Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

What is this?

"Fantastic service!!! I thought there was an issue with the billing so I called customer service. I don't often get to say that calling customer service was enjoyable but this is certainly an exception. The customer service agent provided me with an explination of the billing and even emailed me an invoice with a different layout so I could understand it easier. I was off of the phone in less than ten minutes."

"NCIX is always reliable for sales support. Conflicting website price details on checkout of my last order were quickly corrected by their team, and I was refunded promptly. Great service as usual."

"Great service! I had problems and they helped me very professionally and patiently. I recommend them and think of them very highly."

"I recently Purchased new PC parts, and after I had received my order, noticed that there was a promotion on a part I had ordered.

I contacted Customer care for NCIX , and within 10 Minutes had my question answered by Jonathan, and received the promotion.

Probably the fastest Service I have received from an Online seller.

"Jonathan Hart was awesome. Not only did he provide excellent customer service, he also followed-up to make sure I received all copies of invoices I requested and to see if I needed anything else. Great service !!"

"Two weeks ago I purchased a ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 980 Poseidon video card from NCIX which is working great and that I have no complain about but when I did there was no ongoing promotion or anything for the product and just a fairly good mail-in-rebate making it cheaper than the sTRIX version which was nice. Now this week Nvidia included a choice of two games with their cards, Rainbow Six Siege or some Assassin's Creed. It turns out that I was looking up to be able to play Rainbow Six Siege so I felt like I should have waited to buy the card. I wrote NCIX a note about that and I was sent a promotional code to get the game even if the promotion hadn't been out when I bought the card ! I do feel like NCIX goes above and beyond to make their customers happy and that is most commendable and it keeps me a loyal customer because that it the kind of customer support that I always seem to be allowed to expect. "

"Very fast and easy cancelling of my order. Cannot recommend enough."

"Jonathan Hart was great! Service and speed of delivery top notch"

"Very fast and courteous answer. I usually never write reviews, but this service totally deserved a 5/5 rating, so here it is. Thanks again Darrel."

"Allan from NCIX support had taken the time to answer my multiple questions over the span of about 3-4 months. He was extremely cordial and very precise in his answers. My apologies for writing this so late.

I would also like to thank those you repaired my computer and put back the pieces that were not broken in shipping within a new case and took great care to package it in the best way possible with protection inside the computer case aswell.

"Great shipping speed. Jonathan Hart at NCIX contacted me to let me know the order had been out and it would be in within a few days. I had order the mouse when there was a deal going on with their shipping so even though I ordered it on a sunday it was here by tuesday."

"Jonathan helped me with my MIR's questions and he worked faster than spiderman !! I received the invoice that i needed in 2 minutes!"

"Jonathan was great at helping me expedite the pick-up of my order. "

"im very proud to be a custommer at ncix . their website is nice but needs more work and organisation with more categories of things (exemple , video cards sorting by manufacturer (nvidia) + model (GTX 980) + pcb manufacturer (EVGA)) . their custommer service is really nice i talked to Jonathan Hart and he was very kind and sympatic towards me while being super polite ^^ he helped me out getting my issue resolved and made me very happy to have bought a new gpu with them . i bought my computer with them 3 years ago now and im super happy they are still in buisness cuz i never regretted any purchase from them , not my 2.1k computer or my 970 i just bought . i will be one of their custommer as long as they are THIS nice to people . long live NCIX Canada :D"

"Jonathan Hart is the king of customer service. My english is very bad he remained calm and perfectly responded to all my questions.

Jean-Philippe Lessard

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.