• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I ordered a monitor which had dead pixels and by calling the RMA service, it took no more than 5 minutes to process my RMA. I spoke with Allan, who was as professional as one can be. The service, in fact, was impeccable, quick and easy."

"Bought open box lenovo y 50. First of all this laptop was available at the kijiji for 840$, and exactly the same laptop was 1100$ on their website. I responded to the kijiji ad asking for details on how to purchase the item as Im not from vancouver. It took them 4 days to respond, but it was too late as I thought nobody will ever respond to me. So I went ahead and purchased the laptop directly from ncix website as the price was still OK. Later on I when I finally received the answer to kijiji ad I contacted NCIX about the price difference, cos it was one and the same laptop. Nobody even wanted to talk to me. They blamed me that it was my decision not to wait for their response which took 4 days. Then after 2-3 weeks I noticed that the laptop has some issues with display. I flickers, just about anytime and for no reason. So again I contacted NCIX again. They said that they cant replace the laptop, they can only fix it. It wouldnt be a big deal if I wasnt leaving Canada in three weeks. So all in all I overpaid more than 200$ for this laptop and I got faulty item and they cant do anything about it. One good thing about it that this laptop has an international warranty which I hope will work once I back to my country. Would never ever buy from NCIX again."

"After purchasing, I realized the promotional price was not reflected in my invoice. I sent an email to customer care who claimed that they do not offer price protection, as my item had already shipped. I made it clear that the price had not changed, I was simply charged in excess of the promotional price advertized on the item page. They claimed there was no way of telling what the price was when I purchased the item and essentially told me "tough luck".

Update: I promptly received a call from the customer service supervisor with an apology regarding the representative who was "handling" my issue and immediately issued a credit of the promotional balance. He promised to provide better training to his associate as she was apparently a new hire.

"Placed order online at 5am this morning and went to the store when they first opened.
Even though the order hadn't been processed yet, they processed it immediately and I was in and out within less than 5 minutes.

"Purchased a Corsair M95 Gaming mouse the other day from NCIX. Went to a few other places but they did not have it in stock. I checked on their website and then called the local store in Ottawa to have one put on hold for me.

The customer service was excellent (came to help me right away) and the price was decent as well (same as Amazon).

I will defintely check NCIX first next time I'm looking to get computer supplies.

"I've spent more than $3,000 with NCIX; I am greatly satisfied. No regrets. They always have awesome deals."

"NCIX is always my first stop!"

"I thank Chris for caring and trying to make his employees attain higher standards in customer service."

"Very good on the price match, and very polite"

"Very satisfied as a customer when I went to the physical store location. I had never heard of this company before and my overall experience was great. Now that I've actually been to the store, I might just start ordering online now. I trust this place, unlike some other online retailers which usually have terrible reviews and terrible customer service. If you live close to a physical store location, I would stop in, the employees are great and are always willing to help. "

"Great store , they have everything i want in a great price. Youtube channel rocks, Ncix`s store are awesome , website is great ."

"I ordered a $1458.77 custom built computer & NCIX Pc Assembly on Oct. 15/14 and am still not able to find out where my computer is or when I will receive it.
Phoned them today and Brad said someone would get back to me and no one did. It is now Oct. 28 and I have no answers! To add to this, today is the 29th and I find that the computer has not even been built! Now they say it will be built today and shipped today. How does that allow for testing the components and why wasn't it even built yet? I feel like cancelling this order and going somewhere else!!
I just received another message from NCIX. This time it says that I won't receive my computer until next week.
My computer tech is very upset because he recommended this company and assured me of how good they are, but now he is extremely disappointed with their service on my order.

"their online website has so many items, you can always find what you want, the employee is helpful, althought in many store location you may not see too many samples, but it is easy to pickup in many locations "

"My experience with NCIX has been fantastic so far. Excellent service, and great selection of products. "

"I ordered an ultrabook which was DOA (manufacturing defect). Darrel from the Technical Support made return process easy and went out of his way to rectify the issue. I was 100% satisfied.
I have shopped with NCIX for long years and there is no reason to switch.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.