Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2015-10-15

"Andy was very helpful! The product that was shipped to me was mislabeled by the manufacturer and did not work for my application. Andy responded and was able to resolve the issue very quickly. "

2015-10-14

"Very satisfied. I'm sometimes hesitant to try new vendors but I got what I needed, at a good price, and very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to shop again."

2015-10-14

"I bought one at MakerFaire in San Francisco when it was a brand new (prototype) project, and I loved it. I live in Winnipeg, and a friend of mine had her bike stolen - fortunately they didn't steal her young daughter's brand new bike - and the family loves to ride together. I couldn't get them a bike, but I COULD send them something fun for their new one. They love it as much as I love mine."

2015-10-14

"great selection at the best price, order arrived on time and complete"

2015-10-14

"Order arrived promptly, as described. "

2015-10-14

"Customer service is great order shipped fast staff are very responsive."

2015-10-14

"Very fast shipping of a brand new OEM product."

2015-10-14

"Everything works great,had A minor question was a answered in minutes. Will be doing more business with you again."

2015-10-14

"The parts that I ordered were a little slow in coming but when they arrived everything worked as expected. I can recommend ModernBIKE for parts and service."

2015-10-14

"This is my go to place for my bicycling needs!"

2015-10-14

"Great Prices, Great service from ModernBike.com"

2015-10-14

"Low price, fast shipping and good packaging! Parts did exactly what they were supposed to do. No complaints."

2015-09-28

"Ordered a Surely Jethro Tule 15mm Socket/Bottle Opener. The wrench was delivered in a very timely matter and the shipping was free. My only complaint was that the wrench had some excess material around the socket opening and would not fit on a 15mm axel nut. I had to take a file to it to make it work, no big deal but not something you would expect from a $25.00 tool."

2015-09-17

"Wow! I bought my bike light yesterday and it already arrived today!! From Iowa to California!! Impressed!! Best price around and it arrived in perfect condition! I loved the tracking number they gave me, as well. Will definitely buy from them in the near future! :-) bravo!"

2015-09-17

"ModernBIKE.com were a pleasure to deal with. They have at great range of products at very competitive prices. Through fantastic communication with their customer service representative Andy I was able to arrange a payment exception for my international credit card as well as delivery to a postage forwarding service. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!"

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.