Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.60/10 458 reviews

Netrition is a merchant member
    Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Netrition contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Fast shipping easy website is user friendly."

"I really enjoy the excellent service and prices, very reasonable shipping rated! The only place to buy ! "

"First and Last with them. It was the worst experience. They sold me a disconnected product from the manufacturer with 10 months expiry date and never mentioned anything.
I never buy supplements with less than 18 monthy expiry date.

"Quick delivery of the exact items I ordered."

"My first time ordering. I was very happy with the selection. Am so excited to receive my first of which will be many orders. The shipping cost are the best. You website is so helping my transition to lowcarb eating.
Barb Kolb
would have to get out of this to get my invoice number, amount was just under $150.00.

"I am able to purchase the identical items, at a lower cost, on several sites. However, you have the best customer service I'v experienced in a very long time.

To me it's worth it.

"Glad to have a RELIABLE low-carb vendor (please continue carrying the RW GARCIA products) - Always prompt delivery!"

"I have been ordering Simply Fiber Cereal from Netrition since Jun 11, 2011 and have never had a problem until this last order. I received my order within two days but it was the wrong cereal. That same day of receiving my order I sent an electronic inquiry stating that i got the wrong cereal. Kyle from customer service quickly responded and I was given an offer but later told that since the error was on my end they could not honor the offer and basically I could send the order back if I paid for shipping. I later spoke with the supervisor and she upheld that return offer with me paying the shipping. I told her that I was not satisfied with the cost of returning the 10 boxes of cereal that I would rather use that money to donate the cereal to the soup kitchen at our church than to have to spend it by sending it back. Her tone on the phone was short and curt. I told her that I had never had the problem in the past in ordering and would never again order online because I did nothing different from what I had done in the past and I should have gotten the item I thought I had ordered. I told her that I typed in Simply Fiber Cereal and the choices that come up were the Simply Fiber Cereal and Simply Fiber Cereal with Cinnamon and I choose Simply Fiber Cereal. It is the same process I had done in the past and my order history should have shown that. I do not feel the I was treated as a valued customer because I have been ordering from them for the past three years and even though I was given free shipping on my next order, it was the gruffness of her tone that made me feel like I was not valued as a customer. As soon as I can find the product for less or comparable price, I will not order from Netrition again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

netrition, Netrition rep has responded

“I am very sorry that you feel that way, however you did receive the product that you ordered at our website. There are several stages during the checkout process that we ask you to verify all of your ordering information before submitting the order. As our customer service representative mentioned, we'd be glad to refund the cost of the cereal should you decide to return it back to us.”

"Netrition was very helpful when our package was delivered to the wrong house. We knew that even if a neighbor did not come through to bring it to us, the issue would be fixed. The neighbor finally found it and it was resolved here, but both ups and netrition.com were on the ball."

"Timely and everything as expected."

"Quick shipping. Great, great prices and lots of choice. "

"5 Stars Very Satisfied. I will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you for carrying the products that I have been unable to find for some time.

Sincerely,
One Happy Customer:)

"excellent website allowing me to make my purchases quickly, great products, and speedy delivery. Thank you"

"Delightful shopping experience. Received the order within the promised delivery time."

"I order all my pasta and protein drink mix from Netrition and I've never been disappointed. They also deliver super quick. Thanks Netrition."