• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"The service was excellent, however the tubing had a severe kink in it and I think it can be straightened but I haven't used it yet. This was caused by packaging or handling. I will let you know if it doesn't work. Thanks for your interest."

"the people i talked to where very helpful ,kind and considerate love dealing with your company ,everything went well Thank you very much."

"Received what expected on time. With some minor modifications the product is working as supposed to. "

"Quality of the drill bits I bought were very poor. The service was great and the shipping fair, just the product was not. I will more then likely not shop there again."

"very satisfied,very knowledgable"

"I'm a Northern Tool's Hotline Member and routinely take advantage of the sales plus free freight on Hotline items. I trust Northern Tool to provide quality merchandise and good service."

"arrived on time, everything went well."

"just what we ordered and fast delivery"

"Good price and quick shipping."

"I was blown away by the clarity, friendliness and efficiency of Northern Tool. My experience with their customer service department will keep me coming back!"

"SMOOTH TO DEAL WITH THANKS "

"It was great as was the product."

"Very pleased with the product & the speedy delivery"

"they shipped the wrong item and when I called and told them I was harassed about picking up the item without even shipping the right item. I was the one to bring it to their attention. I then tried to buy the item but was told they would pay the extra charge to pick it up rather then reduce the price and leave it here."

"great service, order filled and shipped next day"

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.