• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"I ordered one pair "Serfas Tracer Road Bar End Lights". The package arrived safely and promptly. But when I opened the sealed plastic packaging, I found that one of the lights was faulty. I reported this and was sent a replacement immediately."

"Fast turn around...must have been packaged and out the door within 2 hours of my order.

Then free lighting shipping...across country in a day and a half. Only Scotty could have beamed it down faster.

This is my second time ordering. Both times have been quick and correct. What more could you want?

" The folks at Modern Bike took great care of me. When my order got jammed up over a backorder, we worked out a good substitute AND they steered me out of a mistake I started with and got me the whole package in a week.
There was one small missing when my package arrived and they cleaned it up with no whining.

Clear Website, Good prices, Good Customer Service, No BS.
Thanks, Folks!
Top Notch!

"I was a little worried about purchasing from the site at first but after reading reviews i bit the bullet. It was definitely worth it. Price was $30 less than anywhere else and my order was delivered within 3 days. I will be doing more business with modernbike.com in the future. Thanks!"

" Great! Ordered an expensive Brooks saddle for first time from this store and everything went well. Shipped quickly and everything was in good shape. "

"You like praise, here is some from a first time buyer.
I bought a Longbikes Slipstream recumbent bycycle and needed some extra tubes and a pump. I searched other websites till i found yours.
My experience from you was excellent. Your prices are the same as REI
without the sales tax. You sent me E mails, keeping me informed, and you were promt in the delivery time. If in the future if i need additional things, I will buy from you, and tell other cycleist about your website. Thank you for your excellent service. Jim

"Excellent service, prompt delivery"

"Had what I needed at a good price. Fast shipping, nice site."

"The products I wanted were clearly described and at prices lower than I was able to find anywhere else. Shipping charges were decent and the cost did not go up when I added an extra, similar-sized item to the order. Items arrived in record time despite only paying for standard shipping. Neither of my items was likely to break even if shipped w/o a box, but they still came very well padded and packaged. Overall, I am VERY impressed with ModernBIKE.com and I will definitely go here first when looking for parts for my bike in the future!"

"Thrilled to have found Modernbike.com. I just received my third order from them. All have been super fast!! Amazing selection, great prices, and fast delivery...what more could you ask for. Highly recommend!!"

"This site was awesome to deal with! Great price, customer service and delivery. Will definitely be back. "

"I had an awesome experience shopping with ModernBike.com. I was day late of purchasing a Thule Hitch Rack which they extended the sale for me. My purchase came in at lighting speed. Customer service was attentive and very helpful. I couldn't have had a better experience shopping on the internet. Thanks ModernBike.com! I'll be shopping with you for a long time."

"Very pleased with the items and quick delivery "

"Shipped within 48 hours of getting the order, best price I could find on the internets plus free shipping. Real person responded by email to fix a problem I caused in my order. These guys rock."

"Ordered Straitline De Facto Orange. Never previously heard of the site, just came across as I was looking for the best deal on some Straitline De Factos. ModernBike had the best price out there. Checked Amazon, Jenson USA (I wouldn't recommend Jenson anyway), etc. Theses were $104 with free shipping, ordered them and they were a two day shipping that was insured! Product arrived with everything. I am extremely pleased and will definitely do business with Modern Bike again and check out there store when I go ride out in Des Moines."

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.