• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"My tv was (near DOA), the return process was a bit long but no mater what, it worked.

I'd like any one knows the ncix rep (Darrel Graeme) a really good asset for this company, he can deal with some difficult situation and difficult poeple like me! All this with professionalism and class. There is so much rep (in your kind of companie) who doesn't care of their job and their customers that I take the time to write this message which is very singular in my case!

Thanks, Sylvain Cote.

My sincere appreciation, Sylvain!

"Jon was extremely helpful, went above and beyond to assist with my order, both explaining the delay in the shipment (which i might add, should be able to list what items are coming on what tracking # to avoid confusion) and assisted me with my open box purchase.
Definitely would appreciate his help again in the future.

"Much appreciated when someone takes that extra step to make a customer happy. In this case Katie did just that by substituting a similar product for the one that I ordered which was out of stock. Now I don't have to wait ... Thanks again Katie."

"Just put together a new rig. Fast free 2 day ground shipping. And Jonathan Hart at NCIX has kindly worked with me on swapping a backordered item."

"I recently bought a high-end PC from your site, something I have always wanted to do. And I really need to extend how appreciative, thankful and greateful I am of my PC Advisor Leadthaniel. He put this machine together for me, e-mailed me, contacted me about things that wouldn't work with it and made excellent recommendations to better it. And after it shipped I was still able to talk to him about some issue I was having with it and he resolved them for me. Your customer service is excellent. Please continue to do so. I'll be a repeat customer. "

"After finally buying all my PC hardware I was eagerly awaiting the final pieces to arrive only to realise that a few of my items were on backorder. After contacting customer support I received a prompt email from Katie Schwartzman, she helped me out and got my stuff sent from a different warehouse. Really good service and will be looking to shop at NCIX again."

"I needed a copy of a very old invoice for RMA purposes and was looked after immediately. NCIX sent me a PDF of the invoice in one business day.

This is what customer service should be.

"I purchased a video card with a free game promotion. I didn't receive the code in my email after i had purchased it. A nice person named Brad B at customer service was very helpful and resolved the issue for me. I'm very pleased with my experience and will be making all of my purchases with NCIX in the future. "

"My customer service representative was helpful and took care of my concerns. Any dissatisfaction I found I believe was beyond the control of the representative (Paypal taking its time with the payment and the product being out of stock). I was otherwise well taken care of and satisfied with my service. "

"I have had the best experience with customer service over the past week from Johnathan H at NCIX phone support.

I ordered my graphics card and Ram late in the evening and made an error in one of my selections. I had reciece help from Jonathan the next morning, he was quick (I was calling from work on my break) and when he placed me on hold the line dropped. He then called me back and left a voice mail(I was attempting to call back). the voicemail said he would call back again in two minutes, while listening to that he called again and resolved my issue.

Again with the same shipment I had received it past delivery standards, I again called NCIX support and got Johnthan, I explained that delivery standard had not been met, and also needed a tracking number for another shipment, he advised that the shipment wouldn't likely leave until tomorrow however he sent and email stating he would be sure I got an email of the tracking number as soon as it was sent. he also was able to provide a refund on my late delivery.

All around above and beyond customer service, will definitely be looking forward to future purchases from ncix knowing that there is such great customer service.

- Patrick J

"Absolutely phenomenal customer service. I order from NCIX regular and have had to interact with their staff several times. I would rate the customer service as the highest among all the retailers I frequent. 11/10, no questions asked... every issue addressed every time, always happy with the result."

"Les prix, les choix, l'organisation de la livraison étaient excellents.

Le service après vente (merci tech Darrell) était très rapides et ils ont su bien me conseiller pour que je puisse allier mes anciens éléments électroniques à mes nouveaux achats.

Price, choices and delevery organisation are very good.

Client service was fast (thanks to tech Darrell) and they helped me work out how to get my old stuff working with what I had bought.

"Thank you for your good service. My problem is solve. Have nice day.

Line Pitre

"NCIX customer service was very quick with their response to me and issued me a game code with the video card i had purchased because the one that was sent to me was expired. It is always a great thing when they do take care of their customers it is a hard thing to find now a days with any company. I rate them #1 for customer satisfaction and will continue to purchase from them in the future.Thanks again NCIX, it is always a pleasure."

"I ran into problems with my Nvidia 970 related to the now infamous memory allocation "feature", and while the situation was not NCIX's fault, they went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. They allowed me to process a return and issued a refund long after the deadline. My tech service agent, Allan, was extremely helpful and stuck with me throughout nearly two months of back and forth messaging. THANKS NCIX!"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.