Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2016-04-18

Great sales support

"Placed an order on the Saturday and wanted to add another item to the order on Sunday before the items shipped. Brad B from Customer Care was able to add it to the order even though it had shipped and never charged any extra for the separate shipping. Kudos for the great sales support! I've been dealing with NCIX for years and they've always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by nuwaved7 on April 18 2016 07:31:59 PM

2016-04-17

Couldn't ask for more!

"I purchase from NCIX all the time, and this is the first time I've ever had to use their customer service. There was some apparent mix up in the title of the item listing and the item was not quite what I was expecting. The customer service staff, Nick, quickly responded to my service ticket and accepted responsibilities (on behalf of the NCIX) for the misunderstanding. Furthermore, they owned up their mistake by 1. offering to fully refund a opened gaming headset, which usually isn't refundable, 2. offering to pay my return shipping, and 3, Nick did all this within a couple hour's time, as opposed to the usual expected 24-48 hour wait time. I've always believed in the philosophy that the best customer service is one I'd never have to use. Well Nick was probably the next best thing. He was friendly, responsible, and expedient. Customer service like this makes sure customers like myself keep coming back!

I'd like to further note that upon my initial order, my items were fully shipped within 3 hours time. I received it in 2 business days, which is darn impressive (I was told to expect up to 8 days).

This review was modified by kei0520 on April 17 2016 08:10:31 PM

2016-04-15

Awesome Customer Service - Truely Above & Beyond!

"Darrel Graeme helped me out with something that he honestly didn't even need to, and for that I am very grateful.

I had ordered an NVidia Shield Media Player last month, then 4 days later there was a promotion where you got a Remote Control worth 70$ bundled with it at no extra cost. I was crushed that I didn't qualify because I had ordered just 4 days before the promo, but I sent a msg to NCIX support anyway to see if there was anything that could be done.

After some back & forth trying to figure something out, Darrel agreed to let me purchase another Shield and just ship the promotional Remote to me, then let me use the newly purchased Media Player as a "return" for the original one I had bought the week before.

From what I understood, it wasn't an easy process & I thank him for taking the time to work this out for me when he could have easily just said, "Sorry, you don't qualify for the promo" & left it at that.

This review was modified by megaprime on April 15 2016 11:58:24 AM

2016-04-14

Always satisfied

"I placed and checked-out an order on NCIX (option A) without my mind being completely set between 2 options (A and B). Despite the order had been placed, I chose at the last minute to head back to option B. Nick from the Customer Support team handled the complex situation marvellously. He and the NCIX team were very flexible to all of my needs.

This review was modified by dasnaksta on April 15 2016 07:32:52 AM

2016-04-13

Great support !

"I ordered a new gaming monitor, and the unit I received was defective (not the shipper or NCIX fault, just no chance), so I called NCIX tech support to see what I could too, and after the diagnostic they asked me if I wanted to be refunded or to be shipped a new one. I choose the later, and the next day I received the new unit. Darrel (the tech guy I had on the phone and on their ticket system), was really helpful, quick to answer and provided me with the best they could do. Of course I had to sent back the broken unit, but they paid for everything (I had to make a deposit to cover the case I didn't ship the old screen back, reimbursed once they received the old unit), and everything in 11 minutes on the phone !

Great support, will certainly recommend !

Thanks again Darrel and the NCIX team !

This review was modified by jmbn on April 13 2016 09:26:08 AM

2016-04-13

excellent customer service

"I spoke to Jonathan Hart twice today about a backorder on a 980 ti gpu. I was surprised by the quality of service. The problem was resolved quickly and effectively. "

This review was modified by dougy27 on April 13 2016 05:22:56 AM

Awesome ! GÉNIALE

"Best customer service ever !

Meilleur service à la clientel que j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer depuis longtemps, jamais de problème seulement des solutions !

Fortement recomander

This review was modified by Bojako on April 15 2016 03:28:53 PM

2016-04-07

Professional service and support at it's best!

"Thank you Brad B. for your quick response to my question, the professionalism of your reply was great and I was really happy with the outcome.

I've been using NCIX for all my computer needs for 2 years and I've never had an issue with anything.

Always fast and prompt order shipping and customer service.

2016-04-07

Worst ever online store. I would give 0 star if I could!

"I ordered my laptop on Mar 28. It said in stock, and ship in 1-2 business days. I also ordered a cooler for it. The cooler arrived on Apr 5. I thought the laptop would arrive soon. But I still didn't receive it. I checked, and it was not shipped! I called them on Apr 7. They said they didn't have any in stock. Why did they say in stock and let me wait too long? They said they shipped it this morning, and sent me a tracking number. But I couldn't track. They said it would take half a day for the track to be availble. If they already shipped, why didn't they sent me an email before I call? My cell phone is pay as you go and expensive. If they didn't ship, just shipped because I called, why did they forget me for a long time? I didn't have a laptop for 10 days! It's too inconvenience!"

Rep reply posted Apr-12-2016

A rep from NCIX.com, ncix.com, has responded

“Hi Fairtea,
Sorry we failed to fulfill the order in a timely manner. We experienced a problem within our processing system which unnecessarily delayed your shipment. We are following up to address this so it doesn't happen again. Once again, we do sincerely apologize for your recent experience ordering from us.
Jamie
NCIX.com”

2016-04-05

an unsolicited bouque to a fun and helpful CS rep at NCIX

"Jonathan Hart bore with me on my wish for a particular hardware version of a router that I had ordered via the web. He phoned the store and verified the serial number. All in great time and good humour. Great to deal with someone like this over the phone. "

This review was modified by woofn on April 05 2016 08:14:23 PM

2016-04-04

Jon is super helpful and solved my issue quickly!

"Hi NCIX, just spoke with Jon from BC (Jonathan.Hart) and he helped me immensely. Was super patient since I was chatting and placing an order from my phone (I lost my gear in an accident and needed it replaced quickly) and Jon answered all my questions and concerns politely and to the best of his knowledge. I hope you recognize the great talent you have at NCIX. Thanks again. Will be recommending you to everyone I know."

This review was modified by nonpromqueen on April 04 2016 05:01:46 PM

Great customer service!

"I placed my first order with NCIX today, and was a bit confused over my payment options. The customer service rep I spoke with on the phone was very friendly, and easy-going, and was able to process the payment in my preferred order (gift card, then Paypal). He reassured me that my order would be processed smoothly...and it did!

I was surprised, but happy, that the rep was so friendly, and efficient...he definitely made my first order with NCIX a good one! Thanks!! :-)

Brad B saved the day

"I encoutered an issue with my order causing an item not to be shipped and after a couple emails, I decided to call and Brad answered the call and assured me that he would fix the issue before the day ends, and he did! It was the best customer service encounter I've ever had. It was a pleasure to have talked with him.

This review was modified by Power_horse0_0 on April 04 2016 11:38:16 AM

2016-03-30

10/10 Excellent.

"I have been a customer of NCIX since 2009. I have exclusively for the most part shopped here, and this was the first time I had any issue, due to not realizing the item I ordered was on special order. Even though it was the holidays, I still got a response after sending in a ticket regarding an estimation on delivery within a couple of days. The replies were daily, I had my item switched once we found a good alternative solution. The person who was assisting me was very good with making sure everything was alright. I would like to see this kind of support from other retailers in the future, specially when shopping online.

Non-real time communication can be a pain, the NCIX rep made it very painless. I am quite satisfied with the results. Will shop here again.

This review was modified by Avetorian on March 30 2016 09:04:33 PM

THANKS NCIX

This review was modified by titiking on March 30 2016 03:26:24 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.