• Address: 2105 Flatbush Ave
    • Contact: support@officewonderland.com
    • Phone: 800-211-2718
    • Customer Support: 800-211-2718
    • Business Hours: 9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
    • Fax: 347-713-1030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Great service, they didn't have the product I had originally ordered, and offered to give me an upgraded product at the same price."

"Very helpful. Quick. Will use again and recommend to others."

"First-time user. The service was great."

"Everything is good. Thanks!"

"Richard at OfficeWonderland was so amazing! He handled a problem so well that I lack the words to sufficiently express my gratitude. I was so thrilled with Richard's customer service that I will be a customer for life. I highly recommend Office Wonderland! Thank you so much Richard & OfficeWonderland. YOu made my work world so much easier!"

"Fantastic service and assistance in making a really hard decision. The service level was virtually customized to my particular situation and really helped make the overall process a breeze. Excellent and very professional company."

"Nice doing business with this company. Got what I need at a great price."

"thank you for your professionalism. Everything worked out perfectly."

"The Customer representative who handled my order was very helpful and I will definitely use Office Wonderland again!"

"These guys rock! The sales rep helped me find the right projector for my company. It shipped as promised - just in time for my presentation!"

"Our order came in as expected and on time. "

"We ordered the wrong projector accidentally. Officewonderland customer service was very easy to deal with in getting the unit sent back and the correct one ordered. Thank you for expediting this matter"

"I needed a projector for an event I was doing, researched everyone out there for the best prices and service, and the sales team at Office Wonderland were awesome! They assured my my projector would arrive on time (it was early!) and all would be OK. Plus they were less expensive than ANY other vendor I could find. I am skeptical on many of these vendors but I strongly recommend Office Wonderland for any projection/lens needs. I will be ordering another projector from them soon. Cheers! - Dan McGonagle|| President - www.MediaOneAudio.com"

"My sales rep did a pretty good job on finding a projector that works for me. Very Pleased with Officewonderland!!"

"The price was excellent and the projector showed up on the date promised."

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.