Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 3.83/10 147 reviews

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
    Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Memory4Less.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Received the correct product is a very short period of time. Thanks for the excellent service."

"I will never do business with these liars again. "

"I ordered 4 RAM modules from these guys. Got a call from them next day that the model I specified is not in their inventory, so would take extra days. I agreed to delay the shipment at that time, so they placed order for those with the manufacturer (Hynix). Later I discovered that their memory is way overpriced, so wanted to cancel the order. For this, they charged me 20% "restocking" fee even when the part was not even in their hands, forget about after-shipping case. Though a loss of about $100 was not in my favor I did cancel order so I don't have to deal with a company with such a policy. This is borderline fraud; would never deal with them again. The dude at custom care was outright rude, so he did get some of it in return.

UPDATE: On 7/15, I did get back a full refund.

"Avoid this company. I placed an order for merchandise on 06/26 for $1600 worth of items that were supposedly in stock. I received a shipment tracking number the next day, however the shipper indicated the package had not been picked up yet.

July 1st comes and the tracking number still indicate that the package has not been shipped.

On July 1st I called and was told the merchandise was not in stock. I told them to cancel the order and they stated that they would issue a credit.

By July 5th the credit still didn't appear on my credit card so I called them again, and once again they said the my account had been credited on July 1at. Nine days later that credit never showed up and I'm now having to waste my time disputing the credit card charges with Visa.

There are lots of reputable online companies - memory4less is not one of them.

"Found product on their website with no mention it was refurbished and when I got a quote from them for the exact same item it had no mention it was refurbished. When I emailed them to make sure the product was new and not refurbished I was told it was refurbished and the product on their webiste almost doubled in price. This company has very shady business practices therefore buyer beware!!!!"

"Very satisfied with Memory4Less.com, easy to order and arrived on time.The memory stick was compatible with the memory i already had installed thanks to their compatibility program thing i used to order it with.1 stick of
Kingston 2GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC Unbuffered CL9 240-Pin DIMM.

modified review This review was modified by ltech17 on April 18 2013 06:24:55 PM

"The hard disk crashed on my Toshiba Laptop last month. I ordered a refurbished replacement disk ($72) for half the price of a new hard disk. It arrived w/I 7 days. It was a simple DIY repair job.
Works better than ever!
I am actually writing this review on the same very laptop I repaired.

"Good stuff, fast delivery, wonderful cooperative sales team. I am a returned customer.
Usually, I search google for the lower prices, but when it comes to RAMs, I depend on memoryforless.com only. They give what you are looking for at the best price in the whole world.

"Our company recently purchased a printhead for our customer's printer that arrived dead on arrival. We sent pictures to Memory4Less to describe the problem with the printhead. They sent replacement. Again, we sent pictures of the replacement because it was spilling out ink everywhere. Memory4Less WOULD NOT replace the part or refund our money.

Our company will never buy from Memory4Less again. A reconsideration will be made ONLY if we need parts for computers, NOT for printers or anything else but. The poor customer service doesn't deserve our business.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2013

m4lreview, Memory4Less.com rep has responded

“Initially, the customer contacted us to tell us they were unsure of what was wrong with the print head and wanted to return the part for a refund right away. They were willing to pay restocking if the part tested good. Since this was a new part, our techs suspected (and concluded to this when the part as inspected at our facility) that this was due to poor installation and that the actual printer must have other technical malfunction. We informed the customer that the return no longer qualified for a refund/exchange due to 'poor installation' but that we would send an exchange as a courtesy after speaking to the customer/owner. Unlike the customer’s claims below, a replacement part was delivered on 02/20. On 02/27 we were notified by that the print head assembly was missing safety plastic covers and had some ink spilled on board. Our techs thoroughly inspected the part before shipping, so we asked the customer’s technician to send pictures this time so that we could rule out poor installation again. We asked the customer’s technician if the print head had been installed, during the 7 days it took him to file a new claim, and the question was avoided initially, and when pressed for more details he was vague in his response. The pictures sent showed they tried installing the print head on their customer’s bad printer again and ruined another good part. We denied further requests for refund/exchange. We tried our best to satisfy the customer.”

"Order aa Adaptec 72405 raid card on Sunday March 31, 2013. The online order system indicate the item was in stock and charged my credit card. Further, Memory4less sent an order confirmation email that allowed me to track order. After checking on Wednesday April 3 with the customer service line I was told the item is out of stock. When I asked when it would be in stock I immediately asked that they cancel my order.

After checking the site 5 hours after the call to customer service the site still indicates the this item can be ordered. Shame on Memory4less! I should have ordered from NewEgg.

"PSU arrived timely and works great. "

"It took a bit of time for the motherboard to arrive and at the price I paid, I expected a retail boxed board with the driver disks and warrantee card. As it is I don't know if this is a refurbished board or a new bulk packaged board. So far it has given me excellent service."

"Memory4less couldn't accept my international visa card payment from Malaysia, but we sorted PayPal through my UK Home registration. FEDEX completely screwed up delivery to my poste restante in Portland over new year, because I transposed two numbers in the zip code; delivering to a different zip again at a totally different address signed for by Del in its loading bay before I could advise the correct Zip."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2013

m4lreview, Memory4Less.com rep has responded

“The Customer's order was ship via UPS Ground to the provided ship to address and item was shipped on time. Any errors in the address provided by the customer,is beyond our control once it is in the shipper's posession/transit and can only be corrected at delivery point thus delaying delivery. We did not ship via FedEx,seems like customer might have used them to forward to Malaysia, which Memory4Less did not arrange or take any part in.”

"Just wanted to let you know the motherboard arrived this morning. It fixed the issue I was having with the computer and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had with you and your company. Your customer service ROCKS..!!! I will certainly buy again in the future. Thank you so much..!!!"

"I ordered a specific part number and was a sent a substitute without first contacting me as to whether this would be acceptable or not. My many years of building computers has taught me that mixing brands of RAM usually causes problems and sure enough it was not compatible with the existing ones. I returned the incompatible RAM after contacting a service representative but they would not refund the postage and insurance costs. I was very disappointed with my experience. I doubt that will ever order from you again."