Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
2016-12-27

Great Service; and improved the app.

"I messaged NCIX mobile App support because a promotion, using their reward points, was not appearing in App (it did however show up on their full site).
Will.i.am.NCIX, fixed the issue, promptly, and courteously.
Because of great customer service, and going that extra mile; NCIX will always get my business.

2016-12-27

Great customer service

"I contacted NCIX through the live chat service and Giang was very prompt in sorting out an issue I had with an order shipment. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks!"

This review was modified by Aureus17 on December 27 2016 11:33:56 AM

2016-12-21

Review

"Hi,

I talked with Giang and he was very helpful in sorting out my issue and did so very quickly.
Hopefully the item will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the great customer service

2016-12-21

Power supply swap

"Giang Tran was able to help me swap out a power supply that was still not in stock after about a month for one that was! I'm hopeful still that I'll have it before Christmas:)"

2016-12-20

Giang did his thang and helped me out

"Today Giang helped me out by hooking me up with a motherboard that I thought became unavailable but apparently I just needed my man Giang to hook me up like a real homie would. Great service from NCIX today "

2016-12-18

Worst warranty service

"I had bought a Galaxy Table S from ncix in 2015 and got damaged. I took it to the store that I had purchased it from September 20 2016 and I was told that they will either repair or replace it since the warranty was still valid. Nevertheless to say that as of today December 18th 2016 I have not received my tab back and despite my call to the headquarters last week and the assurance of rectifying the issue ASAP, I have not heard anything back from them. I am extremely disappointed and will NEVER shop with them again, very frustrating process and misleading information from NCIX has made it very clear that they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. "

This review was modified by Aweera61 on December 18 2016 09:04:13 AM

2016-12-16

Good price great customer service

"I've been buying from NCIX for most of my electronic needs for many years now. Great diversity of products, good availability, generally quick processing time. 9 out 10 the price is the lowest available online or very close to. And if they are not, quick and easy price match procedure. But the best part is the customer service. The few times I had to talk to them to fix an issue was quick and easy. "

2016-12-16

Very good service through online chat (Giang)

"I chatted with Giang,

I benefit of an excellent service, he managed to fulfilled my order which has a backorder item.

I'm very pleased that the advisor succeed to ship all my items :)

2016-12-16

Super friendly and helpful!

"This agent was so helpful with my order! He really took the time to help me, and we had a great conversation as well! I ended up with a better, cheaper product, with a quicker shipping option. I really enjoyed speaking with him and hope that he is commended for a job well done."

This review was modified by nmartin76 on December 16 2016 10:43:52 AM

2016-12-14

Great Customer service from Brad B

"Customer rep did an excellent job! Pricing is awesome as always too.
Keep up the good service!

This review was modified by Hydr01337 on December 14 2016 05:28:55 PM

2016-12-14

Item hasn't shipped in 2 weeks and a half

"I ordered a product on the 25th of November and my order is still stuck on payment validation (They billed my credit card the 25th).

I tolerate mistakes or slow times if you can justify them but I contacted customer support 5 times and no answers whatsoever even 1 week.....

When I got tired of emailing them, I called them directly at 11AM but an automatic message popped up saying they were closed....

Has NCIX gone dark??!! The product was the same price as amazon but since I lked NCIX's reputation I told myself I would encourage them but boy was I wrong. Worst online experience ever.

Oh and btw if an NCIX employee see's this, please contact me to cancel my order, I can't do it online. I'll just buy it on amazon and get it in 2 days...

I have had 1 good experience with them when they RMA'd my motherboard free of hasle, thanks for that at least...

but, none the less, I will not be shopping here again

This review was modified by oChaput on December 14 2016 07:21:24 AM

2016-12-09

Incredibly swift Customer Service!

"I ordered for the first time on NCIX during their Cyber Monday sale. Because it was my first time ordering, I decided to use PayPal checkout instead of going through the process of creating an account. PayPal has been having some difficulties working with retailers lately. (I recently had issues using PayPal as my payment method over at Monoprice.) When I got an email from NCIX saying they hadn't received my payment and, after checking to verify that through my PayPal account I called up NCIX customer service.

The wait was slightly long (about twenty minutes) before I was connected with someone. However, Giang provided me with some instructions so I could pay through PayPal. Normally I wouldn't bother reviewing, however the customer service I received went above and beyond what I expected. PayPal payments usually have a processing delay of 2-3 days.. My payment was verified and the order was processed to be shipped within the hour. I also received a follow-up email from Giang personally letting me know that my payment had gone through and my order would be shipping soon. Well soon was the next day and I am expecting my order to arrive early next week.

Thank you so much Giang from NCIX customer service! I will definitely be shopping with you again, and I now know better to create an account and to keep an extra party (PayPal) out of the equation. It's difficult getting good customer service online these days, but it was refreshing to have my issue dealt with so quickly by a real human being who was knowledgeable and took the extra time to let me know the status of my payment.

This review was modified by UpInSpace on December 09 2016 12:25:44 PM

2016-12-07

Did not disapoint!

"Ordered a couple of things right after black Friday. Found one of items had a cheaper price somewhere else so I requested a price match. Price match got approved and everything went in order!
Shipping took a while so I called customer service to check up and the guy Giang was super friendly and responsive. Definitely made me feel valued as a customer. First time buying but definitely not gonna be the late time!

2016-12-06

Solid Support

"While I was asked by NCIX to write this review, I more or less asked where I could leave them a review because I had no idea a site like this existed.

Darrel, a tech/customer support team member at NCIX, helped me out by putting together an RMA request that was just barely outdated for a laptop I had purchased. Needless to say, this is why I stick to the same company.

This review was modified by AnonPCGuy866 on December 06 2016 04:43:19 PM

2016-12-06

Amazing Phone Customer Service

"I got a BO parts on my order and make me a good price on another item to have my computer faster. Thanks Giang Tran

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.