• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"they shipped the wrong item and when I called and told them I was harassed about picking up the item without even shipping the right item. I was the one to bring it to their attention. I then tried to buy the item but was told they would pay the extra charge to pick it up rather then reduce the price and leave it here."

"great service, order filled and shipped next day"

"Everything was easy to order plus the quality of the sprayer was good as you could ask for ! I recommend buying from Nothern Tool& Equipment. "

"the masonry drill bits melted the first time I used them"

danielthetinker's Avatar

"I felt bad for my mistake in my order. The people at Northern made me feel okay with it and I'm sure I'll make another attempt in making an order. Hope I don't make the same mistake again. Thank you Daniel"

"Item arrived on time and in great condition. Installed easy."

"STORE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER, CANCELLED MY ORDER AND WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN."

"I had a small issue, it was resolved over and above my expectations , very happy with Northern tools and the products. Specially happy that product was shipped from canada avoiding me the hassle to go and customs clear it to avoid UPS insane duty clearing charges. I will not hesitate to order again from them and will pass the word around for sure."

"Fast easy purchase online. Quick shipping. "

"asked befor buying on size of nozzles and givian wrong answser . spent money too expensive to return "

"After waiting three days, I ealized I had ordered the wrong
product. I called Spport and was told to "refuse" the shipment, which was en route, and simply reorder the right
product. No hassle, no delay, the right product arrived and
was exactly what I wanted.

"Northern Tool does a great job of offering the quality products I need, with sound customer service, an easy to use ordering process and they deliver as promised."

"I am somewhat surprised by the length of time it takes from when I first place my order to the time it actually ships, You guys are getting beat by Amazon and Harbor Freight.....Harbor Freight!
You can do better.

Dave

"Very fast shipping good price I will order from them again"

"Very quick on order acknowledgement and shipping,"

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.