• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

What is this?

"Over the last 10 years I've placed dozens of orders and have purchased almost all of my computer gear (about $20,000) from NCIX. They consistently have the best prices and I find their web store and customer service to be excellent. Most recently Darrel went the extra mile to solve a problem caused by a manufacturer changing its product spec."

"Excellent customer service by Darrel G and Michael D. Knowledgeable employees and timely response, with a view to customer satisfaction!"

"I needed help 3 times so far with the computer I bought, and everytime I chated with Leadthaniel at the customer service on building PC it was good and to the point. So far it's a great experience. The only problem I got is some part that they didn't had in stock, but they offered to replaced them with equal part so everything is fine."

"I have been buying from them for years. Never had a problem.
Lately, i had some change made to an order due to a B/O of a discontinued product. Made a ticket to their customer service and Katie switched the item to my convenience. She was a great help. Keep her on the team ;o)

"Great support from Jon via live chat. He resolved my issues quickly and efficiently. Fantastic service!"

"+ Good selection of goods for sale.
+ Great prices.
+ Great customer support
(Nick handled my case, no problems at all)

- Shipping is more expensive than Amazon.
- Fine prints need work because of ambiguity.
- RMA shipping paid by customer (usually).

"Ncix has been so helpful. I am new to ordering items from the internet and they made it so easy and pleasant when i would call in. Darrel was very helpful and nice. "

"I wanted to change my order. It was a quick and easy process with their online chat system. Jon was the agent that helped me and he was friendly and efficient. "

"Ive purchased through NCIX multiple time though this is the first time dealing with Customer Service. I went to make a rather large purchase and with some payment complications had the need to contact Customer Service. Michael A was exceptionally quick with a response. After sorting out the issue with my bank, I returned a message and Michael was again prompt with his reply and willing to help in any way he was able to. I have highly recommended NCIX to my friends and family, and will recommend it to anyone reading this. Though NCIX does already have low prices and amazing deals on a regular basis, Just knowing there is a Customer Service this good and ready to help with any inconvenience should make anyone happy to shop there.

Once again, thank you Michael for your prompt service and exceptional help. And thank you NCIX for putting together an amazing place to shop.

"Great customer service at the end of the day. My issue got resolved a bit late but due to the CSR being sick (that I found out later). I did receive resolution from another agent and the original CSR was personally following up for me untill he fell sick.
That shows some commitment and BradB is a champ. He is one the main reason I will come back to NCIX.

"Started out as a normal order, I thought I would have it within a week but sadly it did not even leave the supplier at the end of the week. I called customer service and spoke to Brad on my third day and he assured me everything would be alright ( he was not aware of the situation either so I don't blame him) when the order did not ship by the weeks end I called on Saturday which was exactly a week only to speak to an employee who made excuses after excuses. I then called in again the next day and the same employee picked up and gave me another excuse saying it would be shipped on Monday / Tuesday ( I ordered on a Saturday last last week on May 2l )

Thinking the service was absolutely horrible I called back with one last effort where someone with the name Brad B. Was actually able to explain the situation and what was going on, he voided my order immediately upon my request despite friends telling me they would absolutely take ages to process refunds my refund was processed within minutes.

Brad then had me email him with my order number and such so he does not have to call back for it, he left me an email saying he would get back to me. I called again the next day for an update and Jonathan H. was able to assist me, he processed a refund immediately and told me Brad had already cancelled my order, I received a refund invoice from both men as soon as I put the phone down. Overall the refund process was very smooth I did have my ups and downs with customer care but if it was not for Brad and John, Ncix would have definitely received a very bad rating from me. Both men were very polite and spoke in a friendly manner which made me feel more than just a customer, I rated Customer Care 4/5 because of the agent I had spoke to earlier and what issues they presented me with.

Therefore I would advise the management to perhaps promote Brad and John as both of these guys are doing an amazing job next time I order something I will be asking to speak to one of these guys they have definitely won me over as a potential customer when I was almost certain I would never purchase with Ncix.

Thanks a bunch John and Brad. You really helped me out.

"I received assistance when looking for a second opinion about a specific part of my computer almost immediately, the help that Nick provided was both concise and effective and he also provided an informed opinion about another product I had asked him about. Overall I couldn't have been happier with the help I received."

"5 star customer service! I gave 4 stars by mistake and can't seem to update to 5; so take this review as 5 stars! While I can't speak for the quality of my order or wait times as my order has not arrived yet, the customer service representatives have been fantastic! The one who took care of me, Jon, was very patient and helpful despite some hiccups I had with my order due to Paypal. He also assisted me with forwarding my order immediately and now my build has already gone on to the next step. Jon was also very prompt and open to all questions. Thank you for your help Jon!"

"I have always been a little apprehensive when purchasing electronics online due to the unknown hassle of dealing with defective products and RMAs. My recent purchase unfortunately was just that...defective. NCIX was quick to offer support and went the extra mile to contact the vendor team for a solution. In the end I am extremely pleased with the resolution and will purchase again without worry. A big thank you to the tech (Darrel) for his help!"

"I recently placed a rather large order with NCIX and have asked many questions and made many changes to the order in the past few days.

I have dealt exclusively with a customer care representative named Jon through live support and have had all of my questions answered and changes made in a very friendly and expedient manner.

I have been more than satisfied with this customer service experience and will definitely shop here again because of it.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.