• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

What is this?

"The ncix employee was very helpful with changing my order issuing a refund and all before the item was shipped out! Very satisfied!!"

"great service and wide selection of hardware.
have always been happy with my purchases here.
returns are done quickly and gracefully.
although some of their pricing is higher than competitors, they will match the price but not beat them.

"I ordered a ducky shine 3 (excellent keyboard by the way) from ncix not too long ago. After opening it and having some fun with it, I realized that it did not have the alternate space key (without the snake) that I saw on various unboxing videos. I contacted ncix and I was put in touch with Erick Chmara who informed me that he spoke with someone at Ducky and he was told that they stopped including the alternate space key with later batches of ducky shine 3's. I was slightly disappointed, even though the snake is really cool, I could have used something more subtle from time to time. So, here comes the best part, Erick managed to get me a replacement space key and has offered to ship it directly to me, even though the manufacturer has stopped including these in the boxes. I was amazed by this and very thankful that ncix would even bother sending me something that was not even included in my purchase. All in all it was a very very good experience. Erick went above and beyond to make sure I was as happy as possible with my purchase. I would definitely recommend buying from them. Also, if you want a ducky keyboard, this is the place to get! Thanks Erick, Can't wait for my next purchase."

"Very, very impressed with their speed of delivery and customer service people (over email) (re: Erick Chmara - good guy!) Their website/navigation could use some work though, maybe hire a larger web design team? Also, perhaps add a way for people to know where their ticket is in the technical support queue. But this doesn't affect my opinion of them. Would definitely use them again."

"Great store, the website could use some work to look better but the store is friendly and top notch"

"The customer service representative, Jonathan Hart, was amazing! I ordered a set of gaming headphones and my computer did not have the correct inputs. He solved my problem with an adapter and waited patiently while I found the product on the website. He did not argue or really even mention that the headphones were not returnable - he just solved the problem. Then, he watched for my order and added it to the quick ship queue so that I did not have to wait even longer! GREAT customer service. "

"I just found out about NCIX a few months ago (I moved to BC last year) and it's been a blessing, They have all the products I'm looking for, in a good price (If not, they do price matching!) and shopping with them feels great. Their Customer Service is also great, it is really nice and refreshing to get good, personalized and useful Customer Service from a big electronics shop. They treat you like a human being and not like a order number. The people talking to you are qualified to take action and do something about the problem.
I'll definitely come back to NCIX for all my PC/electronics needs.
A great experience overall, highly recommended and I will return without a doubt.

"Thanks a lot to Jonathon from customer service at NCIX for sorting out how to get the exact product I ordered even though it was out of stock. I really appreciate both the prices and the fact that NCIX will go the extra mile to ensure I was completely satisfied. "

"excellent customer service.
The customer service representative was really great and efficient in helping get my old invoice from 2012!

"I was very pleased with the service I got! The replies were fast and the person who helped me (Erick C.) Was very friendly and knew was he was talking about. Great customer service, one of the best if not the best I had to deal with so far! 5/5. Website looks clean and the prices are pretty damn good too! (Plus they sell a bunch of stuff other online store don't!)"

"A Colleague recommended NCIX to me when we purchased a new computer and needed to do the data transfer. I first spoke to Ivan who was very helpful with my questions and set up a time for a tech to come to my home to assist with this process. Erick Charma arrived right on time and when he did find some issues he took the tower back to the office to make the necessary changes needed. He came back right the next day and spent several hours finishing the transfer, adding new software for us and answering all the questions we had along the way too. The technical service was excellent and Erick's customer service was truly above and beyond. I plan on using NCIX for any future tech needs and would not hesitate recommending them to any of our friends and acquaintances. Thank you Erick and NCIX for a job well done !!"

"I am EXTREMELY satisfied with both order I made with NCIX. Had a problem with the first order which I actually never received, but Allan, a Technical Support Specialist in Richmond, gave me an awesome service by taking care of everything so I finally received my order after a reasonable delay of a couple of weeks. Will definitely do business again with NCIX!"

"Backorder took a bit long, but service was friendly and I got what I wanted exactly. Would go again."

"Short report: Fast, good server, and cheap"

"There was a minor issue with a game code that I didn't receive with a graphics card purchase, but they quickly addressed it in a more than satisfying way. Jonathan Hart at NCIX helped me out this last time, and all my prior experiences with their retail stores and online business have been great."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.