Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

2016-11-03

Excellent service as always

"It's always a pleasure dealing with NCIX support. They're very friendly and courteous whenever I call. They do their best to help resolve my issues so I get my orders as quickly as possible.

Your customer service is a large reason why I've used NCIX for all my computer parts needs for many years now. My orders are also always shipped in a timely fashion and arrive intact and well packaged.

Thanks a lot!

This review was modified by Marwyn on November 03 2016 12:33:28 PM

Oops you fixed it

"I goofed and ordered the wrong part.

I Called hoping.

You made it right

This review was modified by Arbad on November 02 2016 12:57:39 PM

Ncix Help with my orders

"GIang Tran and the team at ncix always been helpful and help me solve any issues or anything i need theyre always on my team to help me enjoy ncix as a company keeps me coming back for more and more. love ncix best canadian company

This review was modified by iceclock on November 02 2016 11:03:21 AM

2016-11-02

Great Website & Support (From Giang) !!

"I purchased an SSD last month and got in contact with Giang from NCIX to get updates on the shipping status, and let me tell you that he was of great support! He was very friendly, respectful and especially fast with his replies. I'm very pleased with this website and will most definitely buy from them again. Buy with confidence."

2016-11-01

Great Support from Giang!

"There was an issue with a stock level of a Video card and InPost that only ships in Ontario. Giang fixed it quickly, finding the problem and get a card out to me ASAP from BC (not through Inpost).
Giang made sure I was satisfied and I felt he went out of his way making sure I get the new Video Card ASAP!

Thanks

2016-11-01

NCIX rules Canada

"NCIX.com gives an excellent service. I’ve been served by Giang and I have only good words for his reaction time and help. My expectations were met completely. There are some minor flaws on the website, but overall, I think NCIX is the best online computer shop in Canada. I recommend it."

This review was modified by patvalois on November 01 2016 01:00:11 PM

2016-10-31

Pricematch policy is a joke. Customer service is average at best.

"I've been a customer for over a decade and the quality of their service, as well as their price match policy has declined significantly lately.

I ordered an SSD and price matched with a well known Canadian online retailer, for a price that they've sold for less on many occasions, but they declined it with a counter offer. I accepted the offer telling them that I wasn't too pleased about it, and they told me that it was a mistake and that it was actually accepted. I check my order status and see that it still says that it was declined, and they write back saying that it was in fact declined. So I tell them to please just process and ship the order... I don't want any further delays.

Just a day after, they sell the EXACT same SSD for $0.05 cheaper than the declined pricematch. I tell them this and they don't do anything about it.

It's not the fact that they declined my PM that frustrates me the most, it's everything else that happened, and the fact that they won't just go ahead and match the price out of courtesy, considered what happened.

NCIX used to be a great place to shop because they pricematched and had above average customer service. But the fact that they decline pretty much every pricematch now and their customer service has gone downhill, there are better options out there.

After several back and forth e-mails, they actually called me to get the issue resolved, so kudos to them for doing this.

Their price match policy is still not nearly as good as it used to be. I will still shop there, but not as often as usual.

This review was modified by rahzel85 on October 31 2016 11:33:27 PM

2016-10-28

Amazing Support from Dan Gracias

"i would like to thank Dan Gracias for his amazing support for my call to NCIX, he took all his time to understand what i need and help me so much to process my order, this is the support that i'm was waiting for. great customer service, great communication and all my issue are resolved .

Thanks again

This review was modified by AzizTechTips on October 28 2016 02:32:21 PM

2016-10-28

Affordable, easy, fast and friendly - Genius reseller

"A coworker of my husband's referred NCIX.com for our next computer parts shopping spree. I was pleasantly suprised with the prices, price-matching option and the e-billing option (no credit card overload necessary, whoop whop!! :D )

Handling the bill was easy, the shipping and handling of our order was HYPER (more than super, really!) fast!

When I noticed a part was missing from my order,I quickly gave NCIX a call, and their friendly customer service rep Giang Tran confirmed it would be shipped along with the rest of the backordered cases. ( I also got compliments on my quality choices for my PC build, tee-hee! :D)

Will definitely refer NCIX to others in need of parts for their PC.

This review was modified by Lenesky on October 28 2016 02:06:11 PM

2016-10-27

Breath Held For Something Worth It! :)

"I was told by many friends and coworkers that NCIX was the way to go in ordering my next PC, but I'd never done so before and so I did it cautiously. Through prodding. I was welcomed with price matching and good service to help me setop my next experience. Upon completing and paying my order, I was suggested a part change (I instigated the suggestion, not them) to better my build and reduce shipping time. So I did, incurring additional fees (which I accepted). There was a really great sense of worry and dread that awaited me as following that help I was not successfully advised of why my order would only ship much later than the informed date and many of my messages either typed or vocal were left either unheard or unresponded. To be clear; my order shipped much later when I was ready to pull it out and contest the charges as I canceled it. That is something that makes me think about future interactions.
However. Customer Service (especially Mr. Giang Tran; give him a pat on the back for me, will you?) caught one of my last calls and took note of the situation and many measures for me to feel secure and to understand what was happening and inform me the best he can about things. He even followed up with me on numerous occasions about the unfolding situation and even though he left messages to colleagues at NCIX PC Division which did not get back to me, he took time to pour effort into the cause and help me the best that he could both professionally and simply in his best personal capacity. That was duly noted and I am greatly thankful for that. Someone give this man a cookie - and if he likes that cookie, give him a whole bag of them.

Thanks Giang! :)
You guys will hear from me again, and it's greatly thanks to your hard work. Keep it up, dude!

2016-10-27

good experience

"Hi,

Placed an internet order, then realized I ordered wrong RAM (speed 1600mhz instead of 2133).
Phoned in, spoke to Giang. He suggested best course of action to cancel the order (which he
did) and then re-order (which I did).

We then spoke about overclocking (which these parts are for), very informative and articulate
conversation. Good times :)

This review was modified by Carpe60 on October 27 2016 03:02:49 PM

2016-10-26

Gaing was very helpful

"Gave us the best advice for getting a new graphics card."

Great Prices, Fantastic Service, Lightning Fast Shipping

"I have consistently great experiences with NCIX both from a personal and a business pespective. If they have what I need I will not buy from another company."

This review was modified by melkink on October 25 2016 02:46:00 PM

2016-10-25

Quick and easy and great tech support!

"I ordered a PC from NCIX about 6 years ago - and it lasted me up to this point - ordering a new one, the case that I wanted wasn't in - so they got in contact with me and helped me choose a new one lickity split!

Friendly, helpful and all around a great company to order from!

This review was modified by Dudeboy666 on October 25 2016 11:59:04 AM

my review to ncix

" thanks to ncix for their awesome service online and to getting me my product on time and for the best price possible and extra thanks to Giang for going the extra mile in making sure I got my product and had a satisfying experience with Ncix.com Thanks to all the team at ncix!!!! :)"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.