Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-02

Numerous stockings

"I was revently blessef with 3 grandbabies. Time to start stockings. Although catalog showed a few they did not have, the ones i finally decided on look great. I did need to contact merry stockings, they were pleasant, corteous, and prompt."

2016-09-01

Unique design!

"Love the looks of this stocking kit. I already had in mind what I wanted and was very surprised to see it in the catalog. I love Santa bowing at Jesus' manger and look forward to have it hanging on my mantle. Thanks for the quality and choices available. "

2016-08-31

Just Perfect

"Ordering on line was fast and simple. Arrived faster then I thought it would. Packaged great, everything is what I ordered.
Thank you will shop with you every time.
Wendy

Fancy Stocking

"I needed Christmas applicas for a home made stocking that already has a name stitched on it. After looking at the package and all that came with it was going to work out Great! I am excited to put the Fancy Stocking together!"

Very quick service

"I ordered on a Saturday afternoon from Alaska and received it the following Thursday.
Very quick delivery considering there was a weekend and it was to AK.
Thank you.

Never disappointed.

"Thsee Bucilla kits are always pleasing with friends and family, even the dog has a stocking."

Beautiful and quick!

"My kits arrived just as pictured and so very quickly. I'd order like this again in a minute! Now the "work" (fun) begins. My new granddaughter will love it."

2016-08-27

Sweet as Christmas candy!

"Every detail of the ordering process is very user friendly. I received my order in just a few days and have already started the first of 5 that I ordered. The stockings are of the highest quality and people love the finished product when I give them as gifts."

2016-08-27

"love the kit. Was sent out very fast. Can't wait to get started."

2016-08-25

Thank you. What a reliable store.

"Everything perfect. Ready for Christmas"

ready for Christmas

"I love these kits. have been making them for years. Everytime a new family member arrives I am orderig Bucilla kits. I would rate them a 10 everytime.

Fantastic service.

"Very happy. Great service and my order was here in a couple of days. I would definitely order again. Quality is very good. "

2016-08-24

"The order was shipped very timely and now am busy making a stocking for a grandchild for Christmas. Everything is in the kit that is needed. This is my fourth stocking in 2years from here! They are beautiful when completed "

2016-08-23

Disappointed

"I was disappointed all my kits had ripped packaging. "

2016-08-22

"In the process of making Xmas ornament , but in the past have made Xmas stockings two times and are very pleased with directions but as previous.y reported , need more on floss...Kathy Muhlfeld"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.