• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

What is this?

"Great Products, Staff and Store !"

"Great store experience, Smart retailer, patient and a great listener. Offered up some great advice too :)"

"I ordered some PC parts of this company and they were at My door the very next day!

I had a small problem with one of the items and NCIX took care of Me without any problems what so ever

They have alot better pricing on alot of stuff compared to newegg. I will be purchasing alot more from this company in the future.

"Awesome computer, computer parts and electronics retailer. They always have the best prices in town and even better deals when products are on sale. The staff are really friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Design and layout of the new stores is really nice, welcoming and fun to shop at. Physical displays of laptops, tablets and other gadgets are available to experience and test the hardware. Very good online presence through their website as well. Products are well organized into many categories and are easy to find with detailed descriptions, specifications and customer reviews. It's really easy to check if products are in stock at the stores before making the trip to pick them up. Ordering online is a breeze with many shipping options and free pick-up at the stores. NCIX keeps customers well informed when orders have been shipped, delayed or have arrived for pick-up."

"I purchased a Samsung Solid State Drive and needed some
some help. NCIX thru Erick Chmara handled my request promptly and efficiently. Thank you.

"Great prices, and even better service!"

"Customer service was very helpful and went over and above to make sure that I was satisfied as a customer. I will definitely be returning here to purchase more in the future, and will be sure to tell my friends. Erick Chmara was very helpful. "

"Great pre-shipment service.

I realized after placing an order there was a slightly better deal and customer service quickly helped to rectify the change.

"I turned up with a shopping list of what I needed and everything was well priced an in stock. The sales representative was very knowledgable and did a good job of advising me on what I needed."

"SO FAST! 1 day after I placed my order, I got an email telling me it was ready for pick up in store. When I went there to pick up my online order, it was near instantaneous. The representative that helped me, Zenon, was extremely polite and expertly answered any questions I had. After that, he gave me my pick up # and told me to wait till my number is called. Then literally 5 seconds later it was called! Overall, 10/10 experience! "

"I had a problem with a case I bought from them, contacted the online help support. Not only did they apologize and told me about everything. But they replaced the case for a more expensive case (that is the same but looks a bit better) and didnt charge me anything more. Was shipped next morning. GREAT customer service, one of the best in my book."

"Fast, and very friendly service. Jonathan Helped me out several times with my orders and was always willing to help me no matter what, even if it was my mistake.

"Great retailer with good customer support and fast shipping"

"Super good! love the store, super pretty, amazing sales :)"

"The price is decent and the service is pretty fast, enough people i would say. overall a great experience! very recommend! :))"

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.