My Own Labels Reviews - page 4 - myownlabels.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1,246 reviews

My Own Labels is not a merchant member
My Own Labels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,256)

"I ordered labels for my wedding. It was awesome. The labels looked great and I was very pleased. Also the service was prompt and shipping was a piece of cake. Thanks again!"

"For my son's fourth birthday we ordered personalized CD labels for fav kid's music cd's, instead of the standard penny candy and throw away toys. I loved them, the kids loved them and so did their parents. The labels came out perfectly. I would definitely use myownlabels again. Thanks"

"I order Wine labels and Wedding Gifts, they were super easy to make and I received them in no time! Prices were excellent too!
Will absoolutely be using this service again!

"Very happy with the quality,ease of use to order them online and the finished product. The turn-around time was also very fast as I placed my order on a Friday night and received the labels early in the following week. Very happy with the transaction. Price was good also."

"LOVE my labels! They will be used on my wine bottle party favors at our wedding."

"I ordered labels for my wedding favors, and they were fabulous! True to color, crisp details with the printing, and rapid turn-around time. They are high quality, and I will order more in the future when the need arises."

"I have ordered coasters for my boyfriend's 30th birthday party and my mom's 50th and they turned out great! Everyone at the party commented on them. I got the waterproof 1"x3" (or around that size) labels and put them on glasses for my mom's party and each guest drank from one all night and got to take them home. They looked like beer labeled glasses you usually get at restaurants/bars. Turned out wonderful! "

"The labels I ordered for my wedding were perfect!!!! Can't wait to put them on our favors!"

"I purchaed labels to paste on wine bottles for our wedding favors and they came out the way we wanted them! Just perfect! I would definitely use My Own Labels again!"

"Turned out fabulous. Created the waterproof stickers and stuck them on wine bottles for bridal shower baskets. I was originally worried that the image of bride and groom would turn out fuzzy, because when I uploaded it looked terribly fuzzy on the computer screen (even though the original image was perfectly clear from a professional photographer). But they turned out clear and perfect! "

"I recently placed my 4th order in less than a year with My Own Labels. The ease in designing, the quality of the labels and the quick return after ordering makes this company number one on my list! I can't tell you how excited my 80 year old mother is going to be, when she sees everyone at her surprise birthday party, with name tags with her photo, dancing at her granddaughters wedding:) I am 59 years old, not adept at the computer but if I can do it, anyone can! Thank you My Own Labels :)"

"I ordered labels for my daughters sweet 16 birthday favors. They were delivered in two days and were perfect!! I would definitely use My Own Labels for any future label needs! Very inexpensive, quick and beautiful!! Love them!! Thank you My Own labels for making my favors look awesome! "

"We ordered tags for water bottles for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were colorful, easy to attach, and exactly what we wanted. Thanks MOL, for having exactly what we wanted, and for shipping them so quickly. We will use you again!"

"The labels came out great! We used them on our favors for our wedding."

"I ordered these labels for my Fabulous 40th Birthday Party with a Classy Chic theme of Black, White & Tan. I was highly impressed when my RUSH order arrived as promised and looked absolutely amazing! All of my guests raved and thought the CD's were simply Fabulous as my party!
My Own Labels even included an extra sheet for my special event which was a much needed bonus!
Thank you greatly My Own Labels for making a simple party favor into a very appreciative gift! I will be using you for every event!