• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

What is this?

"I would just like to say how incredibly impressed I am with this company. I have been working with Leadthaniel Le to build my new gaming computer. He has made the experience an absolute pleasure. Most try to sell you something just to get it off the shelves, but he took the time to work with me to ensure I get the best machine for my money.

Thank you Leadthaniel and the NCIX team, I can't wait to get my new system!

"I've been shopping at NCIX for 6 years and have never experienced a problem. It's great that they have so many sales every week and there stock of products is great too.

I just recently purchased a new AMD Graphics card and it makes my games look incredible.

"Ncix is already a great place to buy components. They have an involved community, their staff hosts their youtube channel with news, information, and other tech related videos. They even Build your PC for as little as 50 dollars. I don't believe ANYONE offers to build you your PC for that cheap, not even those custom "BUILD A CUSTOM GAMING PC" websites... The sheer concept of "HEY I CAN PICK MY OWN PARTS.. EVEN PRICE MATCH TO LOWER COSTS... AND YOU BUILD IT FOR ME FOR ONLY 50 BUCKS AND SHIP IT?" That is an amazing bargain.

So I placed my order on the 3rd of October for a full blown out system build of about $3,200 and was delayed due to the lack of availability of the graphics cards I wanted. I was perfectly happy waiting and since then, I have changed my order a lot.. mostly due to my own change of heart on some of the things I picked. Throughout the back and forth process, They kept me updated with ETA's of when my graphics cards would arrive, gave me recommendations, and hell, even upgraded my graphics card at no cost purely because they received better products. The men I have to thank for all of their patience with me and all my changes are Leadthaniel from the PC Build team and Richard W from the customer service staff. These guys really went above and beyond what most companies would do and their responses, even though there were close to 50 emails sent back and forth between a month, were always courteous and professional. These guys are the reason I was more than happy to wait for my graphics cards to come in. These guys are the reason I will gladly recommend NCIX to anyone as the best place to get your PC, great deals on components and absolutely phenomenal staff.

Thank you Leadthaniel and Richard W for making my PC shopping experience an amazing one. You guys deserve all the praise.

"Good customer support. They made the extra work even if it was not need. I will recommend this shop. A+++"

"Ncix is for me the best site I've used for the purchase of computer equipment. I have experienced many of the different other customer service ( newegg for example that we refuse to return a processor buy the same week (because it was kind of off $ 20, what crappy reason (sry)) . I have to deal directly with Intel, which I generated unwanted charges(50$ for sending). (you will never have this problem with NCIX!)

going back to customer service, I got the best service available on the market with Ncix! I have used their service 2 times so far and I am not disappointed! 5 stars for the service!

Special thanks for Mylinh Ly and Jonathan T doing a very good work :)

Olivier O.

"One of my favorite PC hardware suppliers out there. Delivery is fast and processing RMA requests is a breeze. Darrel Graeme, one of NCIX's Technical Support Specialist, helped me a great deal with the RMA on a 780ti just recently, and made the whole process simple. 5/5"

"I went into this store for help to build a custom gaming PC. The store clerk was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with my questions. I am very happy with the experience, zero buyer's remorse! My new computer will be ready in a few days and I couldn't be more excited. "

"I had been waiting somewhat impatiently for an order that had been processed but not shipped. My attention was drawn (via an initial support ticket response) to the shipping details on that item's page, which clarified that shipping to SK, MB and QC would be delayed.

Jonathon Hart (of the help desk) cancelled the original order and I placed a new order for a similar system from the same company, that could be delivered in a quicker time frame.

Jonathon then went above and beyond when the PBX system failed and he promptly called me back from his personal cell phone just to ensure that he had heard the new order # correctly.

He threw in a good word with the warehouse and I was utterly shocked to have my system the following Monday at 8:30am CST.

All is installed and my shop should be safe from the prowling marauders who have been tormenting this small town.
NCIX customer service has (once again) proven to be worth their weight in gold.

Brendan
6E Computer Services

"I have made a few purchases from the Coquitlam branch for the last few months. The services were great. Jay K and his staff were very helpful and friendly. Unlike some other retail outlet with pushy sales staffs. "

"EDITED: Had a bit of an experience with this order caused by a technical glitch in their system, but in the end they took the time to make it right. Will be back - thanks NCIX!"

"I recently purchased my first custom built gaming computer from NCIX. I had heard great things from friends of mine who had used them before, so I decided to give them a shot. I had their techs assemble the computer for me and when it got here it was very neatly put together.

After about 3-4 weeks, my power supply went bad, so I had to send it back in to get exchanged. They covered shipping costs, as it was still within the one month time-frame covered under their policy. Shortly after I dropped my package off, I realized I had forgotten to write the RMA # on the box, so I contacted Darrel, who had helped me set up the RMA. He took care of it for me and was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely be ordering any future computer accessories from NCIX!

"Its been a good experience buying from NCIX. The products were well packaged and safe. The customer service is great and easy to reach."

"I really cannot speak enough good things about my Customer Service Rep, Brad B. The guy has been touching base with me everyday to keep me up to date on my order status, and when the original order fell through he hooked me up with a sweet deal that actually ended up being better than what I had originally ordered and got it to me for the same cost. This guy deserves 6 out of 5 stars for going above and beyond in customer service. Seriously dude you rock!!!"

"I ordered a monitor which had dead pixels and by calling the RMA service, it took no more than 5 minutes to process my RMA. I spoke with Allan, who was as professional as one can be. The service, in fact, was impeccable, quick and easy."

"Bought open box lenovo y 50. First of all this laptop was available at the kijiji for 840$, and exactly the same laptop was 1100$ on their website. I responded to the kijiji ad asking for details on how to purchase the item as Im not from vancouver. It took them 4 days to respond, but it was too late as I thought nobody will ever respond to me. So I went ahead and purchased the laptop directly from ncix website as the price was still OK. Later on I when I finally received the answer to kijiji ad I contacted NCIX about the price difference, cos it was one and the same laptop. Nobody even wanted to talk to me. They blamed me that it was my decision not to wait for their response which took 4 days. Then after 2-3 weeks I noticed that the laptop has some issues with display. I flickers, just about anytime and for no reason. So again I contacted NCIX again. They said that they cant replace the laptop, they can only fix it. It wouldnt be a big deal if I wasnt leaving Canada in three weeks. So all in all I overpaid more than 200$ for this laptop and I got faulty item and they cant do anything about it. One good thing about it that this laptop has an international warranty which I hope will work once I back to my country. Would never ever buy from NCIX again."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.