Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-12-02

I felt great when I got my felt stockings!

"I love doing these stockings and they arrived in time for me to get them done by Christmas. "

2016-12-02

very merry crafting

"arrived on time
sealed package
looks like fun

First time santa

"This is my baby's first Christmas and I thought this was the cutest idea. My mom still has a letter I wrote to santa when I was little and I thought it would be a cute tradition to start. Of course, he won't write for a few years, but the stocking wouldn't be around by then."

2016-12-01

"My order arrived very quickly and I'm enjoying working on the cross stitch stockings!"

Baby's First Christmas

"Very pleased. Response from Merry Stockings was quick and delivery was faster than I expected. Product was as promised - excellent quality and well made. Looking forward to sharing this item with my new grandson."

Arrived on time

"I ordered a personalized stocking for my son and it came in on time well actually before the estimated delivery date. And I love it great quality."

2016-11-30

great!

"great! working on it as it is my 20th for family members"

2016-11-30

"Merchandise received as pictured. Very quick shipping. Highly recommend. "

2016-11-29

"I was shocked at how quickly it was delivered, now if I could only make it in that time.

2016-11-29

"Very satisfied. Delivered right on time and is an exceptional product c"

Found in Laguna

"I have been making your stockings for my family for a long time. Recently my daughter adopted a little girl and I needed another one fast. I ordered it and waited and waited and finally called after two weeks. It had been sent to my old address and I moved to Laguna in May. The lady on the phone was so helpful android she would mail it right away. I received it in two days. Great service."

2016-11-29

FANTASTIC quality, customer service & production!

"The customer service agent available via chat was extremely helpful during my order, I received my personalized stockings quickly, & the quality of the cable knit stockings is fantastic! I truly had a wonderful experience!"

This review was modified by jacquibreach on November 29 2016 12:38:17 PM

2016-11-27

fast delivery, quality product

"I ordered my stockings on a Sunday, had them by Wednesday! Delivery was absolutely amazing! I opened the product (and I normally use Mary Maxim, but they didn't have the stocking a family member requested) and was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the product. My Grams swore by Mary Maxim (and they ARE also an amazing company) but I was truly pleased with MS's felt and thread quality! "

2016-11-26

Return customer

"I've ordered 4 stockings from this company and have been satisfied for the most part. One stocking kit did come with the wrong sequins and wrong colored thread for two different colors. It wasn't something I couldn't fix with a trip to the craft store. Overall I love the stockings once they are done and are very sturdy. "

2016-11-26

I was very, very very happy!

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.