Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2015-06-01

"Had a complication with shipping address and Sheri sorted it all out for me, top notch service. Definitely reccommend Newegg to anyone that buys computer parts like I do, or anything else for that matter. Thanks Sheri!"

2015-05-15

"I am very impressed at the level of customer service I recieved from my representative Patricia.

Samsung's warrenty was less than impressive, even though it says 3 years they seem to have many loopholes.

In this day of online purchasing customer service seems to be gotting more distant and impersonal with no loyalty to a valued customer, but not at Newegg.

2015-05-15

"I've bought many parts from them and the service is always pretty stellar. "

2015-05-11

"I very much like to purchase from Newegg. They have great customer service, good deals, great prices, and best of all, they ship via Purolator (the fastest carrier in my opinion)"

2015-05-11

"Great customer service. Products RMA was great. Employee shared hardware insights. Special thanks to Davyon for dealing with me even if it was I who made the error. Look forward to enjoying my 1.5k gaming rig."

2015-04-24

"I've purchased roughly 60 to 100 items using Newegg and every purchase has gone smooth, easy, and fast. Customer service is top notch, and as far as delivery, I've rarely had to wait more than 2 business days to get my order on my front door step.

"Here" is where Newegg really went above and beyond for me. Recently I purchased a small cooling system for my PC, just your basic ram cooler. Turns out, I didn't end up needing it. So I do what anyone would do, took it to the post office to ship back. When i attempted to ship the little thing, the post office was going to charge me $15 for shipping when meanwhile the refund of the product was only about $12. So I contacted newegg directly and they gave a refund without even needing to ship it back.

Couldn't be happier, even amongst Amazon and Ebay, etc. Newegg always wins out in delivery times and customer service. Solid site all around.

"realy fast ship
the laptop i receive is in perfect shape for a refurbished

had problem to put windows key
they help me fast
will do busenes again +++

2015-04-24

"products are great. shipping is quick. i first attempted the live chat but it doesn't get to anyone. so i took the number on my credit card charged fee and in 30 sec i got someone and they are very polite and understanding. very nice service!!"

2015-04-05

"I bought an LG CD RW drive from Newegg, new in the box. The warranty is void outside the USA. I have had lengthy email correspondence with Newegg about it, and that email speaks for itself. I will provide and publish the entire email exchange and it alone will speak to the potential customer as to whether one should buy from Newegg. Essentially, what Newegg sells should be regarded "AS IS" and without warranty. They gave me the run around and refused to address the issue. Each subsequent person who responded to me displayed a lack of concern. Anyone who want's to can read the email between us and see this for themselves.

NOTE: NEWEGG did finally get around to addressing my issue. They sent me an email stating that they (NEWEGG) would personally cover the warranty period and give me an exchange if it failed, even though LG would not cover it in Canada. When NEWEGG got a full grasp on the problem, they addressed it. They even went as far as contacting me personally to inquire if I was happy. The extra mile.

That said, I informed NEWEGG that they needed to work on this problem. It shouldn't have taken a dozen emails and half a dozen people to fix the situation. They said they would fix this situation. I think they just might.
.. It sure didn't hurt posting the story on this site.

I continue to be a NEWEGG shopper. I like the site. It's good. Shipping is ok too. If this situation doesn't occur again, I will be a NEWEGG shopper for a long time.

2015-03-30

"So far... Awesome items and service. Nothing is perfect and yet Newegg.ca isn't far from it."

2015-03-25

"Good day! I'm just writing a quick review to relate my customer service experience with "Glenn" through the Newegg telephone department.

My family purchased a Belkin 12 outlet, 8 foot Surge Suppressor through the Newegg site, and we liked it so well that we decided to purchase 3 more of the same Brand and similar model with slight differences in configuration.

When we were about to place our order we noticed that the shipping cost was prohibitively high. We decided to call in to inquire as to the reason.

Glenn was very professional and courteous in his explanation as to the reasons for the shipping cost. He explained that the Suppressors would be coming from 2 separate warehouses (one in Canada, one in New Jersey) and that this accounted for the need to charge shipping for each separate shipment. Logical.

Glenn then gave us a generous gesture of appreciation for being repeat customers. I signed up on Newegg's website and I will be considering the Premier membership if my family decides to ramp up our electronic purchases.

So, to conclude, Newegg provides excellent prices (usually the best I can find anywhere) and, as per the experience, very courteous, excellent customer service.

Thanks Glenn and we'll be back. : )

2015-03-25

"I was really disappointed with a product (still is!) and the company refused to do a refund, even though the product did not work as advertised. But after some negotiations, Newegg accepted to issue a store credit and even send a pre-paid shipping label. This is a nice solution, where both parties win. Glad it could be sorted out. "

2015-03-18

"I contacted Drea A. of Newegg on 3/14/2015 to cancel an order I had made. Drea contacted the third-party merchant immediately and, within two hours, the order had been canceled before the merchant had had the opportunity to ship. She also insured that I had a copy of the merchant's assurance sent to me the same day.

Unfortunately, 4 days later, the merchant notified me of a UPS number just as it was about to ship the rather expensive item despite its assurance of 3/13. I contacted Drea still again and she spent almost 90 minutes in insuring that the merchant had already acknowledged it would not send the item and in insisting that it abide by its word. She did this despite the fact that the merchant could not be reached by phone and she had to send e-mails to this seller. Ultimately, this provider sent Drea a letter of apology for causing such anxiety for him, a letter which Drea also sent on to me. I am very grateful to this girl for being so steadfast and persistent in her determination to insure that this product was not shipped, and that I was satisfied that this was so, She truly went out of her way to help me. Her conduct reflects most creditably on herself, and on Newegg.

2015-03-13

"I was making a purchase from Newegg for the first time and also paying using Visa Checkout for the first time. By using this payment option I was to get a $25 discount. I was encountering problem after problem and was not able tomake my purchase online so I called customer service and spoke to James who was incredibly patient with me and walked me through the process. Very helpful, thank you! :)"

2015-03-13

"Long story short, the web system sucks, but the customer support rocks. I thought about not buying from them again, but I will. Just because of the customer support quality.

Their website order system isn't great. The order process wasn't smooth with my credit card. In addition, when you want to cancel the order, you can click a cancel button, but nothing happens. They pack the order and ship like nothing happened.

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.