Stores > Newegg.ca

Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

2016-09-08

Not what i ordered

"I ordered a refurbished laptop but the one they sent did not have the proper processor or hard drive. I had to send pictures to prove that I knew what I was talking about. I sent it back to be exchanged and when the sent the replacement it took almost 2 weeks to get to me. I would have thought that after they screwed up the would use the fastest possible shipping. I have the proper laptop now and no complaints about it.

2016-09-08

Wonderful surprise

"The package was extremely well secured. Received a mouse and a keyboard as added benefit to my computer, which was unexpected. Excellent service.
D.Cat

2016-09-07

Great package , fast ship !

"Great package , fast ship !"

as always

"faster than you think. Before you know it you've got your item.always good"

Very Satisfied!

"Lowest price I could find, very easy to navigate & use, not to mention they shipped very quickly!"

Great service

"Exactly what I wanted and ordered I called and got great support"

Newegg is incompetent

"I order a GTX 960 2GB from Newegg- the card itself is great value and very popular for it.

Then Newegg decides to **** the bed. They send me a GTX 950, and that makes a huge difference. With Windows 10 I can't install drivers on a GTX 950, but on a 960/970/980 I can. Now I have a glorified brick sitting in my machine, and it's turned so bad I may as well have been using an integrated graphics card to run my games. I was never contacted about the 950 being sent. Who had the gall to think their uninformed opinion what was better for me than my researched one?

I go through all this trouble, I get told there are no more GTX 960s available, and I get a refund $10.16 short of what I initially paid for. So now I pay $10 for the privilege of getting shafted, and if this is how Newegg treats its customers I want nothing to do with Newegg until I get reparations.

EDIT: I get a voice mail asking me to contact Newegg's help line. I think there's a glimmer of hope, and I figure I may as well take up the offer to see what happens. Nothing happened. I waste another hour being told that I won't get the rest of my refund. The customer service agent didn't really seem to understand my situation, or maybe I just wasn't worth keeping at this point.

I'm flat-out pissed at this point. Newegg would pretty much have to give me a free GTX 960 to keep me from this being my only experience with Newegg.

This review was modified by johngsa on September 08 2016 02:47:10 PM

Great shipping

"Chaque fois que je commande sur ce site, je sais que mon item est entre bonne main et qu'il va arriver rapidement sans brisure."

2016-09-07

Great...except when items are low in stock

"Tried to order 2 items and no warning was given until I tried to pay. Then the system suddenly removed one of the items from my cart. It was then that I found out that there was only 1 in stock. Other than that, I had an excellent experience! "

Only the best

"I have been buying from newegg for anout 4years now. And never had a problem with shipping delay or returns. The fastest shipping i ever."

Good seller

"No issues at all, good prices and service "

The timing is incredible

"I was very satisfied with the time it took to be delivered, it's faster than I expected it to be. :)"

Great job

"The delivery is almost as fast as my computer now!

2016-09-06

Got everything in working order

"Everything was fine, product was functionnal, quick delivery"

BenQ BL3200PT monitor

"Fab 32-inch display, deluxe features, 4-day free delivery - Richmond Hill to Vancouver. Thanks Newegg for a super monitor at super price and super shipping. Regards, Mike"

This review was modified by mgread on September 06 2016 12:10:45 PM

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.