Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Great Company. Awesome customer service!"

"I found Modern Bike via web search, and immediately was impressed by the prices and the customer reviews. This latter was important to me, as I live in AZ and didn't want to have to deal with returns. I was interested in placing an order for tubes, tires (great price on Continental Gatorskins), and a few other things, but was heading to Alaska for two weeks, and was afraid the items wouldn't still be on sale when I returned. So I asked if I could place the order and then if they would ship it after my return home. They were happy to do this, the order arrived in a timely fashion with all items as expected. I'll plan to continue doing business with these people. "

"Literally the best company to deal with! They are very fast to respond to email, and when things happen to be missing from the order they are more than willing to send of the parts immediately! Plus the lights I got are AMAZING and super easy to install!"

"Ordered a headset and before it was shipped noticed that it was a 41/28.6 instead of a 42/28.6.
e-mailed Modern Bike and Andy had it changed to the right one with no problem, got my parts quick and with prices that are hard to beat, thanks again

"Be forewarned, they have a terrible return policy. If you buy something with "free" shipping, that "free" shipping is no longer free when returning the item and will be deducted from your return. Add that to the cost of shipping the item back yourself, and you are looking at losing quite a bit of money. I ended up paying $40 for the pleasure of trying out an $80 trunk rack once. Stick to Amazon or your LBS"

"Great product. Great price with quick shipping.."

"Received order quickly. Great pricing. So much easier than my trip to the bike shop. "

"Ordered and shipped same day with economical shipping rates, arrived two days later. Stoked! Thanks for the quick service!"

"This Bike bag is a perfect fit for me and my needs, i love the magnetic closure on this product. very happy with this purchase. "

"Great company to deal with, Items arrived in the specific timeframe they specified. All good here.

I will say that the shipping was slow, but for it being free on a pretty cheap item, I have no complaints or regrets.

"Absolutely awesome! I received exactly what I needed. I have an older Cygo Lite for my bike. One day my bike was stolen but I had the light and battery in the house. What I didn't have was the handlebar mount for it. The thieves had it. I looked online for a few days and had no luck so I started checking all the local bike shops in Las Vegas. No luck there so I went back to an online search and came across Modern Bike dot com. They had it!! So happy! Thank you!!"

"Excellent service . Will do business again."

"Ordered Lizard Skins bar tape while it was on sale. Modern Bike has some good sales going on regularly. I suggest you sign up for email notices of sales so you can be advised of new sale items. Order was received promptly, packaged securely & bar tape was outstanding. What's not to like?"

"You all did GREAT received the shipment in very good shape. And using them. Goog job."

"I ordered something July 3rd, and the next morning (4th of july) realized I had ordered the totally incorrect item (I was supposed to order a 17 tooth fixed rear cog and instead I ordered a 22 tooth cog). I emailed ModernBIKE right away, and then woke this morning (as soon as they could have replied) to an email saying it had been fixed.

That's what I call good service. 5/5.

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.