Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-02-03

"I've ordered from Newegg.ca numerous times before, however the last order I placed resulted in an email from Newegg stating that there was a mistake and the wrong items were shipped to me five days after I already received the order confirmation.

Now the items are out of stock so I can not reorder from Newegg. I could have bought similar items from a competitor had I been informed about this error sooner, alas the email came to me too late and I missed some good clearance sale prices. Now I am out $200 because of Newegg's mistake.

update: received an email from Mike at Newegg offering to take 20% off for my next purchase of an equivalent product. Updated my rating to reflect this.

2015-02-02

"Long story short. Ordered a product, was shipped something else. Have to waste my time trying to get a FULL refund and shipping costs back for an error on their part. Horrible correspondence with customers related to this issue just cookie cutter responses with no actual solution that helps us."

2015-01-30

"I purchased a GeForce GTX 980 from newegg.ca for what I thought was a good price. I received the shipping confirmation so I immediately listed my previous video card up for sale on the classifieds and sold it that same night for less than market value because I just wanted to move on with what I expected to come from Newegg.

I received my order from Newegg quickly (great!), however when I opened the shipping box the completely wrong product had been sent to me, an inferior and much cheaper GTX 970.

I spent half of my day dealing with customer service and the only "solution" I was given was to return the product for a refund. Now I am stuck with my PC missing a vital component, and newegg did not offer to do what I would have considered the "right thing" in replacing my order with another comparable product for the price that it was sold to me. I have wasted half my day on the problem and had to trek to the UPS store on my own time and my own dime to return the completely wrong product that was sent to me.

I also had to contact them separately to get them to begrudgingly (after stating it isn't their policy to do so) refund me for the shipping fee that I paid. That is an incredulous insult to injury considering the situation.

Amazingly the packing list in the box listed correctly what was in the box, which does not match my order online.

Even worse is that the product that they did send me is available for purchase at newegg.ca for significantly cheaper than the price they charged me if I had actually wanted to order that product in the first pace.

2015-01-30

"Good prices and easy order. Everything arrived as expected. I would definately shop at Newegg.ca again soon!"

2015-01-24

"Newegg has always been amazing, Fast UPS shipping, no delays, great product selection.

Best of all, when something is defective, you give them a call and they jump through hoops to help you. SO much better than competitors that makes you deal with manufacturers RMA systems. I will continue to use them, even when they cost more then amazon.ca because of their amazing customer service.

2015-01-23

"Awesome, best customer service for buying electronics online!!!
you go guys!!!

2015-01-23

"Abbi V. of Newegg is the best customer service representative (by far) that I have dealt and spoken with. If you get her as your customer rep. Rest assured your issues will be resolve swiftly. She will go to that extra mile in helping you and you will feel that you are a really valued customer.

I wish many more people in the customer service industry is like her.

2015-01-22

"Not my first time with newegg and as always i was happy! :)

I was even able to have them refund me 40$ after thé price of my GPU changed in the time i was receiving it! :)

Great service

2015-01-16

"awesome job , costumers support did a badass job !!!!"

2015-01-11

"I have ordered multiple times at NewEgg (more than 10). Each time the delivery was very quick, the prices almost always low compared to other site. Not always the lower, but near at least. And they are quick to get the newest hardware.

And the customer service is very good. Last order I had a small issue, and thanks to the help of Tracy S. it was solve in the blink of eye. Really good !

I like very much this site for computer part and will continue to buy regularly.

2015-01-08

"I did not have to wait long to speak to an agent and then Erick provided excellent service. A RMA problem with an old order was easily resolved."

2015-01-07

"I was having difficulties regarding an RMA and Maria S. solved my issues and I just received confirmation that my RMA request has been approved."

2014-12-30

"Oscar.O.Rodriguez was excellent. The order problem was resolved really quickly. Thank you. Newegg.ca is definitely one of the best online stores in Canada."

2014-12-28

"Andrea helped me big time. She resolved my concerns really quickly and was extremely helpful and pleasant. I cannot believe how great of service I received!

Thank you Andrea!

2014-12-23

"Edgar was excellent in helping me. You guys are awesome in helping out the customers even in the most "interesting" situations.

Sebastian.

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.