• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"This is my 5th Merry Stocking that I have done and each time they just get better and better.....love them all!"

"quick delivery stocking is just as ordered"

"Excellent quality, reasonable prices and friendly dependable customer service keeps me a loyal customer. I've purchased 9 different beautiful stocking kits and a tree shirt kit from Merry Stockings over the past three years.

All the stockings and tree shirt turned out lovely and will be treasure by all my loved ones for many years to come. I easily found just the right stocking of each family member! Plus I completely enjoyed working on each and every one and am looking forward to starting on my latest purchase for our newest grandchild!

Thanks to all the folks at Merry Stockings !
Margaret P.
Winter Park, FL

"Priced well and shipped quickly"

"I am so pleased & extremely happy with my order from Merry Stockings. The company is very efficient, helpful & wonderful to work with!!! I've already started my 2016 wish list!"

"Nice website. Lots of choices. Quick delivery "

"Excellent service. Super quick shipping!"

"Order arrived quickly it looks to be a fun project. Looking forward to working on it."

"I am working on one of the stocking kits I ordered. My only problem is the clear beads that go on to hold the sequins on are often too small to go through the needle provided. I even changed to another needle and I still have to try several beads before one goes over the needle so this is taking me more time than it should. They need to provide beads with bigger holes so they ALL work. "

"I have been making there for 33 years, I made one each year for my grandchildren now starting on great grandchildren,
Love making them they are so pretty

"Order arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. It was nicely packed with none of that tacky peanut fill and no too large box to dispose of. Thank you."

"For the past years, I've been buying Merry stockings, and I am very satisfied with them, always on time, everything fine. thanks Catalina"

"My order always arrives quickly and accurately. "

"Product was shipped as soon as ordered. Received package in good condition and am now working on the project."

"The order arrived two days later jus taser hoped. Wonderful service."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.