• Northern Tool +

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Everything was fine except there was a washer missing in the package. I did find one that I had that worked but that was very frustrating when I wanted to use it right away."

"Item arrived in good shape, was a very good value for the buck! Thanks!"

"Northern Tool is always the same. Ther products are always as described, arrive on time, are of high quality and are affordable. "

"I got what I wanted for what I thought was a very good price -easy shopping recommend Northern tool and equipment"

"Thank for a quality product delivered on time!"

"The mower seat arrived within a few days as promised and arrived in good condition since it was packed extremely well. The new seat has noticeably improved the smoothness while riding over my very rough yard."

"Reasonably priced and the correct product shipped quickly, you can't ask for any more"

"I received exactly what I ordered exactly when it was supposed to be here."

"My order of two items was promptly fulfilled and shipped via ground UPS from two different points of origin. The first was shipped from MN and arrived at my home in northern Idaho six days later. The second was shipped from NC but still managed to arrive at my home seven days later; kudos to you Northern Tool + Equipment!"

"there were parts missing and I have to go back to the store and see if they can get me the parts. The wishing well is much smaller than i expected. I should have reviewed the dimensions prior to purchase so that is my fault, but the picture of the product is very deceiving giving the impression the product is much bigger. very disappointed"

"All was in order shipped when promised and works beautifully."

"all items ordered and received where top quaility very convient to pick at store in san antonio tx thanks for god job"

"I felt comfortable with the fact that I was dealing with a good legitimate company"

"The item was on back order but was delivered before estimated date.
Very happy

"Rolling Garden Seat W/TU #41725. Defective weld broke on seat first time I used it, dumping me off backwards on my head! Report has been filed with Consumer Product Safety Council.
UNSAFE ITEM!!!

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.