• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10

"Processing and Shipping turnarounds are very fast, prices are very competitive if not cheaper than some other major resellers, and their customer service phone and email support is positively impressive. Robert, the phone support agent, was able to help me with some unexpected RMA queries that their extensive support system couldn't handle and got everything updated in less than 10 minutes. "

" I had to call newegg for problem with my order, and I got a awesome service by George.. Easy and simple... and he even understood my bad english. I hope that anybody who have to call at their customer service got George, so their problem will be fix in an instant! Thanks you George!"

"I am extremely happy with the customer service offered by newegg canada. Recently, I bought some electronic items on newegg canada and unfortunately due to a personal situation had to return these items. I went ahead with their RMA process ( pretty straight forward and quick) and found that there was restocking fee involved in my transaction. I was surprised about this since I did not notice this policy during my purchase and also I had not even opened the box that came from newegg. I decided to call newegg and got connected to, Alfredo.A.Rojas, one of the customer rep. from newegg. He listened to my story and was kind enough to waive my restocking fee. Also, he even approved a return for one of the cpu I purchased (they had a no-refund policy and I never noticed it). On top of this to my horror, my call got cut while he was helping me out with this process and I tried calling newegg again (since I was not sure that I will even get connected to the same person) and while i was waiting on them, I got another call and to my delight it was from Alfredo.A.Rojas at newegg. I was delighted to talk to him again and he finished the whole process so quickly. This is the first time that I have ever got a call back from a customer representative for anything (let alone returns). I'm extremely delighted with neweggg's business and would strongly encourage it to support people like Alfredo and continue the same service they offer to everyone. One thing is for sure, this was the first time I used newegg and I'm pretty sure they have won my confidence and am looking to become a regular with them. Thanks a lot, Alfredo, for all the help."

"I have been using newegg off and on for many years now. Overall my experiences have been good with newegg but i get the impression that some of the manufacturers are dumping lower quality versions of their products through them. Out of 18 items i have ordered with them 2 were out of box rma's (different manufacturers/times), a motherboard had an SATA socket fall off (that was fun since i had to buy new SATA cable because of it as well as lose the use of one onboard SATA controller) and lately i have waited over 10 days for delivery on 2 items (one arrived while writing this the other i has had no updated tracking info since 2:00 AM, a week ago.

Despite this newegg still remains on of my favorite online outlets simply because when these things happen they deal with them immediately. (except the motherboard.. had to live with that through no fault of theirs) When SATA cables were missing from a box, they shipped me new ones to replace them free of charge. When i got a faulty item (RMA) there was no argument or hemming and hawing about it. They had an RMA number up for me in minutes of my explaining the (known) problem. And best of all they have a sense of HUMOR. When a client cracks a joke about the situation instead of being all angry and pissy about it, they see the humor but do not laugh at the misfortune itself. Nothing angers end users more then being treated like numbers in an accounting book and i have never experienced that from newegg EVEN WHEN I AM ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS. (don't judge we all do it at times, just some of us do it involuntarily)
I find some of thier prices to be a bit high and most of the shipping costs are ludicrous, I'm buying several hundred dollars worth of stuff and you bill me for shipping too? on top of that they separate the orders into parts and bill shipping separately on each part ...(docked a star for that alone)

"I ordered all of my parts for a pc build from newegg and they all arrived in great condition and FAST, like 3 business days. The case I ordered for my build was 149.99 and 3 days after I received it went down $40 in price. I wrote in to inquire about receiving a refund for the difference, and while they couldn't offer a refund, they did have the decency to offer a $20 gift card, which is better than some other companies would do!"

"We bought 20 computers from newegg.ca . Shipping was fast, computers were a great value. One was not functional but was quickly replaced. Gloria was extremely helpful, the return process was simple and fast.

"Newegg.ca is a company that offers a great service throughout the whole process of purchasing an item. The after service is very usefull and I got no problems with them for all the products I had to return or exchange."

"Had some issues with my shipping but it was quickly resolved! Great service."

"The calibration microphone was missing in home theater receiver package. The rep basically told me that since the item is refurbished nothing is guaranteed in the packaging. You get whatever we send you and suck it up.

UPDATE: My experience with Newegg customer service has changed from negative to positive. I've got contacted by customer rep and was offered multiple options how to resolve the issue. I am pleased with the response I've got from Newegg.ca

"I have recently built a new computer and Newegg has been there every step of the way fulfilling my parts needs. I even had a double order, my fault, and they were quick to stop processing on one and corrected the price on another. They have been great for customer service and having the products I need. "

"Newegg.ca is the best place to buy computer parts and electronic equipment online! The website is so easy and simple to use. They have live chat support which is totally awesome, the staff will answer all your questions and fix your problems! I have spent hundreds of dollars and recommended the site to all my friends who didn't know it."

"NewEgg strives to do their best for the customer. An experience from another reseller had me think twice. NewEgg continues to be reliable and trustworthy as my main source of computer and electronics parts and products. Many thanks for the speedy shipping and fast response to questions and RMA's. NewEgg all the way for me from now on."

"Good Website and Have some suggestion~

"Excellent customer support Thank You!!!!"

"Newegg.ca has the best customer service."

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.