• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

What is this?

2015-05-06

"Modern Bike delivers great service, great pricing as well as fast shipping and delivery!"

2015-05-05

"Odering was a breeze. tracking was easy. Got my order when promised. You folks are a pleasure to deal with. 5 stars. "

2015-05-04

"Very happy, I was able to add to my order and it was no problem.
Also the the prices are great, and service."

2015-05-02

"Good gear, just as described. Good pricing. Impressive delivery speed!"

2015-05-01

"Great communication and quick shipping! ModernBike.com has definitely become a trusted store for me."

2015-04-29

"Fast shipping and great prices"

2015-04-29

"I'm pretty impressed! Placed my order Sunday night and made a mistake on it. Emailed Modern Bike and got a response that same night! Order was fixed Monday morning and I had my goods Wednesday. I will be looking to them for future bike parts."

2015-04-27

"I found ModernBike great to deal with.
Communication, item & price, shipping cost & a speedy delivery to Australia.
Thanks ModernBike!"

2015-04-23

"Had a real good experience with modernbike, I will be buying more from these guys. Thanks!"

2015-04-22

"Bought the Salsa Stem from Modern Bike.

First, I ordered 120mm length and emailed Modern Bike that I would like to change it to the 100mm length instead. Not only did they correct this for me immediately, but they shipped it 2 day priority!! Very pleased with the entire transaction. A+ experience

Very very happy...Great Job Modern Bike"

2015-04-22

"Super cool this bike track. I put three bikes and drive on over 50 miles and not problem. Work pretty good and too economy and great quality"

2015-04-21

"The Salsa frame bag received was just as described in the listing. My fiancé' loves it and strapped it on his bike immediately. The price I paid for this product was on average $20 cheaper than other sites and free shipping which is great! Not to mention the shipping was super fast! Very satisfied!"

2015-04-17

"Fantastic, beyond expectations service! Package was originally lost by USPS but tracking had said it was delivered. They sent a replacement w/ signature required which is what I preferred hoping it wouldn't be lost again. They went the extra mile and have me as a fan of their store. I don't buy a ton of stuff, but will spread the word that they are a great company to buy from."

2015-04-17

"I ordered a heavy duty chain, from what I can figure out, it's one of the best chains for the application, and for the right price! got shipped out fast, website was easy to navigate"

2015-04-16

"Modern Bike nailed it! Delivered crazy fast, 100% accurate order arrived boxed and padded well."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.