Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-16

Christmas Tradition

"I'm making stocking for all our grandchildren and my new pattern is beautiful. No problem with shipping or delivery."

2016-07-15

"I was very happy with the service of Merry Stockings. Easy to order and received my order within three days. I wish I had known of this site before. I have ordered many stockings before from other companies, but Merry Stockings is by far the best. Also, has the largest selection of stockings from any other company. "

2016-07-14

"Stocking arrived within days of the order. Packaged so that it came all in tact."

2016-07-12

Delightful experience

"I make a stocking for each of my grandchildren so I have made several stockings. I am glad I found Merry Stockings because it is easy to shop on line an there is a wide selection. I ordered my last one on Monday morning and had it on Tuesday. I know I have at least one more to make, maybe two and I will be ordering from Merry Stockings again."

2016-07-11

Fast delivery

"Received my first order in record time. "

2016-07-11

Such detail!

" I absolutely love making these Christmas stockings! I've made a number of them for various family members and it is such a fun, challenging yet enjoyable project ! Always love the finished product! "

2016-07-06

I have to hurry

"I have 9 grandchildren and six have the most beautiful Bucilla stockings. I need to make three more and luckily, I found just the perfect ones. So back to work for me!! I ordered and the new stocking kits came very quickly. I was so happy to get them. Thank you Merry Stockings. I actually took a picture of stockings I had made and they sent me a coupon. Cool!! Thanks again, Jeanne"

2016-07-06

Wow, that was fast!

"I received my stocking kit in just two days! It will be no problem getting it stitched up for Christmas. Thanks, Monica"

2016-07-05

Xmas in July

"I really enjoyed my experience my experience with Merry Stocking. This sent me updates on delivery and were very professional with their correspondence. The stocking was on sale and I feel the quality of materials, packaging and directions is excellent!

2016-07-02

Efficient and Fast

"Living on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean often means limited access to products. Merry Stockings not only offers a wider selection but also a fast delivery of items."

2016-07-02

Best mail order service

"Excellent service arrived on time and exactly what I ordered. Highly recommend Merry Stockings"

2016-06-29

Exchange...

"Very willing to exchange my order. Very satisfied with service."

2016-06-28

"Loved it and can't wait to see my grandsons face when he uses it thus year"

2016-06-24

It works!

"It's cute and not too difficult! The grandchild will love it!"

2016-06-23

Christmas in June

"I was very impressed with Merry Stockings' selection of stocking kits. Now I can make one for a daughter-in-law who never had one...a good summer project! Thanks for the speedy delivery as we'll. Karen Wines"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.