• Address: 11158 Venture Drive Mira Loma, CA 91752
    • Phone: 951-749-0220
    • Customer Support: 951-749-0220
    • Business Hours: 8:00am-3:00pm Sat-Sun Closed
    • Fax: 951-749-0337

"I placed an order from these people 12/08 for a CD burner. It is now Dec 23. The numbers listed on the web site 714/996-7851 and 714-996-7841 are fax numbers and apearently do not recieve faxes. The only way I was able to contact them was to wait on my banking staement and get the number from a bank statement. It is appearently a private residence not a business. "

"I waited 12 days for a package that was suposed to arrive in less than ten. I emailed them and two days later they responded saying it had just shipped. This is way too long for no feedback when the order receipt said ten days was the max shipping time. The responder did not appear to be a native English speaker, a concern if there are return issues. The first response was gibberish and did not include the initial email from me, preventing evaluation of a service-thread's progression. Second response gave me teh FEDEX tracking, it arrived 3 weeks after ordering.
The web-printed receipts do not fit on a page, so you lose written record of some info including prices, totals, and date. Technology newbies do not get repeat orders. My PC printer don't do this on anyone elses website.
The DVD-R recorder doesn't work as a DV-R and may have to go back. I only get 7 days to decide. More on that later.

"Unusually long processing time for order. Inconsistent and misleading shipping rates. Nothing but automated responses when attempting to contact Sales or Customer Support."

"great pricing and fast shipping
excellent customer service
definitely will refer to friend

"HORRIBLE!!!!! A WEEK after i order, i get a call saying my product is out of stock. What in the hell could take 1 week to find out it's not there at all? UNTRUSTWORTHY. I STILL DON'T have a credit back to my credit card. I am considering legal action if they don't fix it VERY SOON.

10-27-03: Still no credit. THEY WON'T RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

modified review This review was modified by carnspac on October 27 2003 04:34:33 PM

"NT-Micro has the fastest shipping and best prices I've seen so far. They have the best price in Microsoft optical mouse so I ordered 10 pcs from them for the our office. To my surprise, I got them in three days. I will come back again. "

NT-Micro.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NT-Micro.com is not a merchant member
NT-Micro.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!