MyPublisher.co Coupons
  • Rating 1.83/10 173 reviews

MyPublisher.com is not a merchant member
    MyPublisher.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MyPublisher.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have ordered from them before with no issues. Two orders were placed 1 day apart. One received as promised. The other (placed 12/11) didn't come in. Called on 12/18 and waited for 2hrs and 18 mins for status. They misplaced the order so they reordered on 12/19, received 12/27. This order was useless to me. Called 12/27 to see if I could get a credit and said a response would be given within 48 hours. I called again 1/3 to check on the status and if I want a refund, I have to send back. Excuse me??!!! You lost my order why do I have to go the extra step to get a refund??!! I asked for a credit, at least they would get one more order out of me, but they wouldn't issue a credit. I will NEVER do business with them again. If you want excellent customer service and timely responses, don't go to Mypublisher.com!! Go to another deserving organization because Mypublisher doesn't deserve your business!!!"

"I've been using MyPublisher for 6 years. The software has been slowly improving but, as others here have noted, still has issues. Although the layout options are broadening, they're still not as customizable as they frankly should be. The application froze on me countless times this last time, forcing me to restart it. It froze again (3 times) when I tried to complete my purchase. Not great.
But my greatest reservation (and the reason I will be using Mixbook from now on) is the terrible customer service. You need to wait 48 hours to get a curt and unhelpful 2 sentence reply from someone who spells your first name wrong. The tone of the two responses I received was so cold and dismissive that I immediately regretted having ordered so many books from this company in the past. The product is not nearly good enough to make up for the poor customer service. Sorry.

modified review This review was modified by krtek on December 28 2012 11:41:12 AM

"I had the worst experience ever using mypublisher.com
I have to recognice that I didn´t read the reviews before purchasing. Nevertheless, they messed up the photos in 2 out of 3 of the albums I ordered. They never answered my emails and I spent between 60 and 90 mins waiting for a customer representative to answer my phonecall.

Please don´t make business with them. By the way, all the positive reviews are made by their employees. You can tell how they spell MyPublisher.com and the same selling speech on the reviews.

"I order 4 calendars from mypublisher. 3 were the same calendar in two different sizes and the 3rd was a completely different calendar. The software I thought was very easy to use, I could use multiple backgrounds, uploading was easy. I love the quality of the calendar also. I placed my order on December 10th, 2012 and received the calendars in one week, it was amazing. I did use an on line coupon for a discount. I was absolutely 100% satisfied. "

"Add me to the list of dissatisfied former customers. I do like the product but have found that I have suspicions about customer service like many others have mentioned. Things do not always get handled correctly and MyPub does not come through when this is the case. My original inquiry was made on Monday, Dec. 17th at approx 3pm and I am writing this on Friday,Dec. 21st at approx 1pm. I can't make contact by phone, email or chat. My emails get me a "noreply..." response that guarantee a response in a maximum of 48 hours. The problem here is that I rec'd 2 of these responses 12 hours apart and with the passing of both 48 hour time limits my next attempt was met with another message with the same guarantee. The book has several occurances of the same page background mistake and, as directed by MyPub, a photo example of the defect was supplied with the email I sent them. I just hung up after waiting for 45mins (this is my second attempt to phone) this time. Does anyone know how to complain to the ISP for this company that there may be some fraud happening here? I hope they will resolve this correctly and restore my faith but I will begin looking into other options."

modified review This review was modified by fab923 on December 21 2012 10:26:18 AM

"My money has been pending the past few days in my account.I received an email that was sent out to "undisclosed recipients."I called and called and waiting 30 plus minutes (waiting 32 min and counting currently) to get a hold of someone!The only reason I'm still holding on is because I spent HOURS on the book and to have no idea what is going on, is upsetting.The first time I created the book there was an error so I redid it and the error occurred again.I got charged twice!Without any apologies they eventually took the charges away.This time, no error, but no word!What is going on? ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A PLACE THAT CREATES BOOK??!!"

"UNPROFESSIONAL!
I have used My publisher a couple of times in the past, so had learnt to use the software and had been happy enough with the results. When they sent me an email offering free extra pages just before Christmas, this was an opportunity too good to miss with a recent holiday just waiting to be put into the album. I spent a couple of days creating the album and then went to the checkout and applied the discount code - it didn't work. I read the terms and conditions and could find nothing to exclude me from the offer. In the meantime, I had 2 or 3 follow up emails telling me to put my order in quickly as the offer was finishing soon and counting down the days.
I contacted Customer Services and they did eventually reply with a wishy washy answer, but basically because I had made my first order through Costco, it would appear that no more discounts would apply. I replied saying that I did not expect an additional discount but that as they had sent several emails with this offer of free pages, they should at least honour their promise. They wouldn't budge. I think they assumed that having spent a considerable amount of time making up the book I would go ahead anyway but they don't know me. I don't deal with unprofessional and dubious companies and never will again.

