• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Newegg.ca is a company that offers a great service throughout the whole process of purchasing an item. The after service is very usefull and I got no problems with them for all the products I had to return or exchange."

"Had some issues with my shipping but it was quickly resolved! Great service."

"The calibration microphone was missing in home theater receiver package. The rep basically told me that since the item is refurbished nothing is guaranteed in the packaging. You get whatever we send you and suck it up.

UPDATE: My experience with Newegg customer service has changed from negative to positive. I've got contacted by customer rep and was offered multiple options how to resolve the issue. I am pleased with the response I've got from Newegg.ca

"I have recently built a new computer and Newegg has been there every step of the way fulfilling my parts needs. I even had a double order, my fault, and they were quick to stop processing on one and corrected the price on another. They have been great for customer service and having the products I need. "

"Newegg.ca is the best place to buy computer parts and electronic equipment online! The website is so easy and simple to use. They have live chat support which is totally awesome, the staff will answer all your questions and fix your problems! I have spent hundreds of dollars and recommended the site to all my friends who didn't know it."

"NewEgg strives to do their best for the customer. An experience from another reseller had me think twice. NewEgg continues to be reliable and trustworthy as my main source of computer and electronics parts and products. Many thanks for the speedy shipping and fast response to questions and RMA's. NewEgg all the way for me from now on."

"Good Website and Have some suggestion~

"Excellent customer support Thank You!!!!"

"Newegg.ca has the best customer service."

"I'm very pleased with customer service, especially from Claudine, great help with the right information.
I bought a few items recently and I'm currently looking for several pieces
for a new gaming computer. Good products/price, their website is updated frequently and awesome support. Keep the good work !

"Excellent customer service every single time!
I accidentally made a double order of a combo, the lady help me with all the confirm and complex return processes.
Also one of the computer case's fan is broken, the customer service instantly give me $15 refund for replacing a fan of my own.
The only con is shipping cost is abit too high, but overall 5 stars

"Newegg. What's to say about them? Great products, great prices, and GREAT people, like Abbi who helped me through a (perceived) mix-up with a shipping company. In the end she saved me a ton of grief and time. It's people like her that reinforce my belief that Newegg is the ONLY place for Electronics!"

"Gloria was amazingly helpful in getting my situation with shipping sorted out for me in a quick, easy and painless way. I had a lot of worries about it but she took them all away with ease and it was so simple! I'm so grateful"

"I have ordered from Newegg before and have been very pleased with them. This time, there was some problem with my payment (new bank, new cards) but once I was talking to the right person on their support desk the issue was resolved in less than a day"

"Aaaahhh Newegg! Newegg is simply said THE reference when searching for computer and computer related parts. On one wesite, find the best choice of components available on the web, the most reviews to help you choose the best component possible and, most of the time, the best price available.

What's more, in case of issues, Newegg provides the best customer service I've ever experienced. Once you know, you Newegg!!! You bet!

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.