Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-18

Maximum Satisfaction

"My Arkel front rack was delivered so fast I was shocked. Got to speak with a guy at the store. Awesome dude! Will heartily recommend buying from ModernBike to everyone!!"

cyclingmike's Avatar

Ann Arbor, MI
2016-08-09

Get Your Ride Modernized

"Prompt response, concise descriptions, fast shipping, and great prices! You could not ask for anything more from an internet supplier, unless they could install the parts through the virtual world, well were not there yet!"

Excellent service

"Great customer service. Keep updated every step of the way so I always knew what step of the process my order was in from start to shipping. "

Excellent Retailer

"I received my order on 8/4/2016 in a yellow bubble envelope. After I removed 3 chainrings (2 53T and 1 39T) out of the envelope, I felt a big relief because they are in good shape. Another thing is I wish I should have looked at the picture of Sugino outer chainring 53T more closely before I placed my order to replace my Shimano Ultegra 6500 outer chainring. The reason is the Sugino 130BCD 53T does not have chain catcher pin and it does not have 6 rivets (3 pairs) on the chainring like that of Shimano Ultegra 6500, either. However, it does fit on Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 but I have not taken my bike out for a test ride yet."

Awesome!!!!!

" Good products great prices and speedy delivery ."

2016-07-29

Great selection and they get your stuff out quickly

"Lots of good stuff and I really appreciate how quickly they ship the orders. Even with standard shipping you get your stuff real fast. "

2016-07-23

Back on the trike again !!!!

"Thank you, thank you. this was the only place I could find the third tube that I needed for my vintage Schwinn adult trike. I was luckly to find the three new tires;Only to find out I could only find two tubes. The time was short and before I knew it the tube was here for me. The bike looks great and I am sooooo happy. Jean Brant"

2016-07-18

Awesome!

"Really happy shopping from ModernBike. Great service and awesome product! Shipping was quick!"

Polk City FL
2016-07-10

F A S T and Correct!

"Unheard of anymore... until NOW! Great job ModernBIKE.com! It took 1 email, before ordering, just to confirm product was correct. Product was exactly what I ordered - which was screwed up months ago by another "BMX-specific" webseller . "

2016-07-07

Easy Shopping Experience from ModernBike

"Got a great price on a Topeak bag, and it came 2 days earlier than expected."

2016-07-07

100% Professional and great to deal with.

"Not one hassel. I needed the saddle and down stem over nighted for work the next day. Andy was a pleasure to chat with and we got things along the way and every corresponding part I needed with Andy's professional tips and good sense of judgment. Got items on time, and to work the next day. The parts and everything are s brand new as they come. Thanks to the team who made it possible."

2016-07-03

"Steadyrack is a great product and great way to store your bikes safely out if the way yet easy to get. "

2016-06-24

Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price!

"I was a little skeptical, at first when I ordered from Modern Bike. I'd never heard of them, but they did have rave reviews and great prices.

I'd been looking for a specific bag for my bicycle to fit a rack I bought at a local bike shop (where I'd prefer to shop). The bags at the shop were all about twice the price as the one I found on Modern Bike.

The item I ordered is perfect, exactly what I was looking for and I got it very quickly too!
Even though I prefer to support my local bike shop, I can definitely see me ordering from them again on pricier items.

2016-06-18

Great mirror, Great price, Great service

"I was drawn in by their good product(D+D Overlaid mirror) and price. When I discovered that the order was incomplete they took care of it quickly and efficiently , as soon as I advised them of the problem. That's important to me."

2016-06-18

Price Speed Accuracy

"Pros
Arrived earlier then anticipated.
Was discounted below other vendors.
Exactly as described.

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.