• Military Warfig Military Warfighter Elite Status

• Address: 6373 Wainscot Drive Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    • Contact: sales@militarywarfighter.com
    • Phone: 616-295-3457
    • Customer Support: 888-864-5927
    • Business Hours: 9am-8pm Mon -Fri0800-2000 hrs Mon - Fri(Eastern Standard Time)
    • Fax: 888-864-2725

What is this?

"I contacted Matt a salesman from your store. I was a PSP CPL and firearms instructor as well as doing some spec Ops. The gear I was looking for was completely detailed by Matt and he even went so far as to instruct me as to what might be a better fit for my needs. We shared some war stories that added a personal touch. If the need should arise for further equipment, He will be the One I call. Thanks MJD3"

"Very prompt front door delivery. Dummy-proof ordering options. Very, very pleased. "

"Fantastic product and service. Highly recommended."

"i like it, everything was shiped on time "

"A+ PRODUCTS AND SERVICE !"

"They've been very helpful and called me to confirm compatibility of my current order with a product I had ordered earlier. Excellent service! Also quick response time."

"Upon receiving my scope, I was delighted. It was beautiful and I received it quickly. I called into customer service and spoke to their Sales Manager (Matt) and he was extremely knowledgable and answered all my questions. He even noticed the 2nd scope I ordered was not for the 223 and in discussion, he "caught" that I ordered the wrong product number (easy to do with Trijicon products). Nonetheless, it was taken care of and corrected. I cannot say enough positive comments on how professionally and well I was treated."

"I received my Items quickly even with the onslaught of gun sales being excessive with the threat of weapon banning going on."

"Fast shipping. Accurate description of products purchased. Great customer service. They only sell top of the line equipment, shows they care about the quality of the supplies they provide to the men and women who need them. Very pleased with my experience."

"I'm very appreciative that the item I received was, in fact, a Grip-Pod, too many companies are selling cheap knock-offs. Thank you for your prompt service and excellent products. I will be a repeat customer."

"Competent, friendly advice"

"Very helpful. I had an issue and I called and spoke to an absolute expert for over 20 minutes. They're prices are competitive and they give a mil discount. Shipping was same day."

"I purchased ESS prescription accessories for me and my wife. I selected 3-5 day UPS ground shipping and the package arrived in two days. The order was correct and ahead of scheduled delivery. Great seller, great product."

"This is my fourth purchase and as always they have the info to guide me in my purchase--It is a great company to do business with I would highly recommend them and Matt--He has never steered me wrong and is not in a hurry to make you buy until he has answered all you questions and concerns"

"i have had trouble with other optic sights this site is by far the easiest and most helpful the description and pictures of the optics made it extremely easy to find and order the customer service was impeccable i had a gentleman by the name of Matt Warner was very understanding of my situation and me not being able to respond for 4 days due to my current deployment and gave me quick service and also very very timely response and that impressive when most companies send a copy and pasted memo to u and seem annoyed when u have questions he is also a vet and its nice to speak to someone who has served in the military they are always more understanding then a civilian i would and will recommend this sight for any of ur military needs i will be referring this sight to my peers and other members of the marine corps and anyone else that is in need of gear or anything related to the military thanks matt for all of ur help i appreciate it u just got yourself a life long customer

respectfully submitted,
LCpl Crosier USMC

Share Military Warfighter's store rating

Military Warfighter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.