• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

What is this?

"Fast shipping and great prices"

"I'm pretty impressed! Placed my order Sunday night and made a mistake on it. Emailed Modern Bike and got a response that same night! Order was fixed Monday morning and I had my goods Wednesday. I will be looking to them for future bike parts."

"I found ModernBike great to deal with.
Communication, item & price, shipping cost & a speedy delivery to Australia.
Thanks ModernBike!

"Had a real good experience with modernbike, I will be buying more from these guys. Thanks!"

"Bought the Salsa Stem from Modern Bike.

First, I ordered 120mm length and emailed Modern Bike that I would like to change it to the 100mm length instead. Not only did they correct this for me immediately, but they shipped it 2 day priority!! Very pleased with the entire transaction. A+ experience

Very very happy...Great Job Modern Bike

"Super cool this bike track. I put three bikes and drive on over 50 miles and not problem. Work pretty good and too economy and great quality"

"The Salsa frame bag received was just as described in the listing. My fiancé' loves it and strapped it on his bike immediately. The price I paid for this product was on average $20 cheaper than other sites and free shipping which is great! Not to mention the shipping was super fast! Very satisfied!"

"Fantastic, beyond expectations service! Package was originally lost by USPS but tracking had said it was delivered. They sent a replacement w/ signature required which is what I preferred hoping it wouldn't be lost again. They went the extra mile and have me as a fan of their store. I don't buy a ton of stuff, but will spread the word that they are a great company to buy from."

"I ordered a heavy duty chain, from what I can figure out, it's one of the best chains for the application, and for the right price! got shipped out fast, website was easy to navigate"

"Modern Bike nailed it! Delivered crazy fast, 100% accurate order arrived boxed and padded well."

"Awesome company! They responded quickly to my emails and sent the product right away and I received on time...actually earlier than what I expected. They even matched the price of a competitor!"

"Excellent service, fast shipping and the Shimano Free body hub worked perfectly on my Fulcrum Quattro."

"this company is amazing i will be buying from them again. shipping was out of this world fast, had it out the same day. and when the product did not work as advertised they got me a return label and it got sent off. "

"I placed my order with Modern Bike because they had the lowest price on the headset I was looking for.

Shipping was fast and free with no taxes.

I would shop here again.

"I buy Park tools on sale--great selection and I've not seen lower prices. Other purchases include quill stem and front flasher. Quick shipping and products are well packaged. "

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.