Stores > Newitts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Super service super site

"Excellent service and fast delivery Thankyou will use your site again"

Very happy with my Nike Shorts

"Great product, looks and feels great. "

Bang on!

"Never come across this site before,got just what i wanted!Would definately recommend and use again.Reasonable price and very quick delivery.Bang on!"

2016-06-27

"Good people to do business with"

Socks galore

"Brought some footy socks for my other half ordering was easy great choice of colours and speedy delivery. On receipt the socks were better than he thought so happy all round "

2016-06-27

"Good price and fast delivery "

Awful courier service

"The goods were great and the information from Newitts was first class. However after missing the delivery from DPD my experience with DPD was appalling. I rang them a number of times to rearrange delivery but the automated response did not recognise my consignment number so i continued to try to speak to an agent. On my final call I didnt hang up correctly and they didnt have an automatic cut off of call which meant I was inadvertently on to them for 2 hours at a charge of £30. I emailed to raise my concerns only to be told there were others ways of contacting them so it was my fault I didnt hang up correctly, thanks for the sympathy but I will not be dealing with any company that uses DPD in future."

2016-06-27

Good product, good price, quick delivery. Poor website.

"No problem with my order but I noticed later that supplier offers several other products that I might have wanted to consider that I wasn't alerted to whilst on their website i.e. though there is a list of alternative purchases, the items listed had nothing to do with the one I was viewing. So website not the best."

Good quick service!

"Arrived far quicker than expected, great job guys "

2016-06-27

"Great service swiftly delivered"

2016-06-27

"All on time. Many Thanks."

2016-06-27

"I don't have one, just accept praise and have done with it!"

2016-06-27

"Phoned me when order returned to them."

Speedy service

"Needed new paor of skorts reciewed ordered and delivered very quickly in time for match."

2016-06-26

"Delivery was good. I wore the socks for the first time when I went swimming yesterday. They did the job and kept my feet dry in the water. Disappointingly when removing the socks one ripped very easily with hardly any pressure on it and cannot be used. Waste of my money."

Share Newitts.com's store rating

Newitts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newitts.com is a merchant member
Newitts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.