• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

What is this?

"quick service, wide selection and reasonable prices. Overall a great place to buy your tech needs. "

"Super friendly and knowledgeable staff! Great products and great sales at the grand opening at Lansdowne. "

"When I was having troubles with my new pc, Darrel was very helpful in guiding me through some troubleshooting steps and setting up an RMA for me.

I was worried that my return shipment might not reach there in time, he put those worries to rest by extending the timeframe.

Excellent service, and I will definately be shopping here next time I need computer parts!

"So far, i've had to deal twice with ncix support, one being somewhat their fault and one being mine completely, as youd expect, when it was their fault, they were completely going out of their ways to make me happy and help me out. So when it was my fault and i had to deal with support, i was expecting the complete opposite, late answers, bad service, the list goes on, but i am glad to say that even though it was my fault, the tech that helped me, Darrel, has given me SO much of his time helping me out with all the procedures and all of the little details i had to do to get my issue fixed, fast answers, very nice, ive heard things about NCIX support being bad when its your fault and not theirs, i am glad to see that it wasnt the case. Excellent support throughout the whole process :)"

"Knowledgeable and friendly sales staff who found what I'm looking for very quickly. However took about 15 minutes for the order to be filled. Better coordination between front sales and back warehouse required."

"Great help from Erick Chmara at NCIX Tech Support.
Had an issue with a motherboard I couldn't figure out - and giving him the specifics he came up with a solution I'd overlooked.
Great, quick communication - and tech support that doesn't make you feel like a drooling idiot is always welcome!
Thanks again Erick - you're a credit to your industry!

"My order was in my hands within 48 hours of clicking some buttons and typing numbers on NCIX.com. Very impressed with the shipping. AND IT WAS FREE!

Unfortunately for me, the item that I ordered wasn't compatible with my system. Erick Chmara was able to process an RMA for me and arranged free return shipping as well. As a gesture of good faith he also offered me free shipping on my next purchase from NCIX.com.

This by far exceeded my expectations. It's nice to see that NCIX.com really cares about their customers and wants repeat business.

Not only does NCIX.com have great prices but they have great customer service aswell!

"NCIX were great, they RMA-ed my motherboard quickly and the tech support were very responsive. Darrel in particular was good."

"Purchased my first custom PC from NCIX a couple months ago. Everything was great from the prices on my components to the build time and shipping. A couple months later I ran into some issues with my GPU and was pretty worried. I contacted customer support and got a reply from Erick Chmara, we communicated through email for a couple hours (the replies were extremely fast) and the issue was resolved completely within the day. The customer service I received from NCIX, through Erick specifically was beyond phenomenal and all my concerns were eliminated.

If you need anything computer related I urge you to try NCIX for their great customer service and prices, I know that's where I'll be shopping for PC components from now on!

"I recently ordered a notebook from NCIX but to my dismay it ended up being totally not what I expected and having many faults. The customer service department was a bit unhelpful at first, but FINALLY a staff member named Erick Chmara helped me out and approved my RMA, and also helped me get a full refund on my laptop! Totally awesome! Thanks NCIX (and Erick!) "

"AMAZING HELP FROM JONATHAN HART PHONE OPERATOR PERSON IN NCIX, HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL HOPEFULLY I GET HIS HELP AGAIN WHENEVER I PURCHASE FROM MORE PRODUCT FROM NCIX "

"Very good selection for PC builders and fairly good prices"

"Great store and great customer service. I had a problem with a motherboard I bought from the store and the RMA department was able to help me out huge. It was fast and the RMA customer service guy Darrel was very helpful. NCIX definitely has a new dedicated customer."

"I ordered a 29 inch ultra widescreen ASUS monitor from the website for in-store pick-up. Approximately 5 days later I noticed a single dead pixel just left of centre screen. I immediately called the store I picked it up at who informed me that had I not purchased the dead pixel warranty there wasn't much they could do for one dead pixel. After reviewing the online site and discovering no option for this warranty I was directed to customer service for online purchases where Darrel tirelessly worked with me to get what I wanted. I was very impressed with not only the speed in which he dealt with the issue but also how he worked with me to sort through the problem; never once accusing me of being the issue (I've had this happen with other over-the-phone reps at other companies). I got the store to order the monitor before I brought it back so there was no extra trips. I really appreciate how everything worked out. My new monitor is dead pixel free and glorious.

I'd just like to reiterate how great speaking to Darrel was. I never got flustered or angry which I am known to be quick to (I'm working on it).

Thanks again.

Uncle_Fred's Avatar
Ontario Canada

"Over the last fifteen years, I've turned to NCIX for all my electronic needs. They have a fantastic and accessible selection, great prices, great use base, price matching, fast shipping, and tremendous support staff.

Whether it's a great deal on a mouse, or a custom PC, NCIX has what I need. NCIX's sales and Ebay division deliver the goods on price and selection. I trust this company for larger electronic purchases too, including TV's and four-figure custom computers. I've build my personal custom computers through NCIX, and setup thousands of dollars' worth of custom computers for friends, family and associates.

One of the best features of NCIX is its huge and passionate user base. These are customers who discuss, debate, and review electronics. They are invaluable in the purchase process. For the enthusiast, there's even the occasional industry and manufacturer representative poking around the forums to handle your questions.

The best part of NCIX (besides being Canadian!), is the responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly, customer support staff. These aren't your typical semi-literate, disinterested, customer representatives. Rather, these are experts who are willing and able to establish relationships with their clientele. In particular, I've had the pleasure of getting to know Leadthaniel from NCIX's PC builder division. He's always reachable via email or over the phone to discuss all things electronics. He has, over the past year, helped me overcome a phenomenal run of bad hardware luck. He cares about his customers, will return calls, and checks back periodically to establish customer satisfaction. Not only is he patient and friendly beyond the call of duty, he's simultaneously knowledgeable about his products, and the company process. I cannot emphasize enough how much representatives like Leadthaniel keep me returning to NCIX for business, and in recommending NCIX to all my peers.

With excellent products, great sales, painless shopping experience, vibrant user community, fantastic shipping, and phenomenal, stunning customer service, I highly recommend NCIX.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.