Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

What is this?

2016-03-18

Great Service

"My keyboard died 2 days after i ordered my new one.

Write a ticket to ask to ship it as soon as possible.

Brad B wrote me really quick and ship it right away.

I have bought for at least 3000$ in your company and never had a quick answer like that.

thanks brad

2016-03-17

Why i always choose NCIX

"They always ship fast, and when you need support they know how to help customer :) The best example is today, i made a error with the shipping company, just write a message to the support team and 5min later they change it without any fee :)

Thanks alot Jonathan H.

This review was modified by elfantome on March 17 2016 03:50:47 PM

2016-03-16

Fixed my problem

"Nick did a good job fixing my game code redemption problem, thanks! "

This review was modified by BrandonVervoort on March 16 2016 12:24:33 PM

Quick and excellent help

"Quick and to the point. Great explanation."

This review was modified by mutherfunker on March 15 2016 04:38:27 PM

A+++ service

"The GPU I ordered was out of stock once the build got started (day after order was placed - great speed!). Leadthaniel notified about it, but informed me he thought the card was underpowered compared to the rest of the machine. He recommended a different CPU/GPU combo to make my machine more balanced, along with sticking within my original budget. Fantastic service done very quickly, with MY needs kept in mind, not just trying to upsell. I think you just earned a customer for life, along with a bunch of referrals. Thank you!"

This review was modified by bisklimpkit on March 15 2016 01:19:23 PM

Good price, good service

"I ordered a laptop and had to return it for a refund, but I was pleased with the overall experience with Allan from support. Unrelated to support, the speed at which they process orders could use a little improvement, but nothing major."

This review was modified by simonmerc11 on March 15 2016 11:12:15 AM

Best at what they do !

"The staff is awesomely nice , the products always in mint condition , the prices are the lowest they can ; let's face it it IS the best computer retailer in Canada"

2016-03-11

NCIX Always Makes It Work

"Brad B, thank you very much for your great service. Very much appreciate you refunding the shipping. Couldn't have asked for a better resolution to a out of stock, discontinued item."

This review was modified by tyyle on March 11 2016 06:52:09 PM

2016-03-11

Great customer service !

"Nick helped me out with all my question's I was asking ! He was very speedy with responses as it was via email. I order a lot of stuff online and it rare to get this kind of customer service. I can't speak for the rest of NCIX but Nick was great !"

This review was modified by steved101 on March 11 2016 05:21:59 PM

2016-03-04

Super Satisfied!

"Jon was very helpful in addressing my questions and concerns. I was extremely satisfied with the customer service."

This review was modified by Kismet_2 on March 04 2016 05:47:05 PM

Constantly impressed

"I have been a long time customer at NCIX and so far always will be. It's always a pleasure to shop there when you know you'll get it at a deal. Having weekly sales and weekend specials makes me browse through endless pages of products. Sure like many stores I've had to return some stuff or had 1 or two pricing issues, but never ever have I had any problem returning something or getting a refund. They are the first place I check for my electronics. Shipping is always processed quickly. I like to get my stuff fast and they are my go to place. Bottom line NCIX is my favorite electronic store and don't plan on switching yet. Thank you to all NCIX Staff for your kind and valuable work you make my day."

Above and beyond !

"My family and I ordered a laptop for one of our brothers in BC. It's his birthday and we don't get to see him very much so we thought we would surprise him with something that would enable us to stay in contact with more often. So this is a pretty big gift, so we thought we would have, if possible , a message saying "Happy birthday Jeremy, form your family" placed inside the box. Not only was this done for our family, NCIX made a custom animation with a birthday cake and the words being said by a mouse haha.

Needless to say this is above and beyond what was asked for and very appreciated. This will mean a lot to him and does mean a lot to the family. Thank you very much for such amazing costumer service .

Jonathan Hart and all else involved thank you again. Our continued use of NCIX is guaranteed with this.

This review was modified by Paulhatt on March 03 2016 04:54:16 PM

2016-03-03

Best support i've ever had in my entire life.

"Ok so first of all I've talk to a guy named Jon in the live chat and let me tell you that this guy is the man. I bought a gtx 970 and had some difficulties with Canada post but this guy fixed everything. the prices are insane and the support is even more insane . I recommend anyone who want to buy electronic things on internet to go on ncix.com .

Have a wonderful day and good online shopping ! :)

This review was modified by Louis-PhilippeClusty on March 03 2016 04:02:50 PM

2016-03-01

Flawless customer support

"A staff member named Allan was extremely helpful in dealing with a hardware issue with my MSI gaming laptop I had recently purchased. There was no fuss or silly questions. The first statement from the ncix rep is whether id like a full refund (all costs and no restock fee) or a complete replacement of the same model. after that the next steps were made very easy and I was left very satisfied with the overall experience even after the hardware glitch (and we all know those things happen with electronics regardless of quality) and will be a returning customer for my future cpu needs, and will be recommending to all my friends with an inkling to purchase anything nerdy to go to ncix."

This review was modified by jessef88 on March 01 2016 07:27:43 PM

2016-03-01

Best customer care ever

"fast reliable customer care. gets the job done FAST and effectively"

This review was modified by Dwight_R on March 01 2016 05:01:05 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.