Montana Rarities Reviews - page 2 - montanararities.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 33 reviews

Montana Rarities is not a merchant member
Montana Rarities does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very low mark up, fair shipping, good selections.
Very straight forward and easy internet ordering process.
Def recommend them.
I continue to shop around and end up as a repeat custom over and over again anyway.

"Competitive pricing and rapid delivery - everything that I wanted. I did not interact with customer service because everything was delivered as promised. Thanks again for the beautiful coin!"

"It was a pleasure dealing with Montana Rarities, excellent customer service and very prompt shipping. A++"

"I have been purchasing rolls of ATB quarter from Mark for the past couple years. Service is outstanding with items packaged properly and shipped quickly. Mark has a great web site, which I have visited on several occasions.

I would not hesitate buying from Mark, Montana Rarities in the future.

David

"Mark's a pleasure to do business with. He's always answered emails and shipped orders promptly, his prices are fair, and everything has been as-advertised. I'll continue to buy from him."

"I highly recommend buying from Mark. He was very honest in our transaction when a mistake was made. The coins shipped fast, and just what I expected. Great customer service."

"Aside from fair pricing, good selection, and a very user-friendly site, what impressed me the most about Montana Rarities is the open honesty that you get from Mark. He will answer any question with your best interests at heart."

"Mark at Montana Rarities has been excellent to deal with and has responded quickly to all inquiries. Items have been of excellent quality for the price and due to his honest and conscientious approach, I will definitely do business with him again."

"EVERYTHING about this transaction was absolutely outstanding and a pleasure. His communication responses were instantaneous and courteous. His pricing was rock-bottom (gold & silver coins at melt value). He bent over backwards to hold S&H to a minimum as I added items to my order. Shipping was very fast and properly packaged. And every coin was exactly as described. One of the most pleasurable transactions experienced and look forward to future business. Strongly recommended"

"Very fast response and shipping. Items were exactly as described. Good prices and service! I would definately order from Montana Rarities again.

Thanks!

"Excellent service! The coin I purchase from the merchant arrived in excellent condition in due time! I highly recommend Montana Rarities!"

"I recieved the items promptly and I was very saticfied with price."

"Found a great price and recieved items very quickly. Would definitely purchase from them again!"

"I purchased some expensive items from Montana Rarities. I needed it shipped right away to arrive a my son's home as I was traveling through. Mark was very helpful on the phone. He even took my package to the post office on the same day my money orders arrived. That way it saved a day or 2 on the shipping time. He was more than helpful. I would do business with Mark anytime. Howard L."

"I have done business with Montana Rarities for several years now, with multiple purchases each year. Mark is the most responsive and cheerful precious metals dealer I have had the pleasure to do business with. He is very willing to work with you on getting quotes and on wire transfers. He gets your order in the mail quickly and ensures that it gets to you safely. He has competitive market prices on both gold and silver, and a very good selection that is well documented on his website. I will continue to do business with them for years to come."