Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-03-14

"Very prompt and accurate! "

This review was modified by carlsonterryj on March 14 2016 07:53:27 PM

2016-03-14

"Good service with quick delivery."

2016-03-13

Better than expected!

"I order and they deliver very quickly. Merry Stockings will always be my first choice for the Bucilla Felt stocking kits. Customer service responds rapidly if used. "

2016-03-11

Always Delightful!

"Dear Merry Stockings,
I have always loved your products. Not only are they beautiful but also very economical. I also love the fact that my orders are always sent in a timely manner. I have recommended you often to many of my friends. Thank you for your service and will definitely continue to order in the future.
As an aside, I would like to see the 'out of stock' products of felt ornaments come back into stock.

2016-03-07

"Easy purchase; merchandise as described. "

2016-03-04

Great Product, Great Service

"Merry Stockings has consistently offered a great selection of bucilla products. Their delivery is speedy and in good condition. I love giving my relatives a large selection to choose from."

2016-03-04

"I have been using merry stockings felt kits for years. My first stocking was for my son and now I'm making stocking for his children. I get many complements on all my stocking.

2016-03-03

Merry Stockings make my life Merry!!

"I called because my kit was missing one of the pieces and I thought oh heck. I was happily surprised it was on my doorstep 2 days later! Great customer service!!! Thanks again, Jake!"

2016-03-02

"Merry Stockings always delivers their beautiful products quickly and accurately. I have always had the best service from their company."

2016-03-02

Love the stockings!

"I've made these stockings for friends and family and the kits are fully stocked, the instructions clear, and the results - fabulous!"

Another fabulous transaction

"This was my third purchase from Merry Stockings. All was delivered on time and packaged well. I will continue to make purchases from Merry Stockings and look forward to seeing more items added to the product line."

Great products

"I have ordered several stockings from Merry Stockings and they are always great products. "

Fast Shipping

"Product shipped fast and e-mail communications were clear."

2016-02-29

Merry "Memories"

" I purchased stocking tags for the stockings I have made in the last 35 years. They are a lovely way to document when they were made and by whom. Its a good feeling to know these memories are recorded for future generations."

2016-02-25

Proud grandma & great grandma

"Over the years I have completed 15 felt Christmas stocking kits as each grandchild came along and now I have two great grandchildren and two more coming this year.
These stocking kits are very easy to follow directions and look forward to finishing those to come.
Cece

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.