• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

What is this?

"ModernBike.com earned an A+ for my transaction. I broke a suspension mountain bike fork a few weeks ago and was looking for a replacement so I could get out on the trails again. The availability of entry level suspension forks in the after-market is generally limited because most people buying there are looking for a substantial upgrade from their stock equipment. ModernBike had a great selection of the entry level RockShox forks and the prices were the lowest I could find (ebay, googleshopping, amazon) and they included free shipping! I ordered Saturday night, they shipped Tuesday, it arrived Wednesday. They sent separate emails letting me know the order was confirmed, shipped (with tracking), and delivered. Awesome!"

"Great item for a great price. Arrived quickly, very pleased!"

"As usual, ModernBike had it in stock, great price, free shipping, shipped promptly and arrived packaged well and in perfect condition. Highly recommended!"

"I ordered a Campagnolo bottom bracket. I went with ModernBike because had a competitive price and a lot of positive reviews. I was not disappointed. They shipped my product immediately and it arrived exactly on time. Thank you for the easy and fast transaction!"

"Order was processed and shipped quickly for a lot less $$ than anywhere else."

"Fast and well pack! All items at very good price. I'm always impress with speed."

"The product is perfect and is the best price around. and the package was deliveredd extremely fast. I am very pleased with Modernbike.com"

"ModernBike shipped the light 2 day priority; that was very fast ship. The product BikeRay Speed II appears to be a great light. The brightness far exceeds my expectations. The light arrived fully charged. The light is easy to mount, switches functions with ease. The light mounts easily and adjusts smoothly with a o ring; very nice to have no screws or levers. It looks great on the bike. I highly recommend. I rode up a dark street and it was like day time! "

"YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME. ANOTHER COMPANY TOOK 2 WEEKS AND STILL DIDN'T HAVE MY ORDER. YOU GUYS HAD IT HERE IN A FEW DAYS."

"The folks at ModernBIKE are just plain awesome! Great prices/sales, friendly and well-informed staff and prompt shipping and delivery! "

"I ordered a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine bike trainer from modernbike.com because they had the best price I could find including shipping. Not only that, it was shipped within 24 hrs and arrived a few days later.

I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and experience. Will definitely buy from them again!

"Cheapest Bike Parts...Fast Shipping"

"Will be ordering more items from Modern BIKE.com Everything I ordered was in excellent condition and the prices were the lowest I could find. Received my order within days...very fast.
Thank you for a great experience.

"Delivered fast and as ordered, will use again."

"I have been been making some repair/maintenance to Ellsworth Isis and have made multiple orders this month and continue to be pleased with the low prices and rapid shipping. "

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.