Newitts.com Reviews - page 2 - newitts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.93/10 7,556 reviews

Newitts.com is a merchant member
Newitts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (7,556)

"Great service. First time in using this company and have been impressed by the level of service. Will be returning again I am sure "

"As always, quality products delivered very quickly. Thanks Newitts!"

"Good service. Very pleased."

"Service by Newitt absolutely brilliant but delivery by TNT not the best...delivery delayed a day due to "time constraints" and then delivered to neighbours we don't know... with no note to advise delivery left somewhere else. We only found out by chance it had been delivered to some new people in our neighbourhood as we received a postcard with their surname to our address...checked tracking and saw same surname had signed for my package."

"Very quick delivery, just what I ordered. Free delivery. Thanks."

"My Newitts customer experience from start to finish was excellent.
I found the website easy to navigate and the products were described accurately and competitively priced. I make the above comments with some authority as I shopped around, visiting 3 of Newitts competitors.
One of them initially hooked me in on price but on checkout, I discovered the products were "out of stock" and that delivery would take between 2-4 weeks.....no mention of this earlier in the order process! Thankfully, I returned to the Newitts site, completed my order and received updates on the delivery process, which I found most helpful.
So, not only was I pleased but our coach was too as he had the pleasure of using the new footballs just days later!
Many thanks from us both!

Rating 8/104/5

"The service from Newitts was excellent and the order arrived very promptly. (The quality of the goods I ordered was less impressive - and I had to take to the shed with some tools to get the spring back stumps to function properly!)"

"looking good as specified"

"The service from Newitt,s was 1st class from start to finish. The goods arrived promptly and I was kept informed of its progress by email at every stage.

"Great product, best price, quick delivery."

"despatched quickly and arrived quickly so all good "

"Very satisfied all round."

"Quick delivery and happy with the product"

"Good communication, great value and quick delivery. Highly recommended."

"All fine wit the delivery and the product"