• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

What is this?

"NCIX consistently has attentive staff when you need something to get done. Making orders, requesting products, status updates and what not is a breeze when you message or call them. Some notable members that have been awesome with my company: Harley H.; Stephen L; Arthur Y.; All of whom often go beyond what I expect in their handling of my orders. I've been a customer with NCIX for more than 10 years, and will continue to be so if they keep staff on hand like the listed above. Prices and selection are always matched to the industry. Stock levels are typically accurate, and the in store location in Ottawa (Chris H.) makes it pleasurable to stop in and speak with staff. Thanks NCIX! To many more orders."

"Repeat customer to NCIX and this time around had an issue with one of the parts, however Darrel from the RMA department had me sorted out in a very efficient manner and got me a new piece with no problems."

"All I can say is that if NCIX has a store or warehouse located in your area, you should buy from them. Their prices are the lowest advertised on their site and if you are a premier partner, even better! I buy from them both for personal and for work needs. I deal with a lot of vendors in my role and they will always have the most competitive pricing and their service is amazing and responsive. They are still mainly a consumer retailer though. I can't find EVERYTHING but then again, my company's needs are pretty extensive. We are in the Vancouver area and their delivery times are normally next day or even same day if you really need it and order early enough."

"Excellent service. All the parts arrived well packaged and in good condition, right at the beginning of the estimated shipping time. The Customer service reps I spoke to to make the order were knowledgeable and friendly, and overall it was an excellent experience. Thanks NCIX!"

"VERY RESPONSIVE SENIOR LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Ordered 5 days before an important personal deadline and, initially, there were mistakes made that placed the shipment beyond the deadline.

I was not very happy at all and made it known over the phone.

Early next day, a Senior Manager personally called, apologized for the screw-up and manually fixed the order so it would arrive well before the deadline.

Needless to say, I'm very pleased and impressed and, as the purchaser for my company, I'll definitely use NCIX for the new location rollout this winter.

"I received excellent customer service by Nick Choi. He was extremely helpful with all my inquiries and helped me chose many of my products here at NCIX. He is a great sales representative with great knowledge of vast electronics. I always recommend Nick Choi to my colleagues when it comes to purchases here at NCIX as he always has outstanding customer service."

"Quick and excellent service! Great job!"

"I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by the NCIX site. I bought several times on their website, and every time I had a very high quality service. On my last purchase, I unfortunately came across a product that does not work, so I had to do with Erick Chmara that makes all process for the replacement of my product. This was very fast and in good mood. A big thank you to him for the excellent service I received. I recommend everyone buying your Electronic products on this site. Excellent price, very good services and very fast shipping. What ask more?

Sorry for my english, I'm French ;-)

"Quick response. Great service. Looking forward in using the service more."

"You could not get a better Customer service elsewhere! Thanks to Harley Hutton working at NCIX all my problems are solved very quickly and professionally. Because of a such level of service i m ordering everyday without any worries.

Thanks Harley!

"Ordered a pc from them last year. Very satisfied with the whole process. Customer service has been great to work with. They helped me through many initial problems with my pc and have sent a better card to me when i had to RMA my GPU. "

"I could not be more satisfied. First I got excellent suggestions for my needs. A few emails later, I was settled with my computer configuration, thanks to Anthony. He helped my buy a computer within my budget. Than Cedric took over and helped me with the billing process, took care of every rebates available from parts manufacturers. And then, seriously, I don't know how the technicians did this, but the next thing I knew, the Purolator man was at my door, and I was not expecting the computer, fully assembled, before another week or so. Great price, excellent service, fast shipping across Canada. Fully satisfied. Highly recommended."

"Leadthaniel, has provided the best customer service I ever had. He goes above and beyond of what I asked. I had many problems with my orders and he would give me answers that were straight to the point and clear. Also I was really unhappy about NCIX's in-store customer service. Some of the worst customer service I ever had but Leadthaniel made everything work out in the end. If I ever owned a business I would have Leadthaniel be the lead customer service representative and have him train others, especially the in-store sales associates."

"Hi just got my new pc build by NCIX and so far got really nothing bad to say about it. Took a week to build and ship, 3 or 4 day to get to me by Canada Post, nothing broken or scratch really happy with that. Pretty clean build . Recommended Keep doing good work NCIX.

1 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti {This is already gone, got 770 evga classified for now waiting for what will come out .}

1 x Intel Core i7 4820K

1 x Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110 High Performance

Will become fully watercool motherboard new cpu blok watercool and the vga watercool got most of the part already.

1 x ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition EATX LGA2011 X79 DDR3 SATA3 USB3.0 4PCI-E16 SLI/CROSSFIREX Motherboard

1 x Corsair Vengeance Blue CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 4GB 1X4GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24 Memory { memory is gone already got 16 gb now cosair platinum 1886mhz cl9 will go 32gb soon.

1 x Corsair Obsidian 900D ATX Super Tower Case w/ Window 4X5.25 9X3.5INT USB3.0 No PSU

1 x LEPA G1200 1200W80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS 2V Modular PSU

1 x Bitfenix BFA-ACL-30GK15-RP Alchemy LED Connect Lit Strip 30CM 15 LEDs - Green

1 x Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64Bit DVD SP1 OEM

in RAID0 - 2 x Corsair Neutron Series GTX 120GB 2.5in SATA3 6GB/S 7MM LAMD LM87800 Solid State Disk Flash Drive SSD

in RAID1 - 2 x Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB SATA3 6GB/S 7200RPM 64MB Cache 3.5in HDD Hard Drive OEM

Use The Onboard Sound Card Integrated On My Motherboard

Use The Onboard Network Ethernet Card Integrated On My Motherboard

"NCIX is great, they definitely understand what it takes to be a great retailer. Order was processed and shipped within 24 hours, I will definitely be a repeat customer."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.