• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

What is this?

2015-06-15

"Brad B at NCIX is the quickest customer service rep I've ever seen.
Brad B is the best!"

2015-06-12

"Had an issue with my Rebate and Bundle when my son purchased a MSI GS70 Laptop from NCIX. The problem had nothing to do with NCIX but with MSI and the US postal service. However I talked to NCIX (Brad B. he is the man!) and he was able to broker between me and MSI which allowed my son to receive his Rebate and Bundle in a very fast manner. Co-dos to NCIX to go that extra distance and help there customers. Will continue to purchase from NCIX ! "

2015-06-11

"I purchased a CPU cooler from NCIX and then a couple days later the cooler went on sale; sent customer support an email in the morning and got a refund for difference by the afternoon!

Amazing support and always super helpful, that's why I purchase all my electronics from them!"

2015-06-11

"Very Polite quick service --I wish everything could work that smooth--these days

2015-06-11

"I ordered a new pc build and upon putting together my build, I accidentally bend the pins on my mobo. I was very skeptical that NCIX or AsRock could/would do anything for me but I thought I'd ask anyways. I called tech support and spoke with Nick who was super helpful and explained the whole process of what would take place. AsRock examined and determined the board could not be repaired and they offered to replace it with a new one at no cost to me! I was so surprised and elated. I was just waiting for Nick to tell me that I'd have to pay $120 replacement fee for a new one but he told me AsRock is replacing it at no cost. This is why I chose AsRock products and why I love shopping at NCIX :) Thanks so much to Nick and his vendor manager at NCIX . A+ customer service!!"

2015-06-11

"I have recently bought a few items from your online store. One of them hasn't been available for over a month. I wrote customer service and Brad B was a great help with correcting my issue. The keyboard that had been back ordered was changed to a new one that was available and is now on its way. Fast friendly service as always!!!

Thanks again
Joe Lagos"

2015-06-10

"Jon was really helpful and managed to get my issue sorted out in a fast delay, even though I was last minute with my order. Really professional and aware of the needs of their clientele. I would DEFINITELY ask for assistance again."

2015-06-10

"Excellent customer service. My problem was quickly resolved and I will be a return customer! "

2015-06-10

"I had wanted to change my order up a bit, and the customer service agent Jonathan Hart was very helpful in doing so. The process was easy and he was very friendly throughout the process. Jonathan kept me up to date on when the parts were going to be back in stock, and when I should expect them to be shipped. Great experience overall. "

2015-06-10

"I have to say I had a real good Customer service even better than a real store and each time i ask for question i got a fast answer with the good information to help me with my order and after

Thanks alot Brad for your help and NCIX for great product and prices"

2015-06-09

"I ordered a couple of DDR3 corsair vengeance pro red 8GB ram chips from them but didn't realize it was on back order status. I asked customer service to swap them with the same spec and same price but different colour sets and customer service rep Katie Schwartzman responded and fulfilled my request in a timely and courteous manner. "

2015-06-09

"NCIX System troubleshooting

Excellent customer service and troubleshooting :-)
Darrel Graeme , the Technical Support Specialist, was absolutely wonderful! THANKS a Million Darrel!!!! :-) Tina

2015-06-08

"Excellent customer service. I emailed a question regarding my order and received a response less than half a business day. Thank you Aimee P! "

2015-06-05

"Excellent customer service. I emailed a question regarding my order at the end of the working day and received a response less than 45 minutes later. "

2015-06-05

"I'm impressed with customer care team at NCIX. After my Zenfone 2's order seemed to stall, the online personnel helped me to get my phone very quickly with alternatives. I had to be patient for waiting, but it was well worth the wait."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.