• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

What is this?

"very good services, fast shipment, best computer store I ever seen."

"Great customer service!! Darrel really helped me out. Super fast response time and went above and beyond what was needed. Thanks ncix!"

"Excellent customer service with these guys couldn't ask for anything better , got to deal with the customer service guy by the name of nick and it was easy clean and no hassle. Responses from these guys were insanely quick and very informative couldn't ask anything better from these guys keep up the good work 10/10"

"Amazing customer service from my representative Jonathan H at NCIX.

I have recently placed several orders, and Jonathan was more than helpful, efficient, fast and friendly in answering my multiple inquiries.

"NCIX did a great job with my order. When I inquired about how long my order would take, Katie Schwartzman, from the Customer Care Team, immediately contacted the product manager to let me know when I could expect my product.
When there seemed to be complications regarding when my product could be shipped to NCIX, Katie suggested if there was another product that would work for me instead. Within an 2 hours I had chosen another product in stock, got a refund, and it shipped out! Fantastic.

Thanks NCIX!

"I had an excellent service after having failed a transaction on the website. Both guys, on the messaging systeme and on the phone were very helpful and friendly. I would like to thanks Jonathan Hart and Christopher Kinsman.

I'll shop on NCIX again for sure!

"I ordered a product online. When I went to purchase, the regular price and not the sale price was showing. After contacting customer service, they told me to go ahead and if there were any glitches on the billing to contact them and they would resolve it. I had to contact them because the regular price is what I was billed. Within 20 minutes of contacting them, I received complete resolution. Excellent customer service!"

"Exceptional customer service! I was having some issues with a mail-in rebate after ordering online through NCIX. Brad B. helped me resolve the problem in an efficient and professional manner."

"Had a problem with a defective items and also with an expired VIP membership, Nick from technical support been very helpful and fixed all the problems same day. Excellent service, very satisfied!"

"Had a minor technical glitch on getting my batman code from the purchase of my second Video card so i went to live chat.
Jon, titled "The NCIX Guy" went above and beyond to solve my problem and to get me my game code asap.

"Excellent website, would recommand to all of my friends!
Their customer service is neat, simple, and their shipping is really fast.

"Great customer care assisted by Jon, answered my questions with details politely and guided me throughout the whole purchasing process.
Definitely will shop at NCIX.com again!

"Jon help me to change some items on my purchase, he was so helpful and kind !, i'm really grateful with the assistance."

"For my technical support I received a down to earth (not foreign), humorous person who definitely enjoys helping people out as much as possible. Jon was able to review my order, helped me figure out that I was being an idiot and not only pointed me in the right direction but did all the work for me. While in the process I would make a few subtle references and he would go along with it instead of responding with "please keep it professional" or simply not responding at all. That is what a good customer service rep should be. This is honestly probably the best service i have ever received through live chat and debating whether to join the chat just to talk to the guy (figuratively). Great job choosing this employee, he will keep customers coming back over and over just with his generosity. Thumbs up from an initially irritated customer to a leaving relieved customer. "

"Katie Schwartzman was my aid for a quick order revamp. She responded to my emails swiftly and my request was complete with no hassle.

Thanks again Katie and NCIX!

All the best,

Christopher

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.