• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

What is this?

"I was looking to build a PC, and was having trouble deciding. Cedric Cook was 100% truthful about everything and helped me right down to the little things. I would and will shop here again. Service was A+ and shipping was at my door a day earlier than I was expecting. Everything went together great and fired up perfect. Extremely happy with the build.

"Went to the location in Aberdeen center to look for a solid gaming Pc. Jeremy C. Was the salesperson that was taking care of me. Set me up with a great setup and was very knowledgeable about all the products I inquired about. Very friendly and personable. A absolute pleasure shopping there! "

"Order a bunch of parts to complete a computer build from the US branch of NCIX . Everything arrived quickly and in good order, except a case that was damaged during shipping. The customer/technical service departments, specifically Harley and Darrel, kept me well informed during the replacement process which was quick and easy on my part. I still can't believe the whole process from the initial order to receiving the replacement case only took a week. Thanks again. "

"Fast shipping and great customer service."

"Well let me share with you my experience with the Richmond RMA Department, led by the infamous duo Allan and Darrel or Darrel and Allan, they both deserve to be placed and highlighted first in my books. I purchased a very elaborate system 24 months ago with the assistance of another infamous gentleman that goes by the name of PB. Like all dependant users of the desktop PC, downtime can be expensive as well as mind bending. The ability to work together to resolve what was causing the recent shutdown could not have been handled any better and I might say surpassed many of my past experiences working with tech support from other consumer sources. The HR person who recruited these two fellas should be highlighted as well for doing the right thing. The dynamic duo I hope will make a solid career with NCIX because I truly feel they are a valuable asset to the company. Their awesome personalities combined with their computer knowledge and their ability to work so well with the customer (ME) proves that there is still hope for other companies that are failing at securing a place in the consumer market. Recruit individuals such as Darrel and Allan and your company WILL succeed. This assessment is based on many calls that were placed directly to the Richmond RMA Department requesting the duo’s assistance. Thanks Again D/A – A/D. |THe ROck |

"These folks had the best price by far for any retailer. They shipped out much faster than the website indicated and was exactly as advertised. The notebook bag worked great. Only real complaint was the website felt a little out of date. During checkout it kept suggesting insurance for a sub $100 item (which would be a waste) and the stock status didn't seem to be very accurate. There was also shipping charge, but still came out cheaper. "

"The service on the live chat was amazing. The problems are solved pretty quickly. Also, they have great deals on their website! Thanks NCIX!"

"NCIX consistently has attentive staff when you need something to get done. Making orders, requesting products, status updates and what not is a breeze when you message or call them. Some notable members that have been awesome with my company: Harley H.; Stephen L; Arthur Y.; All of whom often go beyond what I expect in their handling of my orders. I've been a customer with NCIX for more than 10 years, and will continue to be so if they keep staff on hand like the listed above. Prices and selection are always matched to the industry. Stock levels are typically accurate, and the in store location in Ottawa (Chris H.) makes it pleasurable to stop in and speak with staff. Thanks NCIX! To many more orders."

"Repeat customer to NCIX and this time around had an issue with one of the parts, however Darrel from the RMA department had me sorted out in a very efficient manner and got me a new piece with no problems."

"All I can say is that if NCIX has a store or warehouse located in your area, you should buy from them. Their prices are the lowest advertised on their site and if you are a premier partner, even better! I buy from them both for personal and for work needs. I deal with a lot of vendors in my role and they will always have the most competitive pricing and their service is amazing and responsive. They are still mainly a consumer retailer though. I can't find EVERYTHING but then again, my company's needs are pretty extensive. We are in the Vancouver area and their delivery times are normally next day or even same day if you really need it and order early enough."

"Excellent service. All the parts arrived well packaged and in good condition, right at the beginning of the estimated shipping time. The Customer service reps I spoke to to make the order were knowledgeable and friendly, and overall it was an excellent experience. Thanks NCIX!"

"VERY RESPONSIVE SENIOR LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Ordered 5 days before an important personal deadline and, initially, there were mistakes made that placed the shipment beyond the deadline.

I was not very happy at all and made it known over the phone.

Early next day, a Senior Manager personally called, apologized for the screw-up and manually fixed the order so it would arrive well before the deadline.

Needless to say, I'm very pleased and impressed and, as the purchaser for my company, I'll definitely use NCIX for the new location rollout this winter.

"I received excellent customer service by Nick Choi. He was extremely helpful with all my inquiries and helped me chose many of my products here at NCIX. He is a great sales representative with great knowledge of vast electronics. I always recommend Nick Choi to my colleagues when it comes to purchases here at NCIX as he always has outstanding customer service."

"Quick and excellent service! Great job!"

"I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by the NCIX site. I bought several times on their website, and every time I had a very high quality service. On my last purchase, I unfortunately came across a product that does not work, so I had to do with Erick Chmara that makes all process for the replacement of my product. This was very fast and in good mood. A big thank you to him for the excellent service I received. I recommend everyone buying your Electronic products on this site. Excellent price, very good services and very fast shipping. What ask more?

Sorry for my english, I'm French ;-)

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.