• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10

What is this?

"Wow! Fast delivery and product came in perfect condition. Thanks so much!"

"Unbelievably happy with ModernBIKE. Told them about my broken frisbee, they sent a new one the next day even before I shipped te defective one back. Will do business again in the future. "

"Best price found for my pedals online. Called up, ordered, had them 2 days later. Free shipping! Who will complain about that? Good stuff!"

"ModernBIKE is my new one stop shop for bike essentials, great service + speedy shipping= top of the line results!! received my package in no time, with everything ordered in it and in great condition. Thanks ModernBIKE!"

"outstanding service and awesome products. I got what I ordered and I got it in less then a week. I will be making more purchases from modernbike.com"

"Ordered the racktime large rack bag. This is a very hard item to find as it seems to be discontinued. This is the only top rear rack bag with the snap-it connectors for the racktime racks. Very pleased with the quality of the bag and the space volume it affords. Modern bike also offered it on sale at a great price, $20 less than anywhere else I could find it."

"Prompt service and they were willing to work with me on a fair deal for shipping to AK (not always a happy issue). "

"Great service, we had to exchange quite a few emails over a period of time concerning product info and they always got back to me, I felt very secure with the customer service, especially as I live in the UK. I will shop with them again. "

"I received exactly what I wanted at a great price. Was everything as described and I received it fast. Will definitely do business there again."

"Ordered some Schwalbe studded tires and was very happy with the product and shipment. Would certainly use ModernBike.com again and recommend it to my friends."

"ModernBike had the items in stock, the pricing was great, and they shipped very quickly. What more could you want? Will definitely shop here again."

"Great price and great service "

"I bought a great product for a great price with fast free shipping. Thanks and I will buy again from y'all."

"Very pleased with my order and the entire transaction with ModernBIKE was flawless. I received an item that was not even available from the Manufacturer (Burley) for months now and ModernBIKE was able to ship it to me in just a few days."

"Overall good experience, lots of quality parts available. Im satisfied with the many parts I've ordered and will continue to shop modern bike. Shipping and handling of parts purchased arrived at my house promptly and in good fair time undamaged. I also appreciate how modern bike kept me updated with my orders with courtesy emails."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.