Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-05-16

Wondersew!

"Buying stocking went well-smooth!
Process was very fast from the time order placed online to the time of delivery!

This review was modified by diaelaine16 on May 21 2016 08:19:00 PM

2016-05-16

Just as expected

"No hassles. Came quickly."

2016-05-14

"Product was just as I ordered. Great service."

2016-05-13

Beautiful Christmas Stockings

"I have purchased Bucilla stockings from Merry Stockings over the years. My 1st stocking was for my youngest son back in 1973. My 2nd was for his firstborn; 3rd for his wife; 4th for his second daughter and this purchase is for my 2nd sons daughter who will be arriving in September! Very satisfied with their service!"

This review was modified by cathbru1 on May 13 2016 01:20:29 PM

2016-05-12

Pleased again

"I recently placed another order with Merry Stockings and was very pleased to hear that it has arrived in a very timely manner. Since I have not been home since I placed the order, I assume that everything is just as it should be. I have never had a problem with an order."

2016-05-11

"The service was excellent. It came on time and in good conditions. Congratulations, you know how to keep happy customers.

2016-05-10

Wish I had found MerryStockings sooner!

"I had been searching for the perfect Christmas stocking for my newest grandson but just couldn't find what I was looking for on my usual websites. Then I found MerryStockings! Great selection and more designs than I even knew existed."

2016-05-09

Five stars for merry stockings!!

"Really like your product. Wish you would expand,like Easter,maybe the four seasons and other holidays."

2016-05-07

Christmas every day!

"I work on felt Christmas projects all year long as gifts for family. I love the brands and the selection. I spend hours stitching and often make changes to fit the personality of the recipient. Thanks Merry Stockings for keeping my creative juices flowing!"

2016-05-07

"Always a great experience...now the fun begins, should be done by Christmas 2017!!!"

2016-05-06

Very reliable vendor!

"I have ordered from Merry Stockings several times and they have always been very reliable. Because they thought this shipment would take longer than expected, they called me to get my OK. Truly superior customer service!"

2016-05-05

Quick surprise!

"I ordered a stocking on a Wednesday afternoon and received it on Saturday! I was pleasantly surprised to receive it so quickly! We have MANY Bucilla stockings in my family that have been made by my mother in love. I cannot wait to see this stocking completed for my first granddaughters Christmas!"

"Great and Nice.

2016-05-04

Their customer service melted my heart!

"I ordered the "Your Love melts my heart " stocking . I had expected at least a week but it was here in 3 days! Along with multiple email updates and a thank you for my order. I couldn't feel more like my simple little purchase was just as important as huge one. I will most definitely order from them again and soon!!

Always responsive

"Merry Stockings' turn around time if unbelievable. You order and next thing you know your package has arrived. Love their stuff."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.