Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-05-12

Brad was awersome!!

"Brad help me with my shipping and what cpu i should choose was almost sending me msg instantly very nice and talkative he should get a promotion "

This review was modified by Linisburned on May 12 2016 05:03:37 PM

2016-05-10

Jon did an awesome job!

"Awesome customer service. Always ready to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. "

This review was modified by Phenora on May 10 2016 04:02:30 PM

2016-05-09

impeccable technical Customer Service

"dialogue with the technician *Darrell* was impeccable despite my poor English. it was clear and precise to help me. I am fully satisfied with the service. I will recommend NCIX."

This review was modified by christ666 on May 09 2016 08:23:18 PM

2016-05-05

Won't honour the price on thier website

"I bought a laptop through their website and after 6 hours later they emailed me and cancelled my order (without my consent) because they said there was the SKU from the supplier messed up their system. This isn't my fault nor my problem. I even have a receipt with order and payment confirmation! They "

Rep reply posted May-10-2016

A rep from NCIX.com, ncix.com, has responded

“Hi C_Chim,
I am sincerely sorry about your recent shopping experience with us. We strive for pricing accuracy but , as you have noted, our supplier listed an item at the incorrect price. We have our databases tied with suppliers so that when a cost goes down on a product, our prices immediately reflect that, and the savings are passed onto our customers. It was an unfortunate circumstance where the product was listed at a substantially lower price that we were unable to honor and therefore we did not charge you for the order. Once again, we do offer our sincerest apologies.
Jamie
NCIX.com”

2016-05-04

Leadthaniel the Builder

"I just bought my first custom PC in over a decade and splurged to get a good gaming rig. I got an email within a day from Leadthaniel personally telling me that he will be the one building my rig and that all the parts are in the warehouse so he will be starting soon and to expect a turnaround of 7-10 days.

Awesome getting to communicate with the person building your rig. It's the tech equivalent of meeting the craftsman who spent a year building your $300,000 watch that you bought from Switzerland. Or meeting the team whose hands, not robots, stitched every centimeter of leather in your new Bentley.

When I replied commenting on his name and to let him know how excited I was to get my computer he replied back the same day with thanks and this is how relationships with companies should be carried out.

Awesome service so far. I will update when the rig arrives.

This review was modified by crayadder on May 04 2016 07:28:52 PM

2016-05-04

QCS (Quality Customer Service)

"Leadthaniel was amazing helping me through my large order and went out of his way to find items that were in-stock!

Thank you so much!

2016-04-29

Great Service and very polite

"We just purchased a new PC which will be ready in couple weeks. We had been pricing out computers for the last couple weeks because our old HP had pack it in and we had the hard drive replace but it came home slower than before. So, we got pricing on some new pc's and we're told by a computer friend that the unit was top of the line and the pricing was good. I told the wife to call NCIX and see what they could do. Well, they didn't match it, they did better and even beat the last price we got. Kristina was easy to talk too and explain everything to me and she made a few changes and saved me a extra few dollars. The service was great and hopefully the new pc will be."

2016-04-28

**** Top notch service 5 stars *****

"Darrel assisted me with the replacement of my Corsair keyboard. Very courteous and helpful, quick to answer all my questions. Overall NCIX experience was excellent (price match, shipping, service)."

This review was modified by MCV2016 on April 28 2016 05:59:32 PM

2016-04-27

An incredible technical support

"Thanks to Nick for his excellent customer service.
He answered all my questionings and he has to proceed to the adjustments necessity.

This review was modified by Melya76 on April 27 2016 07:32:34 AM

2016-04-24

PC Assembly status updates

"I just wanted to leave a short message to express my appreciation to the online support specialists, in particular Jon for the great communication on the timeline and progress of my pc assembly with NCIX. Ideally there would be more information avaiable online in the my account section, however as there isn't it was very helpful to easily log onto the chat and speak with a support specialist who went out of their way to ensure that I was clearly informed on what was going on. "

This review was modified by koouj on April 24 2016 01:12:55 PM

2016-04-22

Good offerings, greater service!

"I ordered nearly all of the components to build my work PC (motherboard, PSU, CPU, RAM, HDD and case) with free shipping. It was nice to be able to purchase the components I wanted on sale, and not have to compromise my build in order to take full advantage of the deals (which I would have had to do with a competitor I was also looking into).

Free shipping is great when you can get it - I received all of my components the next day, at my door (no express or expedited shipping was chosen), though there are also plenty of store fronts around too for free pick up.

That was all great, but here's the kicker. I found out after I received my motherboard that a competitor was offering it for $20 cheaper. Naturally, I went to the nearest NCIX retailer and asked the manager if it would be possible to get a retroactive price match. Without hesitation, he and an upper NCIX customer care manager worked with me to make it a reality. While a few hoops were jumped through (by all parties involved), it made me feel much better about my choice to deal with NCIX for my PC build.

This review was modified by QuantumShark on April 22 2016 11:43:11 PM

2016-04-22

Fantastic customer support! Would highly recommend NCIX to others

"I dealt with two reps from NCIX (Nick and Zane) and both were extremely helpful, explained things well, and very prompt for replying to messages. I didn't end up buying my item but it was due to issues with the item itself and not wanting to risk dealing with playing RMA ping pong. When it comes time to buy other items I will definitely check NCIX first."

This review was modified by futurebuyer on April 22 2016 11:50:04 AM

2016-04-20

5 Stars for the Quick-replying Employee

"Helped me out with advice for shipping my computer tower, in quick fashion :)"

This review was modified by JordanP3 on April 20 2016 01:11:34 PM

2016-04-18

Great sales support

"Placed an order on the Saturday and wanted to add another item to the order on Sunday before the items shipped. Brad B from Customer Care was able to add it to the order even though it had shipped and never charged any extra for the separate shipping. Kudos for the great sales support! I've been dealing with NCIX for years and they've always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by nuwaved7 on April 18 2016 07:31:59 PM

2016-04-17

Couldn't ask for more!

"I purchase from NCIX all the time, and this is the first time I've ever had to use their customer service. There was some apparent mix up in the title of the item listing and the item was not quite what I was expecting. The customer service staff, Nick, quickly responded to my service ticket and accepted responsibilities (on behalf of the NCIX) for the misunderstanding. Furthermore, they owned up their mistake by 1. offering to fully refund a opened gaming headset, which usually isn't refundable, 2. offering to pay my return shipping, and 3, Nick did all this within a couple hour's time, as opposed to the usual expected 24-48 hour wait time. I've always believed in the philosophy that the best customer service is one I'd never have to use. Well Nick was probably the next best thing. He was friendly, responsible, and expedient. Customer service like this makes sure customers like myself keep coming back!

I'd like to further note that upon my initial order, my items were fully shipped within 3 hours time. I received it in 2 business days, which is darn impressive (I was told to expect up to 8 days).

This review was modified by kei0520 on April 17 2016 08:10:31 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.