• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Jeanette.J.Morales has very good customer service. She listens to me and dealt with my problem. "

"Great Customer Service! I highly recommend the newegg premier service if you buy anything online, It is worth the $60 over and over again! I have saved that in shipping and a product that i was dissappointed with (no fault of Newegg) Will definitely be using Newegg as my go to for electronics now "

"Elena H. was very nice and helped me with all the questions I had. I've been buying from Newegg for years and will continue to do so.

Awesome deals and great service!

"Newegg has been very good so far. If they say they have it in stock, they honestly do. I have ordered from another online retailer and that experience has not been good. Newegg is the only place to shop as they even beat my local retailer in price and customer service. Keep up the good work."

"Purchased a Nvidia Zotac gtx 980 Amp Omega from newegg.ca for the purpose of using it in SLI mode with an evga gtx 980 sc I already owned. The Zotac card would not work in SLI mode. After a week of troubleshooting with evga's help, it was suggested that the Zotac 980 Omega was not compatible with the evga gtx 980 for SLI mode despite Nvidia claiming that all cards with the same chip (gtx 980 etc) are compatible for SLI as stated at Nvidia's website regardless of which aftermarker vendor (ie; evga, zotax etc) makes the actual card. So I opened a RMA for the Zotac card with newegg on October 25th and stated right in the notes that I would like to return it for an evga branded card. The rma was approved and i purchased the evga gtx 980 sc on October 26th. Upon testing the new evga card, it works perfectly with my other evga card for SLI mode solving the issue the Zotac card had. So now that I know for 100% sure the Zotac card is the problem, I open up a chat with a newegg rep because I had a question about returning the Zotac card. This is when I'm told I cannot return the Zotac card, it's replacement only. I have tried in vain for weeks to explain to their customer service team via email that a direct exchange for the same card will not solve my issue and that I purchased a replacement card from a different brand for it from them as stated in my rma notes. No one from their customer service team cares enough to even try to understand my problem and why a straight exchange for the same card would do nothing to solve the problem. I had one nice fellow, Damon S., ask me if a return for store credit would be ok if his supervisor approved it, I said yes and then another rep Jack W. replied and said nope, replacement only. Basically newegg has stuck me with a $650 purchase that can't be used due to no fault of my own. There was no way I could know the two cards would not work together in advance when Nvidia states they will. Buying another $650 card from newegg.ca solved the issue the first card created and you'd think that would be enough proof for newegg to let me return the first card for store credit at the very least but no. I've spent $8000 through newegg on the last 5 years and this will be my last purchase from them if someone from there doesn't step up and do the right thing here.

"I've bought many things with Newegg before and never had a problem. The shipping is very fast (the item arrived next business day). The prices are among the best in the industry. Definitely will shop there again and recommend Newegg to anyone looking for any electronic product."

"This is my first time dealing with Newegg and have the highest praise for their service and especially for Ivan I Antunez.. Ivan went above and beyond in helping resolve my return and in obtaining a replacement. Thank you Ivan. "

"Special thanks to Ivan I.Antunez in helping me get a new return label for a return item.Did not know that return labels are only good for seven days.Thanks again Ivan for a job well done"

"Horrible! Ordered a desktop computer. Dead on arrival. Contacted customer service was told they would arrange for pickup and replacement. Waited 5 days. No one picked up so we called back. Nothing was in the system. Was told we had to now return to a depot 70 minutes away! Argued for 20 minutes at which point they agreed to make arrangements to pickup IN 11 DAYS! Told them I couldn't wait t that long with no computer and wanted to cancel instead of a replacement. They reluctantly agreed.
I just called UPS today (several days later) NO PICKUP HAD BEEN ARRANGED. I asked for pickup they said they would pick up today. And all the while Newegg holds my $800 hostage all this time which for many people would prevent them from buying a system elsewhere.
Terrible customer service, frustrating to deal with and completely disorganized.

"Epic customer service. Claudine from newegg canada happily solved all of my problems in barely 5minutes. I wish every companies had a employee like this. Give her what she deserve, a promotion. A+"

"April.A.Madrid, Merci de ta patience!! Très bon service a la clientèle!! J'apprecie beaucoup l'aide qui ma été donné. "

"I just joined the Newegg community - this was after a long period of frustration from local sellers who would indicate an item being in stock and eventually finding out that was not the case.

When Newegg says an item is in stock, that item is in stock . Better still I have found their pricing very competitive, actually better than my local supplier.

The icing on the cake has been the Premier membership programme which has saved me a ton of money for not paying shipping on most of the items I need - making purchasing from Newegg more comfortable - since the item gets delivered to my door - no driving to the local store to pick up anything

Finally I had to return an item which did not fall under returnable items category. However after explaining carefully to the customer service agent who took my call she succeeded in convincing the Returns department to make an exception since the item had not been removed from its original factory packaging. Her name is Abbi - she deserves a raise for the comfortable and pleasant manner she helped me.

Give Newegg a shot and you will be pleasantly surprised!

"Shopped at Newegg many times and I've always been very happy with the experience. Just now I emailed support about getting in on a promotion for some free games with a video card purchase that I was just slightly outside the window for with my order date. They quickly sent me some codes for the promotion, which was very cool of them."

"Newegg.ca is the best. They almost always have the best prices, and they have great customer service. I ran into an issue with a promotional item not getting added to the cart properly, so I contacted the live chat. They were able to fix the problem instantly. I would definitely recommend Newegg.ca to anybody requiring computer parts."

" I have been a Newegg customer for many years. When I shop for computer components I use the Newegg site to compare products because it is so easy to use. Then I compare prices with 5-6 other retailers and ALWAYS get the better price with Newegg.
In fact, I had placed an order 10/30/14 and received the 'Black November' email flyer 11/03/14. In it was an item that I had ordered for $10.00 less. I called Newegg customer service and Rella was happy, and very prompt, to credit me the difference.
Thank You Rella and Thank You Newegg...this is the way online shopping is meant to be...

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.