• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

What is this?

"Very good experience! They had what I was looking for (replacement parts for Sidi shoes) at a very good price (including shipping, best on google shopping). Shipping was very quick, quicker than I expected for the price. Quality ... spot on."

"More than satisfied with my Axiom Fondo H20 Seat Bag.. Awesome bag and fits perfect under the saddle of my Fuji bike, plus I can now carry 3 water bottles when I pedal... Thanks again Modern Bike "

"I ordered 2 items and needed expedited shipping.
They took care of it easily and it was delivered as promised at a very reasonable rate.
Will definitely order from here again.
Great product, great customer service.

"Package arrived on time. Package was damaged, however, contents were undamaged. "

"The gentleman on the order desk was very helpful and knowledgeable.
My good came in on time and packaged well.

"Very happy w/ the wheels I ordered which arrived quickly. The wheels needed a bit of truing but nothing too bad that I couldn't take care of (but I'm an experienced mechanic too)."

"Great service. Well priced and got to my location super fast. I'm military and they went above and beyond to get it to me. Will definitely buy from modern bike again"

"Fantastic service. I ordered Tuesday night and was promised three day shipping and my wheels arrived in perfect condition three days later. "

"Product arrived in three days, packaged very nicely, I received exactly what I wanted."

"Very smooth process. Found what I wanted at the best price. Placed the order, and voila, my new rims arrived.
Very nice. Thanks

"Prompt delivery and item in great condition and exactly as described. "

"'Awesome' is the word. Had ordered the wrong size. ModernBike had zero qualms in having it exchanged for me, in a very timely manner too. The superlightweight Surly Knard 26x3.0 120TPI is the most excellent tire for my uni compared to my heavy as heck Duro Leopard 3.0.
I wouldnt hesitate to get another when this one eventually wear out.

"Great service and prices!"

"fast delivery - product good quality and very good fit! Thanks ModernBike I will be back for more stuff soon. Cheers Chris"

"Exactly as described, could not find this part in other sites/stores and good pricing. Would definitely recommend ModernBIKE.com to my friends."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.