• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

What is this?

"Well packed, lightining fast delivery, best selection of products from other online dealers, all make me return to shop at ModernBike."

"I purchased a Park TM-1 tension meter. The ordering process was simple and efficient. The discounted price for this item was considerably better than the competition. The shipping time was excellent at 3 business days. The meter came in an unopened factory box. The box contained the meter, spoke gage, conversion chart and instructions. The meter is in perfect working order. Modern Bike will be on the top of my
list for online vendors.

"I ordered my tire and tube on tuesday and it arrived friday at 2 p.m. excellent service.I live in seattle wa.Prices were great also. I will be getting everything bike related from modern bike."

"Ordered an Abus lock, but it didn't arrive with the mounting bracket and shackle clamp. Turns out that these were not included with this particular model, although Modern Bike's website indicated that they were included. When I called about the omission, Modern Bike quickly realized their error in saying they were included on the website when, in fact, they should not have been. The company has since corrected its website to avoid future misunderstandings. But, and this is the great part, they said it was their error, not mine, and they quickly shipped a bracket and shackle clamp at no cost. Less you think this is no big deal, the two items run over $30 (the lock itself was $109). It's so great to see a company honor its commitments. Modern Bike now has a new customer for life!"

"Modern Bike has great customer service! I had a drop bar bicycle mirror that I bought from Modern Bike drop out of my handlebar on the second ride. I contacted them and they replaced the mirror even though they didn't have to. In my experience that kind of customer service is relatively rare. I will definitely continue to shop at Modern Bike in the future."

"Very quick shipment of order. Order was packaged appropriately and arrived in good condition."

"Very good saddle , excellent pricing , received product within couple of days .
Very pleased with this purchase .

"Great Price...! Price Very Competitive...! Great Service...! Product Delivered On Specified Date In Perfect Condition. Would continue to order from Modern Bike.... With USPS number tracking system I was informed exactly when my package would arrive at my home."

"ModernBike, great pricing and fast shipping. Great online retailer. Order with confidence, you won't be sorry. I have placed multiple orders with them and could not be happier. "

"I received exactly what I ordered in good condition. Shipping, though not free, it was reasonable and quicker than I get when it is free. Great selection. What more could I ask for?"

"The most competitive prices around, a great selection of products, quick ship. Really, there's nothing but positive comments from my shopping experience. Will definitely consider when purchasing bike products in the future!"

"I needed a quality bicycle work stand for my family's growing collection of mountain and road bikes. ModernBike came to the rescue! I called their order number to make sure that the Park PCS-10 was in stock and to check the current pricing. The sale price had just expired, but they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure that I received the sale pricing and of course "free shipping". I placed the order and couldn't believe my good fortune when it arrived the next day here on the east coast! ModernBike is definitely a 5 STAR, high-quality distributor that is on my computer's favorites list and my cell phone speed dial! Thanks for the great service and super fast delivery!!!!!"

"This may be my new favorite bike store! They were well priced, located in the middle of the country--I'm a little biased towards the Midwest--for fast shipping, and the packaging was just right; no crazy bubble wrap or plastic or Styrofoam. Thanks again!"

"Great work, the backpack came super fast and was exactly what I ordered. Very happy and would definitely order again!"

"Great price, quick shipment. Received order, in NY, in 2 days . The item price and shipping was the lowest around. All totaled, I couldn't even get it cheaper, locally. "

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.