Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

THANKS NCIX

This review was modified by titiking on March 30 2016 03:26:24 PM

Review of support from Jonathan Hart

"Hi,

Today I was questioning one of your online support techs, Jonathan Hart, and I just want to mention how well he helped me answer my questions and even save up some money by offering to change one of my ordered PC components by an equivalent one that was a MAJOR DEAL (Kingston DDR3 memory).

Hats of to him for his good service.

Thanks NCIX, thanks Jon!

2016-03-30

Second time ordering and these guys are so amazing!

"Thanks you NCIX everytime I order from you guys is great you always have good discounts going, great customer support. Phone support, Email, Live chat & an amazing request callback feature. The time it takes to go from warehouse to shipping is amazing to ! Ordered March 28th received 90% of order this morning March 30th. Awesome guys thanks!"

This review was modified by neragen on March 30 2016 11:28:41 AM

2016-03-29

Great customer support!

"I've got to give thanks to Jonathan Hart for handling my concerns with a great level of professionalism. "

This review was modified by jeff.t17 on March 29 2016 09:09:21 AM

2016-03-26

Second Order

"First time I ordered was a few years back, and it was good price good delivery. 2nd order recently - EVGA 750W PSU - and I have to say that the price was good and free delivery (only some items come with fd) - delivery was super fast - from Mississauga to Kingston - couple days.
Never had to deal with CS or return/RMA, so can't comment on that part of their biz, but overall very happy.

2016-03-23

Great service and help with my order!

"Overall very pleased with the order and the outcome of the situation that happened with me. I purchased parts through NCIX and they all arrived properly and in a timely matter, But there was problem that I made that was my fault, where I ordered the wrong part that wasn't going to suit my needs. So I contacted their support staff and told them about the problems and asked about what I can do to resolve the issue. A very helpful support member by the name of Darrel was able to tell me what my options were and get everything done(along with getting the rma through) So I could decide and get the actual product that I wanted to get and have the other item returned online or in store properly.

I am very happy with the NCIX business/store, their staff, and the handling of the issue. I will definitely be buying from ncix again.

2016-03-22

Holy Electronics Batman what great customer service

"Had a request for a USB internet dongle and a specific, short HDMI/DVi cable. They had what I need at a very very good price, the cable is a special order and the order was placed right away. "

This review was modified by andiebanana on March 22 2016 01:28:27 PM

2016-03-22

Great customer support rep!

"I had to contact NCIX about a game code related issue and was greeted by Jonathan Hart. He was able to resolve the issue within two hours of contact which is acceptable in today's standard. The procedure was painless and easy. Keep in mind, I had previous contact with a NVIDIA rep regrading the issue and was told to contact NCIX. Jonathan asked for a transcript of the chat which I provided and the issue was resolved!!

Great support and overall a friendly guy.

2016-03-18

John is the best he gets 100 out of 5

"John was great at setting up my invoice so I could pick this up. If I could, I would use john as a butler around my house because of his diligence. Imagine, if you will. A young child having trouble buying a headset. And John swoops in like an Eagle, screeching.. "AHGHHHHH" and fixes all of your problems. That is what you can expect from NCIX. John does not ask for reviews. Reviews ask for John. John does not type replies to our tickets, he just snaps his fingers because he's a wizard, and all is well. "

This review was modified by Qberttk on March 18 2016 03:02:02 PM

2016-03-18

Great Service

"My keyboard died 2 days after i ordered my new one.

Write a ticket to ask to ship it as soon as possible.

Brad B wrote me really quick and ship it right away.

I have bought for at least 3000$ in your company and never had a quick answer like that.

thanks brad

2016-03-17

Why i always choose NCIX

"They always ship fast, and when you need support they know how to help customer :) The best example is today, i made a error with the shipping company, just write a message to the support team and 5min later they change it without any fee :)

Thanks alot Jonathan H.

This review was modified by elfantome on March 17 2016 03:50:47 PM

2016-03-16

Fixed my problem

"Nick did a good job fixing my game code redemption problem, thanks! "

This review was modified by BrandonVervoort on March 16 2016 12:24:33 PM

Quick and excellent help

"Quick and to the point. Great explanation."

This review was modified by mutherfunker on March 15 2016 04:38:27 PM

A+++ service

"The GPU I ordered was out of stock once the build got started (day after order was placed - great speed!). Leadthaniel notified about it, but informed me he thought the card was underpowered compared to the rest of the machine. He recommended a different CPU/GPU combo to make my machine more balanced, along with sticking within my original budget. Fantastic service done very quickly, with MY needs kept in mind, not just trying to upsell. I think you just earned a customer for life, along with a bunch of referrals. Thank you!"

This review was modified by bisklimpkit on March 15 2016 01:19:23 PM

Good price, good service

"I ordered a laptop and had to return it for a refund, but I was pleased with the overall experience with Allan from support. Unrelated to support, the speed at which they process orders could use a little improvement, but nothing major."

This review was modified by simonmerc11 on March 15 2016 11:12:15 AM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.