• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

What is this?

"I just got finished talking to Johnathan Hart, fantastic service. Resolved my problem right away. It was a real pleasure to deal with someone who cares"

"Excellent Services !
Best Price in Market !
I am buying my electronics from NCIX.com forever

"Good customer service!

I ordered a gpu with a mail-in rebate from them. When I finally got around to installing it 3 weeks later, I found out it had no drivers for my OS. However, the 15-day return period had passed and I'd even cut the upc off the box to get the mail-in rebate.

I talked to a service rep and was still able to return it for in-store credit (minus restocking fee)! I don't think any other retailer would've done that.

"Great product, great service. Had some minor issues that aren't even worth mentioning because they were dealt with almost immediately and to my complete satisfaction. Highly recommend NCIX!"

"While NCIX asked me to write this review, they had no way of knowing whether or not I was furious with them or pleased as punch. As it turns out, I am pleased as punch. I am a retired electronic tech and though I don't keep up as I used to do, I can tell when staff know what they are talking about. This applies to the people I dealt with. One of the qualities I strongly appreciate is having them recommend gear to me based on my personal price point. While I don't always have the dollars to buy the best, I need to know which of the medium quality brands would best fit my fussy needs. These staff can do this, which is one of the reasons that we, ie my adult sons and I are loyal NCIX customers. I veered away once three years ago with Dell and that was a horrid error on my part :( ...never again. thanks again folks :D"

"Zenon is the best. Always finds a way to price match when possible. Very polite and expedient."

"Pretty good stock but a slight lacking in customer service."

"Excellent Services !
Best Price in Market !
I am buying my electronics from NCIX.com forever....

"I've purchased a Enthoo Pro computer case from online and picked it up from NCIX Lansdown store. The staff there were very welcoming and available. I didn't wait long then I got what I want. The store is bright and price tags are very visible. "

"While shipping was slow (from Vancouver to Ottawa), the service at the store was excellent. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and extremely knowledgeable. "

"Darrel from tech support was very helpfull. I was extremely unsatisfied with a defective products. Since there was an error in the listing he made so it was refunded and paid for shipping back. He sugested another products. Very satisfied now."

"Knowlegeable and friendly staff. Item required was in stock and easy to find. Would recommend the Mississauga store."

"Probably the best computer store in Canada. Had an amazing customer service rep too :)"

"Great store and great prices and service. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Warehouse could use another staff."

"I've been purchasing from NCIX for a few years now and have never had a problem. I recently had to do an RMA on a Video Card and my Tech Support Specialist Erick Chmara was more than helpful. Anytime I asked a question, or informed him of the RMA progress on my end he responded quickly and with lots of helpful info. It was quick and easy which I really appreciated.

Whenever I decide to buy new parts, or even little adapters that I need I always go to NCIX. Plus they have great deals every week. The only issue I have is that when I do get messages from NCIX and I go to reply via the link it doesn't show any of the previous messages, and I find it hard to navigate to find the messages. A bit annoying but overall a small issue.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.