Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

Wonderful gifts for family

"I love making and giving the stockings as gifts. Last year I made one for my great nephew. It was a Santa sports theme. He loved it. He is 11 now. He told me it was one of the best gifts ever, and he would keep it for the rest of his life. I told him I hope he will use it and always remember me. "

2016-11-17

"I am very pleased with their service"

Two thumbs up!

"Fantastic service. Easy to use website. Did not expect my order to be fulfilled so promptly but it was shipped within 24 hours of placing it. Goods are of a high quality. Will definitely order from here again."

2016-11-17

"Timely delivery and beautiful product "

2016-11-16

I am 'bowling away' by my shopping experience

"I am impressed with the experience and the available products. Will definitely shop again on this site."

Love merry stockings!

"They are always prompt, and the product is always correct and exactly as promised! "

This review was modified by lovebrei on November 16 2016 07:29:25 AM

2016-11-16

Great people, service and product.

"Great people, service and product."

Fairy Christmas Stocking

"My stocking kit came faster than I expected. Can't wait to start on this beautiful stocking!!"

Stocking Delight

"They came on time and are perfect gifts for two grandchildren. Could not ask for more. Quality stockings. Thank You!0"

Ho Ho Ho

"I received my stocking in plenty of time to get it done before Christmas. Thank you."

2016-11-14

OH MY NOW THIS IS A PROJECT!

"I am a bit over whelmed by this project. I am an experienced sewer, have made my own Christmas Stockings without kits for 24 years but decided THE SUGARPLUM FAIRY was what I need for my soon to be born Great Grandaughter. I wanted to include it with her upcoming baby shower gift, but will never get it accomplished. It has millions of parts, a needle was not included in the kit as is advertised, and I am having a hard time getting going. I do love the item, and I will make it work somehow, but will think twice before starting the other one I bought."

Stocking in a Flash!

"The stocking kits were delivered in two days! Now I have time to get them done, The only downside was that I had a free shipping coupon and was still charged for shipping. Given the near instantaneous delivery, I guess that was OK."

Grandma Feet

"Order arrived quickly and correct, wonderfull christmas stockings"

Always a five star

"Can't tell you how many Merry Stocking kits I have ordered over the years and they all have
been five star kits. Enjoyed working on each and everyone of them. Thanks for great fun.

Stocking Diva

"I am always very , very satisfied with Merry Stockings. You have the best prices."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.