• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

What is this?

"Great service and prices!"

"fast delivery - product good quality and very good fit! Thanks ModernBike I will be back for more stuff soon. Cheers Chris"

"Exactly as described, could not find this part in other sites/stores and good pricing. Would definitely recommend ModernBIKE.com to my friends."

"I could not be more satisfied with my purchase from Modern Bike. The pricing was very competitive, the communication was excellent, and my items arrived within a few days. I've told all my friends about Modern Bike and when I need something else for my bikes (or bike trailer), Modern Bike is where I'll be going to make it happen."

"Modern Bike had the best price and got it to me in a week. Very Please thank you."

"Great price, crazy-fast delivery, and good communication via e-mail. As a first-time customer, I'm thoroughly impressed."

"Thanks so much for going above and beyond my expectations. My order got here in record time and the adjustable Zoom riser was just what I wanted to give me a more comfortable ride...
Thanks guys!

"ModernBIKE.com is awesome. They had great prices, shipping was supper fast and item was packaged well."

"I had a good experience with Modern Bike.
The product was delivered on time and I found on their online store a product that is not common to find in other sellers

"Really excellent service from the staff at Modern Bike. I was only after one small - but important - part, and needed it sent to Australia. Very prompt and clear communication that this was possible, explaining how to make the order and its cost, and confirming that the part was the correct one for my bike. Thank you to all at ModernBIKE. Michael"

"Great price on the tools I needed, and everything was in stock. The order was delivered in 2 days with no damage, so I'm a happy camper."

"Fast shipping and delivery, product was as describe.
ModernBike is definitely someone you can trust.

"Absolutely love my Nantucket bike basket!!! I searched several online sites and Modern Bike's style, price and shipping cost were perfect. They didn't dissapoint."

"Great service, prices, and fast shipping. Couldn't ask for much more!"

"Couldn't be happier! ModernBIKE.com had the best price anywhere online on the Burley Encore, the order process was fast and easy. I accidentally entered the wrong email address when signing up, wrote the webmaster and it was fixed in a matter of minutes, order shipped within 2-hours of placing our order and had it at our door 2-days later.

The Burley Encore is better than we could expect, was packed perfectly, assembled quickly and easily, attaches to all our bikes and best of all you can barely tell it's there... super light but safe and sturdy, the build quality and materials are excellent. Our 11-month old tot was all giggles :) Can't wait for our next ride!

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.