"DO NOT USE MyPublisher.com!! This company is a scam! Read the reviews, the positive ones are probably written from employees of the company. They have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau with over 20 complaints where people took time to file a complaint. Read the negative reviews here, they are all correct! Their codes don't work, they messed up the shipping after I paid for expedited processing and shipping, that did not happen. You CANNOT get a hold of them at all for customer support! They don't respond to emails, they wont answer their phone. I waited on hold for over an hour and a half to get help with their miss-billing and shipping. No response ever! Every time I went to finalize the book, the price changed. Horrible company, stay away!"

"If you expect your order to be completed properly and receive all of the items that you ordered and paid for, I would recommend that you look for a different company to order from than My Publisher. I received 38 less cards than I ordered and my return address was not printed on the cards that I did receive. I am now trying to contact My Publisher and I have sent 2 unanswered emails to them and I’m currently waiting on hold for over 50 minutes (and counting) to reach someone in customer service. I question whether they actually have a customer service department so if they don’t get your order correct the first time, what recourse do you have? I have wasted numerous hours of my valuable time on this incorrect order and I still don’t have any Christmas cards to send. This company has ruined a very special part of the Holidays for my family this year and we are left with no time to find new Christmas cards. "

"I had a horrible experience with this company! I spent 5 hours making a photo book, got a "Congrats!" confirmation email, then never got the book. When I realized, I put in my order number to track it on their website, and they had no record of my order! I waited 2 hours for a customer service agent, who told me there must have been a "hiccup" in my computer or modem (then why did I get a confirmation email?), and she gave me a new code and told me to resend. I asked for faster shipping at their expense because it was their mistake (that I got the confirmation email and the order never went through), and she said she couldn't guarantee that, and supervisors were too busy to talk to me. So we hung up, and as I was placing my order it said "form of payment not recognized" even when I tried 2 different credit cards to pay for shipping (that they should have paid for). So, I had to call back AND WAIT ANOTHER 2 HOURS on hold to talk to another customer service agent, who once again told me that no supervisor could speak to me, and walked me through the process with a new code. It was such a hassle, impossible to talk to a supervisor, and once again they refused to guarantee me that they would cover the shipping! I spent a total of 5 hours on the phone, and kept asking myself...is this book really worth this much of my time? Horrible customer service and a crazy waste of time...don't do it!"

"I will NEVER recommend this site! Reasons are too numerous to list: poor customer service and then no customer service, not able to upload, would not take my coupon that it took on previous upload attempt. Keep away from this site...it is not worth the risk of your time and aggravation!"

modified review This review was modified by Grannypics on December 17 2012 03:21:01 PM

"Whilst the book designs etc are as good as any I have found, being an international user of the software and internet site is IMPOSSIBLE. I have been attempting to work through the various online errors in programming to pay for the book I wanted printed. SIX MONTHS later they still do not have the correct coding to allow for non American postcodes and telephone numbers. Therefore I ahve wasted many hours in developingthe books I want published. Strongly recommend that any non American user of My Publisher just give up before they start. As referred to by other users, service is pitiful or non existent and I can no longer afford the international calls "

"I will start by saying that the quality of the products from this company is really good. That being said the customer service is beyond terrible. We had the upload freeze on us which essentially happens every time a sale is about to expire. When our photo book arrived several pages were out of order. Before we ever even attempted to contact the company we received a second book in the mail about a week later with many pages still out of order and noticed our credit card had been charged twice. We then emailed the company three times this week and have yet to hear from them. I just spent two hours and ten minutes on hold before I finally was able to speak with a representative who seemed completely swamped with similar experiences. The company did agree to refund the money for the second book that we were incorrectly sent but we are still waiting to hear from the returns department about actually getting the correct book sent to us. Like I said we really do like their books but their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced with any company. "

"Worst customer service I have ever seen. Let me correct that, absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have sat on the phone for 40 minutes and no representative ever answered, to date I have sent 3 emails that have gone unanswered and the order that lost connection while I was uploading is now gone and even worse the 50% discount that was offered went with it. Very unhappy."

"I've used this company for several projects from small photo books to large coffee table books and even a calendar. I love My Publisher. I'd investigated several other sites before deciding to use this one exclusively. Mostly because a.) No one else that I could fine works in the large 15" format for photobooks. b.) They consistently upgrade their software which at first in all honesty was a little memory heavy, but seems to work fine on my current Windows 7 system. c.) They consistently discount their products. d.) They ship my orders in boxes that really protect the contents. e.) They are spot on when they project delivery time. And most often I have ordered something around the Christmas holidays and they still get their orders out in record time. I know, I probably sound like an employee, but it's rare for me to leave anyone this kind of feedback. But this company just tries hard to please, all the time. What more can you ask for? In fact, here's a sample of a book I did: http://tinyurl.com/baa65tm"