• Address: 1899 Dayton Blvd., Chattanooga, TN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"just ordered 5 name tags worth $37... had to pay $17.99 for shipping and now had to pay $34 to UPS for custom clearance etc....so $91 for 5 name tags...sorry will not be using them again...need to use the regular postal service!!!only going to Canada not outer Mongolia!"

modified review This review was modified by lindavid6 on June 11 2013 01:31:29 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2013

NTCsales, Name Tag Country rep has responded

“Products shipped to destinations outside of the United States may be subject to Customs fees, import duties or taxes upon delivery. Unfortunately we have no control over these fees and we cannot be responsible for miscellaneous shipping charges for orders shipped outside the United States. We have found that customers ordering from outside of the U.S. are typically aware of such charges. This information is also posted under the "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ) section of our web site.”

"I contacted NameTagCountry and asked if I could write a review. Everyone involved with NameTagCountry has been extremely helpful and patient as we went through multiple revisions to get the right font, color, and layout. I want to thank Kim for personally contacting me to answer specific questions and relaying information to the Graphics Team. The Graphics Team did a fantastic job responding to revisions—within minutes. I highly recommend NameTagCountry and look forward to placing my next order. "

modified review This review was modified by B.Shue on May 21 2013 10:21:31 AM

"Now If you want a real professional look to your nametag this is the place to go to get that done. I ordered a small number of name tags for my restaurant and will order more now that I see how GREAT they looked."

"FABULOUS Service and Help! Super fast production and shipment. Free Shipping! We could NOT be happier with this company. The first online company wanted to charge more for the same name tags, AND insisted it go to Hawaii by UPS AIR which was 48.00 for shipping. So we went next in line and found this company. The graphics department did several versions to help my husband see what the tags would actually look like in size and type style. This was invaluable as he cannot visualize things like this. The first of 7 tags arrived and it's just gorgeous in color and workmanship. We intend to use this company again for creating more tags as we need them. Also Customer Service was great too! My husband has a Frankenstein Laboratory kind of Coffee Roasting Room & puts on shows, and now he can label some equipment to add to the decor. One thing he got was an old HUGE carnival wooden hammer used for "ringing the bell" and for it he wanted a tag made that said "COMPUTER ADJUSTER", which is just hilarious. We highly recommend this company!"

"Horrible for international customers. Based on other reviews, the products may be great but I haven't even received mine, yet, and I'm not impressed. I live in Canada and I orders 3 name tags. With shipping, my order totaled $54.22. I just got a call from UPS and brokerage fees are going to be $30. That doesn't even include customs yet. So, for 3 name tags, I'm going to have to pay up to $100. I spoke to them over their "Customer Service" live-chat and they refused to do anything to help. I can't even cancel my order. NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2013

NTCsales, Name Tag Country rep has responded

"The name tags I ordered turned out great! Had some problem with the logo size in the beginning but they were very patient about it. They really value the quality they give out because the logo I had given them when printed some of the lettering wasn't very clear and they took the time to call me and tell me what was wrong and then told me the alternative which turned out to be great. I've been looking for name tag companies to order from for a few weeks before I came upon Name Tag Country and I'm so glad I did. Their costs are reasonable and the quality is great. I will definitely be ordering from Name Tag Country again."

TonyKC's Avatar
Sarasota, Florida

"I've used Name Tag Country several times over the last couple years. Never had any negative issues. They are really fast and accurate. Their web site is super easy to navigate. I recommend them to any one in need of name tags FAST!"

"I have used several other on-line sites for name tags and with varying results...mostly bad. THEN I discovered Name Tag Country. What an awesome find. Their efficiency, speed and attention to customers is second to none. I made a couple of mistakes in submitting the order and NTC helped me correct them. The finished product is incredible. I'll be back again and again to Name Tag Country. Thanks a billion."

"AWESOME! The customer service is the BEST I have ever experienced ANYWHERE. They go above and beyond even for the smallest order. These folks ROCK!"

"Our Ham Club has ordered Call Sign name tags on several different occasions. They have done a great job of digitally creating our club logo on these name tags. Everyone in the club is very happy with the quality and pricing. We will definitely be ordering more from Name Tag Country."

"Excellent service and great product. They were extremely helpful and kept their word on delivery date. I needed something last minute and I received it just in time. I recommend this company for sure. Great Customer Service!"

"While searching the web for name plates I came across nametagcountry.com I was apprehensive placing my order until I called them and spoke with David, one of their sales reps. I was happy to learn they were right here in the USA and not in some foreign land far, far away. I placed an order on-line for myself and another chef I work with.Our package arrived quicker then expected and everything was spelled correctly. I highly recommend Name Tag Country for their professional staff, quality workmanship and speedy service at a very competitive price. I appreciate the free shipping on a small order. Thanks Chef Ray Bonelli, from New Jersey."

JillKerr's Avatar
www.homehealthtechstore.com

"I placed a small order with NameTagCountry.com and was extremely impressed with the entire process. I will definitely order from them again when more name tags are needed. I called into customer service with a question, and immediately got a live person on the phone, who was very pleasant and knowledgeable. There is a great variety of different types of name tags and formats, and the fished result was beautiful. On top of that it was very well priced and the shipping was fast. I strongly recommend this company."

"I started a business and ordered several name tags for myself for networking. The name tags were designed per my specs, the logo was faithfully reproduced, the price I paid was very good including reasonable shipping and the turnaround time was fantastic. I will do business with this company again as I grow my company. The web interface/store was easy to navigate and get my order in and pay. Nice job all around."

MelButler82's Avatar
Marion arkansas

"I just recieved a mamnager name tag that this website made for me. It was a really high quality design. It was just what I was looking for and now all the other managers who still have plastic name tags are very jealous. Keep up the good work!!"

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.