• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

What is this?

"I was worried about my first ever computer I've built today on ncix.com and Jon was very helpful and now I,m not worried anymore :)"

"Fantastic customer service. Responded in a timely manner and was very supportive and helpful. Fast expressRMA re-shipping and made up for any inconveniences."

"Give this fella (Jon) a gosh darn promotion because straight up, I will recommend that shit outta NCIX to EVERYBODY I know simply because of his awesome customer service. Seriously. Props to all y'all you run a great operation. "

"Katie Schwartzman quickly responded to a inquiry I have made on my previous purchase."

"Brad.B the online customer representative is very helpful to answer my questions regarding to the mail-in rebate problem and came with the solution to solve the problem quickly. I am very satisfied with his customer service."

"Talked to Jon, went out of his way to answer my question, very friendly great service. "

"My brand new Asus GTX 970 was not working. I have contacted NCIX Tech Support as a VIP member, and I was very satisfying for the service granted.

Nick, the tech that assist me, done a very great job to inform me for a RMA statut on my product and do all the possible things to make me happy as fast as possible.

As it was impossible for NCIX to provide with a brand new card due to Back Order, they offered me a refund and have always tried to find the best and quicky solution for doing that (Refund, send me a new card from the same price range, and so on...)

Will shop from them for sure and will ask to talk to Nick again if I need to contact their customer service.

"I have ordered a couple of times from NCIX now and the service has always been quick and very good. Prices are very competitive within Canada and specials are always worth a browse. I actually had a slight issue with a recent order and dealt with Katie from the customer care team. The service I had was great and the issue was resolved professionally and quickly."

"Darrel Graeme was really helpful in resolving my RMA request. They went beyond what their policy says in order to provide me with a replacement micro sd card after receiving one DOA despite not having a VIP membership at the time of purchase. Most computer / tech stores leave you high and dry when it comes to RMA shipping costs or create a hassle of troubleshooting that takes weeks to resolve. I had a new card in my hands within a week without having to visit the store again. It's very nice to receive good customer service when it's needed. I'll continue to shop at NCIX as my first stop for electronics."

"I am very satisfied with this store and special the customer service.
Thanks a lot!

"I've been a long time customer of NCIX (10+ years) and I buy almost all my technology from them. Recently, my wife ordered me a monitor and she began dealing with a tech named Darrel Graeme for a replacement unit since the monitor had a dead pixel. We went through 3 monitors before we ended up with the one I have now. My current monitor does have a dead pixel in an inconspicuous area, but I decided to live with it since they were all out of these monitors and I believe they are discontinued (I already had two other monitors of the same model so I wanted all three to be the same). After talking back and forth I asked for a further discount on the monitor and Darrel looked into this for me, but was unable to fulfill my request. However, refunding my 0 pixel replacement fee and free shipping on my next order was offered plus 1000 ncix points. I agreed to this if they could send me some promotional items (stickers, pens, etc. from some of my favorite manufactures), which they did.
So in summary, it all started with frustration and I felt NCIX wasn't trying to take care of me as a customer. At the end I feel like both Darrel and NCIX came through and did what they could for me. Thanks for taking care of me. I'll be back!

"I had a package come in the mail from NCIX; quickly as always, and upon opening it I realized I received the wrong product. I emailed their customer service and found myself with a reply within just a few short hours by a Technical Support Specialist Darrel. He was very friendly and quick to realize it may have been a mistake with the labeling of the item in case. He was very professional in letting me know the steps I could take as a customer. The situation was resolved within 24 hours of the first email and I can only hope that other support specialists at NCIX are this good. Overall a good system and will have be coming back."

"Customer Service department answered my questions with minimal delay and performed a price match effortlessly. I would definitely recommend using NCIX and will use them again myself."

"Darrell helped me alot going through my problem! Thanks :)"

"Very helpful and informative as to what was going on with my order."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.