Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"awesome job , costumers support did a badass job !!!!"

"I have ordered multiple times at NewEgg (more than 10). Each time the delivery was very quick, the prices almost always low compared to other site. Not always the lower, but near at least. And they are quick to get the newest hardware.

And the customer service is very good. Last order I had a small issue, and thanks to the help of Tracy S. it was solve in the blink of eye. Really good !

I like very much this site for computer part and will continue to buy regularly.

"I did not have to wait long to speak to an agent and then Erick provided excellent service. A RMA problem with an old order was easily resolved."

"I was having difficulties regarding an RMA and Maria S. solved my issues and I just received confirmation that my RMA request has been approved."

"Oscar.O.Rodriguez was excellent. The order problem was resolved really quickly. Thank you. Newegg.ca is definitely one of the best online stores in Canada."

"Andrea helped me big time. She resolved my concerns really quickly and was extremely helpful and pleasant. I cannot believe how great of service I received!

Thank you Andrea!

"Edgar was excellent in helping me. You guys are awesome in helping out the customers even in the most "interesting" situations.

"Great service - when you need it most; returns were easy and there are helpful staff available via phone to help. I'll be back because of the service ... you can shop with confidence, even on big ticket items. Thank you Bobbie!"

"The customer service is excellent. The order problem was resolved really quickly. Thank you. Definitely, Newegg.ca is one of the best online stores in Canada."

"Excellent service
Very helpful

"I called up today after checking the status of an order and seeing the better equivalent went on sale for the same price a mere 2-3 hours after i had purchased the original ( Intel i5 - 4690 vs the Intel i5 - 4690K $234.99CAD ). The biggest issue was I had noticed this after getting the package and was requesting an exchange of the two. Although an exchange wasn't done per-sea, some magic was done and a return with full refund was guaranteed so long as i bought the other part, which is now done.
Nicholas at first said his hands were tied due to software being on orderl. After being thorough and a little persistent explaining the software wasn't the issue it was that the product a step up from the one purchased is now on sale for the same price and would have been purchased to begin with had the order been placed 2 hours later Nicholas went to bat for me, like a champ!
Nicholas with what i assume is some very smooth talking to a supervisor managed to get an RMA done on the original and advised to simply ship it back (at my cost which is fair) to which a full refund will be provided in a few days and order the other part now.
I am happy with newegg and will continue to use their service knowing people like Nicholas work there and are happy to go to bat for a valid concern. Keep in mind I wasn't demanding, abusive or derogatory and for the duration of the call we had quite a few laughs trying to sort it all out which showed he had excellent customer service and wasn't just a robot.

This guy is good, give him a raise or a bonus maybe even a promotion. Can you say trainer? If even half the agents there were on Nicholas' level I'd never shop anywhere else!

"they fixed everything up like i never seen such good customer service, thanks"

"Some of the best customer service in Canada.
I had problems with a a50 astro head set and for 2 months
I had pure problems with it.
astro wanted me to send it back to them and pay for my own
even if the product was passed 30 days they took it back
and gave me a full refund

"I was pleasantly relieved and impressed with the customer service I received from Newegg. Nicholas.R.S. was really wonderful as I was a little stressed in having to return a couple of items but he made the situation stress-free and left me a very satisfied customer. Highly recommend the company and on the rare occasion one must deal with a problem it is handled in an appropriate way."

"Jeanette.J.Morales has very good customer service. She listens to me and dealt with my problem. "

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.