• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"They helped me find my products in a friendly and professional manner. Prices are competitive, reasonable. I would shop there again. "

"Good service in store!
Thanks ncix

"low priced items compared to other stores"

"This customer service solved my problem fast."

"Initial purchase was great and when I needed technical support and had to replace my motherboard, the service was beyond great. Timely and organized! Erick Chmara is an exceptional service provider!"

"I had ordered an NVIDIA Shield Tablet 32GB along with all of its accessories as an early Christmas gift. After a few days of use, it was found that the tablet's stylus wasn't working properly and I had to submit an RMA in order to get a new tablet. There were some hiccups during this process but in the end, I received a working tablet!

During the whole RMA process, Erick Chmara, a technical support specialist, was keeping me updated on the whole process. Erick went above and beyond with the amount of support he provided. Erick always quickly replied to my responses (sometimes even minutes after!), and made sure everything worked out in the end. I could not have asked any more from Erick and I appreciate all his support given.

I am very satisfied with the outcome of this and am so impressed with the customer support team at NCIX!

"I have always found NCIX my first stop when i have to buy any electronics item. My whole PC is built from parts that i ordered from that place. The fact is that i check on amazon pricing , and even if something is 5-10% cheaper on amazon i still get it from NCIX because i know they will have my back (speaking from two very well handled) experiences. The quick order processing on one side , their customer service is just second to nun for me. I dealt with Erick Chmara the last time i had an issue on a product i had bought a very long time ago and they made sure they could do whatever they could to make sure they made the shitty situation A OK.

"My purchase experience of NCIX was a rough one. I initially make a purchase on Nov 17th of an NCIX PC. Prior to the purchase, I had asked one of the online reps, via their IM chat, if these PC's will get built in the warehouse then get shipped to wherever I pick it up and the online rep said yes. Everything went downhill after this...until this one In-store technician in Mississauga basically leveled out my purchase experience.

NCIX's online side of customer service didn't bother to reply to any of my requests until I had to call them 4-5 times to get someone to look into my order. Finally some sales rep guy in Mississauga store says that the parts have shipped to them now (after 2 weeks)! So I was just stumped by the fact that I was incorrectly informed by their own customer service reps! They said the typical lead time was 7 to 10 business days so they were already late... and to realize that it took them 2 whole weeks to ship parts from their BC location to ON location (c'mon, Canada can be big but it never takes 2 weeks to ship something across the country.... =.=)

Here is when things start to turn out for the better. Andrew Pham, the in-store tech at the Mississauga retail store, saw that my order was very well late and he made sure that he'll get the PC ready and tested within 5 days (I picked it up on Friday Dec 5th). The conversation I had with him was far more better than whom I had to deal with over the phone/online reps.

Then about week or so, the PSU was faulty... the fan made grinding noises whenever I leave the PC on for 3-4 hours. So I called Andrew and he didn't hesitate to tell me to bring it in and he'll swap out the PSU. I didn't have to provide him the video of the loud PSU nor tested the PC to recreate the issue, he just took my word for it and proceeded to swap out the PSU. And I was pretty much out of the store within the hour.

I initially had decided to never shop from NCIX again from the kinds of purchasing experiences I had with them (this instance wasn't the only time where their online store services failed to impress me) but from what I experienced at their retail location, I will reconsider purchasing from them again... but this time, I'm going only in-stores. :) Because of Andrew's courteous and prompt customer services, I will give this review 5/5 stars.

"NCIX team support is very efficient. I am satisfied of the services delivered to the customers. The prices are better than other shops and shipping process is tight. I have experienced some manufacturing problems and I was very well helped by Erick Chmara from the Technical Support team in British Columbia. After several messages, I was delighted to see that the team is very kind, sympathic and helpfull. It would be interesting to have more shops like NCIX here in Quebec. The customer service is worth it."

"Fantastic service as always! I had an issue with my CPU cooler and Darrel made sure that I was a satisfied customer. The exact model of cooler was no longer stocked by NCIX, so they generously gave me the new model for no extra charge (shipping was free too). Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive :) I can not say enough good things about NCIX. I rarely (and very rarely at that) buy computer components from other retailers. Thanks again for being an awesome company!!"

"Just had a great experience with Brad B. sorting out a free game offer that came with my new AMD video card. It's always nice to have great service from folks who truly care! Well done!"

"NCIX always has the cheapest prices around. I have ordered and put together many PC's through them. I always receive my orders fast and in perfect condition. I had one item which was defective, I simply did an RMA request through Tech support with Erick Chmara, he accepted it right away and shipped a new item."

"I ALWAYS buy from them and here's why :

Fast service (except when low or no stock or BO)
Fast shipping
Great support
Great Price
Price match
Often free shipping include or less than 20$ for express
LOTS, LOTS AND LOTS OF DEALS
Canadian company

If you live in Québec, you pay only a 5% tax which is very cool.

"Speedy customer service on resolving my RMA case!"

"NCIX pointed me to this site but didn't tell me to give any glowing reviews. NCIX is at the top of their game when it comes to the website. Where they excel is customer care. Before sales questions by email are answered thoroughly. Advice can be relied on and trusted. After service and RMA is as simple as it gets. If they didn't have to rely on shipping companies to get the items to the customers they wouldn't have any competition.

I have been buying 90% of my PC and tech gear from these guys for going on 10 years. The parts for my first PC build were bought here. One argument in all that time. Over that time they have just gotten better. They are my most trusted source of PC gear.
Ask for Erick C. He gets 5 stars.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.