Stores > Nylingerie.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nylingerie.com by clicking a star below.
2013-07-30

"Products very good,,postage on previous orders was what you quoted as "standard UK postage" however this time postage was 2-3 times higher but yet still took 3-4 weeks."

2013-07-29

"Ordered a large black sports bra, and 12 days later the package finally arrived. I opened it to find that while the receipt was correct, my product was a small pink tank top. I contacted the company who sent a replacement to arrive in another 10 days (so nearly ended up being a month). While they did offer to pay for me to ship the wrong item back, they would not give any financial compensation/ coupons/ or expedited shipping of what I had actually ordered. I'd advise people to pay a little more and go through a better company."

"Quick & easy!
Delivery was much faster than I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. i WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM ORDERING AGAIN WHEN i NEED'

2013-07-29

"Took too long to receive. Not sized right. Not happy with purchase"

2013-07-29

"Excellent! Everything got delivered as per the order..very satisfied."

2013-07-28

"I placed an order for 2 Champion sports bras from NYlingerie.com. They were a good price. After 3 weeks I had not received a shipping confirmation and called them, they said one of the bras were backordered and I could wait until It came in (a date they could not give me) or issue me a refund for the bra. I chose a refund. So they shipped out my bra and told me I would get a refund for the out of stock item. Another 2 weeks passed and I still did not get a refund. I called and they said I had received it and after sitting on hold for 10 minutes they gave me some excuse about it being marked refunded but it had not been processed.... UGH. way too much trouble for a sports bra. Next time I will drive to Kohls."

2013-07-27

"Delighted w/ all aspects: great price, timely delivery, and FREE SHIPPING!"

2013-07-27

"Very positive! The selection is extensive, the quality of the items is superior and the prices are the lowest I have seen for name brands. My order was filled immediately and shipped timely and I was notified by email of the status of my order. I intend to continue to use NYlingerie.com for all my lingerie needs and I have told others about my experience and they are receiving the same results. "

2013-07-27

"LIVE IN HAWAII, RECEIVED MANY ORDERS WITH NO PROBLEMS. GREAT SERVICE, AWESOME COMPANY"

2013-07-26

"I was somewhat disappointed, which is my reason for not using the site again. I placed my order, and as expected with my first 2-3 orders, thought it would ship same day or next day. I waited almost 2 weeks before shipping. I checked status daily and showed no reason for hold up, so I called customer service and the girl so unprofessional it was unreal. I asked her why my order was still holding but showing no cause. She told me " I don't know, it just is." I asked if it would be shipping soon, again she was nonchalant in answering she did not know. Was dissatisfied with the order but did not send back or complain, chalked it up to a loss and have not ordered since.

Sincerely,
Lost Customer

2013-07-26

"Nylingerie shipped my items quickly and for free. The items were sold for a very reasonable price... even lower than my usual online stores. It was a good experience overall... I will definitely order from NYLingerie again in the future."

2013-07-26

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE TIMING OF EVERYTHING.
THANKS
DOROTHY HARRIS

2013-07-26

"Great to order from. Fast delivery and the items are exactly what I ordered. GREAT."

2013-07-26

"Terrible experience. I ordered two items, one of each color, for $27 something each. Total $55 something. As soon as I hit the button to confirm the purchase, my order doubled to two of each color and my total on the confirmation page was $110 something. I immediately emailed the customer service since their phone message said they were closed. On Monday, I got an email saying don't worry, we only sent one of each. However, when I checked my credit card, I had been billed for $110. I emailed that person back with no response. Tried to call customer service, but they're never open. Sent two more emails and reported the purchase as fraud to my credit card company on Friday. Monday, they finally responded and said they would credit it back. Wednesday (12 days after my purchase) they finally credited my card. I wouldn't buy from them again if you paid me!"

2013-07-26

"I was very pleased with the service and after I realized I really wanted a different model # bra and sent mine back they immediately responded and sent the merchandise I requested. I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent service. They now have a customer for life."

Share Nylingerie.com's store rating

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member
Nylingerie.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!