• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Product was very well described and I used customer reviews"

"Thanks for having the power washer tip that I NEED! "

"Bought some drill bits. Ordering was easy, price was low with free shipping. Shipping cost is usually what keeps me from ordering from Northern Tool."

"hard time finding exact items that I needed, but it will work"

"Easily found what we were looking for, all information available online and in catalog"

"was a little sad to see the item i looked at yesterday went up in price over night. i needed to discuss the purchase with my wife it kept me from ordering two of the item as originally planned but still very pleased "

"I most always shop online because it is easier ..."

"Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I really, really really don't like being forced to fill out this stupid question form when it contains required fields"

"I think your membership price is too high. We are a company and buy a lot of merchandise with another company and pay no membership along with a discount. If your membership price was different we might consider changing. Just a thought do what you want just my thought on the matter . "

"Some of the products I have purchased in the past are not as good quality as Northern Tool suggests. I have had a few items break or go out within 6 months. "

"Though shipping could have been cheaper. Can usually find same priced item locally without having to pay shipping but this item I cannot get locally and I am happy that Northern Tool had it. I also appreciate NT keeping the Manuals for equipment on line. Later on I will purchase a vehicle lift and I will be looking at the ones on Northern Tool."

"Website was easy to use and did not have any issues"

"smooth and easy transaction, hope I like the product"

"I have always received good service and fair pricing."

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.