• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10

"I bought from you in the past and had a return with no problem so I am back to buy again Thanks good price on the heater I bought as well!!"

"I was hoping to be able to go to the location closest to me and pick this item up but saw it was only in stock online so the free shipping made this the best price I found."

"Many years dealing with Northern Tool without any problems. Easy and simple with a very good web site."

"Website is easy to navigate. Prices are good. I visit often"

"You have a lot of technical info about your products, and that is very helpful"

"Generally i use the customer service, but for this specific product, the video provided the information I needed."

"Northern Tool online is great, especially with Free Shipping. I have shopped both online and in store while traveling. I don't think I will ever purchase anything in store in the future due to difficult return process on defective items. I had to pay return shipping to the store or drive 500 miles to return the item.

As long as shipping is reasonable, online is great!

"Been a customer for a long time.
Always had a good experience

"ordered more than 1 of each item and they dissapeared while checking out"

"I have made a number of larger purchases and have been very happy with products and services Duluth, MN store that is and on line. I usually ship to store for pick up.
I also like customer feedback on products, helps me make choices.

"The website erred out several times before I was able to complete the transaction."

"easy to place order easy web site to use will come back"

"Good price, item I wanted, website worked. "

"good service in the past when I shopped at my local northern tool first time buying online "

"I'm not used to using computers, but this was easy."

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.