• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

What is this?

"ModernBike, great pricing and fast shipping. Great online retailer. Order with confidence, you won't be sorry. I have placed multiple orders with them and could not be happier. "

"I received exactly what I ordered in good condition. Shipping, though not free, it was reasonable and quicker than I get when it is free. Great selection. What more could I ask for?"

"The most competitive prices around, a great selection of products, quick ship. Really, there's nothing but positive comments from my shopping experience. Will definitely consider when purchasing bike products in the future!"

"I needed a quality bicycle work stand for my family's growing collection of mountain and road bikes. ModernBike came to the rescue! I called their order number to make sure that the Park PCS-10 was in stock and to check the current pricing. The sale price had just expired, but they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure that I received the sale pricing and of course "free shipping". I placed the order and couldn't believe my good fortune when it arrived the next day here on the east coast! ModernBike is definitely a 5 STAR, high-quality distributor that is on my computer's favorites list and my cell phone speed dial! Thanks for the great service and super fast delivery!!!!!"

"This may be my new favorite bike store! They were well priced, located in the middle of the country--I'm a little biased towards the Midwest--for fast shipping, and the packaging was just right; no crazy bubble wrap or plastic or Styrofoam. Thanks again!"

"Great work, the backpack came super fast and was exactly what I ordered. Very happy and would definitely order again!"

"Great price, quick shipment. Received order, in NY, in 2 days . The item price and shipping was the lowest around. All totaled, I couldn't even get it cheaper, locally. "

"I ordered one pair "Serfas Tracer Road Bar End Lights". The package arrived safely and promptly. But when I opened the sealed plastic packaging, I found that one of the lights was faulty. I reported this and was sent a replacement immediately."

"Fast turn around...must have been packaged and out the door within 2 hours of my order.

Then free lighting shipping...across country in a day and a half. Only Scotty could have beamed it down faster.

This is my second time ordering. Both times have been quick and correct. What more could you want?

" The folks at Modern Bike took great care of me. When my order got jammed up over a backorder, we worked out a good substitute AND they steered me out of a mistake I started with and got me the whole package in a week.
There was one small missing when my package arrived and they cleaned it up with no whining.

Clear Website, Good prices, Good Customer Service, No BS.
Thanks, Folks!
Top Notch!

"I was a little worried about purchasing from the site at first but after reading reviews i bit the bullet. It was definitely worth it. Price was $30 less than anywhere else and my order was delivered within 3 days. I will be doing more business with modernbike.com in the future. Thanks!"

" Great! Ordered an expensive Brooks saddle for first time from this store and everything went well. Shipped quickly and everything was in good shape. "

"You like praise, here is some from a first time buyer.
I bought a Longbikes Slipstream recumbent bycycle and needed some extra tubes and a pump. I searched other websites till i found yours.
My experience from you was excellent. Your prices are the same as REI
without the sales tax. You sent me E mails, keeping me informed, and you were promt in the delivery time. If in the future if i need additional things, I will buy from you, and tell other cycleist about your website. Thank you for your excellent service. Jim

"Excellent service, prompt delivery"

"Had what I needed at a good price. Fast shipping, nice site."

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.