• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

What is this?

"Excellent customer service. Almost every time I deal with NCIX it's a pleasure. In this specific circumstance, I was given one on one support with a tech support agent who was quick to respond and help with the issues I was having.

I shop at NCIX for the support, though it doesn't hurt that they're usually offering the lowest prices too!

"Those guys are real professionals and will do anything possible to help you out.
Jonathan Hart helped me out and gave me outstanding service.

"Great Service!
This is the first time that I recall having to phone in regarding a web order and the service was better than expected.

"Superb quality products, Great customer service and amazing prices as always. What else do we need."

"Very happy with my recent purchases. Ordered some additional cables to complete my computer build and decided to get a few case filters as well. They showed as not in stock, but that I could still order them. I thought that they would wait until all items were in stock to ship out since I only paid one shipping charge. Nope, they shipped out the cables and when they got the filters in, they shipped those out too at no extra charge! Very pleased"

"Very friendly, full of stock. Neat and organized store."

"Thank you NCIX, I enjoyed the purchase that I have made through you. Even after we screwed up with the first order, your customer service did a great job to make up for that. I will definatelly come back to do more business with you!"

"Very organized store, friendly service, amazing prices and deals, great products and very reliable. Ordering things are very easy aswell, I'd definitely recommend!"

"Went in today to pick up a DVI-D cable and the website had a special sale for this cable for 7.99 and when i went into the store the website had changed that deal to 19.99 but the store honored the original sale price of 7.99. Awesome sale and amazing customer experience as well as product knowledge. "

"Always been great to me. Recently had to cancel an order and went smooth as silk. "

"Best customer service in the industryu"

"I only order online. Recently had a problem with pricing on an item which was quickly solved by the NCIX rep. Solution entirely satisfactory. Great service. "

"I am very happy to have had so much help with getting my card exchanged and had the tech help that I had. Although there are things that I would like to see done which could help further customer satisfaction; More communication between customer and tech such as letting us know how soon or expected date a back ordered product will be in. Also, I would like to see a stronger RMA policy, such as a minimal RMA exchange that doesn't require a purchase. As paying a good penny on a pricey product and it comes in DOA you kinda feel cheated of your money. But I do know its rather my fault that I didn't get the insurance. Other than those points everything was great, hope to finally step inside one of your stores as I live in the north and you guys don't have one up here!"

"I ordered an LG BP730 smart blu ray player from NCIX at a time when they were offering a decent price on the player.

I must say, the product, speed of delivery and quality of packing was amazing!

Thanks NCIX for such commendable service ......I love the player......I will be back for other deals in the future!

"I'm happy with NCIX as they most often seem to have stuff I want. Unfortunately, for instore shopping, I think stocking is a bit more tenuous than previously: a million things are quoted but most are not available (for those of us with instantaneous gratification issues)."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.