• Address: 6373 Wainscot Drive Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    • Contact: sales@militarywarfighter.com
    • Phone: 616-295-3457
    • Customer Support: 888-864-5927
    • Business Hours: 9am-8pm Mon -Fri0800-2000 hrs Mon - Fri(Eastern Standard Time)
    • Fax: 888-864-2725

What is this?

"i like it, everything was shiped on time "

"A+ PRODUCTS AND SERVICE !"

"They've been very helpful and called me to confirm compatibility of my current order with a product I had ordered earlier. Excellent service! Also quick response time."

"Upon receiving my scope, I was delighted. It was beautiful and I received it quickly. I called into customer service and spoke to their Sales Manager (Matt) and he was extremely knowledgable and answered all my questions. He even noticed the 2nd scope I ordered was not for the 223 and in discussion, he "caught" that I ordered the wrong product number (easy to do with Trijicon products). Nonetheless, it was taken care of and corrected. I cannot say enough positive comments on how professionally and well I was treated."

"I received my Items quickly even with the onslaught of gun sales being excessive with the threat of weapon banning going on."

"Fast shipping. Accurate description of products purchased. Great customer service. They only sell top of the line equipment, shows they care about the quality of the supplies they provide to the men and women who need them. Very pleased with my experience."

"I'm very appreciative that the item I received was, in fact, a Grip-Pod, too many companies are selling cheap knock-offs. Thank you for your prompt service and excellent products. I will be a repeat customer."

"Competent, friendly advice"

"Very helpful. I had an issue and I called and spoke to an absolute expert for over 20 minutes. They're prices are competitive and they give a mil discount. Shipping was same day."

"I purchased ESS prescription accessories for me and my wife. I selected 3-5 day UPS ground shipping and the package arrived in two days. The order was correct and ahead of scheduled delivery. Great seller, great product."

"This is my fourth purchase and as always they have the info to guide me in my purchase--It is a great company to do business with I would highly recommend them and Matt--He has never steered me wrong and is not in a hurry to make you buy until he has answered all you questions and concerns"

"i have had trouble with other optic sights this site is by far the easiest and most helpful the description and pictures of the optics made it extremely easy to find and order the customer service was impeccable i had a gentleman by the name of Matt Warner was very understanding of my situation and me not being able to respond for 4 days due to my current deployment and gave me quick service and also very very timely response and that impressive when most companies send a copy and pasted memo to u and seem annoyed when u have questions he is also a vet and its nice to speak to someone who has served in the military they are always more understanding then a civilian i would and will recommend this sight for any of ur military needs i will be referring this sight to my peers and other members of the marine corps and anyone else that is in need of gear or anything related to the military thanks matt for all of ur help i appreciate it u just got yourself a life long customer

respectfully submitted,
LCpl Crosier USMC

" As of Saturday 11/10/2012 at around 20:30 hours, I purchased an EOTech XPS2-1 from Military Warfighter. I was expecting the normal 3-4 business days of processing time from most other companies you deal with for the first time. Then another 3-5 Business days for delivery but, I was pleasantly surprised with the promptness in which my order was processed and delivered. Only 3 "business days" elapsed before I received my package. And I only used the free 3-5 day UPS shipping option.
A side from what I mentioned above. The main reason I decided to go with Military Warfighter was the discount price offered to Military and L.E./ Police. The product price was $25 cheaper than any other websites, even the ones geared specifically towards Police. I was told by the "others" that the prices on their websites were their "Police Discounted Prices".
I know that this is a lengthy response so here is a quote from me that you can use for your website.
I am a Police Officer who was searching for a good price for an EOTech XPS sight. I found prompt, speedy delivery and by far the best prices out of any other company online at Military Warfighter. Military Warfighter gave a greater discount than websites geared specifically towards Law Enforcement. I will be spreading the word about MilitaryWarfighter.com to my fellow Officers ! ! !

"It was awesome!!!. I am half way around the whole and you sent my lenses here in less than 13 days. Pretty impressive. Thanks for serving the Warfighters."

"Wow,

What can I say... I've bought multiple products from different online tactical companies for my new AR. and you guy's are by far the BEST !!! You guy's go as far as, following up with a call and/ or E-mail. (which is re assuring of the order i placed.)
It's more than obvious that you guy's cater to your customers.

I had no idea you guy's ( @ Military Warfighter) rolled like that.
Other companies should follow suit. You guy's are awsome, you've got my sale. EX- Navy (HAZE GRAY and UNDERWAY!!!)

Thank You, for solutions...

Military Warfighter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.