• Address: 1899 Dayton Blvd., Chattanooga, TN

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I have been using Name Tag Country for over 5 years now and have been nothing but thrilled. They have been consistently incredibly fast, with perfect results. The speed, combined with the quality of the name tags we order, cannot be beat. Outstanding product and customer service. "

"Professional work, great options, great pricing, and fast turn around times! Staff has been extremely cooperative and supportive for large and small orders alike. I'll keep coming back!"

"SO reasonably priced and fantastic designs and customer service. I would purchase again from them in a heartbeat."

"Quality product, lightening fast service, great rates. I ordered the first time 2+ years ago and reordered just this last week. Product arrived four days after order, even without any expedited shipping. "

"NAME TAG COUNTRY is the ONLY company I use for my name tags. They are great,best prices,best delivery,best customer service. "

"I ordered 11 name tags with our business logo on them and am very pleased with the quality of the product. The magnet backs are strong and the tag material seems sturdy. I was impressed with how quickly the sample proof was available, how quickly the product was delivered, and the reasonable shipping fees. I will order tags from NameTagCountry again!"

"these guys are the best...got exactly what was promised...when they promised it...it doesn't get any better than that..ntc rocks!!"

"just ordered 5 name tags worth $37... had to pay $17.99 for shipping and now had to pay $34 to UPS for custom clearance etc....so $91 for 5 name tags...sorry will not be using them again...need to use the regular postal service!!!only going to Canada not outer Mongolia!"

modified review This review was modified by lindavid6 on June 11 2013 01:31:29 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2013

NTCsales, Name Tag Country rep has responded

“Products shipped to destinations outside of the United States may be subject to Customs fees, import duties or taxes upon delivery. Unfortunately we have no control over these fees and we cannot be responsible for miscellaneous shipping charges for orders shipped outside the United States. We have found that customers ordering from outside of the U.S. are typically aware of such charges. This information is also posted under the "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ) section of our web site.”

"I contacted NameTagCountry and asked if I could write a review. Everyone involved with NameTagCountry has been extremely helpful and patient as we went through multiple revisions to get the right font, color, and layout. I want to thank Kim for personally contacting me to answer specific questions and relaying information to the Graphics Team. The Graphics Team did a fantastic job responding to revisions—within minutes. I highly recommend NameTagCountry and look forward to placing my next order. "

modified review This review was modified by B.Shue on May 21 2013 10:21:31 AM

"Now If you want a real professional look to your nametag this is the place to go to get that done. I ordered a small number of name tags for my restaurant and will order more now that I see how GREAT they looked."

"FABULOUS Service and Help! Super fast production and shipment. Free Shipping! We could NOT be happier with this company. The first online company wanted to charge more for the same name tags, AND insisted it go to Hawaii by UPS AIR which was 48.00 for shipping. So we went next in line and found this company. The graphics department did several versions to help my husband see what the tags would actually look like in size and type style. This was invaluable as he cannot visualize things like this. The first of 7 tags arrived and it's just gorgeous in color and workmanship. We intend to use this company again for creating more tags as we need them. Also Customer Service was great too! My husband has a Frankenstein Laboratory kind of Coffee Roasting Room & puts on shows, and now he can label some equipment to add to the decor. One thing he got was an old HUGE carnival wooden hammer used for "ringing the bell" and for it he wanted a tag made that said "COMPUTER ADJUSTER", which is just hilarious. We highly recommend this company!"

"Horrible for international customers. Based on other reviews, the products may be great but I haven't even received mine, yet, and I'm not impressed. I live in Canada and I orders 3 name tags. With shipping, my order totaled $54.22. I just got a call from UPS and brokerage fees are going to be $30. That doesn't even include customs yet. So, for 3 name tags, I'm going to have to pay up to $100. I spoke to them over their "Customer Service" live-chat and they refused to do anything to help. I can't even cancel my order. NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2013

NTCsales, Name Tag Country rep has responded

"The name tags I ordered turned out great! Had some problem with the logo size in the beginning but they were very patient about it. They really value the quality they give out because the logo I had given them when printed some of the lettering wasn't very clear and they took the time to call me and tell me what was wrong and then told me the alternative which turned out to be great. I've been looking for name tag companies to order from for a few weeks before I came upon Name Tag Country and I'm so glad I did. Their costs are reasonable and the quality is great. I will definitely be ordering from Name Tag Country again."

TonyKC's Avatar
Sarasota, Florida

"I've used Name Tag Country several times over the last couple years. Never had any negative issues. They are really fast and accurate. Their web site is super easy to navigate. I recommend them to any one in need of name tags FAST!"

"I have used several other on-line sites for name tags and with varying results...mostly bad. THEN I discovered Name Tag Country. What an awesome find. Their efficiency, speed and attention to customers is second to none. I made a couple of mistakes in submitting the order and NTC helped me correct them. The finished product is incredible. I'll be back again and again to Name Tag Country. Thanks a billion."

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.