Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Top Tier care from NCIX CSR.

"Called with an inquiry about a possible user/website error about DDR4 memory I had ordered. (Corsair Vengence LPX) was showing two different pages of the exact same capacity and speed but with two different prices and one showing in stock and one out of stock. (Didn't notice this until after I ordered)
Anyways, Giang did a fantastic job of helping me out, got me a different set of ram so the rest of my order wouldn't be delayed further. He was very fun to chat with while he was helping me out, talking about the new hardware I was getting and sharing my enthusiasm.
If I could give him 100 out of 5 for a star rating I would. Reps like him are one of the reasons I order exclusively from NCIX.

2017-04-18

Helpful, fast and reliable.

"I needed the purchase receipt from an in-store purchase from three years ago and my customer service rep. helped me look it up in a flash. Without their help I would've been unable to get an RMA."

Quick and Helpful

"The person i was connected with was precise and helpful."

Completely ignored

"I sent a ticket through their website and they never bothered to respond. I will likely take my business elsewhere next time given the choice."

2017-04-17

Amazing and friendly service!

"Had a small problem with my order, but I called up NCIX and they resolved it quickly and without a problem. When the graphics card I ordered was out of stock, the customer service rep, Giang, helped me out a lot by choosing a new, better one for me to make sure I could get my delivery on time! Every time I order from NCIX my experience is great. Would recommend. "

Slow Shipping and Handling

"Staff dont seem to know anything about their own system and aren't knowledgeable, takes minimum fifteen minutes to get a dolt on the phone. Takes multiple days for packages to even get dropped off or received by the post. "

Fast and effective service

"I was expecting to have to wait several days before my price match offer was accepted, it was resolved by the next morning. The only snag on an otherwise awesome service was when my bank paused the order, but after a quick call with Giang we were able to figure out the problem and have it solved within a couple hours. Awesome service to be proud of!"

2017-04-13

Great customer service through phone!

"Phoned in for information about my package and Giang Tran, the one serviced me was really friendly and helpful about my situation. 5/5 phone services unlike other electronic retailers."

NCIX Refund

"Called a representative to know how long it would take to receive my order, he was honest and replied it would take a few weeks.

I could not wait a few weeks due to moving around the country and asked if he could refund the order. He did so with no judgment and was very respectful.

I'm very happy with how this was handled, thank you.

2017-04-13

Professional, Efficient and Fast.

"Brad from NCIX is a prime example of why i choose to build and buy from NCIX. Amazingly professional. 10/10"

Best Mate in town!

"Really helpful! Answering all my question blazing fast! "

2017-04-11

Great service

"Had trouble understanding an order process, but thankfully giang was very patient with me."

2017-04-10

Excellent customer service

"I had an issue with my order and I phoned ncix and Giang Tran answered with some serious enthusiasm. Not only did he help me find new parts to fill my order due to the parts I ordered we out of stock he helped me find parts at the same price but much better quality. I've been ordering from NCIX for the past three years and haven't had a single bad experience "

2017-04-05

Brad from NCIX

"Didn't get an NVIDIA promo game code shipped with my new GTX 1080; Brad resolved in about 10 seconds after joining chat. Amazing. "

Montreal
2017-03-31

Excellent service would be an understatement!

"I had ordered for the first time and I needed a gaming headset. I looked up for the best quality/price on google and pretty much went for the first option and it was a great headset. Only problem was that I had not checked how much they had in stock. They weren't out but they only had it in 2 or 3 of their stores in BC so they had to get it to their warehouse before shipping it to me and that couldve taken between 4-8 days when I checked the product details.

Then as I looked for more headsets on the website (same kind) I saw one that was 5$ more and was a much more expensive model that happened to be on sale as well (80$ off) and I thought: "Damn, I couldve gotten the Gears of War edition of a better model". And on top of that this one was available in all of their locations including Ontario which is much closer to where I live (Montreal) and would take less time to ship. So I chatted online with Brad who was extremely courteous and friendly with me and offered me to switch the headphones with the ones I preferred when he noticed that it had not made it to the warehouse yet.

Even though my order had been marked as processed and payment processed as well he switched the item (no additional cost) and sent me the updated invoice instantly with the same 3 year warrantly and ExpressPost I had already paid for.

I am definitely buying again from NCIX in the future and recommending to my friends! I can't wait to get my headset!

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.