Stores > Name Tag Country

800-206-4099
      770-783-8359
      info@nametagcountry.com
      800-206-4099

Voice your opinion! Review Name Tag Country by clicking a star below.
2015-02-21

"Beautiful nametag with my logo used! Proof sent within 24 hours for review. Received products within a week. "

2015-02-16

"I needed a lot of name tags fast, and Name Tag Country was wonderful. Their customer service was fantastic--I got someone on the phone pretty much on the first ring, and they helped walk me through my order. The name tags were delivered quickly, and the quality was great, especially for the price. "

2015-01-28

"Very nice product. I order the printed plastic name tags with magnetic back, for three companies. We were very impressed with the quality and substance of the plastic. The printing turned out great, and turnaround was less than 24 hours.
We will be wearing these next week at a trade show, so we'll have to see how they hold up. We did buy the carrying pouches, so they won't get scratched when traveling.

2014-12-19

"Very polite and professional"

2014-12-16

"I've ordered from Name Tag Country on two prior occasions (DP5212637 and NTC1345866). Both prior orders were for a marble desk plate with a cardholder and white engraving. The turnaround time for this company to ship your product varies greatly. For example DP5212637 was ordered on Sunday 6/2/13 but it was shipped on 6/5/13, i.e., 3 day turnaround for my product to actually ship. For NTC 1345866 it was ordered on 10/27/14 and shipped on 10/28/14, i.e., 1 day turnaround for my product to actually ship. Today, I spoke with their online chat representative Mandy who told me if I ordered by 5pm EST it would be shipped by tomorrow 12/17/14. When I went to pay for my order, it said the shipment date would be 12/18/14. When I chatted with Mandy and recalled our previous conversation online, which was about 30 minutes earlier, she ignored what she previously said and told me it was a two day turnaround time to ship my product. I had already upgraded my shipping to 3-day UPS for almost $27 but despite this my shipment will not arrive in time. Mandy told me to pay an extra $20, which would bring the cost of a simple desk plate up to $95 whereas before I paid $56.17. I was extremely disappointed that I relied on Mandy's representation only for her to be incorrect and then tell me something else. In the end I cancelled my order and will be ordering from a different website. Due to the poor customer service and inconsistent shipping times, I will not be ordering from Name Tag Country again. "

Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“We apologize for any confusion regarding the shipment of your orders. The order you placed on 6/2/13 was not completed and paid for until 6/4/13, and then it shipped the very next day. The order you placed on 10/27/14 was completed and paid for on the same day, and it shipped the very next day. So the difference in turnaround time between the two orders was based on when you actually paid for the orders and completed them. Orders that are completed and paid for by 5:00 p.m. EST will normally ship the very next business day. Most of our products have a 1 day production turnaround, but some products have a 2 day turnaround. The turnaround time for every product is stated during the ordering process for that product. The desk plates you ordered actually have a 2 day turnaround, but we completed them a day early. We apologize that our representative misquoted the turnaround time on your third order.”

2014-12-06

"Item failed to be delivered in time after premium shipping fee was paid, could not be more dissatisfied.
Spoke to customer service, and was vary politely told to go away the only thing they did was refund the rush fee, I will be refusing the shipment (whenever it bothers getting here) and demanding a full refund.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order as expected. After reviewing your order, we can confirm that it did ship from our facility on time and as promised. The order was paid for on 12/3/14 and shipped 24 hours later on 12/4/14. With the UPS 2nd Day Air shipping method you chose, your order is scheduled to be delivered today. Based on UPS's delivery schedule, your order is being delivered on time, as Saturday and Sunday are not regular delivery days for UPS. If you have any questions please contact our customer service department at 800-206-4099.”

2014-11-18

"I had a question about a badge I was ordering. Their customer support was very courteous and even altered my order as needed. A revised proof was sent back in only a few minutes. I placed the order, and it was produced and shipped the next day. Two days later, it was delivered.
I would be happy to recommend Name Tag Country, and will order from them again.

2014-10-27

"Our order was processed quickly and shipped out right away. Your customer service staff was very helpful and very cooperative with making the needed changes to accomodate our special request. Would order from them again."

2014-10-23

"I have just placed my 3rd order with Name Tag Country for my company. As a sales company, we have loved the look and quality of the name tags. The prices were great and the shipping and delivery times were really reasonable!"

2014-10-17

"Fast service I got my order two days after I placed it. The name tags were perfect. Worth every cent. Love this company!"

2014-10-13

"Just ordered high quality magnetic name tags & they look great!"

2014-10-02

"The two transactions we had made were both fast and with great quality. Customer service is always responsive. Will definitely order again."

2014-09-19

"I am super pleased with the name tags I just ordered from NTC. Their online ordering process is easy to use, and allows you to proof the artwork before ordering. I generally try to do business with local merchants, but what my printer offered was twice the cost for something half as nice. NTC had the nametags at my doorstep 3 days after I placed the order, and they look fantastic. (metal with epoxy)
I wish I had to order name tags more often, because I'd be happy to do regular business with this company!

2014-05-29

"Plastic Tags Are Junk
Ordered 12 plastic luggage tags for use on luggage.
Used 7 on first trip and 6 snapped in half during handling; including carry on bags.
Name Tag Country CSR indicated I had used improperly on airline checked luggage and that carry on bags will also see excessive abuse. Claimed their luggage tags were fine and fault was entirely mine.
In short these luggage tags cannot be used for luggage.
Asked if I could buy blank metal tags to bond to unbroken tags. Cost was $6 each. I then asked for credit of plastic tags to new order for metal tags. CSR agreed, but instructions for ordering on web site could not be followed per CSR directions. CSR quit responding to requests.
Although initial order process went well, shipment was OK, and tags appeared good upon receipt, they are basically crap and break easily.
I have purchased replacement metal tags from another source at much lower cost.

2014-04-21

"I ordered my nametags online on Tuesday morning, and they were delivered to my house on Friday afternoon. The online process was quick and easy. The finished products were outstanding -- just what I was looking for. The price, quality, delivery, and ease of ordering made for a first class experience. I will certainly do business with Name Tag Country in the future."

Share Name Tag Country's store rating

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.