Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

What is this?

2016-02-19

Great service recovery from awful system

"The order system got my card mixed up/lost and I would have been left frustrated, picking up my GTX 970, if it weren't for the help of Jonathan Hart from customer care and Jeff from the Vancouver branch!"

This review was modified by mykie274143 on February 19 2016 05:40:05 PM

2016-02-18

Excellent Customer Service

"I recently placed my first order with NCIX.com and am very happy with the experience. There was a minor error with the shipping service I selected for my order vs. how it was actually shipped. I emailed customer service and less than 24hrs later I had a response and refund for a problem that WAS NOT on NCIX's end but their supplier yet they still helped me.

Thank you to Katie Schwartzman. I really appreciate it.

I will definitely order again from NCIX.

2016-02-18

Come for the products, stays for the customer service.

"I build my very first computer back in 2008 and I've scoured the internet for a great online place to shop for my parts before landed in NCIX. Since then, I have been a loyal customer of the store for my computer needs.

I tend to think of myself as one of those customers who does not really complaint much about anything (in fact, most often than not I tend to just let my concern with a product roll off because I don't feel like dealing with a customer service). I never had that issue with NCIX.

Granted for all the years I dealt with them, I only had two interactions (one was returning my DOA graphic card and the other one was cancelling my order for PC lightnings due to stock shortage), but I've been treated with the utmost respect in both situation. Their responses were timely, my refund and RMD was processed faster than my expectation, and they really make you feel like you're simply talking to an old friend with your concern instead of a customer service agent.

I can shower them with more praises, but NCIX level of customer support is the one that kept me coming back to the store. It really takes something to manage to convey "warmth" simply out of a written response.

NCIX customer support will be the standard where every other support will be measured in my book in the future,

Thanks again guys!

This review was modified by Aze261 on February 18 2016 03:55:44 AM

2016-02-17

Best customer service and prices around!

"I purchased a new GPU (GTX 970) and experienced some problems after ordering. My customer service representative was named Jon on the online LIVE chat system, I've never experienced better service before from anybody. I highly recommend shopping for your computer components at NCIX! One of the few online stores I truly trust spending my hard earned money on!"

This review was modified by pennellm59 on February 17 2016 01:08:19 PM

2016-02-16

10 Stars without hesitation !!

"I have done all lot of online shopping for all sorts of things. It was to first time I used NCIX.com.
I have never ever been so satisfied of any service of any kind in my entire life. Truly.

The site is super easy to use, shipment order details are simple to understand and most of all shipment was received the day after (normal shipping speed).

But what truly amazed me is the customer service. The sale representative, Katie Schwartzman was really kind and helpful. She replied in an ultra fast response !!
Some of my item were discontinued throughout the buy and for my trouble she gave me discount on the price of an other item and sent it right away with express shipping, no extra fees !

What could u ask for more :)

Cheers guys, your service is golden. :)
You can be proud.

This review was modified by flecompte on February 16 2016 03:34:53 PM

2016-02-15

Pretty awesome!

"They are smart, can figure out what I did wrong. "

This review was modified by XORI.HM on February 15 2016 01:46:14 PM

2016-02-13

Great service, no hassle

"I had an issue with an item and I wanted to return it. Darrel at NCIX guided me through the process and I had an email in my inbox with all the information I needed within 15 minutes. "

This review was modified by scatudal on February 13 2016 07:52:20 PM

2016-02-05

When Customer Care...actually cares.

"I had a couple of frustrating experiences shopping on NCIX's website, but not necessarily at the fault of NCIX. The item I was looking for seems to have been sold out as I was trying to check out. The next day there was more stock, but the price was now the regular price though it was still "on sale" on their sale article. The customer care representative immediately adjusted the price once I submitted my order, showed me where I could submit the mail in rebate associated with the product and tried helping me hunt down another part I was looking for.

I did not feel rushed, and felt as though they were pleased to help me.

2016-02-05

Price adjustment without issue , and fast!!!

"The price goes down for my item two hours after i bought it,
the item wasnt shipped yet.
Jon , from Ncix support , adjusted the price for me.

Ty Jon.

This review was modified by rocket47 on February 05 2016 05:40:51 PM

Vancouver

Ink Specialist Mr. Hart

"I called into NCIX hoping to get help with replacement ink for my HP printer. I was greeted by the lovely and very helpful Jonathan Hart. Not knowing much about computers Mr. Hart only had one question for me which was easy to answer. he says what model is your printer. A few keystrokes and boom hes like this is what you need here and gave me the SKU to enter and purchase. Much more to my surprise I had thsi ink within 2 days of placing the order. lets just say I will call Jonathan whenever I have questions. Thank you NCIX and Mr/ Hart for your wonderful services."

2016-01-20

Very patient and willing to answer any questions you have!

"I spoke to Jonathan, he was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect for my order. Down to making sure the monitor came with a HDMI 1.4 cable for the 144Hz goodness!"

This review was modified by Mr.Newlove on January 20 2016 04:58:09 PM

2016-01-20

Awesome customer service

"Had an issue with my payment going through, got it resolved quickly and Jon even emailed the warehouse team to get it shipped by the day's end "

This review was modified by lusilol on January 20 2016 10:35:07 AM

2016-01-13

A great customer service!

"As I am a customer of NCIX since several years and never had any problem with them. When I needed help with something precise, Jonathan H. from the customer support, was very friendly and helpful. I wish every support person were like him! Thanks !
-AD.

This review was modified by alexclu on January 13 2016 04:36:34 PM

2016-01-08

"I have been in the service industry for quite a few years and I love providing exceptional service to my clients. I must say that my brief conversation with NCIX's Customer Care associate, Katie S, told me volumes about her. She put me to ease when I was panicked about a potentially lost, and expensive, package. I must say that we need more people in our industry such as herself. She is a stellar associate and I hope that her supervisor appreciates her work. I will be telling my new hires of this interaction as an example of how to handle a call.

Again, Thank you!

-Owen N

2016-01-05

"Katie was SUPER helpful with my order. I got in around 5:25PM, just before the phone lines close and after a clearly long day of taking phone calls Katie was incredibly helpful, courteous and kind. The perfect mix for a pleasurable customer service call.

Thanks, Katie!

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.