Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 422 reviews

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
    ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • ModernBIKE.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"Outstanding. ModernBIKE was responsive to email and special shipping requests. They shipped incredibly quickly, and items arrived on time, as described, and very well packaged. ModernBIKE also had the best prices around. I'm impressed."

"The order was shipped fast and was exactly
What i was looking for. Definitely recommend.

"This was my first order from ModernBIKE and I was most impressed with the entire experience. They have a great website, the online payment process was secure and bug-free, the product delivery was extremely fast and the purchase price was the best I could find and qualified for free shipping."

"My second order from ModernBIKE.com and I could not be more pleased. Great prices, fast shipping, appropriately packed."

"Great to place to order acc's for bikes! Fast shipping and awesome prices! Thank you very much, I'll be buying more stuff from you. "

"this is the 3rd time ordering bike parts from ModernBIKE.com, it was a bike tire, and every time i did, my order was right and on time. I'm definitely ordering there again. "

"Excellent experience throughout. The best price around and super fast delivery. Highly recommended."

"ModernBike.com earned an A+ for my transaction. I broke a suspension mountain bike fork a few weeks ago and was looking for a replacement so I could get out on the trails again. The availability of entry level suspension forks in the after-market is generally limited because most people buying there are looking for a substantial upgrade from their stock equipment. ModernBike had a great selection of the entry level RockShox forks and the prices were the lowest I could find (ebay, googleshopping, amazon) and they included free shipping! I ordered Saturday night, they shipped Tuesday, it arrived Wednesday. They sent separate emails letting me know the order was confirmed, shipped (with tracking), and delivered. Awesome!"

"Great item for a great price. Arrived quickly, very pleased!"

"As usual, ModernBike had it in stock, great price, free shipping, shipped promptly and arrived packaged well and in perfect condition. Highly recommended!"

"I ordered a Campagnolo bottom bracket. I went with ModernBike because had a competitive price and a lot of positive reviews. I was not disappointed. They shipped my product immediately and it arrived exactly on time. Thank you for the easy and fast transaction!"

"Order was processed and shipped quickly for a lot less $$ than anywhere else."

"Fast and well pack! All items at very good price. I'm always impress with speed."

"The product is perfect and is the best price around. and the package was deliveredd extremely fast. I am very pleased with Modernbike.com"

"ModernBike shipped the light 2 day priority; that was very fast ship. The product BikeRay Speed II appears to be a great light. The brightness far exceeds my expectations. The light arrived fully charged. The light is easy to mount, switches functions with ease. The light mounts easily and adjusts smoothly with a o ring; very nice to have no screws or levers. It looks great on the bike. I highly recommend. I rode up a dark street and it was like day time! "