Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-01

Katie the awesome support agent

"Great and sympathetic agent, always ready with answers and solutions to all my issues and/or concerns. Would recommend having issues only to have them taken care of by her! "

2017-05-01

Great

"Had a minor credit card issue but has now been solved and everything went quick. Looking forward to get my stuff"

2017-04-29

Customer service was nice

"I was having issues with ncix because it seemed everything was going wrong, but Giang Tran was a really nice guy and fixed it up all the problems he gave me faith in ncix again"

2017-04-27

Good service :)

"The person who answered my call , was really professional. He gave me some alternatives on a product that was back ordered for more than a month now. Compared to others , that responded only by e-mail , they didn't give me that choice. It was so obvious that I should have been given that choice after my first e-mail , instead of waiting that long.

Thanks again Giang T. , glad that I spoke with you. You deserve a 5 stars for your awesome work. :D A now happy customer !

2017-04-27

Bad experience saved by a single employee

"I ordered a product on April 3rd,it was on back order. A week later, still not receiving any email, I used the messaging system to try to ask when they would expect to ship. To this day (over 2 weeks after sending the message) I have still not received an answer to that or any other message regarding that order.

I called/ tried to use the chat system multiple times, waiting about an hour each time. Eventually they said they think they'll be getting more on the 24th of April it is now the 27th and they still don't have them.

Now for the unexpected. I ordered a case for another build through their eBay outlet, and I'm so glad I had an issue with it. I messaged their account to resolve my issues with the case, the replies were quick, nice, and very helpful. I thanked them for the amazing service, and commented on how much of a stark difference it was between my experience with my product on the main site.

The person on the eBay site (Kevin Loeb) offered to look into my issue for me! Going completely above and beyond, Kevin was able to shift my price match to another company's version of the same product and its being shipped today! Simply amazing, thank you so much Kevin! (seriously give this guy a raise, he deserves it)

2017-04-24

NCIX Review

"Bought a PSU from NCIX through their website on the 18th. However, took a while for the order to ship. I called in, and they just got a new batch in stock so they immediately shipped it I should be getting my PSU tonight or tomorrow. Thank you very much NCIX"

2017-04-20

Top Tier care from NCIX CSR.

"Called with an inquiry about a possible user/website error about DDR4 memory I had ordered. (Corsair Vengence LPX) was showing two different pages of the exact same capacity and speed but with two different prices and one showing in stock and one out of stock. (Didn't notice this until after I ordered)
Anyways, Giang did a fantastic job of helping me out, got me a different set of ram so the rest of my order wouldn't be delayed further. He was very fun to chat with while he was helping me out, talking about the new hardware I was getting and sharing my enthusiasm.
If I could give him 100 out of 5 for a star rating I would. Reps like him are one of the reasons I order exclusively from NCIX.

2017-04-18

Helpful, fast and reliable.

"I needed the purchase receipt from an in-store purchase from three years ago and my customer service rep. helped me look it up in a flash. Without their help I would've been unable to get an RMA."

Quick and Helpful

"The person i was connected with was precise and helpful."

Completely ignored

"I sent a ticket through their website and they never bothered to respond. I will likely take my business elsewhere next time given the choice."

2017-04-17

Amazing and friendly service!

"Had a small problem with my order, but I called up NCIX and they resolved it quickly and without a problem. When the graphics card I ordered was out of stock, the customer service rep, Giang, helped me out a lot by choosing a new, better one for me to make sure I could get my delivery on time! Every time I order from NCIX my experience is great. Would recommend. "

Slow Shipping and Handling

"Staff dont seem to know anything about their own system and aren't knowledgeable, takes minimum fifteen minutes to get a dolt on the phone. Takes multiple days for packages to even get dropped off or received by the post. "

Fast and effective service

"I was expecting to have to wait several days before my price match offer was accepted, it was resolved by the next morning. The only snag on an otherwise awesome service was when my bank paused the order, but after a quick call with Giang we were able to figure out the problem and have it solved within a couple hours. Awesome service to be proud of!"

2017-04-13

Great customer service through phone!

"Phoned in for information about my package and Giang Tran, the one serviced me was really friendly and helpful about my situation. 5/5 phone services unlike other electronic retailers."

NCIX Refund

"Called a representative to know how long it would take to receive my order, he was honest and replied it would take a few weeks.

I could not wait a few weeks due to moving around the country and asked if he could refund the order. He did so with no judgment and was very respectful.

I'm very happy with how this was handled, thank you.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.