Mostbuying.com Reviews - page 2 - mostbuying.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.83/10 190 reviews

Mostbuying.com is not a merchant member
Mostbuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great to deal with. Fast delivery, very happy with my purchases and would highly recommend to anyone."

"This site has got many varieties of accessories... and delivery is too good. they delivered very early to what they committed on site..."

usa

"Bought an EZ-Flash 3 in 1, had no problems whatsoever. Best price I found, shipping was quick, and cartridge was in pristine condition."

"The e cigarettes were very poor quality half of the batteries would not charge 2 out of the 6 did not work at all. And some of the cartridges were empty on arrival "

"I was very pleased with what I bought, how easy the process was, how quickly it arrived, and the quality of the product. I will use this site again, and I will recommend it to my friends"

"The item took a while to arrive, but not as long as was estimated when the order was placed. The item was well packaged to protect it and was marked as a gift to avoid any issues with customs. The item was as described and in new, undamaged condition upon arrival."

"Excellent service, excellent site, extreamley fast and reliable delivery service,
recieved items ahead of expected delivery date.I can recomend Mostbuying to everybody, extreamley satisfied.

"Was amazing.............good product.Will buy in future too."

"Excellent secure service, Thanks"

"Very satisfied by the speed of delivery and quality of product"

"good I got the package in good time. the only complaint is that I had no way to track the package so prior to receiving the package I didn't know where it was or when I was getting it."

Rating 8/104/5

"Delivery was very slow, but did eventually arrive. Item was as described and works fine."

"At first, I thought this is a new site and did not wanted to do a transaction. Still took the risk for a very small item and I think I will definitely buy more from them in future."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very good and straightforward products at very cheap prices, let down a little by shipping costs but otherwise a solid company. Would recommend."

"i've got 3 orders over 5 weeks old and did not arrive yet ...i'm really unpleased ...im a retailer and i loose customers if i dond have what to sell plese resolve my problem quiklyOrder No. Date --Select Status-- Unpaid Payed Shipped Payment Operate
# 2012042029288 04 / 20 / 2012 Shipped
# 2012040774673 04 / 07 / 2012 Shipped
# 2012040751017 04 / 07 / 2012 Shipped

modified review This review was modified by makyaveli83 on May 11 2012 05:44:04 AM