NT-Micro.com Reviews - page 5 - nt-micro.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.83/10 60 reviews

NT-Micro.com is not a merchant member
NT-Micro.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"great pricing and fast shipping
excellent customer service
definitely will refer to friend

"HORRIBLE!!!!! A WEEK after i order, i get a call saying my product is out of stock. What in the hell could take 1 week to find out it's not there at all? UNTRUSTWORTHY. I STILL DON'T have a credit back to my credit card. I am considering legal action if they don't fix it VERY SOON.

10-27-03: Still no credit. THEY WON'T RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

modified review This review was modified by carnspac on October 27 2003 04:34:33 PM

"NT-Micro has the fastest shipping and best prices I've seen so far. They have the best price in Microsoft optical mouse so I ordered 10 pcs from them for the our office. To my surprise, I got them in three days. I will come back again. "