• MidnightBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"First time buyer, checking out the site under their "Mystery" sale. Very disappointed--including shipping, I paid $23.09; what I received I could've picked up at my local dollar store for half that. It's pure junk.

True, it's a mystery pack, but I don't think anyone would satisfied in saying the "best" thing they got was a flashing light that screws into their tire's valve stem.

UPDATED: Seller requested that I change my review, as they have stated ResellerRatings.com is geared towards reviews of service, not of products. Bearing that in mind, I have amended my review based solely on the extremely limited contact I have had with customer service. The site has the customary bot-issued emails with status information; otherwise, service contact was limited--I did not contact them regarding my shipment, as I consider it a one-off purchase that won't be repeated. My overall rating of the site will now be 3 of 5 stars (rather than 1 of five).

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"I purchase a set of makeup brushes three months ago and have had no word from the company nor does my account reflect any information about it. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Still have not received my order. It has been well over thirty days since purchase."

"it's been 2 month and I still haven't receive my order. sometime I see other orders I want but due the fact I never receive my items i'm paranoid that the same thing will happen with my new order. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"My choice for neither, nor! I can only say I havent received my purchase from the end of January! Through 1 Sale A Day, for the magnetic metal bead box in the color of gold. Waiting to see the item, its been quite long.
It's March 18th I just received the box! I expected a larger item than pictured, so surprised how small it was! Looks are deceiving! Should've put a dime next to it, for actual sizing. Lololo

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"I have ordered Item on 02/04/15, Item didn't delivered on 03/15/15. Customer care responded back to me saying it was a mistake from the vender. They canceled the order upon request. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be email shortly.”

"I order still has not arrived and it's been over a month and i just got an email saying it was just shipped."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"I haven't received my purchase yet, but I was updated by email why I didn't receive my purchase as of yet."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"It has been past a month and no product delivery yet. Very frustrated."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"The customer service Agent did her job fine. She was very friendly and provided me with my order information. My rating is not about her. I ordered a birthday present for my son (his birthday is April 14th) and the order still has not arrived. Just disappointed because I felt like I had so much time ordering it in February and now I still don't have it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-19-2015

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.”

"Very bad I ordered in January 27 2015 and did not revive anything yet .............."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be email shortly.”

"The only item I've received are the sunglasses. Where are my other items."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"It has been a month and a half, and the tracking still says "processing" with no update such as an expected shipping date. I ordered one item previously, and it said this up to the date it got to my house. i will never order from this company again because of this lack of communication."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"The first time I ordered, I only received one of my items. I'm still waiting for the other. Response to email was prompt. The last time I ordered, it was for a bag of miscellaneous items. Most of the info was in a foreign language, so I don't know what they are. One of the items had no info on it at all. I'm still trying to figure out what it is. Probably will not order from them again. MB594561 and MB603508, dates-2/3/15 and 3/2/15"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

"Team,

The Item ORDER ID: #MB594433 and * ORDER DATE 2015-01-26 09:45:36. I am still waiting for the item to receive. It is not delivered and there is no status change online. Nobody have clue to give me information on this item delivery. I dont how you can ask for feedback till you are not delivered the item to me.

regards
rama

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.