• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I bought and built my entire PC through newegg.ca....by far the best customer service for any on line purchases. I recently called them to compare prices with tigerdirect.ca. The customer service rep told me about there Iron Egg price guarantee (rebate that can be used next purchase)."

"Purchase the Cooler Master Cosmos II and there was a small chip of plastic missing out of the top part of the case. Phone them and told them about the problem because its not like it was a five dollar item more like $431 item and they agreed to ship me a new one.

Also on opening the box that never got touched the piece of plastic was no here to be seen, I say it happen at cooler masters manufacturing line and noting to do with Newegg or their shipping. Really happy now that Ill be receiving a new case and looking forward to Neweggs Premier of course when it comes to Canada.

"Excellent Customer Service !!!
Just bought a cordless Panasonic Phone System from Newegg. Due to my hearing loss, couldn't hear the phone properly. Called Customer Service and spoke to Abbi. She was extremely helpful, and really went out of her way to help and suggest phones with amplified sounds etc. Even though the phone was absolutely fine, and I was returning it due to my hearing issues, Abbi very graciously offered me free shipping back.
This was the first time I ever bought anything from newegg, but their customer service really won me over, and I will definitely be shopping at the site more often.

"Paid for a brand new item, received a refurbished. Customer service offer me RMA. Since I didnt want to pay shipping back for their mistake and the product was still functionnal, I refuse RMA. They offer me a rebate, which is more acceptable.

I also place a big order lately and they cancel it without warning even if it was approuved by my credit card company. They told me to place another order, but I couldnt since it would exceed my credit card limit, they still had autorization, but apparently could not reuse it. They gave me cancellation number for VISA, but VISA could not use it. I had to wait 1 day to place my order back and they didnt had enough item in stock anymore.

I bought 8 motherboards and had to RMA 2 of them, they refuse it because the serial number on the box didnt match.. Seriously! just for a number on a box they refuse it. The good serial number is on the motherboard, I dont understand their pickyness! Now I have to pay to ship an empty box!

Their customer service is fast and great, but they often cant help, didnt read completely, seldom dont answer all questions and are really keen on using preformatted text that dont answer anything to your matter!

"I tried 3 times to make a purchase with Newegg--my only time of buying from them--and had problems with the order being reversed. I understood that the stringent process was in order provide the highest security. When I tried a 4th time I saw the price had gone up quite a bit on the two items I was buying--over $250 from morning to evening! I understood the price increase had to be a result of the Canadian dollar being less against the US$ but it was frustrating that I could have gotten the lower price had my order gone through earlier. I phoned the contact number and Tyler was reassuring and helpful. She stayed on the line with me and made sure all my info entered would be accepted by the system. Then she stayed on to make sure the purchase went through. She then sent me an email promising to refund the difference between the two totals so that I would have it at the price it was when I first tried to make my purchase. We just did this all several minutes ago and already the purchase has gone through and shows on my credit card account. Tyler emailed me suggesting I might want to give a Newegg review and I am happy to do so. I ended that call with her feeling happy and that I had been looked after in a respectful, helpful and reassuring way. I look forward to receiving my purchase and will most definitely use Newegg again with future purchases based on the excellent customer service. "

"I called up newegg.ca cause I had ordered the wrong CPU. I talked to a nice young lady named Abby. She was very very helpful and was able to give me the help I needed. Thank you very much Abby you made my day."

"I had ordered a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Motherboard, but wasn't able to test it until I was outside the 30 day return period, due to a backorder of graphics cards. Finally the graphics cards arrived, and the motherboard was determined to be defective (I could not get into the BIOS under any circumstances). The customer support were quick to appreciate the situation, and issued me an RMA and gift card to purchase another item. Great customer service by Newegg!"

"I'd like to say thanks to NewEgg and the absolutely wonderful customer service representative, Abbi, who made my experience returning a few items very quick, easy, and pleasant! Thank you!!

I enjoy the genuinely friendly, helpful and professional atmosphere surrounding my experience with NewEgg and I highly recommend them.

"I am satisfied with customer service they are very professional and concise with every situation."

"Robin Lewis was my customer service rep and I have to say she was phenomenal.

When I first called in I was a frustrated, angry customer. The shipper, Purolator, messed up my order and my gifts won't arrive by christmas because of them.

Robin was calm and collected, she spoke to me with respect and in a manner that made me relax. She was SUPER helpful and kind. All in all I ended the call feeling totally satisfied and happy.

Simply based on my call with her I'd recommend Newegg to any friends/family. It was top notch customer service.

"A prime example of a great Canadian online retailer. Very fast shipping and payment processing. Received items 1-2 days after placing order. Even during busy Black Friday/Holiday sales!

Prices are a bit high compared to other retailers and they have no opportunity to price match. But the amazing sales generally make up for this price difference.

"Sean Rojas listened to me, understood what I needed and offered me two different solutions to my problem. He was very professional and knew exactly how to deal with my issue. Give this man a raise."

"Processing and Shipping turnarounds are very fast, prices are very competitive if not cheaper than some other major resellers, and their customer service phone and email support is positively impressive. Robert, the phone support agent, was able to help me with some unexpected RMA queries that their extensive support system couldn't handle and got everything updated in less than 10 minutes. "

" I had to call newegg for problem with my order, and I got a awesome service by George.. Easy and simple... and he even understood my bad english. I hope that anybody who have to call at their customer service got George, so their problem will be fix in an instant! Thanks you George!"

"I am extremely happy with the customer service offered by newegg canada. Recently, I bought some electronic items on newegg canada and unfortunately due to a personal situation had to return these items. I went ahead with their RMA process ( pretty straight forward and quick) and found that there was restocking fee involved in my transaction. I was surprised about this since I did not notice this policy during my purchase and also I had not even opened the box that came from newegg. I decided to call newegg and got connected to, Alfredo.A.Rojas, one of the customer rep. from newegg. He listened to my story and was kind enough to waive my restocking fee. Also, he even approved a return for one of the cpu I purchased (they had a no-refund policy and I never noticed it). On top of this to my horror, my call got cut while he was helping me out with this process and I tried calling newegg again (since I was not sure that I will even get connected to the same person) and while i was waiting on them, I got another call and to my delight it was from Alfredo.A.Rojas at newegg. I was delighted to talk to him again and he finished the whole process so quickly. This is the first time that I have ever got a call back from a customer representative for anything (let alone returns). I'm extremely delighted with neweggg's business and would strongly encourage it to support people like Alfredo and continue the same service they offer to everyone. One thing is for sure, this was the first time I used newegg and I'm pretty sure they have won my confidence and am looking to become a regular with them. Thanks a lot, Alfredo, for all the help."

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.