Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2016-07-18

Awesome!

"Really happy shopping from ModernBike. Great service and awesome product! Shipping was quick!"

Polk City FL
2016-07-10

F A S T and Correct!

"Unheard of anymore... until NOW! Great job ModernBIKE.com! It took 1 email, before ordering, just to confirm product was correct. Product was exactly what I ordered - which was screwed up months ago by another "BMX-specific" webseller . "

2016-07-07

Easy Shopping Experience from ModernBike

"Got a great price on a Topeak bag, and it came 2 days earlier than expected."

2016-07-07

100% Professional and great to deal with.

"Not one hassel. I needed the saddle and down stem over nighted for work the next day. Andy was a pleasure to chat with and we got things along the way and every corresponding part I needed with Andy's professional tips and good sense of judgment. Got items on time, and to work the next day. The parts and everything are s brand new as they come. Thanks to the team who made it possible."

2016-07-03

"Steadyrack is a great product and great way to store your bikes safely out if the way yet easy to get. "

2016-06-24

Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price!

"I was a little skeptical, at first when I ordered from Modern Bike. I'd never heard of them, but they did have rave reviews and great prices.

I'd been looking for a specific bag for my bicycle to fit a rack I bought at a local bike shop (where I'd prefer to shop). The bags at the shop were all about twice the price as the one I found on Modern Bike.

The item I ordered is perfect, exactly what I was looking for and I got it very quickly too!
Even though I prefer to support my local bike shop, I can definitely see me ordering from them again on pricier items.

2016-06-18

Great mirror, Great price, Great service

"I was drawn in by their good product(D+D Overlaid mirror) and price. When I discovered that the order was incomplete they took care of it quickly and efficiently , as soon as I advised them of the problem. That's important to me."

2016-06-18

Price Speed Accuracy

"Pros
Arrived earlier then anticipated.
Was discounted below other vendors.
Exactly as described.

2016-06-17

Amazing service!

"Placed the order on Wednesday June 15 at 4:00pm received the order on Friday June 17 at 3:00pm."

2016-06-17

An enlightening experience (OK, i am not so good at catchy titles.)

"I ordered a Cygolite Expilion light. I got the best price and the shipping was free and very prompt. I could not ask for more."

2016-06-16

Zoom!

"Fast shipping. Great packaging. Best price listed. Free shipping. Easy to understand ordering process. Easy to follow ordering to shipping process."

2016-06-09

Sew Ups Show Up On Time

"Very satisfied with product, price and delivery. Great place to buy tires. I'll be back!"

2016-05-30

Awesome bike

"The assembly directions **** other than that its one bad **** bike and price. If you have any mechanical ability you'll be able to assemble it....if Modernbike wants to contact me I would be interested in updating the assembly instructions."

2016-05-25

Happy Happy with purchase!

"Like the updates on the purchase and shipping - good prices and service!"

2016-05-21

Good stuff!! Quick!!!

"I ordered a Shimano pulley replacement for my bicycle. It was
Cheaper than others and it said six day delivery. It showed up two days later in perfect condition!

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.