• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Too slow delivery. Haven't received the order yet."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, your will be emailed shortly.”

"I still haven't received my order. I purchased this item for a gift and now it's past their birthday. Hopefully I will receive my item soon."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"product arrived as advertised. You could speed up your delivery time to be more in line with other sites."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!!”

"Even though the item was back ordered. MidnightBox kept me informed and even offered a refund which I did not take. Item arrived recently and I'm satisfied."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!”

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I placed the order. It was promptly shipped. Received in good order. Item performed as advertised."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"I received one part of my order over a werk ago. The glass skull bottles that I ordered, however, have yet to arrive."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your order, you will be emailed shortly.”

"It has taken so long to get the merchandise -- which hasn't arrived after many, many weeks -- that I can't comment on the quality or usefulness of the product, but only on the order fulfillment process. Bottom line: it appears that orders are collected for several weeks after the initial appearance of the ad on the web site, at which time the order is submitted to the overseas supplier, after which the supplier produces the items, and (hopefully) the supplier ships the merchandise to the customers. I've had this issue with Midnight Box before, but never to this extent: it's been a month and 16 days since I placed my order, and all I've heard is that the order has shipped from heaven-knows-where by who-knows-what method of untrackable shipping. My recommendation is to order from these folks if, and only if, (1) their price is compellingl and (2) you can afford to wait an indeterminate amount of time to get your product. [Note: My wife and I ordered a new, built-to-spec, Subaru Forester a few days before I placed my Midnight Box order, and we got the car in about 5 weeks.]"

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"The glasses I ordered were just what I expected. Good product. Shipping is extremely slow. But for the price can't complain to much"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"1. Order dog Furminator for short hair dog - long hair dog Furminator delivered
2. box with toy arrived crushed

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feed, you will be emailed shortly.”

"After my initial complaint that my order had not arrived after a significant period of time, a Midnight Box representative followed up immediately to communicate with the vendor and attempt to bring about a positive result in this situation. That kind of customer service is meaningful - thank you."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Very slow. Still have not received the order from them. Do not be in a hurry.

Revised my rating. Received the order today after being asked by MidnightBox. And since I received the order today I did change the rating.

I placed the order on 7/3/2014 and received on 8/18/2014. What would be an appropriate rating? 6 week lead time is a bit long

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"There shipping time is pathetic. You're better off paying a little extra some where else and receive the pruchase in a timely manner than to save a couple of bucks with Midnight Box and wait 3-4 weeks to receive your purchase.

Updated 18 Aug 2014: I just received this from Midnight Box "I am very sorry that your order arrived later than expected.
As you know ratings can have a huge impact on our business, as well as our customer and vendor relationships. Would you consider revising your rating?" --- I never received the my orders any quicker when I made similar requests. I have had an account for many years and 99%, if not 100%, the shipping took forever. This is a bad way to conduct business and buyers are MUCH better off paying a couple of bucks more somewhere else if they want it in a timely manner. If the buyer wants the product 4-6 weeks after placing the order then my all means order from Midnight Box because they will live up to that expectation.

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Did not get complete order."

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"You have to wait for ever for your product with no communication. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, you will emailed shortly.”

"I order a gold plated poker cards on 06/16/14 and today is 08/15/14 still didn't get my package. I contact them via email and tried to refund my money but they never response. Couple week ago they email me "finally" and said ur order has been shipped and please track your order in ur account. I checked my account but there is no tracking number and still today my status shows shipped but never got it.
I recommend to everyone not to placed ur order here, I know its very cheap price here on there website but don't be get robbed by this cheaters

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.