• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

2015-07-12

"Ordering was very easy and the kits were delivered before expected."

2015-07-11

"Order arrived on time. No problems

2015-07-11

"Love all my stocking kits I ordered! Fast service, and happy with my experience with Merry Stockings. ..thank you so much. .."

2015-07-11

"This company and their products make our Christmas memorable. "

2015-07-11

"The kit arrived a few days ago and looks great. I've made several Bucilla needle felt kits before. They are fun to make and are lovely when completed. "

2015-07-11

"It was fine. It was shipped promptly for the price quoted and was exactly as described. Thank you. Shipping charges are high though. "

2015-07-10

"Following my Mom's tradition of making Buscilla stockings for my family (husband and I and four kids), I've made one for two daughters in law, five grandsons and now bought the kit for our first granddaughter. So this is the 8th time I've looked for the 'perfect' stocking, and I'm sooooo excited. I've never seen it before, it's unique with Santa holding the string puppets and absolutely perfect for our 1st granddaughter. Moreover I ordered it in minutes and had it in days! Thank you!"

2015-07-10

"I couldn't believe how quickly my stocking kit came in the mail. They are a wonderful business to work with. I'll order again."

2015-07-09

"Everything was,as expected ..Now on to making my 28th stocking."

2015-07-09

"Fast delivery. Great quality. Loved your variety of felt stocking kits."

2015-07-08

"I've bought from them in the past too and never been disappointed. This was a church scene and I'm thinking of making it for my pastor and his wife."

2015-07-08

"The items were a little expensive, but delivery was unbelievable! Thank you!

2015-07-08

"Merry Stockings delivered very quickly - no fuss, no hassle. The accompanying catalogue was fabulous - I have never had access to so many items of that type. Going to be shopping there again!

On a side note, for which Merry Stockings cannot be held accountable, one of the stocking kits was missing a page of instructions - have to try and follow the spanish :-("

2015-07-07

"I have purchased several Christmas stocking kits, as well as a Christmas wreath kit from Merry Stockings in the past and have been extremely pleased with every purchase. For that reason I am now purchasing a Thanksgiving wreath kit and am very excited to start working on it. Their merchandise is of superior quality and the finished work is beautiful. Instructions are easy to understand. I give Merry Stockings a 5 Star Rating. I will definitely buy from them in the future.
Judy"

2015-07-07

"The ordering process was very easy. I received the order very quickly. Will definitely use this site again."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.