MidnightBox Reviews - page 4 - midnightbox.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.05/10 4,145 reviews

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,156)

Rating 6/103/5

"Finally arrived over the weekend (3/29/2014) Seemed to take a long time to get to me. The lights are OK. "

"This is the worst company in the world, More than 1 month and nothing yet."

"Shipped and arrived as expected thanks"

"They take entirely too long to ship the merchandise after the purchase has been made."

"AS of today (3/29/2014), i have not received the order..their web site says the order is 'processing'....over a month???? last order i place with them....."

Rating 4/102/5

"I'm somewhat torn on giving a 2 star rating, since it has been stated up front how long it will take to receive orders, but I'm still rather annoyed that it takes at least a month to get things I order from MidnightBox. I've actually decided not to buy things from them because I know it will take so long to receive them. My annoyance trumps the fact that I know what I'm getting into because it has affected my buying decision on a few things. I have made a vow not to buy anything more from them if it is going to take a long time to receive it."

"I have yet to receive the product of which I ordered. It's been nearly more then 3-5 weeks past the estimated delivery time.

Sincerely,

Christopher Guerra

"I assume you are talking about the convection oven. it was fine used it once all o k price good . but if you are talking about the knee brace ordered earlier I am still waiting for it"

"I still haven't received my order, nor have I heard anything from the seller."

Rating 8/104/5

"While the shipping is usually slow and expensive usually the product is exactly what you expect.

"One product never arrived. Two of the products were not as advertised. I will never use MidnightBox again."

"Easy to order from and fast shipping! Have used several times and no problems."

"Midnight box is always dependable. Send you just what you ordered"

"it's been over a month and never have recieved the product I ordered I tried to E-mail them but never got a response back. "

Rating 4/102/5

"It has been a month and still nothing. 2 emails later I got a response back that customer service department was restructuring. Still waiting for my order to arrive"