• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"use modernbike.com twice in May for small parts for my 2011 Trek and very satisfied with price :)) and customer service, which replied to my shiiping changes requiest in 15 minutes. great job."

"The bike seat shipped in 4 days via USPS, versus the 2 days that Modern Bike said it would ship in. While that IS a problem with the USPS, I would advise switching to UPS shipping instead of USPS."

"Seat is very comfortable. Shipping was fast. Price was right. What more can I say?"

"Great service! really helpful even though I live outside the US! Definitely use these people again.. Totally recommend!!!!! Kris from Japan."

"Very good experience! They had what I was looking for (replacement parts for Sidi shoes) at a very good price (including shipping, best on google shopping). Shipping was very quick, quicker than I expected for the price. Quality ... spot on."

"More than satisfied with my Axiom Fondo H20 Seat Bag.. Awesome bag and fits perfect under the saddle of my Fuji bike, plus I can now carry 3 water bottles when I pedal... Thanks again Modern Bike "

"I ordered 2 items and needed expedited shipping.
They took care of it easily and it was delivered as promised at a very reasonable rate.
Will definitely order from here again.
Great product, great customer service.

"Package arrived on time. Package was damaged, however, contents were undamaged. "

"The gentleman on the order desk was very helpful and knowledgeable.
My good came in on time and packaged well.

"Very happy w/ the wheels I ordered which arrived quickly. The wheels needed a bit of truing but nothing too bad that I couldn't take care of (but I'm an experienced mechanic too)."

"Great service. Well priced and got to my location super fast. I'm military and they went above and beyond to get it to me. Will definitely buy from modern bike again"

"Fantastic service. I ordered Tuesday night and was promised three day shipping and my wheels arrived in perfect condition three days later. "

"Product arrived in three days, packaged very nicely, I received exactly what I wanted."

"Very smooth process. Found what I wanted at the best price. Placed the order, and voila, my new rims arrived.
Very nice. Thanks

"Prompt delivery and item in great condition and exactly as described. "

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.