• Name Tag Countr Name Tag Country Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2014-10-13

"Just ordered high quality magnetic name tags & they look great!"

2014-10-02

"The two transactions we had made were both fast and with great quality. Customer service is always responsive. Will definitely order again."

2014-09-19

"I am super pleased with the name tags I just ordered from NTC. Their online ordering process is easy to use, and allows you to proof the artwork before ordering. I generally try to do business with local merchants, but what my printer offered was twice the cost for something half as nice. NTC had the nametags at my doorstep 3 days after I placed the order, and they look fantastic. (metal with epoxy)
I wish I had to order name tags more often, because I'd be happy to do regular business with this company!"

2014-05-29

"Plastic Tags Are Junk
Ordered 12 plastic luggage tags for use on luggage.
Used 7 on first trip and 6 snapped in half during handling; including carry on bags.
Name Tag Country CSR indicated I had used improperly on airline checked luggage and that carry on bags will also see excessive abuse. Claimed their luggage tags were fine and fault was entirely mine.
In short these luggage tags cannot be used for luggage.
Asked if I could buy blank metal tags to bond to unbroken tags. Cost was $6 each. I then asked for credit of plastic tags to new order for metal tags. CSR agreed, but instructions for ordering on web site could not be followed per CSR directions. CSR quit responding to requests.
Although initial order process went well, shipment was OK, and tags appeared good upon receipt, they are basically crap and break easily.
I have purchased replacement metal tags from another source at much lower cost."

2014-04-21

"I ordered my nametags online on Tuesday morning, and they were delivered to my house on Friday afternoon. The online process was quick and easy. The finished products were outstanding -- just what I was looking for. The price, quality, delivery, and ease of ordering made for a first class experience. I will certainly do business with Name Tag Country in the future."

yxs's Avatar
yxs

2014-04-15

"I had a slight issue with the engraving of the name tag I ordered being sub-par, but I sent an email to NTC, and a representative named Danielle called me first thing Monday morning. After sending a pic verifying the issue, she responded by placing a new order for me free of charge. Danielle is an asset to NTC and ensured an order from me, should I need anything in the future"

2014-04-12

"This was my 1st experience with Name Tag Country. Super service. I had submitted a photo that wouldn't work and they were quick w/response and offered a better idea. Great product, excellent quality and super fast shipping. Look forward to dealing with them again."

2014-04-07

"4/7/14 - This was my first experience with Name Tag Country and it was pleasant, worked without a hitch and everyone is very pleased with the completed product. Danielle and her group of designers, etc. were pleasant and professional. Danielle spent time aiding me in determining what I wanted and explained how the entire process would work so I could complete my order, etc. The only glitch we had was that my email address was too long for the field, but Danielle helped me work around that as well. I spent about 1/2 an hour deciding on what I wanted, inputted the information and within a day I had a proof back. Again, I made some changes, etc., sent it off and again had it back in no time. Today, 4/7/14 I received the name tags - altogether maybe 5 days from start to finish.

I will certainly recommend Name Tag Country should anyone ever ask me where can I get magnetic name tags."

2014-03-29

"I ordered a custom made tag for a matted picture that I will be presenting to a friend of mine. He was laid off from work after 28 years with the same company. The name tag exceeded my expectations. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have used this company and am very satisfied with the quality of their product. They are also very quick to process your order. I love the fact that they have you proof your order before it is created. They are extremely quick to respond to your questions. This is a very professional company."

2014-03-04

"I was just trying to buy my parents name tags as a gift for opening their very first business Plum Natural Soap Company LLC in Lebanon,Ohio. And I was absolutely, astonished by how GREAT the name tags I received were. I purchased a silver metal name tag with their logo a butterfly in the left side and company name, owners names and city on the right side. If you want to view the name tags to see Name Tag Country's handy work my mom posted a picture of it on PLUM NATURAL SOAP COMPANY LLC's facebook page she was really happy about the name tags and they were not very expensive for the quality name tag we received. "

2014-02-15

"I ordered an acrylic desk plate from them. It was done quick, send and received on time, perfect quality!
Thank you."

2014-02-07

"I have been using Name Tag Country for over 5 years now and have been nothing but thrilled. They have been consistently incredibly fast, with perfect results. The speed, combined with the quality of the name tags we order, cannot be beat. Outstanding product and customer service. "

2014-01-28

"Professional work, great options, great pricing, and fast turn around times! Staff has been extremely cooperative and supportive for large and small orders alike. I'll keep coming back!"

2014-01-10

"SO reasonably priced and fantastic designs and customer service. I would purchase again from them in a heartbeat."

2013-11-19

"Quality product, lightening fast service, great rates. I ordered the first time 2+ years ago and reordered just this last week. Product arrived four days after order, even without any expedited shipping. "

Share Name Tag Country's store rating

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.