Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

Excellent service

"Great customer service. Keep updated every step of the way so I always knew what step of the process my order was in from start to shipping. "

This review was modified by Cmlaurent on August 04 2016 09:47:55 PM

Excellent Retailer

"I received my order on 8/4/2016 in a yellow bubble envelope. After I removed 3 chainrings (2 53T and 1 39T) out of the envelope, I felt a big relief because they are in good shape. Another thing is I wish I should have looked at the picture of Sugino outer chainring 53T more closely before I placed my order to replace my Shimano Ultegra 6500 outer chainring. The reason is the Sugino 130BCD 53T does not have chain catcher pin and it does not have 6 rivets (3 pairs) on the chainring like that of Shimano Ultegra 6500, either. However, it does fit on Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 but I have not taken my bike out for a test ride yet."

Awesome!!!!!

" Good products great prices and speedy delivery ."

2016-07-29

Great selection and they get your stuff out quickly

"Lots of good stuff and I really appreciate how quickly they ship the orders. Even with standard shipping you get your stuff real fast. "

2016-07-23

Back on the trike again !!!!

"Thank you, thank you. this was the only place I could find the third tube that I needed for my vintage Schwinn adult trike. I was luckly to find the three new tires;Only to find out I could only find two tubes. The time was short and before I knew it the tube was here for me. The bike looks great and I am sooooo happy. Jean Brant"

2016-07-18

Awesome!

"Really happy shopping from ModernBike. Great service and awesome product! Shipping was quick!"

This review was modified by eddy604eng on July 18 2016 03:52:26 PM

Polk City FL
2016-07-10

F A S T and Correct!

"Unheard of anymore... until NOW! Great job ModernBIKE.com! It took 1 email, before ordering, just to confirm product was correct. Product was exactly what I ordered - which was screwed up months ago by another "BMX-specific" webseller . "

This review was modified by cb3bmx on July 10 2016 05:46:16 AM

2016-07-07

Easy Shopping Experience from ModernBike

"Got a great price on a Topeak bag, and it came 2 days earlier than expected."

This review was modified by BoomPower on July 07 2016 07:16:04 PM

2016-07-07

100% Professional and great to deal with.

"Not one hassel. I needed the saddle and down stem over nighted for work the next day. Andy was a pleasure to chat with and we got things along the way and every corresponding part I needed with Andy's professional tips and good sense of judgment. Got items on time, and to work the next day. The parts and everything are s brand new as they come. Thanks to the team who made it possible."

2016-07-03

"Steadyrack is a great product and great way to store your bikes safely out if the way yet easy to get. "

This review was modified by Fdschwab on July 03 2016 03:22:18 PM

2016-06-24

Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price!

"I was a little skeptical, at first when I ordered from Modern Bike. I'd never heard of them, but they did have rave reviews and great prices.

I'd been looking for a specific bag for my bicycle to fit a rack I bought at a local bike shop (where I'd prefer to shop). The bags at the shop were all about twice the price as the one I found on Modern Bike.

The item I ordered is perfect, exactly what I was looking for and I got it very quickly too!
Even though I prefer to support my local bike shop, I can definitely see me ordering from them again on pricier items.

This review was modified by therollingrook on June 24 2016 08:20:05 AM

2016-06-18

Great mirror, Great price, Great service

"I was drawn in by their good product(D+D Overlaid mirror) and price. When I discovered that the order was incomplete they took care of it quickly and efficiently , as soon as I advised them of the problem. That's important to me."

This review was modified by gorirwill on June 18 2016 12:36:03 PM

2016-06-18

Price Speed Accuracy

"Pros
Arrived earlier then anticipated.
Was discounted below other vendors.
Exactly as described.

This review was modified by ZamBigger on June 18 2016 09:46:00 AM

2016-06-17

Amazing service!

"Placed the order on Wednesday June 15 at 4:00pm received the order on Friday June 17 at 3:00pm."

This review was modified by BrianS516 on June 17 2016 04:06:40 PM

2016-06-17

An enlightening experience (OK, i am not so good at catchy titles.)

"I ordered a Cygolite Expilion light. I got the best price and the shipping was free and very prompt. I could not ask for more."

This review was modified by Houckster on September 15 2016 10:46:01 AM

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.