• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-25

"Ordering was simple, items were shipped in a reasonable amount of time. One item was on back order and I'm expecting that to arrive any day now. "

2015-07-25

"Very quick and easy, I live in an area where I would have been required to drive at least a hundred miles to obtain the item. It was installed and works great."

2015-07-25

"A quality product at a reasonable price.

2015-07-25

"I ordered a set of headphones for hearing protection and they work great. the Northern Tool stool is pretty nice too..... I recommend either one of them!!"

2015-07-24

"Always the best ! Thanks Northern Tool !! Don P"

2015-07-24

"This is the first time I have heard from Northern since the item was ordered on July 3rd. Except when I called and the man told me that it is supposed to be shipped to the Northern warehouse(location unknown) and it might get to the Snellville Ga. Northern in a week or ten days. So I guess I would have to say I am a bit dissatisfied as the only information I got was when I call and inquire."

2015-07-24

"I found what I needed on line,clicked the item,it gave me all the information,I chose the one I wanted,gave them my "E"mail(they knew me) clicked Pay Pal and I was done,Just that fast!"

2015-07-24

"It is exactly what I was looking for and it works great"

2015-07-24

"Friendly helpful military veteran helped me with my order, great customer service. Item was shipped promptly."

2015-07-24

"Shipment was fast and product works great! Price was better than elsewhere.

Thanks!"

2015-07-24

"product arrived when promised. Works better than I hoped."

2015-07-24

"We were very satisfied with the speed of shipping and it wasn't damaged at all thanks for all you have done in preparing it"

2015-07-24

"Northern Tool has the tools as seen in their catalog and they if they break, they replace them."

2015-07-24

"Love it! I use it for weed control in the wooded areas. "

2015-07-24

"I called th marietta, GA store on 07/23/2015 I was on the phone with I believe his name was Hank. Hank took the time to check to see if my order had been received 2 items came earlier in the week. Hank went and checked to see if the two remaining items came on yesterday's truck and he was back on the with me with and answer that they had been received. It took Hank less than 5 minutes to get the information i was waiting to hear. I told hank that I would be in on 07/24/2015 to pick up my order. Hank was up front when they brought up my order and when the store associate mention my name Hank made a comment that he was the associate that I talked with on the phone 07/23/2015"

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.