Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Great service

"I love this company. Nothing else to say."

2017-03-23

Excellent Service... Not-so-great Waiting Time

"My experience at NCIX was great as always. I spend a lot of money here each year, so it's nice to see great customer service in return. While it did take several phone calls for me to finally connect with a representative, Giang was an excellent help; He understood what I needed, and was able to do it for me, without having to give him any additional information.

I love supporting a local Canadian business - and speaking with someone from the same city is a plus - but the amount of effort it takes to connect with an agent is a little unreasonable, I find. It took me countless phone calls over the span of my day before Giang finally called me back just as I ended my last phone call; This is after having been told I am first in line to speak to a representative numerous times. I'm sick at home today, so I have my entire day to spend calling, but normally I am extremely busy, and not getting a call back after having been promised one is much less than desirable. Excellent work otherwise, Giang - I will continue to do business with NCIX.

2017-03-23

Wonderful and Informative

"Giang was very helpful and informative. He provided me an option that suited my needs and didn't pressure me at all, giving me time to think by allowing me to stay on hold so I could read some reviews and see if it worked with my custom build.

He also offered a range of different PSU's to replace the one that was not in stock, both in prices and efficiency. Based on his knowledge I was able to make the decision to purchase one that fulfilled my needs and also gave me peace of mind that my build had a 1) PSU with a great warranty 2) efficient PSU 3) PSU that will last me a few builds if I needed it to.

Thanks again Giang and NCIX team!

2017-03-22

Zane and Brad are crazy good

"These gentlemen show an excellent level of knowledge, customer service, and character. I do not feel like I am talking to a Customer service rep but a friend/acquaintance who just knows a lot of stuff about computers. Great Recommendations. Cheers!"

Ram order

"I ordered the panram ninja series 8gb ddr3 ram but after around 21 days i got told that it was out of stock. I got refunded and i asked if there was a possibility the get another ram or a discount and i got helped by Brad in getting another for a little reduced price and faster shipping. I am really happy and gratefull with the help i received.

I am really thankfull for the help i received from Brad

Great support

"Giang from customer service was very helpful in swapping a unit that had to be back ordered into a similar NAS model that was in stock. Helped our business a lot since customer was waiting."

2017-03-21

new computer build

"Giang was very helpful in getting my order setup correctly. I had placed an order online, however once i found out that the motherboard was on backorder, i placed a call into the customer service line and was assisted by Giang in finding another board that would work for my system. Was easy to do and the tech was very helpful in getting my order fixed up and sent out. Thanks."

2017-03-21

Great service fast and helpfull staff

"Super happy with my service they got my order shipped really fast always love calling ncix they are super helpful and always a good friendly chat "

2017-03-20

Quick resolution!

"Thank you Giang for helping me out right away, got my order straightened out and proper refunding sorted. Thank you very much!"

2017-03-17

Great team !

"Glad I could count on such a great team for all my computer parts shopping... you know how it goes, sometimes you just need to chat with customer service to clarify or to change an order.

Had an excellent experience with NCIX every time, gladly recommend !

This guy is the Bomb

"Giang was really helpful, funny and knew exactly how to handle the situation I had. We had some good laughs. "

2017-03-16

Great Experience with NCIX REP!!

"Was an awesome time to speak with Giang Tran,of customer support today with NCIX.Not only did he answer all my questions gave me insight as to what to look for in 3rd smaller build everyday puter.Saved me money and is now sending me a stronger Power supply than i originally ordered. Thank you so much for your help today.Pleasure to speak with you.Customers need more dudes like this to help with assistance!Cheers"

Positive results

"2 Items were on backorder. Contacted NCIX via chat to cancel due to time sensitivity. Brad was very helpful and quickly voided the orders and issued a full refund. Will order from again in the future."

NCIX is simply the best

"I called in to inquire about a price change for an item ordered. Not only was Giang friendly and helpful, he was able to process the difference as a refund. NCIX has the best customer service and why I continue to shop there after more than 13 years (since I discovered it)."

2017-03-15

Sincere customer service

"To whom it may concern,

I contacted NCIX about a shipping order that was on hold from the manufacturer.
The customer service representative Giang from BC was not only informative, he was also a very pleasant and enthusiastic person to communicate with. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service and understanding he and NCIX provided.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.