Stores > Music123.com
  • Music123.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Music123.com by clicking a star below.
2010-10-18

"I don't know how you can screw up an order as simple as mine but they did. Customer services was very apologetic, must have done this before. We'll see how long it takes to resolve. Won't be back
PS They did fix it and sent out over night. I'm good with them

2010-10-10

"Fine, as advertised. My initial purchase was through Amazon, but I'll try them again directly in the future. Apparently this vendor shares some systems with other music stores, but perhaps that is just their common Amazon backbone.

The package included a shipping list, but that did not show the prices and total cost, which would have been useful.

2010-10-06

"Can't even check out on their site, paypal and credit card checkout is broken, and has been for over a week. Response from customer service was useless. So much for their new website, they ought to ask the developers for a refund."

2010-07-07

"I placed an order for the Rogue SX100B Series II Bass.

I am very pleased with this company, at first I was cheesed because the item I wanted was on backorder, however they were very helpful in canceling my initial order and allowing me to choose the same item but as a different color that was in stock. They were also very prompt with my refund, the issue with the refund being on Paypal's end due to their "hold" on funds.

I am puzzled by the comments some had made on the shipping. My item came properly packed and everything was as I had ordered, fully functional, etc...

The speed at which my item was delivered was a plus, it took only 3 days for my item to get to me.

2010-06-01

"This is the second time that I've ordered from Music123 in the last six months.

Both transactions were very good. I took advantage of their free shipping offer and a 5% off coupon.
Items were as advertised, very prompt shipping with good packing.

I've read some bad reviews about this company but I've been very satisfied and felt that they needed the recognition for excellent service.
Perhaps they've improved in the last few months??

2010-04-20

"I'm surprised at the bad reviews here. Music123 did a very aggressive price match on a Yamaha Keyboard, that three other vendors refused to do. I ordered late Friday afternoon with regular (free) ground delivery. I received tracking information the next day (SATURDAY!) and shipment of all three items ordered was received the following Thursday. All items were well packed and delivered as promised for an unbeatable price. Transaction was very smooth. No complaints about price matching. Very satisfied will order again."

2010-01-20

"Made three orders, two on Jan. 17th. Everything is here except for a keyboard I ordered which was subject to their "verification" process for "my protection" - BS.

Fast shipping for penny ante items (1 day for my locale) but their process slows considerably after a certain dollar amount is reached.

To their credit, it took less than 10 minutes to receive verification that I'd cancelled the order - obviously, they were happy to keep the keyboard rather than sell it.

If they simply want to talk on the phone, a note specifying orders over a certain dollar amount must be made by phone would be appropriate.

2010-01-17

"The main reason I am writing this review is my surprise at the large number of highly negative reviews Music123 has on this site!

I have ordered from Music123.com only 3 or 4 times, the most recent being this year for a copy of Sonar 8.5, but have had good luck with them each time.

I have found they have a good selection, competitive prices, quick shipping and good packaging. (I am speaking only of my experiences which have been consistent).

Their price match/beat policy got me a very good price on Sonar, although I think it depends on the sales rep who happens to get your request.

Obviously it pays to be cautious in dealing with online merchants, but in my case, Music123 has always been a top notch merchant.

2009-11-20

"This company is terrible. Ordered a bunch of stuff. Then I get a call "verifying" my order. I brought up that the rebate offer didnt work. She told me I would get store credit, when the rebate stated "100 off at checkout". I was not going to settle for store credit, and I am glad I didnt. Then I asked her if my order was going to arrive when expected.... NOT EVEN CLOSE. I was supposed to have it today, and they just decided for me to wait the enitre weekend. AND I PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.

TERRIBLE COMPANY.... STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.

2009-11-17

"I tried to order 2 times with them, but both times after 2 weeks I get the e-mail they cancelled my order. No reasons why.

I contacted them by e-mail (calling from the Netherlands is quite expensive) and they said its a problem with my creditcard.

I am ordering lots of stuff in de US and NEVER I had this problem. And why don't they try to contact me about it? They are cheap, but I also can be cheap when I don't deliver.

2009-07-30

"Placed an order for band shoes on July 1st ,my freshman son needed them on July 31st (tomorrow). On the Music123 site it said that there was 10-12 day backorder on them. That still gave me plenty of time. So, I placed the order. 3 Weeks later I still hadn't heard anything, no shipping notice, no communication at all from Music123. I called them and spoke with a very surly young lady who kept insisting that she "had nothing to do with what it said on the website". She couldn't give me any information at all about my order and her only response was to offer to E-mail her supervisor. When I received the supervisor's E-mail the next day it was a form letter stating that the marching shoes were on backorder and that Music123 "is in constant communication with their suppliers". ( How about some communication to the customer??!) No explanation or estimated ship date were given.
I haven't heard anything since that E-mail and cancelled the order today. This means that I now have to scramble to find these shoes as fast as possible, with the added cost of having them shipped overnight.
Do NOT order from Music123, NO communication and you will NOT receive your order.
Oh, I paid with Paypal, so Music123 has had my money for a month now!

2009-07-15

"This is, by far, the worst company to work with. The delivery was delayed for several weeks and the item was not sent until I called to inquire. The item sent was a used model rather than the new one I ordered. It was defective (electronics did not work). When I sent it back they agreed to send a shipping label, which they never did. I sent it at my own expense. They claimed to have credited the shipping fee, but they have not. they have also not credited my account for the purchase price, three weeks after the defective item was received by them (UPS tracking data). They have a great variety of excuses, including, "we are backed up", "we just switched computer systems". I will never do business with this company again."

2009-06-22

"A+! The test of an online merchant is not routine sales, but how they respond when there's a problem.

These guys were great! I purchased a $20 tuner/metronome that failed after 10 days. Called on a Sunday, got thru to cust serv immediately. They cheerfully said, "Don't bother returning it; the shipping/handling will be more than the item value. Just toss it and we'll send you a replacement."

And they did. Their trust in me (that I wasn't trying to rip them off) increases my trust in them, and I'll definitely shop there again.

2009-05-29

"Today is June 1st. After receiving the incorrect tracking number, I received the correct tracking number and FedEx shows that the item is scheduled for delivery tomorrow 6/2/09. The Customer Service Rep seemed a little annoyed because i asked if the item was new or blemished. You cannot knock a person for asking after such crappy service. Anyone who is thinking of buying from this company BEWARE! Look at the complaints here--It is just about the same. Horrible Customer Service wrong orders shipped, insanely late deliveries and no help. BEWARE!!!!!

I had my wife purchase for me a Gallien Krueger GLX 810 Cabinet for my birthday. The information went through and they put the order under her name because the credit card was in her name in order not to "delay" shipping. What a joke! It too 7 days just to "process" the order but not 7 days to take the money! I am still waiting for the cabinet. My wife received a call on 5/27/09 stating that the cabinet will not be delivered until 6/2/09--Goes completely against their "Guaranteed Delivery" statement. Should have just paid the tax and gone to Guitar Center. The rep was wonderful in setting up the order---the rest is questionable.

2009-04-17

"On 4/15/09 I ordered a Nady SMPS-1X Phantom Power Supply from Music123.com with UPS 2nd day shipping. Music123.com shipped my order the same day that I ordered it. The item was delivered two days later (4/17/09) as specified. Shipping was very fast and reasonable. It doesn't get any better than that. "

Share Music123.com's store rating

Music123.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Music123.com is not a merchant member
Music123.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!