• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

What is this?

"I needed a copy of a very old invoice for RMA purposes and was looked after immediately. NCIX sent me a PDF of the invoice in one business day.

This is what customer service should be.

"I purchased a video card with a free game promotion. I didn't receive the code in my email after i had purchased it. A nice person named Brad B at customer service was very helpful and resolved the issue for me. I'm very pleased with my experience and will be making all of my purchases with NCIX in the future. "

"My customer service representative was helpful and took care of my concerns. Any dissatisfaction I found I believe was beyond the control of the representative (Paypal taking its time with the payment and the product being out of stock). I was otherwise well taken care of and satisfied with my service. "

"I have had the best experience with customer service over the past week from Johnathan H at NCIX phone support.

I ordered my graphics card and Ram late in the evening and made an error in one of my selections. I had reciece help from Jonathan the next morning, he was quick (I was calling from work on my break) and when he placed me on hold the line dropped. He then called me back and left a voice mail(I was attempting to call back). the voicemail said he would call back again in two minutes, while listening to that he called again and resolved my issue.

Again with the same shipment I had received it past delivery standards, I again called NCIX support and got Johnthan, I explained that delivery standard had not been met, and also needed a tracking number for another shipment, he advised that the shipment wouldn't likely leave until tomorrow however he sent and email stating he would be sure I got an email of the tracking number as soon as it was sent. he also was able to provide a refund on my late delivery.

All around above and beyond customer service, will definitely be looking forward to future purchases from ncix knowing that there is such great customer service.

- Patrick J

"Absolutely phenomenal customer service. I order from NCIX regular and have had to interact with their staff several times. I would rate the customer service as the highest among all the retailers I frequent. 11/10, no questions asked... every issue addressed every time, always happy with the result."

"Les prix, les choix, l'organisation de la livraison étaient excellents.

Le service après vente (merci tech Darrell) était très rapides et ils ont su bien me conseiller pour que je puisse allier mes anciens éléments électroniques à mes nouveaux achats.

Price, choices and delevery organisation are very good.

Client service was fast (thanks to tech Darrell) and they helped me work out how to get my old stuff working with what I had bought.

"Thank you for your good service. My problem is solve. Have nice day.

Line Pitre

"NCIX customer service was very quick with their response to me and issued me a game code with the video card i had purchased because the one that was sent to me was expired. It is always a great thing when they do take care of their customers it is a hard thing to find now a days with any company. I rate them #1 for customer satisfaction and will continue to purchase from them in the future.Thanks again NCIX, it is always a pleasure."

"I ran into problems with my Nvidia 970 related to the now infamous memory allocation "feature", and while the situation was not NCIX's fault, they went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. They allowed me to process a return and issued a refund long after the deadline. My tech service agent, Allan, was extremely helpful and stuck with me throughout nearly two months of back and forth messaging. THANKS NCIX!"

"Awesome Service. Solved my problem quickly."

"Great customer service, very good prices, always arrive in mint condition and the shipping is very fast. Continue to do a great job."

"Well, what can I say? NCIX has stellar services, great prices, and is a wonderful alternative to many other online vendors out there!

Their customer support were friendly throughout my repeated contact with them concerning a stock-related issue. I just so happened to order the last item in stock, which caused the inventory description to immediately change. Naturally, I freaked out wondering if I paid for something that actually wasn't in stock.

Well, that aside, every response was very friendly. There is no doubt that the guys at NCIX do the most they can to assist their customers.

Beyond online support, I also called in as well, and NCIX's support there was just as hospitable and friendly, something I was very shocked to see. So many places have aloof and fairly impersonal staff answering the phones and emails--not at NCIX; these guys are just wonderful.

Lastly, I contacted tech support over an issue with an item, and the correspondence was great. Nick, the tech staff member who assisted me, was excellent at addressing any concerns and the communication was excellent.

In closing, I really can't say enough about NCIX. They have great prices, and really, more than anything, the fact they have such wonderful service backing their store is just phenomenal.

If you're looking for alternatives to the likes Amazon and New Egg, I'd definitely recommend checking out NCIX! Not only are they totally down to earth and friendly, but their prices beat out a lot of what I see elsewhere!

"I bought a video card 3 weeks ago and yesterday noticed that a special for my card now includes a free game. I contacted customer support who ended up being beyond helpful. After two emails I was given a complimentary game code. NCIX by no means had to help me but were more than happy to do so. I will forever remember the great service I received. Great work Brad! "

"Absolutely great service! I wanted to change my order when it was in the processing system and I didn't wait at all on the phone, the guy at the other end was very nice and helped me modify my order.

Everything arrived on time (or faster) and very well packed. My entire order was in pristine condition.

Nvidia launched a campaign to give out Witcher 3 along with its 900 series card a week after I bought by 980 G1. I asked if it would be possible to benefit from the promotion and I was replied positively! Amazing!

Great experience, will shop there again!

"I purchased a Fractal Define R4 case from NCIX, but didn't get around to using it for about a month after I'd received it. When I went to use it, I noticed some non-obvious shipping damage; nearly all of the plastic clips that hold the front panel in place were broken.

I knew I'd already passed the deadline for claiming shipping damage, but I emailed NCIX anyway to see if there was anything that could be done. My support ticket was handled by Nick who suggested the manufacturer might be willing to supply a replacement part.

I'm not sure who supplied the part, but I was shipped a replacement front panel from NCIX today at no cost. Nick handled everything and all I needed to do was confirm my shipping address.

My issue was not only resolved quickly, but done so in a manner that undoubtedly exceeded the level of support that NCIX was obligated to provide given the circumstances.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.