Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.

Excellent Service from Giang @ NCIX

"Today I called NCIX support to cancel a partially filled order as a product had become back ordered (I planned to order from a competitor who had the item in stock). I ended up talking to Giang who was very friendly and helpful. He managed to track down the item for me from out east and have it sent to me. It was time sensitive for me, and I really appreciate the effort and service. I've always had a good experience with NCIX and this will definitely bring me back for more business. Thank you. "

This review was modified by JasonCdn on March 01 2017 05:45:02 PM

Video card replacement

"Brad was the one that helped me and it was very useful as i gave him the information i had about the video card and i asked if i needed anything else before ordering the video card i needed and turned out i needed a better power supply so it helped a lot and i would have been stuck with a paper weight without him"

This review was modified by Kobe.H on March 01 2017 04:00:08 PM

Fantastic service.

"I just wanted to commend the wonderful, and tact service of your company. Giang, your associate very quickly and effectively took my rather annoying situation and turned it into a pleasant customer service experience. I just want to say thank you so much for helping me with my problem, and I am glad that I was helped by Giang today. "

This review was modified by animatedbreaktv on March 01 2017 02:30:01 PM

Amazing customer service.

"Had an inquiry to the status of my order. Spoke to Brad. My question answered in a timely manner, and all problems were solved to my satisfaction. Amazing customer service. "

This review was modified by tangeto on March 01 2017 01:45:01 PM

Brad's the man!

"Living in the rural area it is always hard getting shipping. I started a chat conversation with Brad and he was able to not only ship it to my post office but was also able to swing the free shipping as well. Really appreciate the extra mile he went. After dealing with NCIX for almost 10 years, there is a reason I keep coming back. Thanks NCIX"

This review was modified by rkbrock on March 01 2017 10:00:07 AM

Not enough power!

"While attempting to add an additional item to my order, your tech support also noted that a power supply which was back ordered was perhaps not the best item for my application. He suggested a more powerful supply which was in stock and cheaper!! Thanks Giang, for your assistance with our build!!!"

This review was modified by drideout on March 01 2017 09:00:01 AM

Amazing elevator music..

"Giang was great to speak and deal with. He answered questions quick regarding my held up payment (Not fault of NCIX). I responded to his email to me once I cleared up the issue with Visa and he processed payment. Great phone call."

This review was modified by craigwharding on February 28 2017 12:15:22 AM

GREAT Customer Support

"I got on an online chat with Brad, and let me say, he was a legend. We wanted to pick up a drive from the BC NCIX Warehouse, and even though we backed out and didn't follow through, Brad answered all my questions and even offered to expedite our order (we needed a drive ASAP in order to make the Fed Ex cut off time). If I ever have a question, I hope Brad is the one to help."

This review was modified by Luneb0rg on February 28 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-24

NCIX has excellent customer support!

"Very friendly and prompt service. Handle any and all of my inquiries to my satisfaction. I've placed many orders and plan on placing many more. Best computer hardware etailer in Canada."

This review was modified by gigamike32 on February 28 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-02-24

Free shipping with reward points

"Brad Solved free shipping problem very quickly to my satisfaction.

Thanks

Serge

This review was modified by slarouc on February 28 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-02-23

Great online support Got my issue quickly resolved through their chat support.

"I've been a happy NCIX customer for several years, and bought multiple PC's and parts from them over that time.
On my most recent PC purchase, I used their online support (chat) for the first time as I could not find the Windows product key.
After having me look at the usual places, support got in touch right away with their assembly guys, and they did learn from them, at the same time as I did, that the tiny Microsoft sticker I had seen on the case was like a scratch ticket. Scratching it revealed the code. Problem solved in a few minutes.
Every online store will be nice to you at the moment you buy. It is when you go back for support, even for small things like the above, that you see which one really care.
Bravo NCIX!
BTW: If you ever have to scratch such a sticker, be careful as it is easy to smudge the code away!

This review was modified by ebbzy on February 28 2017 12:00:31 AM

Great customer service

"Hi, Giang was very helpful and understood what I needed. Everything was taken care of very quickly!"

This review was modified by cc_17 on February 28 2017 12:00:30 AM

Super service

"I had forgotten to add an item to my order.

They handled order changes and the order even shipped out on the same day.

Customer service Giang was super helpful and friendly

This review was modified by steelweaver1 on February 28 2017 12:00:28 AM

good service

"amazing service, they will solve everything of you order"

This review was modified by ng_d4rk on February 28 2017 12:00:24 AM

SPEEDY

"When calling in to have my issue resolved. Giang was very friendly, efficient and quick.
Giang. He had my payment through and my order released in a very timely manner.
Great customer service!! Keep it up

This review was modified by ANGELA_BOYD on February 28 2017 12:00:14 AM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.