Stores > Newegg.ca

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10

Lickity split!!!

"Ordered it last Sunday and, only 2 days later, it was promptly stuck at the Purolator depot in Hamilton, ON, CA for three days due to a mechanical problem with the truck that they had loaded my two packages on after arriving from the warehouse in Newmarket, ON, CA.

LOL...

I always have fast, efficient service with NewEgg.ca!!! Thank you NewEgg.ca!!!
:-)

ASUS Zenbook Pro

"I have had the product now for a week and love it. Working well and very user friendly. The first time using the track pad it'll seem a little sticky, however I found it didn't take long to get used to. I have not run anything too crazy on it yet. It arrived in the mail from Mississauga to Winnipeg in one week."

Support was terrible

"Tried to exchange a brand new, defective laptop but was missing some of the packaging.I asked the support rep and was told I needed to purchase a new one then send the rma back when I got the new one. So I immediately ordered the new one and then was told that she could not rma the old one wihtout the original packaging. After arguing for 45 minutes about her instructions I asked to speak with a supervisor, who, called the next day and hung up after one ring so she could email me a canned response that tried to explain the support person didn't make a mistake and that they are unwilling to help.The best part is I have the online chat record showing the interaction and it clearly shows me telling the agent clearly and plainly, multiple times, in the chat that I was missing packaging before she instructed me to purchase one that I did not have the original packaging! "

WhyTheFuckAmIReviewingThisShit?

"idk, like, I paid; they deliverd.! I dont even want a fucking Ipad mini....."

nice product

"I got 3L one 8 years ago, new one is better, nice"

Order + RMA

"Order was very quick to ship out, and even though I had to RMA my video card, the process was very simple due to their website (No need to contact an agent). My video card replacement was quickly processed and is now on the way back."

Eggxactly as advertised!

"My Intel 320 SSD refurbished was at a great price, shipped fast and works just fine. We'll done!"

Awesome

"Easy buying, fast shipping, good description. A pleasure to buy from new egg"

2016-09-04

You get what you pay for

"A pretty good computer, considering price point. Customer support is really the only dent in the rating. Price changed a day after my purchase and wasn't given the $50 difference."

Egg-sell-ent

"Great deal on a SSD and speedy delivery. What more can you ask? "

Wait a second...

"What am I reviewing here, the merchant or the merchandise? Whatever, Newegg has been my number one go-to online retailer for technology products for nearly a decade, with good reason. Amazing sale prices, fantastic selection of quality products, and--from the product reviews I've read--good service and support. I've never had an issue with any product I've purchased from them. The only thing I don't like is when they surprise you with the EHF mandated by the government, which can make or break a purchase for me. In this case, it did not, as after the fee, the total was still much cheaper than regular AND sale price anywhere else. Should probably try out the merchandise, now that I think about it."

2016-09-04

Very prompt delivery. 2 days ahead of schedule.

"All items in perfect condition."

2016-09-04

"fast delivery, as advertised"

2016-09-04

Great phone but odd charger

"The phone is great and just what I expected. Delivery was fast and the price reasonable. I bought the international version but did not expect it to come with a European charger. A rather clumsy US to Euro adapter was included and taped to the outside of the box. The tape couldn't be removed without damaging the box and ripping the identification codes. This may not be a problem for most, but I like to keep the box in pristine condition."

Prompt delivery

"Delivered on time. Product was exactly as described."

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.