Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

What is this?

2015-11-14

"Jonathon was very helpful and courteous, great customer service. He helped me look for an invoice for a product i had purchased a while back which i had to rma. He was very kind, helpful and nice to talk to. Will continue to support NCIX. Great work, keep it up."

This review was modified by k_swaich on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Fantastic customer service. I've been a customer of NCIX online store since 2007 and have never been disappointed.

Any hiccup I've experienced has been resolved above and beyond my expectations.

This review was modified by kdnewton-75565 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"Brad B (Customer Care Representative) was extremely helpful in providing information regarding a price match on an order. He was knowledgeable and courteous, going out of his way to see that all my questions were answered. NCIX has been, and continues to be my favorite online site for ordering electronics.

This review was modified by alstein on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-09

"Fantastic customer service and excellent prices. I've ordered lots of parts from NCIX.com over the past couple of years, and have had excellent service. They are quick to respond to questions/concerns and have always gone above and beyond to satisfy my needs. I had issues with getting an order processed a few days ago, sent an email and got a reply back from CSR Jonathan Hart really quickly with a solution and I was able to place my order."

This review was modified by Maxamillion-X72 on November 11 2015 03:44:02 PM

2015-11-06

"Great service with a tech called Darell. These guys are always helpful when I have troubles with my products. Plus they always give very fast responds. No wonder it's my 2nd time I am buying a computer at NCIX.com. I hope they keep the good work and thanks again! "

2015-11-05

"I make a lot of purchases at NCIX and will continue after the customer support I received. While purchasing a SSD the weekly special price didn't pull through at the checkout and by the next morning the team at NCIX had corrected the issue with no problems. I greatly appreciate the service and the quick resolution of the problem. Thank you!"

2015-11-05

"Jon was the best guy I spoke with every support from ncix is great really never had any problem with them but Jon as made my day I had question about my i7 and it gave fast and reliable answer that I cannot forget Thanks ncix"

2015-11-05

"I'd like to thank Darrel Graeme for the excellent tech support! Highly recommend NCIX for
their very competitive pricing and quality service which the other big competitor lacks.

2015-11-05

"When I call them, they have very good service. I'm glad that order from NCIX. But I had to waite for 1 week to get my item shipped, it's quick long. Specially, when I paied for express shipping."

2015-11-04

"First, let me say that I have been buying from NCIX for many many years.

During my time I have always found them to be good guys, but when they did the expansion and opened up more stores (from the initial Richmond) I found that they dropped down quite a bit in the customer service area.

Since then they have been getting better and better, and today.. well today was simply incredible. Today they are right back to being the good guys that their reputation was founded on.

I spoke with Rob Stewart over the phone in Toronto to place my order and he was excellent. He found the products I wanted, recommended better quality products that I might enjoy (I did), and even found ways to save me the most money and really stretch my already tight budget. On top of that he knew that my order was time sensitive and did everything he could to ensure my order was on time and accurate, including following up with me via E-mail. That kind of customer care is unreal this day and age, and it's the exact reason NCIX has been able to expand. They take CARE of their customers, but it didn't stop there.

I was trying to locate the very last item that was integral to my build. In fact it wasn't on the shelf at all but it was an open box product and it was the very last in all of the locations NCIX had. After being given the number from Rob I called the location to see if it was available, I was connected by accident to the warehouse area to Brab B. Brad politely explained that the warehouse didn't take customer calls directly but he understood the predicament I was in and offered to take my number down and see if he could locate the item himself.

Not only did he find the item and call me back, but then on top of it he asked me to give him to confirmation number of my order so that he could personally make sure it was dealt with. My order was then shipped 2 hours later.

Between Rob in Toronto working the phone's and Brad in Vancouver working in the warehouse I was completely taken care over and the entire process was streamlined.

TL:DR Rob in Toronto is awesome. Brad in Vancouver is awesome. NCIX takes really good care of their customers.

2015-11-03

"Great prices, fantastic customer service. One member of their team in particular (Jonathan Hart) went above and beyond to make sure my order went through smoothly. A+++ Would buy from again!"

2015-11-03

"Buying my PC from NCIX was the best decision I could have made. They were prompt with keeping me up to date on my order - letting me know where in the process they were, that all my chosen parts were compatible etc. - and just made things very smooth. I found they had competitively priced parts for everything I wanted, and I loved that they offered a further stage of assembly involving burn-in testing which I took advantage of because frankly I'd no idea what I was doing assembling it myself. On top of all that, the cost of shipping was crazy cheap (it cost me less than $30 have it shipped from BC to Ontario in only 5 days via Purolator).

Their customer service is fantastic too, they promptly reply to e-mails (less than 20 minutes between my sending an e-mail and their replies) and really helped me out when I was having issues with the physical installation of my GPU. I heartily recommend purchasing either parts or a whole build from NCIX to anybody!

2015-11-03

"The support on NCIX is very helpful and respond very fast. They were very fast and polite while responding. I would recommend people NCIX.com to my friends when they are buy pc parts."

2015-11-03

"amazing online store! my satisfaction levels are over the top haha love the costumer service in shipping cant go wrong with ncix"

2015-11-02

"I'm writing especially to commend the customer service I received from Jonathan Hart. I had a concern regarding an order, and not only did he resolve it within the hour, he did it in a professional and conscientious manner that left me feeling my taken seriously, and that my business was valued.
Many thanks, Jonathan for your help and support.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.