• Name Tag Countr

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

yxs's Avatar
yxs

"I had a slight issue with the engraving of the name tag I ordered being sub-par, but I sent an email to NTC, and a representative named Danielle called me first thing Monday morning. After sending a pic verifying the issue, she responded by placing a new order for me free of charge. Danielle is an asset to NTC and ensured an order from me, should I need anything in the future"

"This was my 1st experience with Name Tag Country. Super service. I had submitted a photo that wouldn't work and they were quick w/response and offered a better idea. Great product, excellent quality and super fast shipping. Look forward to dealing with them again."

"4/7/14 - This was my first experience with Name Tag Country and it was pleasant, worked without a hitch and everyone is very pleased with the completed product. Danielle and her group of designers, etc. were pleasant and professional. Danielle spent time aiding me in determining what I wanted and explained how the entire process would work so I could complete my order, etc. The only glitch we had was that my email address was too long for the field, but Danielle helped me work around that as well. I spent about 1/2 an hour deciding on what I wanted, inputted the information and within a day I had a proof back. Again, I made some changes, etc., sent it off and again had it back in no time. Today, 4/7/14 I received the name tags - altogether maybe 5 days from start to finish.

I will certainly recommend Name Tag Country should anyone ever ask me where can I get magnetic name tags.

"I ordered a custom made tag for a matted picture that I will be presenting to a friend of mine. He was laid off from work after 28 years with the same company. The name tag exceeded my expectations. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have used this company and am very satisfied with the quality of their product. They are also very quick to process your order. I love the fact that they have you proof your order before it is created. They are extremely quick to respond to your questions. This is a very professional company."

"I was just trying to buy my parents name tags as a gift for opening their very first business Plum Natural Soap Company LLC in Lebanon,Ohio. And I was absolutely, astonished by how GREAT the name tags I received were. I purchased a silver metal name tag with their logo a butterfly in the left side and company name, owners names and city on the right side. If you want to view the name tags to see Name Tag Country's handy work my mom posted a picture of it on PLUM NATURAL SOAP COMPANY LLC's facebook page she was really happy about the name tags and they were not very expensive for the quality name tag we received. "

"I ordered an acrylic desk plate from them. It was done quick, send and received on time, perfect quality!
Thank you.

"I have been using Name Tag Country for over 5 years now and have been nothing but thrilled. They have been consistently incredibly fast, with perfect results. The speed, combined with the quality of the name tags we order, cannot be beat. Outstanding product and customer service. "

"Professional work, great options, great pricing, and fast turn around times! Staff has been extremely cooperative and supportive for large and small orders alike. I'll keep coming back!"

"SO reasonably priced and fantastic designs and customer service. I would purchase again from them in a heartbeat."

"Quality product, lightening fast service, great rates. I ordered the first time 2+ years ago and reordered just this last week. Product arrived four days after order, even without any expedited shipping. "

"NAME TAG COUNTRY is the ONLY company I use for my name tags. They are great,best prices,best delivery,best customer service. "

"I ordered 11 name tags with our business logo on them and am very pleased with the quality of the product. The magnet backs are strong and the tag material seems sturdy. I was impressed with how quickly the sample proof was available, how quickly the product was delivered, and the reasonable shipping fees. I will order tags from NameTagCountry again!"

"these guys are the best...got exactly what was promised...when they promised it...it doesn't get any better than that..ntc rocks!!"

"just ordered 5 name tags worth $37... had to pay $17.99 for shipping and now had to pay $34 to UPS for custom clearance etc....so $91 for 5 name tags...sorry will not be using them again...need to use the regular postal service!!!only going to Canada not outer Mongolia!"

modified review This review was modified by lindavid6 on June 11 2013 01:31:29 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2013

NTCsales, Name Tag Country rep has responded

“Products shipped to destinations outside of the United States may be subject to Customs fees, import duties or taxes upon delivery. Unfortunately we have no control over these fees and we cannot be responsible for miscellaneous shipping charges for orders shipped outside the United States. We have found that customers ordering from outside of the U.S. are typically aware of such charges. This information is also posted under the "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ) section of our web site.”

"I contacted NameTagCountry and asked if I could write a review. Everyone involved with NameTagCountry has been extremely helpful and patient as we went through multiple revisions to get the right font, color, and layout. I want to thank Kim for personally contacting me to answer specific questions and relaying information to the Graphics Team. The Graphics Team did a fantastic job responding to revisions—within minutes. I highly recommend NameTagCountry and look forward to placing my next order. "

modified review This review was modified by B.Shue on May 21 2013 10:21:31 AM

Share Name Tag Country's store rating

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.