MerryStockings Reviews - page 4 - merrystockings.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.88/10 984 reviews

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I haven't started my projects yet, but have used your products last year and they were wonderful!"

"it was easy to order on line and the delivery was very fast. i have not started working on them yet but i am sure i will get good service from you. thank you."

"easy to order from website. I asked to ship a few days later (not right after order) and these instructions were followed - very appreciated!"

"timely delivery very satisfied with product."

"Got it in two days and in perfect condition."

"I was amazed by the quick service, and then doubly pleased when I opened and inspected the kit. Thank you very much."

"They always have a good selestion and the delivery can't be any quicker!"

"I was very happy with the quick service and the product I ordered."

"Great...everything! Will order again."

"They are always very prompt when they ship items. Package usually arrives within a few days.
Once I ordered an item that had 1 thing missing from it and without hesitation they sent me the item again and did not ask for anything to be returned! They are the ones I look to for Bucilla stockings!

"I made over 110 of them the last two years and I am very satisfied also with the price since the next 15 I will make and donate to the local public school for fundraising for the holiday'sso I can make more and the donations towards the classes ,thank you mary"

"Always prompt and efficient."

"I came very fast after it was ordered. Pleased will purchase any further kits from you"

"Order came quickly and was just as advertised!! Thanks!"

"Very timely delivery! Great price. . . I love Bucilla kits!"