Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

friendly service

"got the answer I wanted from peoples that know their shizzle, props to Giang Tran for great service"

2016-11-25

A lot of help for a frustrating problem

"I had a problem with a keyboard bought on NCIX, and it turned out to be software related instead of hardware related. But Darrel nonetheless took the time to provide me with possible solutions.

A neat example of good customer service.

Thanks again!

2016-11-25

Giang! Best support person!

"Giang is amazing!
First I had issues with order processing, Giang helped me understand what the issue was. Then I requested to remove the order so I could redo it, Giang got that done quickly. Had an issue with a promo from my previously cancelled order preventing me from getting a deal for my new order, Giang fixed that so quick. Then Giang waited as I added everything I wanted to my cart and made a new order so he could make sure it was all good after I checkout.
Overall great support and attitude! Very helpful!

This review was modified by D.Robinson on November 25 2016 02:15:57 PM

Giang felt like a smart, nerdy, e **** friend :D

"Giang spent 1hr 30min helping me build my perfect PC, payment, etc.. as a fellow twitch streamer I can't say how awesome he was and thank you so much!!SUPERB Service. lots of love - Rarehybrid_ - twitch.tv/rarehybrid_"

Giang is the BEST!

"I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual Sim from NCIX. I had some billing and shipping issues with this product (in which I still haven't received yet - so I'm slightly disappointed in that regard). HOWEVER, the customer service has been PHENOMENAL. I've been dealing with Mr. Giang Tran and not only has he kept me up to date with the status of my order, his professionalism and friendliness have definitely lessened the frustration of not knowing when my product will arrive. Overall, I will definitely buy with NCIX again - especially if Giang is the dude I'll be dealing with. "

This review was modified by LMQ123 on November 26 2016 01:56:41 AM

Giang's fantastic review.

"Had some issues with an order going through. Got into contact with Giang over live chat. Very helpful, even waited in the chat while i sorted out issues through my bank. Very personable and extremely helpful. The perfect person to help my problems. I hope that anytime I have an issue I can deal with somebody as helpful and professional as him.

Catch em all

"Giang was cool. The order was set up efficiently."

Great Customer Service

"I received my partial order, I called back after a couple of days and Giang looked into the status of the rest of my order. He followed up the next day calling me to let me know that the balance of my order had shipped and provided me with tracking information."

2016-11-23

Awesome customer support!

"Giang was super quick and helpful with getting me my card before the end of the week"

This review was modified by testingtimerift on November 23 2016 08:13:07 AM

2016-11-22

Giang made the difference!

"Order messed up somehow, emails missing, who knows.

But Giang got it all sorted and fixed up right away. Followed up as well which is a great touch. Great service experience!

This review was modified by reCAPTCHA on November 22 2016 11:14:08 PM

2016-11-21

Aweesome Customer Service

"I had ordered an SSD drive and applied a credit note to the order and the order was accepted ("successfully placed"), and displayed as pending in my account; however (a cap on however is not required), the following day I received an email stating that the transaction did not complete.
The following day I telephoned NCIX's Customer Support and talked to a very friendly Support Specialist by the name of Giang Tran.
Giang listened to my explanation and corrected the order processing problem within minutes.
I am very happy to have the problem corrected and to be expecting the exceptionally well priced item within a few days. Thank-you, Harry

This review was modified by hcastling on November 21 2016 11:22:16 PM

2016-11-19

Très satisfait

"Achat d'un nouveau système à monter, comme c'était mon première achat chez NCIX, le processus de vérification de carte de crédit à ajouter une journée, ce qui fait que la carte graphique est devenu back order. Un simple message et ils ont modifié ma commande. Toute a été livré en 2 jours."

2016-11-18

Received very helpful customer service!

"Received tech support for an issue I had with my computer rebooting without warning. Darrel from NCIX helped me figure out what exactly was wrong, and my computer is stable again. Thanks Darrel!"

This review was modified by franciscoulombe on November 18 2016 02:01:07 PM

2016-11-18

service you only dream of

"service was awesome. the people I dealt with were very thorough and professional.
some minor hiccups on my end with payment. But they helped me threw it.
everyone was very helpful , kind and pleasant to talk to.
Yes I will purchase here again

This review was modified by SteveRosner on November 18 2016 06:39:17 AM

2016-11-17

excelent customer service

"Called in for a Billing issue and was served by Giang who when above and beyond to resolve the issue that it ended up i had caused by self but also took the time to try and expedite the shipping for me"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.