Military Warfighter Reviews - page 3 - MilitaryWarfighter.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 93 reviews

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

"It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Military Warfighter Solutions. If I could have gotten such great customer service and high quality equipment so quickly from the government, I might not have retired!"

"Delivered faster than I expected."

"Matt Warner is who I have worked with as I've spent around $4K with Military Warfighter over the last few weeks. He is very patient and knowledgeable. I can't say enough great things about him!! Thank you!!! Customer for life!!!"

"Customer Service was top notch! Very knowledgeable and listened to my needs. The shipping was crazy fast and the product, (Grip Pod), was top quality and was the cheapest I had found anywhere. These guys are five stars all the way!!! Definitely going back for more products! I recommend them to all of my friends at the range."

modified review This review was modified by leglander on September 19 2012 10:17:51 PM

"Excellent customer service. The sales manager (Matt Warner) is incredibly knowledgable and spoke with me at length in order to educate me properly prior to making my decision."

"Was looking for an Aimpoint M4s model, and came across this site on a Goggle search.
Warfighter Solutions had it in stock and I placed a phone order with them. The owner was very helpful, polite, professional, and answered all of my many questions! My Aimpoint came packaged very nicely, via UPS. I'm very impressed with the quality of service and the product that I have received! 5-Stars, hats off to Warfighter! Will do business with again in the future! Thanks again for a super high quality weapon sight, and top notch service!!!!

Your new best friend,
David Josephy
San Jose, California
U.S Army vet

"the serviuce was excellent and the sales person was very helpful he went out of his way to answer my questions and get my order. I could not have had a better experience."

"great service and very helpfull"

"I recently purchased an Elcan Specterdr Dual Role 1x-4x from militarywarfighter.com The customer service was excellent and the knowledge of the product I was buying from the seller was very in depth and helpful. The people at militarywarfighter.com aren't simply trying to be salesmen. They want you to understand what you are buying and make sure that you are going to be happy with it. I will highly recommend them to any friends I have that are thinking of making purchases in a related field. At first since I chose the USPS Priority shipping option, I wasn't able to get a tracking number, but it was USPS's fault, not theirs, and they assured me that if I didn't recieve the item within 7 days they would send me another, but it showed up and I couldn't be happier with the optic. Thanks Militarywarfighter.com!
--Greg Rubio

"Very good company I will use them again."

"I purchased a Trijicon TA31F from MilitaryWarfighter.com and I had an excellent experience. Their customer service is second to none. Matt Warner is extremely knowledgeable on Trijicon products and was extremely helpful in answering all my questions so that I could make a very informed decision. Shipping was extremely fast and the product arrived exactly as described. I will continue to do business MilitaryWarfighter.com without hesitation!"

"Very good website to order from. Their customer service was the best I've ever dealed with and helped my order very much. The item was shipped very quickly and in perfect shape. I do not have a single complaint about this website or my experience with it and I am definitely going to be a returning customer of theirs."

"The staff at Military Warfighter Solutions went above and beyond in their helpful suggestions in helping with my purchase. I would recommend Military Warfighter Solutions to all that are looking to purchase a scope.
Dale Myrick

modified review This review was modified by dale_myrick on June 26 2012 09:42:48 AM

"As always, they are the absolute best! Best equipment, best customer service, & fast delivery. I am a repeat customer, and I intend to keep buying from them when I have a need for the products they sell. You will not find a better place to buy your equipment - period!"

"There is no better place to shop than MWS! They have the absolute best Customer Service on the planet, and they are extremely knowledgable about the products they sell. MWS carries ONLY top of the line products. Consequently, the prices are a bit high in some cases, but you get what you pay for. However, on my last transaction with them, they were actually about $150 CHEAPER than a few other places I checked out online. With that said, If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Matt goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are looking for quality products and customer service that surpasses anyone else out there, then MWS is the place to shop - period."