Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-06-09

The Best Costumer Support NationWide

"I Had the best customer support experience with NCIX out of all the websites i've ordered in the past. They were fast to reply and understanding , they even let me change my order last minute because i wanted better RAM Sticks.

Shoutout to Zane A for being an excellent at customer support

2016-06-08

Stellar service!! A+

"Great customer service from Darrel - went to the trouble to call me back after our call was disconnected and definitely went above and beyond to resolve my concerns. Would absolutely trust NCIX with my business again!"

This review was modified by devonvrc on June 08 2016 11:40:17 AM

2016-06-03

Buyers be warned

"I purchased an SSD and a power supply from NCIX, I have been a long time customer and have never had an issue until now. I waited over 2 weeks for my package to arrive and it never did, I contacted Canada Post that it was shipped by and was told NCIX needed to initiate a trace. I contacted them and they did initiate a trace rather quickly and informed me that is usually takes 10 days to complete and I will hear back shortly.

Fast forward to 17 days later I had heard nothing from the company about my missing package and it still not had arrived. I got an email hoping for good news however I was informed that my package was deemed lost, the real kicker is that according to NCIX I had not purchased additional insurance and would only be refunded $100.

Now here is the deal, the additional insurance is added by default a business practice that I personally do not agree with but I did not change the default to avoid this very situation. However after looking back I noticed it was not added.

So as a consumer I attempted to purchase $281.34 worth of goods from NCIX and because I made that choice I am now going to lose $181.34 I find this completely ridiculous and urge everyone reading this to think twice before buying from this company.

Do your selves a favour and buy from a company that values customer service, I have received nothing but bear minimum emails with passive aggressive tones informing me that all I will receive is $100 and was hung up on when I tried to explain my situation to customer support. It has been 41 days since I've made the mistake of placing an order with them and I still have not received any resolution to my issues.

2016-05-27

Best customer support

"Usually, you need customer support when you have a problem. But, with NCIX, it's almost entertaining to contact the customer support. They are nice and fix all your problem. Best customer support I have ever seen. The customer support agent also follow the problem until its fix. Customer support agent Jonathan is the best.

You could say : Hey, you called customer support, it means you got problem with NCIX? Not really. I often contact the customer support for informations, help to choose a product or to make sure I correctly ordered my stuff.

They are professional, nice to talk and even do joke. As a french canadian, it's not always easy for a not-anglophone to call on the phone so the live chat is the best. Jonathan always answered fast even if he is chatting with 7 people at the same time. This guy is a beast. You would ask him litterally ANYTHING and he would do it. I said ANYTHING.

It happens I buy stuff on Amazon.ca since NCIX doesn't have much gear for phone (meh, no shiitzzle, it's a computer hardware reseller) but when I had to contact Amazon, it was a real pain in the arse. NCIX is always the best.

Products price are mostly lower than other website if not the same. They got very often free ground shipping which is nice. Orders usually leave during the day if you do it early, else it leave the day after. Then it's not NCIX job if it takes 2 days or 3 weeks to come by your house. It usually depends of Canada Post or Purolator.

This review was modified by HoboMcNugget on May 27 2016 09:25:05 PM

2016-05-26

Jon da Don

"Best customer service I have ever had. He clearly loves his job and enjoys helping customers. A++"

This review was modified by Sarhan on May 26 2016 03:23:43 PM

2016-05-24

Best website to buy Pc-related things !

"I bought an FX-8350 and a msi 970a Krait edition motherboard from Ncix.com. The delivery took 2 days ( xpress shipping) which was great and the packaging was secure with a lot of plastic bubble to protect everything. I didn't received a game coupon included with the FX-8350 but the customer support helped me get it really fast and they were really nice."

This review was modified by Demonlogic on May 24 2016 01:09:54 PM

2016-05-21

Best NCIX Employee EVER

"I would've had no idea what laptop to buy if it wasn't for Brad B. He helped me find one that was everything that I wanted for my going to university all while showing exquisite professionalism. He was very friendly, very knowledgeable and above all, had a wonderful sense of humor. I would like to personally thank him for all his hard work. "

This review was modified by Potski on May 21 2016 11:52:57 PM

2016-05-17

Fast and easy, helpful support

"Their customer support staff were very quick to respond to all of my questions, and they were prompt with verification and shipping. I will get my graphics card far sooner then the guaranteed date because of their efficiency.
Not my first purchase from NCIX, and most definitely not my last!
NCIX also had the cheapest price among Newegg, Amazon, and my local computer store, and that is before the mail in rebate! I can't recommend NCIX enough to everyone I know.

This review was modified by xx_andrew on May 17 2016 04:44:05 PM

2016-05-13

Outstanding customer service

"If it wasn't for Brad B., Senior Customer Care Representative, NCIX would have definitely lost a customer. But thanks to his professionalism and care for his customers Brad showed me that NCIX cares about it's customers. He went above and beyond his duties to help me throughout the process of my order and I would like to personally thank him. Well done Brad, your commitment to your job is greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Marco Palladini

This review was modified by tml1967 on May 13 2016 08:22:49 PM

2016-05-13

Best costumer care around.

"I was in the market for a new zowie mouse after about a week of scowering the internet NCIX was the first to stock the one i wanted.. With the zowie recall many stores had problems getting them in stock.

Fast foward to the day they got them in stock and I had no option for free shipping nor eXpress shipping. A quick reply from customer care noted that if it was showing no shipping it would be one of 3 factors. After those 3 factors were ruled out by me and one of the customer care team members. (Brad B) decided he would cover the cost for the shipping. They replied in about an hour and a half the first time and then every 10-30 minutes after that.

I could honestly say that I've never felt more comfortable shopping online. It has made the online shopping experience feel lIke an in store one. They infact did end up giving me free shipping and they might even price match it. You can tell people working there really like their job and that they are not just doing it for the money but rather the passion for computer hardware and to make people happy.

Sincerely,
A Happy NCIX customer.

This review was modified by Kushnmangos on May 13 2016 10:36:51 AM

2016-05-12

Good retailer with great customer service

"Their price matching policy makes them competitive, and their customer support (via email) was fast and very helpful.

They're generally my go-to for computer parts, compared to local competition.

This review was modified by oldskool75 on May 12 2016 07:24:27 PM

2016-05-12

Store with Solid service!

"I bought my entire parts of my new desktop and all of items marked with "in stock" delivered the next day!! I was very happy with packing, of course item was in awesome condition. I also really liked the price. discount on GPU and CPU was higher than any other websites. I tried to find cheaper place so I went around about 5 other technique websites. my best experience with NCIX was the customer service. I had few problems about shipping delay (because it was out of stock) and order cancellation so I called NCIX customer service. The guy who helped me was very polite and caring about my problem. he solved my problems straight forward. I would definitely recommend this site to my friends, family and come back for more stuffs for myself also. "

This review was modified by sg_Wassa_bi on May 12 2016 05:08:40 PM

Brad was awersome!!

"Brad help me with my shipping and what cpu i should choose was almost sending me msg instantly very nice and talkative he should get a promotion "

This review was modified by Linisburned on May 12 2016 05:03:37 PM

2016-05-10

Jon did an awesome job!

"Awesome customer service. Always ready to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. "

This review was modified by Phenora on May 10 2016 04:02:30 PM

2016-05-09

impeccable technical Customer Service

"dialogue with the technician *Darrell* was impeccable despite my poor English. it was clear and precise to help me. I am fully satisfied with the service. I will recommend NCIX."

This review was modified by christ666 on May 09 2016 08:23:18 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.