Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718
      347-713-1030
      support@officewonderland.com
      800-211-2718

Product & services pricing Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-01-10

Will go the extra mile

"Mike Spencer is very helpful. It's personal with him. "

2016-12-29

Super fast delivery

"Ordered our projector on Monday and it came on Wed. Thats is fast for free shipping. "

2016-12-15

Customer satisfied

"Would have been a five star rating if it didnt arrive in the last minute. Wasnt their fault it was delayed as their was a weather issue delaying Ups"

2016-12-13

Reliable web store

"I never heard of this company before I placed my order but to my delight my order arrived quickly and perfect shape. No gimmicks at all. "

2016-12-09

Just in time

"We were so glad to have found you guys. You saved the day and got us a projector on time for our major meeting. Thank you for the help"

2016-12-09

Customer First!

"OfficeWonderland is all about the customer. First, the initial ordering process require less "clicks" to buy something than any other online ordering process. Unfortunately, I order a product that was no longer available through the manufacturer. The OfficeWonderland customer service professional contacted me within 12 hours of the initial order and provided a an even better product at the same price as my original purchase. That's what I call professional. I would recommend OfficeWonderland to anyone! "

2016-12-05

Quick & Easy

"The mount was quick & easy to assemble & use."

2016-12-01

First Class Service

"I was looking for a certain projector but couldn't find it anywhere. Upon finding Office Wonderland online I gave them a call. Mike in sales was also unable to find the model I was after but recommended an equivalent Hitachi model. They were able to provide me with two projectors and free shipping. Got the projectors and checked them out. They actually have more options than the one I was originally looking for!
If you need a projector give Mike a call at Office Wonderland. I got honest advice and a good price.

2016-11-27

Great and simple website

"Very easy ordering process. No gimmicks no pop ups. Product shipped out same day and arrived earlier then i anticipated. "

2016-11-23

Our new go to AV company

"Needed a projector as quickly as possible. After searching for the new model we needed we found office wonderland to be the cheapest price. Called them to place an order only to find out their warehouse is literally 2 miles from our church. Went over to them and picked up the projector later that afternoon."

2016-11-10

Art meets tech

"Pleasure to work with this store. Called in needing help on deciding which projector will work best with my art installation. Spoke to Richard for about 30 minutes. We went over all details and dimensions of the installation. He came up with 2 solutions and explained the differences of the projectors in detail. We went with the Canon brand as it appears to be a better fit. Just finished setting it up last night and both myself and the crew were very impressed. It is rare that a sales person has this type of patience and expertise in the products they sell."

2016-11-09

Fast and Helpful

"They didn't have the model I wanted but suggested a replacement at the same cost. "

2016-11-06

The real deal

"They were advertising a projector which was hard to find. I actually cancelled my order on Amazon due to false inventory from two different vendors. Called in and spoke to a sales rep who verified they still had some of the projectors still in stock and instructed me to place order online. Projector shipped same day and arrived 3 days later."

2016-11-03

Officewonderland was there to help me in time critical situations

"Adam is a mench. He helped me over the phone set up my projector to work with my laptop the morning of my presentation. Hard to find customer service like that these days."

2016-10-28

Speedy delivery. Perfect unit.

"Went internet shopping for some 5k lcd projectors and stumbled upon this company. The response time was outstanding and the units were perfect for us.

Great customer service; they went out of their way to answer our questions. Gave us tracking numbers so we could follow the units as they came in. And, they did all this over a holiday.

Strongly recommend them.

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.