• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

What is this?

"I turned up with a shopping list of what I needed and everything was well priced an in stock. The sales representative was very knowledgable and did a good job of advising me on what I needed."

"SO FAST! 1 day after I placed my order, I got an email telling me it was ready for pick up in store. When I went there to pick up my online order, it was near instantaneous. The representative that helped me, Zenon, was extremely polite and expertly answered any questions I had. After that, he gave me my pick up # and told me to wait till my number is called. Then literally 5 seconds later it was called! Overall, 10/10 experience! "

"I had a problem with a case I bought from them, contacted the online help support. Not only did they apologize and told me about everything. But they replaced the case for a more expensive case (that is the same but looks a bit better) and didnt charge me anything more. Was shipped next morning. GREAT customer service, one of the best in my book."

"Fast, and very friendly service. Jonathan Helped me out several times with my orders and was always willing to help me no matter what, even if it was my mistake.

"Great retailer with good customer support and fast shipping"

"Super good! love the store, super pretty, amazing sales :)"

"The price is decent and the service is pretty fast, enough people i would say. overall a great experience! very recommend! :))"

"Excellent service!
Knowledgeable staff and a great environment.

"Jonathan Hart answered the phone in a great mood and was very helpful. Though the site was promoting free shipping, I was going to be charged 10$ to ship the one item I was about to order. Jonathan fixed the issue in a timely manner and stuck on the phone to ensure that the order had gone through properly and without the shipping charge. In this day and age of terrible or even non-existent customer service, it was a breath of fresh air to be served happily by somebody who was in Canada, was obviously comfortable speaking in English, knew what they were doing/talking about, and provided speedy service. Kudos."

"Bought a TV Aug. 30th 2014 on sale and received it broken. I let them know right away and hoped for a quick resolve. I paid the extra insurance so I was not worried. Some issues and a wait but resolved in a fair manner.

Thanks Chris for resolving the issue.

"Website Layout is outdated and ugly.
Lots of products to choose from, even though they are quite overpriced. If you shop in-store, like i do, the staff are very experienced, friendly, and welcoming. Overall, Very good service, but high prices.

"I just got finished talking to Johnathan Hart, fantastic service. Resolved my problem right away. It was a real pleasure to deal with someone who cares"

"Excellent Services !
Best Price in Market !
I am buying my electronics from NCIX.com forever

"Good customer service!

I ordered a gpu with a mail-in rebate from them. When I finally got around to installing it 3 weeks later, I found out it had no drivers for my OS. However, the 15-day return period had passed and I'd even cut the upc off the box to get the mail-in rebate.

I talked to a service rep and was still able to return it for in-store credit (minus restocking fee)! I don't think any other retailer would've done that.

"Great product, great service. Had some minor issues that aren't even worth mentioning because they were dealt with almost immediately and to my complete satisfaction. Highly recommend NCIX!"

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.