• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"Good price on their products. Sale reps are knowledge and provide very good customer service. I deduct 1 star from return/refund is because they do charge re-stocking fee."

"Computer parts are not worthy to review since you can get anything and be the same from elsewere. What i want to review is the excellent help I received from the email support. Fast and always willing to get the best out of everything I asked. From Bank tranfers to information about availability on items that I hadn't received yet. Fast and clear all the times I asked for anything. Definately my next computer build store."

"excellent products and some of the best prices in vancouver"

"Such an amazing chain of stores. Great layout, clean, well-stocked, well staffed. They are all knowledgeable, polite, quick and I have never been let down by them or the stores.

When something on special is out of stock in one store, they have done inventory checks and asked other stores to hold products! Today, it was getting informed advice on a new router to replace one that the wifi died on.

They have never failed me, and I doubt they ever will.

"Got a $1200 PC from these guys. Shipped way faster than I thought it would, got to me within a week and that was after they put everything together and tested it. When it got to me there was no damage to the PC at all, was packed very well. I didn't run into any problems, other than installing the video card, but that was nothing more than a user error, computer works great! Going to be buying from them again!

Another thing is their customer service! I had asked so many questions both from the customer service department and the PC department and everything was answered very good within the time they say they will answer (1-2 days). Very happy with them.

"I needed a power supply for a HP slimline computer and HP Canada was not very helpful. I contacted NCIX tech support to see if they could help me as I couldn't find what I needed in the hundreds of PS they had. I got a very quick and polite answer back asking for more info on the computer so they could check HP for the specs. Again I got a quick reply with one option NCIX had for the power supply. I thank Erick Chmara for the excellent service and politeness."

"-Found all the parts I wanted for a complete build
-Was going to build myself, but for $50 only I was saved a lot of time and potential frustration
-Got three items discounted on the price match
-Only issue was stripped thumb screw on the case's side panel. I was sent a replacement within one day by the warranty people (Darrel Graeme) so not a huge deal. Just figured since they built the system that should have been picked up right away.

Overall, very happy with my new computer (why did I wait so long to get an SSD?) and my experience with NCIX so far. Will shop NCIX again for parts or a full system when needed.

"Very happy with NCIX's Customer service. I had a defective item in my latest order and the service guy (E. Chmara) made the RMA process very easy. Witch such great and fast customer service, I definitely won't be afraid of doing business with them again!"

"Great prices, especially with allowing price matching (and approving those requests quickly). Customer service is always fast to respond to questions, flexible to accomodate requests (e.g., adding an item to an order) and my recent RMA process was a very positive first-time experience.

Only disappointment is that I find more of my orders are coming from the Ontario warehouse, which means longer shipping times as a BC customer. Other than that, all other aspects are excellent and I would highly recommend NCIX.

"I recently purchased a video card from NCIX. Unfortunately, it was not compatible with my system and I had to return it. I thought the RMA process would be arduous and I would have to fight for it.

I have to say I was quite wrong. I was helped by a very professional and helpful Technical Support Specialist named Erick Chmara.

He worked with me to resolve the issue, get the RMA and went beyond what I was expecting. For that I am extremely grateful and recommend dealing with NCIX. I have bought many times from them and it is the first time I had to use their RMA system.

I will do business again with them. Thank you Erick.

"Ordered a custom PC build off these guys recently and I must say...wow!! Awesome prices, great customer service, called a couple times during the build to ask them to change parts or for status update and they were more than accommodating. Always a pleasure with NCIX, I've ordered many other pieces from them, but after receiving this PC had to write a review, the tech who built it did fantastic, very clean and professional looking build, he clearly understood exactly what I was looking for. I'm not taking my business anywhere else!! Thanks NCIX!"

"The customer service at NCIX was excellent. When there was a misunderstanding of information obtained from the website, I expressed my concerns and they were heard and acknowledged. In addition, the staff worked with me to find a solution to still provide me with the product I required at no additional cost. While doing so, they even found that I was entitled to a small refund, and processed that immediately. I was extremely happy with the service. "

"Just a shout out for Erick Chmara. The first time Ive ever done an RMA was with NCIX and the experience couldnt have been better. Erick did everything I could have asked for and more. My RMA ended up being painless and I will definitely be shopping with NCIX from now on.

Thanks again Erick, keep up the good work :)

"A note to say thank you to Leadthaniel, a Tech Support staff member at the Ricmond BC store. He helped with an issue I had in my newly purchased computer from NCIX. Polite, professional, responded in a positive way to my expressed frustration. Thanks again Leadthaniel. If I have a concern about NCIX, it is based on the sales experience at the Coquitlam store. I recommend that time be taken to walk the buyer through the new computer system. This did not happen and I had to go back to the store once with the computer, and two other times via phone before I got in touch with Leadthaniel, who provided good technical support and advice."

"I was looking for a new workstation that was incredibly powerful, but extremely quiet. I based my build on one of NCIX's Extreme Gaming platforms, but completely customized the components to fit my needs. The Sales staff was extremely helpful in making recommendations to suit my needs and were very communicative when some components I requested were back ordered and made other suggestions to me.

The system was built and shipped to me in about a weeks time and it was packed extremely well and I received every component box with all the contents that it came with. The build was extremely tight and clean and care was taken to cable the system as clean as possible.

Tech support was very responsive to some concerns I had with the performance of the SSD's I had ordered and quickly provided me an RMA number for me to exchange them.

Overall, an extremely positive experience throughout the whole purchasing experience and I would certainly order a system with NCIX again and I would highly recommend NCIX to anyone.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.