• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10

"I've been looking for a small dolly for mini fridges in our hotel rooms and I think these are going to be perfect. Shipping prices was a little more than I was expecting but the discounted items made up for it. "

"Great experience. Checked products yesterday. Decided to purchase today. Item went on sale this AM. YAY"

"I need to be contacted (435) 703-3562 on the day of delivery or with at least 3 hours notice as this is a secondary home and not occupied on a full time basis."

"Always shopping with Northern Tool!. Great staff and prices"

"It could be a little easier to order replacement parts for items."

"I wanted free shipping to my local Northern Tool. When I went to use Pay Pal it seemed that it would only ship to my house. Also, when I used a credit card it seemed to want to ship only to my house. When I "clicked through" I saw the choice for store delivery. Wish this was somehow more clear. Your free store pick up is a great option and your invoice software could do more to promote this program.
tom PS: this customer survey form needs help desperately!

"It was unclear how to specify in-store delivery when checking out if you choose "Pay with Paypal" as the payment type rather than the Northern Tool "Checkout" option."

"Shopping for anniversary gift- really don't know much about tools, etc. It might be helpful to have a " favorite gift" category for those of us that are strictly gift shopping."

"looking for a sander and northern tool has a great selection been shopping for years with them "

"bull shit membership ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"

"very helpful website. I found exactly what I was looking for!"

"Best price, in stock, shipped quickly. A great experience with good product."

"Have always had good service and good products from Northern Tool. "

"The order experience was good, but that has been the full extent of the experience to date. Can't speak to the shipping, delivery, customer service response, or quality of equipment because they haven't happened yet and this is my first experience."

"For some years I had your catalogs. But often now I do shop at Harbor Freight in my city.
I could NOT find any suitable selections from Harbor Freight, and your aluminum cart sounded very suitable.

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.