Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

What is this?

2016-02-19

Merry Christmas

"Have made numerous stockings like this thru the years for grandchildren and decided it was time to make two more -- for Grandma & Grandpa !"

2016-02-18

Christmas all year

"I started making Christmas Stockings (Bucilla) in the 1990's, for family members. Now on my 4th generation. The early ones are still being used, and make for beautiful d├ęcor on the mantles. One aunt asked me to make her family stockings. She will soon have her 1st great grandchild! The stockings, being handmade, make great shower gifts!"

2016-02-17

"I have been buying your stocking kits for forty years and have always been very happy.
The kits you have now have had inferior felt and are not as sturdy as they once were which is a huge disappointment and certainly hope they hold up through the years since a lot of work and time is involved. Also miss the super large ones which I made for my grandchildren.

2016-02-17

Stockings to stuff with love!

"Can't wait to start sewing these stockings for my Grandkids! It's something I hope they'll remember me for. Better start now! Thanks Merry Stockings! Ingrid Artymko"

2016-02-17

"I am looking forward to making them!"

2016-02-16

ouf...

"I ordered 4 christmas kits at around $20.99 each...it cost me $ 140.00 US and $38.00 for customs...it's very expensive....I'm very desapointed...can we order from Canada instead of USA ???? I'm very very very sad..."

2016-02-16

MerryMe

"I am very merry with the arrival of my stocking kits. The kits are well organized with plenty of felt and embelshing material. They are easy to understand instructions too. "

2016-02-15

Best on the web for Bucilla Christmas stocking kits | hands down!

"Love this company. They deliver every time. Shipping is affordable and service is great. Inventory is second to none. Great company - family owned and operated as well which makes me feel good about supporting. "

2016-02-15

Family Tradition

"Just received another felt stocking to make for our newest family member. Prompt delivery. Quality you can rely on. I will be back for more as our family grows."

2016-02-13

"I ordered 2 felt stocking kits and am looking forward to making them. Delivery was prompt! I have made lots of these and truly they are a labor of love!"

2016-02-10

Super site

"Quick service, great selection, very reasonable prices ( much better than Amazon or E-bay), fabulous & fast response communication when you have a question....what more could you ask for?"

2016-02-09

Sweet!

"Very pleased with quality of item . Instructions are easy to understand. Prices are very reasonable."

2016-02-09

Good Service

"Haven't tried to do it yet. But, the service was great! Fast and prompt. "

2016-02-07

work to do before next Christmas

"I have made these stockings for all our kids, and now they are having kids!!! I made a stocking for my first grandson 2 years ago and we are expecting another grandson in April. I'll have the stocking ready long before Christmas this year to keep the tradition going!!!"

2016-02-06

"Merry Stockings can be counted on to stock the older Christmas stocking kits, and I have not been disappointed in their services."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.