Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2016-06-17

An enlightening experience (OK, i am not so good at catchy titles.)

"I ordered a Cygolite Expilion light. I got the best price and the shipping was free and very prompt. I could not ask for more."

2016-06-16

Zoom!

"Fast shipping. Great packaging. Best price listed. Free shipping. Easy to understand ordering process. Easy to follow ordering to shipping process."

2016-06-09

Sew Ups Show Up On Time

"Very satisfied with product, price and delivery. Great place to buy tires. I'll be back!"

2016-05-30

Awesome bike

"The assembly directions **** other than that its one bad **** bike and price. If you have any mechanical ability you'll be able to assemble it....if Modernbike wants to contact me I would be interested in updating the assembly instructions."

2016-05-25

Happy Happy with purchase!

"Like the updates on the purchase and shipping - good prices and service!"

2016-05-21

Good stuff!! Quick!!!

"I ordered a Shimano pulley replacement for my bicycle. It was
Cheaper than others and it said six day delivery. It showed up two days later in perfect condition!

2016-05-18

great experience

"I was looking for a deal on the 510 Freerider shoe, but every store I searched was selling them at list. Modernbike.com had them in my size and color, along with a 10% discount on $100 for May, and freeshipping. Shipping was fast and email contact was thorough. "

2016-05-16

Ultra bright Noticeable in daytime

"Very pleased with delivery speed and expectation of product thus far. Four stars due to limited usage will post again if product continues to meet and or exceeds expectations"

2016-05-13

A lot cheaper than a complete Brake/Shifter replacement.

"At $72 for a small chunk of carbon fiber, I was afraid I made the wrong choice to purchase just the shifter lever for my 2013 SRAM Red rear shifter. But it only took me about 15 minutes to swap in the replacement. All the parts were exactly what the SRAM Spare Parts Catalog showed and they went together without any real issues. Just fat fingers and tiny parts were what made it take 15 minutes instead of 10."

2016-05-05

I ride with style!

"Great color, fit and speedy delivery."

2016-05-05

Always Excellent

"I have ordered from ModernBIKE multiple times, and every time I have received the items in a timely manner, and precisely what I had asked for, with great prices.
I have also called them for advice (when rebuilding my daughter's mountain bike), got great advice, they helped me pick out a couple parts, and they worked perfectly.
I recommend them, and will definitely order from them again.

2016-05-03

Saves a Life Riding Your Bike

"Two of my husbands friends told me that my husband needed the KS LEV DX Adjustable Post. I purchased this for Christmas and he loves it. He is 70 and Mt. bikes with two men 10-15 years younger. They take some very steep, rocky rides in the Mountains of Idaho. And he uses it often on these rides. . "

2016-02-11

Do not buy from them unless you want to wait to be told the item is not in stock

"Site shows in stock, but received an email three days later that they don't have it.

2015-11-12

"I accidentally ordered twice as much armor as needed, but it was no problem to return the extras for credit. I was very pleased with their customer service."

2015-11-11

"Item came as expected...DT Swiss RR21 Dicut 700c is a great Al wheel (great spokes, rim, and hub) very responsive and a great upgrade to my Trek 7.5"

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.