Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 93 reviews

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
    Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Military Warfighter contact information

• Address: 6373 Wainscot Drive Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    • Contact: sales@militarywarfighter.com
    • Phone: 616-295-3457
    • Customer Support: 888-864-5927
    • Business Hours: 9am-8pm Mon -Fri0800-2000 hrs Mon - Fri(Eastern Standard Time)
    • Fax: 888-864-2725

"awesome prices and selection of popular quality items.
Wish they sold Trijicon Accupoint scopes.
Tell them I appreciate the LEO/Miltary pricings.

"Awesome, extra and personal service! Went the extra mile for me and saved me lots of money. Shipped the same day and arrived within 2 days with a very low shipping cost. I won't pause to use them again."

"Excellent range of products and order turn-around! I contacted MilitaryWarFighter.com through their instant message system in regards to an item I was interested in. One of of their customer service reps (Matt) was very helpful by telling me the amount of stock they had on hand, and how quick the delivery will be. All-in-all, I'm very satisfied and will be a repeat customer! Thank you, MilitaryWarFighter.com..."

"very nice. good website. prompt delivery."

"I have been working with Militarywarfighter.com for the past 6 month,and will continue to do business with them. Matt @ militarywarfighter is very helpful with evervything from advice, followthrough, experience, and commitment to militarywarfighter and his customers.
It is an easy website to navigate. They sell very good products and have competitive pricing:)$
Chad, Spokane, Wa

modified review This review was modified by no24everr on June 30 2012 06:08:24 PM

"OUTSTANDING! The guy I spoke with was helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I will check this site first when I need stuff."

"Military warfighter has te best prices anywhere period. The shipping was excellent. I will definitely be buying more gear from them. I know that my brother a soldier in the United States Army will also be purchasing from these guys! Two thumbs up!!!"

"Awesome. I received my acog ahead of schedule and at a great price. I will buy from them again. "

"It worked awsome and fast, I'll do it again as soon as possible. Thanx"

"Item was shipped next day of purchasing and was packaged well. I will have no hesitation to buy from again. "

"Wonderful product line - very good pricing - service is above and beyond - very very fast shipping and response - they are genuinely concerned about their customers. Very happy."

"My Trijicon site and mount arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thanks!"

"This place is great... I have bought from many other companies and found myself to be very disappointed in the end for various reasons... military warfighter was great in all aspects, from knowledge of the products to fast delivery..."

"Bought a Grip/Bipod, for a M249 SAW, for my son who was leaving for Afganistan with the Marines. MWS got the item to our door within 2 days, just before he left to Camp Lejueine. Thank you for your prompt service. I will write back as I get reports from him on the product. "

"You Gentlemen are the "BEST" and especially during the Christmas/ New year Holidays !!! came thru with Military Colors !!!! Thank You all, Gunner."