• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

What is this?

"Jonathan over at live support helped me achieve what i wanted before it got shipped out. He was a huge help and i give him, and his team props. Best Customer Service i have had. "

"I've been in the market for a new computer case, and NCIX had the perfect one on sale. With their shipping options I can even just grab it from their location right by my house instead of paying shipping, and the wait is the same for either. Also with the order I got a helpful call within minutes of placing it, just to confirm all of the details. A+ service."

"I've been dealing with ncix for years, an have never been disappointed. My most recent purchase involved a defective computer component, so I proceeded with the return process. The process was very simple, and instructions were provided on the ncix website. Everything was great. However, when returning my package, canada post charged me over $20 to ship my package. The package was returned, and I received a full refund for my defective item. But the $25 shipping was eating away at me, so I decided to contact ncix support to see if they could do anything for me. During this encounter, I exchanged emails with Erick. He was extremely helpful, and is one of the reasons why ncix is the best online retailer around. I explained my situation, and was very receptive, polite, and patient. Despite all of my orders being closed out, and the fact that I did not even have my receipt handy from the shippig of my package, Erick was able to issue my a refund on the shipping of my original order, and I was given free shipping on my next order. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the service that was provided from ncix. Responses to my emails were quick, and concise, and all of my questions were always appropriately answered. Although my original item was defective, Erick could not have made the process any easier. 10/10 will shop again. "

"I recently purchased a MSI Motherboard, Intel CPU and a CoolerMaster cooler from the store on Mavis Street in Mississauga Ontario. (walk-in)

I called the store to get some info and spoke to Jason who was very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. He listened to what I was asking and gave me a few recommendations and advised me to come into the store so he could further assist me with my product needs.

I went to the Mavis location and met Jason who was again very polite and professional. With the 3 products I was looking for Jason gave me a upper dollar amount and a mid and lower point all along showing me the advantages and draw backs with the different price points.

I went with Jason's suggestions and left the store a very satisfied first time walk-in customer.

Jason's mature, professional demeanor stood out the most for me as a customer. He listened to what I wanted, recommended the products and did not talk above my knowledge level and when he did see that "deer in the headlights" look from me he restated the info in a manner that I did understand.
Jason's customer service/sales skills are to be commended and I wish that more sales people would take the time to listen like Jason did.

In a market that is very competitive it was Jason's skills that sold me on the products.

Greg Fonger

"I have used NCIX for about 7 years now, and in those 7 years I have never had an issue.
I ordered a monitor which was damaged during shipment (Not because of NCIX, so I am still giving shipping 5 stars), and the customer support was excellent; I had received my replacement in less than a week of receiving the damaged monitor. Harley Hutton was extremely helpful in handling my request, and responded to my questions in good time.
I honestly would recommend NCIX to anyone who asked; I haven't had this consistency of quality customer service from any other on-line store.

"Customer Service from NCIX in one was, "Awesome". Friendly and reliable. They got back to me in a matter of hours of posting my concerns.
Well done NCIX

"I've been a customer of NCIX for quite a while, but never bothered writing a review even though I've always had an excellent service.

The items usually ship fast, the prices are good (they garantee the lowest price), and the customer service is one of the best out there.

What made me write this review is actually my recent experience with the technical support.

One of my products wasn't working properly and, even if I was slightly passed the warranty period, Erick Chmara, the employee I spoke with went the extra mile and found a way to open an RMA for me after speaking with his boss. Even though he could just have told me that I was passed the warranty period, he decided to genuinely try to help me.

To me, that's what makes NCIX stand out from the mass: it's human side. Their employees always take the time to write back to you, even for smaller questions and that means a lot.

"I recently built a new machine and had my first return experience with them. I had a bad motherboard. After requesting an RMA my request was transferred to tech support. There was nothing wrong with the tech support itself. But all told there were maybe 5 questions and responses from me. A conversation that could have taken 10 minutes took a full week as i received 1 reply a day. Then once my request was verified i was issued an RMA number but i had to pay for shipping out of pocket. Then there is another delay for processing and then the issue of the exchange or refund. The process took so long i opted for the refund and purchased a new motherboard locally.
if i had opted for an exchange the process could easily have taken in excess of 3 weeks from beginning to end. Having had to make returns to other online retailers in the past and had much faster turn around not to mention no out of pocket shipping cost i cant imagine why i would choose NCIX over one of their competitors.

update: The day after posting this review I received a call from Eric in Tech Support at NCIX who was very apologetic about about my RMA experience. He said that they normally do cover the cost of shipping and and that typically their turn around time is much faster.

I was sent a UPS shipping label and given free shipping on my next order if it requires pay shipping.

Eric seemed sincere. The kind of commitment to customer service demonstrated by following up on my review and contacting me says alot about a company and i will be giving NCIX another shot.

My ratings have been updated reflect my overall experience.

" I bought a desktop computer from NCIX about 5 years ago and that was a good experience in itself.
A recent move has forced me to go to a wireless router and add a wireless USB adapter to my desktop.

Things didn't go as smooth as the wireless advertising adds would have you believe. After many hours of internet research, 2 hours on the phone with Linksys (who told me it was a Windows problem) and another fun hour with Microsoft (who tried to get me to pay for tech support and finally said it was a problem with my computer to get me off the phone).

A call to NCIX tech support had me talking to Darrel. He gave me a list of things to do and asked me to call back if things did not work. A few clicks and restarts later and things are working as they should.

I was happy with my purchase and kept NCIX as a potential option for my next purchase, but the that kind of tech support and only a 5 minute queue delay has me convinced that NCIX is where I will buy in the future. Will also recommend to friends and family

"I honestly cannot believe how high quality and affordable the products at NCIX are. Not only are the products good but the sales reps and overall store environment are even better! You can always count on NCIX to have the products you need in stock and if they don't they are able to provide you with numerous other solutions to get the product when you need it."

"Great service and cheapest prices around."

"I loved my experience at the store of NCIX to pick up my product. I find the Website unorganized and in need of an update quickly but I still really enjoy shopping through them. I bought a mouse online and got it shipped for free to their store and picked it up there after 2 weeks (it took time since it was ground shipping from the opposite side of the country). Lovely store, great design, clean, large and very friendly and helpful staff.

I would shop there again for sure.

"Good selection of items, Good quality of items and overall a good feel/store environment the only thing i don't like is how they charge you return items and their return policy isn't very good but overall goos store"

"I sent the below Email to NCIX after they helped me with a catastrophic motherboard hardware failure on a new PC they built for me.

I hope it will speak for itself... needless to say I recommend NCIX to everyone as they stand by their work and help out with warranty issues as well to achieve full satisfaction.

"Great Allan, thanks for all your help. You have been awesome and I appreciate your help big time.

I am a regular customer with you guys and NCIX is great as usual.

Please feel free to forward this Email to your supervisor as I would like you to get acknowledgment for your great work.

This issue is a big deal in my life and getting the help I needed greatly reduced my anxiety I was experiencing after this hardware failure last night, thank you again, cheers Gabe"

"Excellent service and great selection and great prices. Plus there technical support is top notch! Such an amazing company, would recommend to anyone needing high quality computer parts, technical support and advice!"

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.