Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"We've ordered from Norhtern Tool several times and have always been pleased. "

"Expect strong resistance at the retail stores on returns and exchanges.

Expect to encounter resistance and unpublished special terms and conditions with their "low price guarantee. (See catalog order section)

"i returned my purchase and they never provided me with credit. they refuse to send me back my stuff. they stole from me.

you can reach vice president of customer service direct at 612-859-4987.

"Product arrived with broken plastics. Called manufacturer, no response. Called Northern Tools,...they said will call me... already passed 3 weeks and nothing. I wish I could write a review about the product, but I couldn't use it yet. I can only review the bad service from Northern Tools and Campbell.
This is the second time I have problems buying tools from this website. Now I learnt...I will never buy again.

"Absolutely irresponsible company. Placed an order month and half ago when item was in stock. Still have not received my order as it is backordered now. ETA - November."

"This place is ridiculous, ordered a seeder on 7-9-10, took them till the 14th to send an email saying they where shipping it with a tracking number. I kept checking the tracking and UPS only showed billing info received and no product received. Called them the 17th they called UPS and said that they done something wrong in the warehouse, I told the lady to cancel it, she said she would. From looking at the reviews here I bet they send it anyway and I will refuse it, probably never get my money out the douchebags..."

"This was my first experience with Northern Tool and it was a good one. I can honestly say that this is the absolute best tech support I have ever received. "

"Charged my credit card, but never shipped my order. They cancelled it without ever notifying me. A horrible company to do business with. "

"Despite the extremely slow and laggy website, I still decided to order a flashlight and some safety glasses from Northern Tools due to the low prices. I now regret making this order. Why? Because not only because the site was extremely slow, they were also extremely slow to ship my order. It should not take THREE WEEKS to ship an item through UPS. Also, one of the items was canceled but I have yet to receive a refund. "

"Cancelled my order and still have not seen a refund of my money back. Do not do business with this company."

"Firstly they advertise their goods then when someone place an order, they cancelled it. Seems like they oversold stuff or dont have it in stock at all.

CRAP COMPANY.

"We purchased this Buyers salt spreader on Oct 26 2007.
It was shipped on Oct 30 2007 we received it on about Nov 3
We requested a defective part replacement on Oct 29 2008 under the 1 year warranty. After first agreeing that it was still under warranty they refused to replace the part saying that the warranty ran out 365 days after the order was placed--never mind when it was received or it was shipped. They did offer to sell us the part at about $50 more that it is available elsewhere and give us free shipping. Very poor business practices !!
Thankfully the manufacturer was much more helpful and replaced the part at no charge. It also became apparent that we were charged about $200 more by Northern for this product than it was sold elsewhere.
Northern Tool---Overpriced---Poor customer service--Bad business to deal with.--We have told them to stoop with their catalog and emails.

"Everything fine, as advertised, on each of two separate orders during 12/07."

"Telephone order, CSR was pleasant and helpful.
Special shipping arrangements were required.

Product arrived well packed as expected.
Would do business again.

"Long time customer . I ordered some air tool equipment from Northern. Great CSR went out of her way to help me apply a coupon. Every order I've placed in the last several years has been very satisfactory."

Northern Tool + Equipment Catalog Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Northern Tool + Equipment Catalog Co. is not a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment Catalog Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!