Stores > ModernBIKE.com

webmaster@modernbike.com
      515-263-2000

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2016-09-09

Quick shipment

"I was amazed how fast the items was delivered. Everything was in the box and the setup was quick and easy. I'm also happy I saved 30% on my purchase. I will definitely order from this site again!!! "

2016-09-09

It's caught my eye coming and going!

"I'm bound to feel safer bicycling on the local roadways, now that I own and have installed my Cycle Aware Reflex helmet mirror. The science of providing hands-free viewing from the secured mirror-mounting on my bike helmet (wearing of which is mandatory in my state) takes the guesswork out of being properly accoutered for road travel."

2016-09-05

Hard to Find and Oversized

"Hard to find Panaracer Protex Tire with gum sidewall was delivered within a week and in good condition. They shipped them in a box that that was larger than necessary but that was a very minor ding and will not influence my decision to purchase from them in the future. And they price match too. : )"

2016-09-01

FAST SHIPPING ON RECUMBENT TIRE

"I love the fast shipping and the hard to find Kenda Kwest 100 PSI tire.

My local bike shops refuse to stock it and call my EasyRacer Recumbent a "lawn chair on wheels".

Their loss is ModernBIKE' gain.

Thank You ModernBIKE.

2016-08-26

fast and cheap!

"What more could you ask for? Good selection, fast, and cheap. Good service too."

2016-08-24

"Shipping was very fast I wasn't expecting it for about a week and it came the next day! Very Happy with my product and can't wait to test it out!"

2016-08-19

Great Service--On My Go-To List

"Excellent prices, great selection...particularly of Campy parts and components, fast delivery."

2016-08-18

Order arrived FAST, no complaints

"Unlike some other online retailers, Modern Bike had exactly what I wanted at a good price and delivered it quickly.

Compared to said "other online retailers," this order was wonderfully boring, and Modern Bike did exactly as a good business should do. I'll order again from them without hesitation.

2016-08-18

Maximum Satisfaction

"My Arkel front rack was delivered so fast I was shocked. Got to speak with a guy at the store. Awesome dude! Will heartily recommend buying from ModernBike to everyone!!"

cyclingmike's Avatar

Ann Arbor, MI
2016-08-09

Get Your Ride Modernized

"Prompt response, concise descriptions, fast shipping, and great prices! You could not ask for anything more from an internet supplier, unless they could install the parts through the virtual world, well were not there yet!"

Excellent service

"Great customer service. Keep updated every step of the way so I always knew what step of the process my order was in from start to shipping. "

Excellent Retailer

"I received my order on 8/4/2016 in a yellow bubble envelope. After I removed 3 chainrings (2 53T and 1 39T) out of the envelope, I felt a big relief because they are in good shape. Another thing is I wish I should have looked at the picture of Sugino outer chainring 53T more closely before I placed my order to replace my Shimano Ultegra 6500 outer chainring. The reason is the Sugino 130BCD 53T does not have chain catcher pin and it does not have 6 rivets (3 pairs) on the chainring like that of Shimano Ultegra 6500, either. However, it does fit on Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 but I have not taken my bike out for a test ride yet."

Awesome!!!!!

" Good products great prices and speedy delivery ."

2016-07-29

Great selection and they get your stuff out quickly

"Lots of good stuff and I really appreciate how quickly they ship the orders. Even with standard shipping you get your stuff real fast. "

2016-07-23

Back on the trike again !!!!

"Thank you, thank you. this was the only place I could find the third tube that I needed for my vintage Schwinn adult trike. I was luckly to find the three new tires;Only to find out I could only find two tubes. The time was short and before I knew it the tube was here for me. The bike looks great and I am sooooo happy. Jean Brant"

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.