• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

What is this?

"NCIX has provided me with greatest customer support ever. I will always reccomend NCIX and if I ever need to order anything, i know where to shop."

"I requested a return merchandise authorization (RMA) on a pair of headphones I purchased from NCIX. The tech, Darrel Graeme, corresponded via email with me and was able to determine what the problem was and how to fix it myself. Excellent service! I will continue to purchase from NCIX.com as their customer service is excellent. I have recommended them to others in the past and will continue to do so."

"I purchased MSI GTX 970 about 2 weeks before NVIDIA added Batman Arkham Knight to the bundle. So I decided to contact NCIX to see if they would give me a free promo code even though the order was placed 2 weeks before the offer. They gladly gave me the game.

Their response was prompt and positive. Plus they always deviled items quickly.

The only thing I would find even better would be for them to auto mail me the code instead of me having to ask. But hey you can't have your cake and eat it too.

"The GPU I ordered was processed and shipped promptly after placing the order, received it in about 3 days after placing the order without any issues (the expedited shipping was even free). Received everything as stated on the store page (GTX 970 SSC and the backplate). Nvidia decided to release their new game bundle a day after my GPU arrived, created a ticket with NCIX and they sent me the game key for the new bundle a day after without any fuss (Batman Arkham Knight & Witcher 3 (which I already received)). Would shop at NCIX again."

"Jon at NCIX.com online live support was extremely helpful to me and made me feel valued as a customer. He was prompt and polite with his messages, and he helped solve my problem in an efficient manner. I would definitely reccommend NCIX.com to others for their customer service."

"My order was processed fast and arrived in perfect condition.
I contacted customer service to possibly receive promo video game code which was added to the video card bundle few days after my order was placed. Customer representative Mr. Jonathan Hart promptly replied and gave me the code.

"Excellent prompt customer service."

"Very pleased with NCIX.com. Their price match system is quick and easy. Delivery is fast. I had missed out on a promotional code and they were nice enough to retroactively give me it after I had sent an email. Will shop again!"

"After researching what kind of PC I wanted to get for months, I finally decided to go with one from NCIX. I was not disappointed. I only had to wait about one week to receive my PC which came from BC to Ontario, great delivery time. From the moment I opened the box to writing this review on it, I have had no problems. I also happened to get the Witcher 3 as part of the Nvidia promo, only to find out shortly after that Batman: Arkham Knight was also included in the deal. A little bummed out, I decided to email customer support to see if there was any chance of me getting a code for the game due to the close date. Sure enough, 2 days later I recieved a download code for the game. Can't thank them enough, great product and excellent customer service. These guys definitely know what they're doing.

Edit: A special thanks to Brad B for going out of his way to get me the LED piece that had been on back order. It's too bad more businesses can't have customer service as helpful as NCIX, they get it right.

"Probably the best tech store in Canada. The best products, and phenomenal service."

"Was able to price match and order everything at once. Pickup was delayed, but I was notified quickly and that the item that was missing had already been ordered to be delivered to the store that I set for pickup. Pickup was quick and simple, provided a pin check for my motherboard and everything was new and in working condition.

Customer service responded quickly to my questions I asked on their site and was able to get a promo added to my purchase that was offered weeks after my order.

Solid customer service and prices, I definitely recommend NCIX. Would shop there again in the future!

"GREAT SERVICE from NCIX in all matters. Granted the ship to store option was a little bit slower than I expected (due to out of stock parts at my local store) but all the parts were working perfectly without issue. They also went above and beyond by applying a current promo to a purchase that was made a almost a month prior. Going forward, NCIX will be the first place I visit when purchasing computer parts. "

"This is my second purchase from NCIX and I do not regret it one bit.

Incredible customer support post purchase. Very timely and polite help. The most recent NCIX rep, Brad helped me when the Graphic Card promotion changed a day or two after I placed my order. He was very courteous with honouring the new offer. In terms with technical support they were re-assuring and fixed my problem and offered me an instore solution and RMA if need be. Also I hate to mention price but they were the lowest price for the same product I could find on the internet and they usually are the lowest if not one of the lowest for other things too.

Overall fantastic experience and I will visiting them again. I recommend you do so as well.

"NCIX is easily the best electronic online retailer i have ever made purchases from. Everything from shipping, which takes as fast as 2 days to having the best deals, promos and price match for their products, and customers services... are among the best in the business. If you are looking to shop online for your electronics, NCIX.com is the place to be."

"I'm very happy with my product and all the service. I send and email to tech support and was answered within minutes. I'm really happy with the outcome and the fact that I received a free game in bonus. "

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.