• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.10/10 1.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"Ordered "compatible" razor blades that are Chinese knock offs (I figured as much, but have had success in the past from similar sites) and they are extremely dull to the point of not actually providing a shave.

Shipping was slow, but again, Chinese knock offs, so it was expected. Also for items so small the flat rate was a bit much.

I paid through Paypal believing that would protect me should things go wrong, but filing a resolution case with Paypal I learned that orders with MidnightBox are not eligible for protection through Paypal. I now know why MidnightBox doesn't allow for Paypal protection, they'd be paying more in refunds than they make in sales.

I've reached out to MidnightBox twice to date to get an RMA and still no response from anyone, which based on what I've read since this purchase is their standard operating procedure.

Maybe they'll read this and respond, but I have a feeling I'll never see that money again.

Ironic that they have a link to ResellerRatings.com based on how may poor reviews they have.

"Too bad you cannot give ZERO stars. Worst customer service I have ever encountered on the web. Notice there are no responses from midnightbox on poor reviews. Mimics no contact on poor fulfillment issues. Claimed website was down for several days but mysteriously came up when I registered a complaint with PayPal. A huge waste of time
in the online fulfillment arena. I, like most others, place little value on receiving impulse purchases sometime in the distant future particularly with the absence of any response from customer service until they are threatened by the buyers third party payment company. I do not think we have to worry much longer. They claim $130,000 in annual sales.
I am quite sure they will have one of their self generated 5 star very concise reviews up here soon!
BAH HUMBUG!
NEW INFORMATION....Think I found the real scammers. I wrote this review on 12/18 and it created a 4.75 overall rating from RESELLER RATINGS. (this site). Five days later FOUR 1 star reviews have been posted and one (highly unlikely real) five star review and the rating has been moved up to 4.83. LET'S ALL DO THE MATH! For this I give reseller ratings negative ten stars.

"Service was fast, Item was very well packed. I am sure I will order from them again, they have such great deals"

"Ordered merchandise on October 30, 2014. As of December 16, 2014 have not received merchandise. At this point have requested a refund, but haven't heard from MidnightBox. I did ask for a delivery estimate on 12/3/2014, but I was only told it had been shipped. I was given an obscure USPS number that was impossible to track."

"Item was shipped very quickly. Item was clearly described."

"This is the worst shopping site ever. Even items I brought on ebay from over seas are better then this. Item was purchase on 11/05, contacted customer service on 12/2. Replied said item was shipped 12/3. Got a confirmation email saying item was shipped on 12/9. Is already a week and nothing. Tracking number was not found on any delivery site. I even paid $3.99 for shipping. What a waste. "

"It took a very long time to get to my house, more than six weeks. Tracking the shipment was impossible, but I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from your representative. "

"Love Midnight box!!!! longtime fan and have purchased many items from them."

"Delivered on time, was a little damaged when I got it but that's not the fault of midnight box"

"I have not received my purchase. Order was placed in October and it is December. There were two emails sent asking for the status of my order and no reply.
Very very dissatisfied. This was my first purchase with Midnight Box and I am sure it will be my last.
Vickie Skelton

"Ordered 6 weeks ago. Have not recieved order and Midnight bix is not very helpful in their response excapt to offer a 5% disciunt on next order. Haha, I will not be throwing good money after bad."

"I ordered eight 100% down pillows. Received eight 10% down pillows. Customer service was non-responsive to my e-mail. Their site has no phone number and no address. That should have been the tipoff for me.Oh, well. Amex will wake them up, but what a waste of time for everyone.12-24 update from midnight box:"We had contacted them before we even posted the deal to make sure that they were 100% down. The options I have were sent in the first email.Respectfully,Sarah "Blaming their vendor seems to be a recurring theme for Midnightbox. This isn't something that would tend to engender repeat business from satisfied customers. They must build this kind of indifference and neglect into their business model. And it netted the desired result..a credit from Amex to my account and a lost customer never to return!"

"excelent service keep you update until you receive the goods"

"Item was just as described and I received it is a timely manner.
Thank you!!

"I ordered a tactical backpack from your site on Oct. 30. It shipped from New York on Nov 20. I live in VA and STILL DONT HAVE IT!! I have contacted your company SEVERAL times and am yet to hear from anyone. If i could chose ZERO stars, that's exactly what you would get because YOU SUCK!!!!!"

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.