very helpful and prompt customer service."

"the Projector came in so fast and is what we needed !"

"Great service and great products. I ordered a projector and some lamps and the products were shipped fast and were at a great price. Excellent customer service provided by Mike. Highly recommend this store. "

"Thank you again for your quick and easy service! I really appreciate how easy ordering another item from you is!"

"Great Company,
Ordering was simple, quick shipping and good customer service.

"Excellent, responsive, flexible customer service. When I called to place an order for an older model LCD projector that was listed on the website it turned out that it was not in stock and would take some time to come in. I needed a replacement in a hurry for our projector that was stolen. John was able to recommend a newer model that was in stock and could ship immediately overnight, and honored the price of the older machine I had hoped to order."

"Found their website online searching for an older model projector that we currently have. They unfortunately didn't have it in stock, but they where able to upgrade our order to their new projectors and price match from the older ones! They were very understanding of the situation and have a great response time! "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.