• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

What is this?

"Great prices all the time!"

"I bought a sapphire r9 290 tri-x from NCIX recently, and it had a coil whine issue. I asked them if I could get a replacement, and without a hassle, NCIX's Erick Chmara helped me do a cross shipment RMA. I didn't even know cross shipment RMA existed, but Erick, after hearing that I don't have much time to wait, suggested I do a cross shipment RMA, and also without any cost, since it was my first RMA. The new gpu arrived only two days after, and I was able to compare the noise with my current gpu and return the worse. There still is coil whine, but that is supposed to be something common between high-end gpu's and it is up to my luck to get a quiet one, so I just decided to keep what I have. In the end, I'm very impressed by NCIX's fast and hassle-free RMA. I feel safe to buy other computer parts from NCIX after having this experience."

"Upon purchase of several products with warranties, I found I didnt receive all the warranty documentation I needed. I contacted the NCIX warranty department (Darrel) who quickly responded by email with the documentation I needed. Excellent, quick service."

"I am happy to tell you of the very positive sales experience that I had with Cissy Huang.

I went into the Aberdeen NCIX to ask for a 4GB memory upgrade to my computer. I had found a pair of memory modules on the NCIX website and asked to purchase them. Cissy took the order and asked me to e-mail a photo of the factory installed memory module. I did so and she then asked me to tell her the model of my computer. With that information, Cissy recommended a single 4GB module at a lower price than the pair that I had originally asked to buy. She confirmed with the tech adviser that this module would work with my computer and it does.

I greatly appreciate sales people who will sell you what you ask for, but respectfully ask pertinent questions that allow them to suggest a superior and less costly item.

"I love NCIX personally the best PC and if I have a problem they are always there to help a special thanks to Harley Hutton a Customer Care Representative who just recently helped with a recent minor problem "

"I am shopping from NCIX for over 6 years now and thanks to Darrels help from tech team, they did stand behind their warranty promise and did a great job helping me too choose the right device for my RMA replacement.

I am looking forward to work with NCIX for many other upcoming years!

"I recently ordered a Swiftech H320 CPU cooler from NCIX, my first time doing business with them. They were literally my only option for getting one into the US due to Swiftech's legal issues with Asatek preventing every other retailer from selling it. Unfortunately, it arrived with a dent in the radiator, and I just didn't feel comfortable putting it in my system and risking a leak.

I dealt with Erick Chmara and Harley Hutton for the replacement, and they were both wonderful: courteous, quick to respond, and handled the situation very well. One of the absolute best experiences with a company that I've ever had. You just can't go wrong with NCIX, since they employ only the best! I'm so impressed that I plan to continue buying from them in the future.

Shipping gets 5 stars because I believe the damage occurred when NCIX bought the product from Swiftech. (Not when they shipped it to me; the box arrived to me with no damage, and well padded inside, so it must've happened shortly after it was manufactured or something.)

"NCIXs Harley Hutton helped me when it came to a shipping claim involving a broken case, and I am very grateful for the professional response and timely manner that it was resolved.

The only issue I have with NCIX is that there shipping status on most orders is misleading. One of my items were on backorder but when I purchased the item it said it usually ships out within 1-2 business days when in reality it took about 7-9. So make sure you check the stock of the item! As the shipping times are very unreliable.

Overall I am satisfied with NCIX.

"Jonathan over at live support helped me achieve what i wanted before it got shipped out. He was a huge help and i give him, and his team props. Best Customer Service i have had. "

"I've been in the market for a new computer case, and NCIX had the perfect one on sale. With their shipping options I can even just grab it from their location right by my house instead of paying shipping, and the wait is the same for either. Also with the order I got a helpful call within minutes of placing it, just to confirm all of the details. A+ service."

"I've been dealing with ncix for years, an have never been disappointed. My most recent purchase involved a defective computer component, so I proceeded with the return process. The process was very simple, and instructions were provided on the ncix website. Everything was great. However, when returning my package, canada post charged me over $20 to ship my package. The package was returned, and I received a full refund for my defective item. But the $25 shipping was eating away at me, so I decided to contact ncix support to see if they could do anything for me. During this encounter, I exchanged emails with Erick. He was extremely helpful, and is one of the reasons why ncix is the best online retailer around. I explained my situation, and was very receptive, polite, and patient. Despite all of my orders being closed out, and the fact that I did not even have my receipt handy from the shippig of my package, Erick was able to issue my a refund on the shipping of my original order, and I was given free shipping on my next order. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the service that was provided from ncix. Responses to my emails were quick, and concise, and all of my questions were always appropriately answered. Although my original item was defective, Erick could not have made the process any easier. 10/10 will shop again. "

"I recently purchased a MSI Motherboard, Intel CPU and a CoolerMaster cooler from the store on Mavis Street in Mississauga Ontario. (walk-in)

I called the store to get some info and spoke to Jason who was very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. He listened to what I was asking and gave me a few recommendations and advised me to come into the store so he could further assist me with my product needs.

I went to the Mavis location and met Jason who was again very polite and professional. With the 3 products I was looking for Jason gave me a upper dollar amount and a mid and lower point all along showing me the advantages and draw backs with the different price points.

I went with Jason's suggestions and left the store a very satisfied first time walk-in customer.

Jason's mature, professional demeanor stood out the most for me as a customer. He listened to what I wanted, recommended the products and did not talk above my knowledge level and when he did see that "deer in the headlights" look from me he restated the info in a manner that I did understand.
Jason's customer service/sales skills are to be commended and I wish that more sales people would take the time to listen like Jason did.

In a market that is very competitive it was Jason's skills that sold me on the products.

Greg Fonger

"I have used NCIX for about 7 years now, and in those 7 years I have never had an issue.
I ordered a monitor which was damaged during shipment (Not because of NCIX, so I am still giving shipping 5 stars), and the customer support was excellent; I had received my replacement in less than a week of receiving the damaged monitor. Harley Hutton was extremely helpful in handling my request, and responded to my questions in good time.
I honestly would recommend NCIX to anyone who asked; I haven't had this consistency of quality customer service from any other on-line store.

"Customer Service from NCIX in one was, "Awesome". Friendly and reliable. They got back to me in a matter of hours of posting my concerns.
Well done NCIX

"I've been a customer of NCIX for quite a while, but never bothered writing a review even though I've always had an excellent service.

The items usually ship fast, the prices are good (they garantee the lowest price), and the customer service is one of the best out there.

What made me write this review is actually my recent experience with the technical support.

One of my products wasn't working properly and, even if I was slightly passed the warranty period, Erick Chmara, the employee I spoke with went the extra mile and found a way to open an RMA for me after speaking with his boss. Even though he could just have told me that I was passed the warranty period, he decided to genuinely try to help me.

To me, that's what makes NCIX stand out from the mass: it's human side. Their employees always take the time to write back to you, even for smaller questions and that means a lot.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.