• NitroRCX.com

• Customer Support: 626-968-9860
    • Business Hours: 12:00pm - 7:00pm Mon-Friday
    • Fax: 626-968-9830

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

":( not a very reliable seller... :("

This review was modified by epickayakmaster on January 08 2013 02:30:40 PM

"Like everyone else on this website I am so upset with the quality of the service and response from the people that work at Nitrox RCX. I am trying to ordering a part for my car for a long time, every time I call nobody since to pick up the phone and on the live chat took me 1:30 for someone to help me. So I bought the part that they told me that wasn't working and when I changed that wasn't the problem so I decide to send my car to them to fixed another nightmare to get a RMA#...After they got my car at the warehouse I waited two weeks for them to call me and they never called me I had to call to see what was going on with my car...why so much extress for simple things..

I thing the owner of this company needs to hire another manager otherwise he will be closing the door soon with a such horrible customer service team.

I just know one thing I will never buy anything from this company again and I will do everything on my power to let everyone knows about the horrible customer service they have.

"Do yourself a favor and dont order anything from this website. I drove my 1/10th exceed brushless buggy for about a week then things started falling apart on it. These cars are cheaply made thats why their cheap. If you break something on your rc forget about ordering spare parts for from NITRORXC. No lie, I have been waiting close to 4 MONTHS to get a new chassis. I wish I could say I was lying but I cant. Try to ask for a manager, ohh not in today. Total waste of money. Search elswhere if your serious about rc vehicles. And another thing, dont be fooled by reviews. I have written numerous reviews which state this excat problem but magically none of them have made it to their website"

This review was modified by kev-ohh on October 02 2012 01:32:28 PM

"Listen to what everyone is saying about this company! It's all true! To say customer service, would be nice, if there actually was any."

"Please heed the warning of the numerous negative reviews as they are quite accurate. As a father wanting to simply provide a quality product to his son this company is far from delivering. My biggest complaint is there is no means of contacting support. You are in a black hole with the email, phone and web support. I would not recommend this site and echo the other review stating the disbelief in how they can continue to stay in business."

"worst website ever DO NOT ORDER, customer service was horrible. pluse they screwed me out of 100.00 for 2 day speedy shipping. when they flaked out of the shipping date i called and talked to a rep i was talking to the rudest people.

"Nitro RCX dont have an E-Mail Adress that work. Their servers is of line no corrospondence with them. I need an E-Mail adress to contact them. Can any one help me with an mail adress that work. "

"DON'T EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are terrible. If you ever want to return an item, forget it, you will be stuck with it. They will not return items, they will not get back with you, you will not be able to contact them by phone, email, etc.... JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. Trust me, you will regret it if you do. They are thieves!"

"Horrible company. Received a incomplete, broken
1/10 off road buggy. Bought this for my
Little brother for Christmas. Now I have to
Explain to him why his brand new gift isnt working.

NO response from this crap company.
I spent 200 dollars and now another 45 dollars
On parts plus 35 for shipping.

I pray everyday that this company goes bankrupt
And their families starve

"Nitrorcx sucks i ordered a drift king with led for $169 and it was broken the body was cracked and it did not drive. I would not order from them"

"**** SCAMMERS **** SCAMMERS **** SCAMMERS **** Everyone should report this business to the BBB . It is sickening to see businesses like this one give other good businesses a bad name . How can this many people have this many bad experiences and this place still be able to operate . I have painstakenly read the reviews and cant add anything to what has already been said. Tech ticket-doesnt work, Email-doesnt work, Help line-doesnt work, Sales line-answered after very long hold times but guess what? Yep you guessed it, CANT HELP. So what can you do??? Take up drinking!!! Beat your head against the wall!!! Hope that state falls into the ocean!!! Maybe with any luck that business will finally disappear...."

"I ordered a Rock Crawler, electric remote car for my Grandson. On my grandson's first visit this May, 2 weeks after I received this car it worked for 2 days and died. The box looked like it had been opened and used. Nitro RCX sent me a servo to fix it, but it didn't. I sent the car back, $30 shipping, it comes back and only worked 2 days. By this time the warranty is up. I have ordered another $35 in parts and it still doesn't work. I have called customer service 8 times, usually there is a 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait. Most of the techs are rude. My grandson is without the car he wanted so. "

"I've been very pleased with NitroRCX. I purchased a 1/10 Brushless PRO Exceed Sunfire and then made another purchase of a battery charger, an extra battery, and toolkit. Yes, I had to do some online research to find out how to fix a setting on the speed controller and yes, I had to order a replacement part--BUT that's the nature of real RC vehicles, and making repairs and modifications, and learning about how everything works is a satisfying part of the experience. I found their prices to be great, the ordering process easy, and their customer service was responsive and friendly (both through LivePerson chat and asynchronous help ticket). I love all of the instructional videos that they have on YouTube. I find the videos have answered just about every question I had and also indicate how committed the company is to its products."

"Car was damaged when recieved. nitro rcx claims i have to pay shipping for parts to fix the car.How does that work? Worst customer service i have ever had to deal with. "

"I have made two seperate purchases. I got two Mad Torque 1/8th's then a Max Stone 1/8th. Let me start out by saying both products are great for the money. I have a bad ESC in one of the Mad Torques. It has taken almost a month and still have not gotten the replacement part yet from them. I have E-mailed them and they responed with E-mail they would ship out the part,Then I called their service tech line. Afer a 1/2hr wait on hold I got to talk with a guy and he said they had to order the part it was expected to arrive today and would ship out tomorrow, then I finally got on the chat line when it was up "which is rare" and talked to Scott. He said he seen the previous conversations on my order history and didn't know why the ESC had not shipped yet but would get it out yet that day. Still no ESC a week later. I have once again E-mailed them requesting a tracking number or an RMA to send back the truck. "I have not heard from them yet!!!! Like I said I love the rock crawlers but the customer service sucks. If you can find the Exceed 1/8th crawlers at a different site definitly buy them they are great."

Share NitroRCX.com's store rating

NitroRCX.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NitroRCX.com is not a merchant member
NitroRCX.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!