Stores > Nylingerie.com

• Address: 1170 State Route 17M Suite 6
    • Contact: sales@nylingerie.com
    • Phone: 8889081472
    • Customer Support: 8889081472

"Great to order from. Fast delivery and the items are exactly what I ordered. GREAT."

"Terrible experience. I ordered two items, one of each color, for $27 something each. Total $55 something. As soon as I hit the button to confirm the purchase, my order doubled to two of each color and my total on the confirmation page was $110 something. I immediately emailed the customer service since their phone message said they were closed. On Monday, I got an email saying don't worry, we only sent one of each. However, when I checked my credit card, I had been billed for $110. I emailed that person back with no response. Tried to call customer service, but they're never open. Sent two more emails and reported the purchase as fraud to my credit card company on Friday. Monday, they finally responded and said they would credit it back. Wednesday (12 days after my purchase) they finally credited my card. I wouldn't buy from them again if you paid me!"

Rep reply posted Aug-01-2013

nylingerie, Nylingerie.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction that it took a longer time than usual to credit your account for the amount of $55.46. We will make sure this shouldn’t happen again in the future. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Tracy Bruck
NYLingerie Customer service supervisor”

"I was very pleased with the service and after I realized I really wanted a different model # bra and sent mine back they immediately responded and sent the merchandise I requested. I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent service. They now have a customer for life."

"Very Satisfied with the buying experience from end-to-end. I will order from Nylingerie again, and recommend to others.
Thank You.

"Delivered as promised. No complaints."

"The product was as advertised and completely acceptable, the shipping was timely and the price was more than all right."

"Wonderful! Excellent Service! They had exactly what I wanted and it shipped immediately, therefore, I got it almost immediately. I also got a coupon both times that I ordered from them. "

"Ordered from Nylingerie.com several times and will continue to do so. Easy to use website, prompt service, fast shipping."

"Great price, fast shipping on hard to find product."

"Easy to navigate web site, easy to find items, and easy to order. Good overall experience."

"Lowest price in comparison to other websites I visited. Fast delivery too!"

"Very Satisfactory. I'm sorry you don't carry Women's Flare Leg Cotton Briefs by Dixie Belle. PH"

"I ordered two packages of large Hanes undershirts (6 in each), which I received promptly. Unfortunately, the large shirts were too large for me (I had expected them to shrink in the wash, but they didn't). So, I returned the unopened package of 6, together with the opened package with 4 unworn shirts and requested an exchange for mediums. In return, I received one package of 6 mediums and one package of 3 mediums. Although I now have 11 shirts instead of 12, I found the exchange process to be quite satisfactory."

"Good store, easy ordering, easy to find what I needed. I don't always shop for underwear online, but when I do... I'd use NYLingerie.com again. :)"

Share Nylingerie.com's store rating

Nylingerie.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nylingerie.com is a merchant member
Nylingerie.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,689 merchant members.