• Address: 13850 Manchester Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: (888) 768-1710
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM CST

"I am absolutely impressed with my large kitchen appliance order from Goedeker's. There prices, service and delivery were better than I expected. Everything is as promised. Thank you.
J. Smecca

"Saved $800.00 on my Whirlpool wall oven. fast delivery and great service."

"I ordered on 01/28/2013 as the item was listed as "In Stock". I received an email on 01/28/2013 indicating "Warehouse - New", meaning the item was in their Warehouse. ONE WEEK LATER, the item was shipped to me. I sent an email to their Cust. Service dept. to say that lag was not acceptable. I was then told that Goedeker’s orders items from manufacturers when the customer places the order from them. So I said, "Why was the order listed as "in stock" if the item was actually NOT in their stock?" They replied that the status did not mean it was in their stock, but in the manufacturer’s stock. Really??? So if that was the case, why did I receive an email indicating it was in their Warehouse all along the same day I placed my order? I gave them the analogy that if you needed medicine from the Pharmacy and they said the medicine was “in stock”, then you drove down there to get it, would you be angry that was actually not in stock, but in the medicine manufacturer’s stock???
I demanded a refund of the $25 shipping fees and they refused. Just shady and deceptive. The sole reason I ordered from them was because they said they had it "in stock". Not happy.

"Great experience. The staff I talked to were all very knowledgeable about the product and extremely helpful. Pricing was great too. I will deinatley use this company for future appliance needs and I have told others."

"We ordered a GE "Single double" convection oven. Everything went great....excellent price, great delivery and communication throughout the process. This purchase could not have gone any better!"

"Hello Matt,

I'll be happy to write a review.

After a lot of research to buy a new stove and finally making a choice on the model I then did the usually thing and searched out the best price on line. I ran across Goedeker's and they had the best deal, even with Home Depot and Lowes having the same stove on sale. I don't make too many large purchases on line but I couldn't pass up the discounted price, free shipping and no sales tax. I saved about $250 bucks! It took about 3 weeks to be delivered which I was ok with. (Mo to CA.) I read the reviews so I was prepared! Well, it arrived today in perfect condition and the delivery people were very nice (JB Hunt). They gave me a days notice to prepare for the delivery and called 15 minutes before the delivery as promised.
I added the White Glove Del Service and it was worth it. I used the stove tonight for the first time and it worked great. Stove Top Heats up real quick and cooks evenly. It looks great too. Can't wait to use the double oven. I would definitely recommend Goedeker's and the GEJB850STSS stove. A nice pair. Thanks Melisa and Veronica for you courteous assistance. I'll be back...

Sincerely,

John B
San Jose,CA

"I thought they did great! I had a shipping issue with the third party local shipping service misplace my double ovens, but the staff here did a great job follow a paper trail and ultimately locating my item. I had multiple staff members working together to provide the ultimate service, when by all accounts, it was out of their hands and not their responsibility. Everybody was generous, kind and thorough throughout...and their price couldn't be beat! I would would definitely buy again from here in the future, and recommend them, without reservation, to anyone in the county looking to purchase an appliance, not matter how large...mine was 300 lbs. double that travelled across multiple states!"

modified review This review was modified by MarcelV on February 12 2013 07:19:43 AM

"Great communication by both email and phone. Our cooktop shipped and arrived on time and the extra box and insulation over the manufactures shipping box made sure it arrived safely. Its extremely rare to deal with a web based business that gives the service and comfort a brick and mortar in your neighborhood."

"Ordered a pop up ventilator to replace an existing defunct unit. Goedeker's provided timely feedback on order/shipping status and unit arrived on time. Packing job was good, unit was perfect. Good job."

"I placed an order for a built in GE Profile oven on their easy to navigate website without any issues. I soon there after got a follow up email confirming the details of the purchase. I received within a few days a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. The oven arrived a few days later in perfect condition, delivered by a very polite and professional delivery company. The installation went as planned and all went perfectly. I saved about $500 and couldn't be more pleased. I will be ordering a stovetop and a dishwasher in the near future to complete my project and will definately order from Geodecker's again."

"When ordering the sales associate was helpful but the online pricing was less than the quotes he was giving me... none the less he got the pricing right after I suggested he look at the prices online. The order went smooth and delivery was very satisfactory. Delivery personnel were clean and polite. Overall I would use Goedeker's again. "

"A friend recommended this site for the purchase of our new double wall oven. I was pleasantly surprised at the very competitive prices and excellent reviews. When I called to order our oven the salesman was very friendly, efficient and answered all of my questions. I felt like I was ordering from a local company. The oven came within 2 weeks in perfect condition. The freight company was very professional and delivered the oven into our garage. We had it installed today and it is working beautifully and looks great in our kitchen."

"After reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant to order from Goedeker's. I am glad I did order though, I saved a ton of cash over local merchants. I did have to wait a good while from order date, until the merchandise actually was shipped and sent to the local delivery company. Goedeker's sent a couple of emails prior that looked generic but told me that my order was expected to arrive at their warehouse within 72 hours. Well many more hours (days) passed after the emails. I think the actual time was about 2 1/2 weeks. I opted for white glove delivery and they unboxed everything in my home and took the old disgusting stove the previous homeowner left.

Overall I am satisfied with my purchase from Goedeker's. Just keep in mind that the delivery is far from quick, but hey its free. If you are having doubts, use Paypal pay after delivery service. The only thing I would like to have been different is, a better tracking of the shipping process. I did like that I received a copy of the shipping manifest. When the local delivery company called to schedule an appointment for delivery, they told me that Goedeker's only shipped 2 of 3 items. I reminded the local delivery company that I had a copy of the manifest that was signed by them, showing all 3 peices were signed for. Guess what? they delivered all 3 peices when they came.
Thank you Goedeker's for saving me money.

"Perfect appliance 400 dollars cheaper than anywhere else. Shipped super fast, well packaged, exactly as described, great instructions and dimensions on website--who could ask for better. Love it!"

"Very Very friendly service! We loved using this trustworthy company and knew we would get exactly what we asked for. We love that it's a company based on christian values as well. Quick delivery and was quick to help with questions."

Goedeker's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goedeker's is not a merchant member
Goedeker's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!