• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Newegg. What's to say about them? Great products, great prices, and GREAT people, like Abbi who helped me through a (perceived) mix-up with a shipping company. In the end she saved me a ton of grief and time. It's people like her that reinforce my belief that Newegg is the ONLY place for Electronics!"

"Gloria was amazingly helpful in getting my situation with shipping sorted out for me in a quick, easy and painless way. I had a lot of worries about it but she took them all away with ease and it was so simple! I'm so grateful"

"I have ordered from Newegg before and have been very pleased with them. This time, there was some problem with my payment (new bank, new cards) but once I was talking to the right person on their support desk the issue was resolved in less than a day"

"Aaaahhh Newegg! Newegg is simply said THE reference when searching for computer and computer related parts. On one wesite, find the best choice of components available on the web, the most reviews to help you choose the best component possible and, most of the time, the best price available.

What's more, in case of issues, Newegg provides the best customer service I've ever experienced. Once you know, you Newegg!!! You bet!

"after many tries to get a confirmed purchase i was finally helped to full purchase of what i wanted... Thank you Angelina, BEST agent, although anthony, michael? edward, thomas, miranda (sorry), charles, and of course quiet ol mary. "

"Quick responses, accommodating customer support, quality products. I order from Newegg often and never had an issue with them. Highly recommend using this site for computer purchases!"

"Extremely bad customer service. I would not recommend Newegg to anyone, nor will I ever purchase a product from their site again.

I was approved for a refund on a GTX 780. It has been over 20 days now where I have had no video card and my money still has not been refunded. In that period of time I had contacted Newegg approximately 5 times to ask them what the problem was. Every time they said it would be processed in 1-3 days, which it never did.I am still waiting. Only today did the amount being refunded appear on the credit card. It will still take a few business days to actually be refunded.

On top of that issue, I was told I would be receiving the full amount paid. The refund showed to be $13 less than what I paid. This amount was the shipping cost. I was never explicitly told that this shipping cost would not be included in the "full amount." To me, that is extremely bad wording and very misleading and agents should not be allowed to explain refunds to customers that way. After fighting this for some time, they agreed to cancel a $15 gift card that was given to me on a separate occasion in order to refund the shipping cost. This is plain ridiculous because the two incidents had nothing to do with one another.

Finally, the RMA refund was approved on July 13, 2013. It is now August 5, 2013. I have not received my refund. During the month of July a promo of $50 off purchases over $500 was available. I sent my video card back when I did in order to be in the time limit to receive $50 off my next purchase. It says after being approved, the refund will take 1-3 business days. I figured that I would RMA the video card ASAP to still be in time for the promo. Now I have to lose out on ANOTHER $50 because of errors not on my end, but on Newegg's end.

Please Newegg, fix your customer service so other customers do not have to go through the nightmare I am going through right now. Or, better yet, buy from another retailer.

"Hi, my experience with Newegg.ca is very good indeed, I go shop on their website all the time. I check the shell shockers everyday and I also look at their email promotions and digital flyer. Their pricing is very good and you have to check often to not miss promotions. The customer service is excellent, I used the chat a couple of times and they always kindly resolved my issues. A very comprehensive service, competitive prices and fast shipping that will make me buy from this seller again and again."

"Good service. After discussion, they even accepted to partially cumulate some promo rebates. A very good deal."

"Great help. The first headset I got was broken and I was worried about buying refurbished but Ronnie.R.Ramirez made everything right. It's been a month or two and the new refurbished headset still works great. Plus he was so nice on the phone! I am absolutely going to use newegg again! I hope Rons superiors know what a great guy they have there. "

"I bought a hard drive in the week earlier and it went cheaper today. I talked to a new egg rep and she gave me a gift card for the difference. What great customer service. Can't praise them enough."

"NewEgg is Freaking AWESOME~ fantastic service, fantastic prices... you can't go wrong with these people."

"I made an order for a camera through newegg.ca. The website had incorrectly listed a promotion with the camera. Newegg was very helpful in figuring out and honoring the promotion. The customer service representatives were very helpful throughout the process, especially Thomas R. The customer service I received was excellent and I will definitely be doing business with them in the future."

"Just got finished dealing with Abbi at Newegg customer service and she made the whole process of returning a defective item quick and painless.
Very accommodating and friendly phone manner.

Abbi rocks it!

"Excellent service, keeps its promises, will definitely continue shopping at Newegg Canada. Highly recommended"

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.