• Newegg.ca (Cana

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

2014-11-13

"This is my first time dealing with Newegg and have the highest praise for their service and especially for Ivan I Antunez.. Ivan went above and beyond in helping resolve my return and in obtaining a replacement. Thank you Ivan. "

2014-11-07

"Special thanks to Ivan I.Antunez in helping me get a new return label for a return item.Did not know that return labels are only good for seven days.Thanks again Ivan for a job well done"

2014-11-07

"Horrible! Ordered a desktop computer. Dead on arrival. Contacted customer service was told they would arrange for pickup and replacement. Waited 5 days. No one picked up so we called back. Nothing was in the system. Was told we had to now return to a depot 70 minutes away! Argued for 20 minutes at which point they agreed to make arrangements to pickup IN 11 DAYS! Told them I couldn't wait t that long with no computer and wanted to cancel instead of a replacement. They reluctantly agreed.
I just called UPS today (several days later) NO PICKUP HAD BEEN ARRANGED. I asked for pickup they said they would pick up today. And all the while Newegg holds my $800 hostage all this time which for many people would prevent them from buying a system elsewhere.
Terrible customer service, frustrating to deal with and completely disorganized.

2014-11-06

"Epic customer service. Claudine from newegg canada happily solved all of my problems in barely 5minutes. I wish every companies had a employee like this. Give her what she deserve, a promotion. A+"

2014-11-06

"April.A.Madrid, Merci de ta patience!! Très bon service a la clientèle!! J'apprecie beaucoup l'aide qui ma été donné. "

2014-11-06

"I just joined the Newegg community - this was after a long period of frustration from local sellers who would indicate an item being in stock and eventually finding out that was not the case.

When Newegg says an item is in stock, that item is in stock . Better still I have found their pricing very competitive, actually better than my local supplier.

The icing on the cake has been the Premier membership programme which has saved me a ton of money for not paying shipping on most of the items I need - making purchasing from Newegg more comfortable - since the item gets delivered to my door - no driving to the local store to pick up anything

Finally I had to return an item which did not fall under returnable items category. However after explaining carefully to the customer service agent who took my call she succeeded in convincing the Returns department to make an exception since the item had not been removed from its original factory packaging. Her name is Abbi - she deserves a raise for the comfortable and pleasant manner she helped me.

Give Newegg a shot and you will be pleasantly surprised!"

2014-11-06

"Shopped at Newegg many times and I've always been very happy with the experience. Just now I emailed support about getting in on a promotion for some free games with a video card purchase that I was just slightly outside the window for with my order date. They quickly sent me some codes for the promotion, which was very cool of them."

2014-11-04

"Newegg.ca is the best. They almost always have the best prices, and they have great customer service. I ran into an issue with a promotional item not getting added to the cart properly, so I contacted the live chat. They were able to fix the problem instantly. I would definitely recommend Newegg.ca to anybody requiring computer parts."

2014-11-03

" I have been a Newegg customer for many years. When I shop for computer components I use the Newegg site to compare products because it is so easy to use. Then I compare prices with 5-6 other retailers and ALWAYS get the better price with Newegg.
In fact, I had placed an order 10/30/14 and received the 'Black November' email flyer 11/03/14. In it was an item that I had ordered for $10.00 less. I called Newegg customer service and Rella was happy, and very prompt, to credit me the difference.
Thank You Rella and Thank You Newegg...this is the way online shopping is meant to be..."

2014-10-27

"Super service... WOW, I was able to chat online to ask for the same day ordering and got a quick answer on when with a tracking number. Price was ok on some item and perfect on others. Fine selection of specialize product line. Even got my hand on the new Intel Galileo. I love it when you can reach service, I've been testing Newegg against NCiX and I'm telling you after 5 orders place NCiX and 3 at New Egg ... Well Newegg is Shaking the Shell on excellent service. OH! when the site says Stock Well IT is STOCK... not like NCiX when they are saying stock... well guess what 3 weeks delivery for one Item and they said it was stock... Ya drop ship is not stock to me...

I'm cracking for Newegg now...
MERCI NewEgg"

2014-10-22

"A product was missing from my shipment (a free gift ), I had a chat with customer service representative and she fixed the issue within minutes. The item shipped at no cost, very nice. It my fault for not making the buy as a combo but in my defense the advertising wasn't very clear. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would buy again ( if the price is right :) )"

2014-10-19

"I buy from newegg a few times a year, so I think my rating comes with some experience with the company. I have run into some problems with items being packaged poorly or missing parts, but working and I’ve always been satisfied.

For the first time I received a defective part, it was shipped loosely inside a larger box with a few other items (cpu fan). Needless to say it was missing all documentation, and I only received the item (USB receiver, wire, and headset). I called and got to speak with Darlene.D.Espinosa from support who informed me without serial numbers they cannot cover my purchase. I was able to locate the device’s serial and she got back to me the next day saying warranty can be covered. In total the whole conversation took over 30 minutes and was very professional.

Lesson is, keep your documentation from the item you receive and newegg will never let you down. I’ve spent over 5000$ on the site over roughly 7 years, and only getting a defective now speaks to the quality of their service.

2014-10-17

"Newegg as always was a pleasure to shop with. My issue was addressed almost instantly. The Customer service agent, Pepper T. S. was easily one of best customer service agents I've had the experience of dealing with in any industry. She resolved my issue in minutes. Again Newegg and a their team "especially Pepper" impressed me and made the experience enjoyable quick and easy."

2014-10-15

"Newegg has the BEST customer service by far in my opinion! Had an amazing experience with a newegg representative ANDREW! Help me with my RMA for my case that came damaged during shipping (few scratches) and made my life much more easier! Pretty cool guy, must be a fabulous unicorn in real life. 10/10. #teamandrew.

On a more serious note. This was a very important pc build for a client and needed to be fixed ASAP. I contacted COUGAR (Hec Group USA) and had a terrible time. Website was super slow, their toll free contact number was not correct and I did it out to them. Anyway, lets just say I will not buy their case again, not because of the quality of the case or anything, just because customer service was bad and their website is not acceptable.

-Molson Nguyen"

2014-10-03

"Excellent service products from low end and top end your choice. Priced accordingly .As Canadian the only site to go!"

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.