• Address: 6373 Wainscot Drive Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    • Contact: sales@militarywarfighter.com
    • Phone: 616-295-3457
    • Customer Support: 888-864-5927
    • Business Hours: 9am-8pm Mon -Fri0800-2000 hrs Mon - Fri(Eastern Standard Time)
    • Fax: 888-864-2725

What is this?

"As always, they are the absolute best! Best equipment, best customer service, & fast delivery. I am a repeat customer, and I intend to keep buying from them when I have a need for the products they sell. You will not find a better place to buy your equipment - period!"

"There is no better place to shop than MWS! They have the absolute best Customer Service on the planet, and they are extremely knowledgable about the products they sell. MWS carries ONLY top of the line products. Consequently, the prices are a bit high in some cases, but you get what you pay for. However, on my last transaction with them, they were actually about $150 CHEAPER than a few other places I checked out online. With that said, If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Matt goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are looking for quality products and customer service that surpasses anyone else out there, then MWS is the place to shop - period."

"awesome prices and selection of popular quality items.
Wish they sold Trijicon Accupoint scopes.
Tell them I appreciate the LEO/Miltary pricings.

"Awesome, extra and personal service! Went the extra mile for me and saved me lots of money. Shipped the same day and arrived within 2 days with a very low shipping cost. I won't pause to use them again."

"Excellent range of products and order turn-around! I contacted MilitaryWarFighter.com through their instant message system in regards to an item I was interested in. One of of their customer service reps (Matt) was very helpful by telling me the amount of stock they had on hand, and how quick the delivery will be. All-in-all, I'm very satisfied and will be a repeat customer! Thank you, MilitaryWarFighter.com..."

"very nice. good website. prompt delivery."

"I have been working with Militarywarfighter.com for the past 6 month,and will continue to do business with them. Matt @ militarywarfighter is very helpful with evervything from advice, followthrough, experience, and commitment to militarywarfighter and his customers.
It is an easy website to navigate. They sell very good products and have competitive pricing:)$
Chad, Spokane, Wa

modified review This review was modified by no24everr on June 30 2012 06:08:24 PM

"OUTSTANDING! The guy I spoke with was helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I will check this site first when I need stuff."

"Military warfighter has te best prices anywhere period. The shipping was excellent. I will definitely be buying more gear from them. I know that my brother a soldier in the United States Army will also be purchasing from these guys! Two thumbs up!!!"

"Awesome. I received my acog ahead of schedule and at a great price. I will buy from them again. "

"It worked awsome and fast, I'll do it again as soon as possible. Thanx"

"Item was shipped next day of purchasing and was packaged well. I will have no hesitation to buy from again. "

"Wonderful product line - very good pricing - service is above and beyond - very very fast shipping and response - they are genuinely concerned about their customers. Very happy."

"My Trijicon site and mount arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thanks!"

"This place is great... I have bought from many other companies and found myself to be very disappointed in the end for various reasons... military warfighter was great in all aspects, from knowledge of the products to fast delivery..."

Military Warfighter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.