Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 422 reviews

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
    ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • ModernBIKE.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"Great prices, super fast execution and shipping! Another of many successful transactions with ModernBIKE.com. THANKS!"

"got exactly what I was looking for, and fast!"

"Fast Shipping! Great Prices! Got a good deal on a pair of saddles."

"The item arrived in a timely manner. The item is exactly as described by the merchant. I am very pleased with the low price & quality of service I have received at ModernBIKE.com. Highly recommended!!"

"Very happy with my TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit. I am 6'2" 185 and was deciding between the large and xlarge. I went with the xl and it fits perfectly. Great price and quick shipping!!"

"Order was placed on the 11th, received on the 15th! This was my 2nd order this month, both were free shipping. Great!"

"ModernBike.com has a sizable selection of just about everything. Quality selection and incredibly competitive prices! Factor in free shipping (when applicable) and no tax (in my case there was no tax) and you have prices lower than if you were to buy used. After having done extensive shopping around on the internet, ModernBike.com always came in 1st with the lowest cost! Orders are quickly filled and shipped out. The website has detailed descriptions, product reviews and is easy to navigate. The ONLY drawback I can mention is that the website was slow to unresponsive at times. Not sure if it is getting overloaded by visitors or needs a faster server, etc. However, for what ModernBike.com has to offer this is hardly going to keep me away. Now, I always check ModernBike.com first when I need biking equipment."

"great product at a great price with very very fast shipping and unequaled service. I'm please to discover your company . I'll be back. "

"Great price, fast delivery and quality product and service!!! :-)"

"Service was excellent, quick, and their prices are great. Will definitely do business with them in the future. I could not be happier with an online retailer. "

"I purchased two Continental Ultra GatorSkin tires and two tubes during their Labor Day sale. The price was the lowest I saw on the web, with no extra charge for shipping! They were shipped and received as promised. I couldn't be more satisfied! Great experience."

"I've ordered from ModernBIKE a handful of times in the last 8 to 10 months and have been extremely pleased with their service, quick turn-around on orders, and the seemingly endless stock of items they either physically have on-site or can get in very quickly. Extremely pleased with my experiences thus far and will continue to turn to ModernBIKE time and again for the foreseeable future. "

"Great price, fast delivery."

"Very fast and super nice people."

"Placed ordered over the weekend and product in my hands on Wednesday from Iowa to the west coast. Great communications and order updates via email. Cannot ask for more from an online vendor."