Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.

Fast and effective service

"I was expecting to have to wait several days before my price match offer was accepted, it was resolved by the next morning. The only snag on an otherwise awesome service was when my bank paused the order, but after a quick call with Giang we were able to figure out the problem and have it solved within a couple hours. Awesome service to be proud of!"

2017-04-13

Great customer service through phone!

"Phoned in for information about my package and Giang Tran, the one serviced me was really friendly and helpful about my situation. 5/5 phone services unlike other electronic retailers."

NCIX Refund

"Called a representative to know how long it would take to receive my order, he was honest and replied it would take a few weeks.

I could not wait a few weeks due to moving around the country and asked if he could refund the order. He did so with no judgment and was very respectful.

I'm very happy with how this was handled, thank you.

2017-04-13

Professional, Efficient and Fast.

"Brad from NCIX is a prime example of why i choose to build and buy from NCIX. Amazingly professional. 10/10"

Best Mate in town!

"Really helpful! Answering all my question blazing fast! "

2017-04-11

Great service

"Had trouble understanding an order process, but thankfully giang was very patient with me."

2017-04-10

Excellent customer service

"I had an issue with my order and I phoned ncix and Giang Tran answered with some serious enthusiasm. Not only did he help me find new parts to fill my order due to the parts I ordered we out of stock he helped me find parts at the same price but much better quality. I've been ordering from NCIX for the past three years and haven't had a single bad experience "

2017-04-05

Brad from NCIX

"Didn't get an NVIDIA promo game code shipped with my new GTX 1080; Brad resolved in about 10 seconds after joining chat. Amazing. "

Montreal
2017-03-31

Excellent service would be an understatement!

"I had ordered for the first time and I needed a gaming headset. I looked up for the best quality/price on google and pretty much went for the first option and it was a great headset. Only problem was that I had not checked how much they had in stock. They weren't out but they only had it in 2 or 3 of their stores in BC so they had to get it to their warehouse before shipping it to me and that couldve taken between 4-8 days when I checked the product details.

Then as I looked for more headsets on the website (same kind) I saw one that was 5$ more and was a much more expensive model that happened to be on sale as well (80$ off) and I thought: "Damn, I couldve gotten the Gears of War edition of a better model". And on top of that this one was available in all of their locations including Ontario which is much closer to where I live (Montreal) and would take less time to ship. So I chatted online with Brad who was extremely courteous and friendly with me and offered me to switch the headphones with the ones I preferred when he noticed that it had not made it to the warehouse yet.

Even though my order had been marked as processed and payment processed as well he switched the item (no additional cost) and sent me the updated invoice instantly with the same 3 year warrantly and ExpressPost I had already paid for.

I am definitely buying again from NCIX in the future and recommending to my friends! I can't wait to get my headset!

2017-03-31

Great support for a technical issue

"NCIX recently added a UPS access point shipping method with 1-2 days shipping (For free!): As someone who lives in Newfoundland, usually any free shipping I get is 2-8 business days or more. They also have an access point that's a 6 minute drive from me, so I thought this was awesome. Sadly, I seemed to have some issues when placing the order: After a bit of diagnostic work, I opened up the chat to see if it was a known issue. I got a rep named brad, and after some discussion (And me posting an itemized list of steps to cause the problem and other things I noticed) he said to place the order with free ground shipping and he'd ship it out as fast as possible. After a quick message with the order number, he updated it with UPS express saver for free and said he'd try and get it out the door today in a few hours, with delivery on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

The entire time I was talking with him he was very courteous, and really wanted to help me get it out ASAP. I didn't have any issues having to repeat myself, and responses were very quick. I usually place an order with NCIX every few months, and I've only had to talk with customer support twice and both times it was excellent and my problem was quickly resolved.

2017-03-28

Helped me out a lot

"Brad is the best! Solved my problem super quick and was great about it. "

Customer Suppot / Quality of produts sold

"I would have given full 5 stars but their service was not on their game when handling a product issue."

Fast and great service

"I talked to Gaing Tran about an order that I placed online to see if it had shipped, he was very polite and helpful and told me it would ship very soon. All in all a great experience shopping here and will do so again in the future! "

Great service

"I love this company. Nothing else to say."

2017-03-23

Excellent Service... Not-so-great Waiting Time

"My experience at NCIX was great as always. I spend a lot of money here each year, so it's nice to see great customer service in return. While it did take several phone calls for me to finally connect with a representative, Giang was an excellent help; He understood what I needed, and was able to do it for me, without having to give him any additional information.

I love supporting a local Canadian business - and speaking with someone from the same city is a plus - but the amount of effort it takes to connect with an agent is a little unreasonable, I find. It took me countless phone calls over the span of my day before Giang finally called me back just as I ended my last phone call; This is after having been told I am first in line to speak to a representative numerous times. I'm sick at home today, so I have my entire day to spend calling, but normally I am extremely busy, and not getting a call back after having been promised one is much less than desirable. Excellent work otherwise, Giang - I will continue to do business with NCIX.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.