Stores > Memory4Less.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Memory4Less.com by clicking a star below.
2013-11-07

"My order got hung up in Palatine, Illinois somehow and took an extra week to get to me. Although customer service is was very responsive and fixed the problem it was nonetheless disquieting and extremely inconvenient to 1. not know it was being shipped out of Il. to Ca. and 2. then be hung up in a UPS "retail" location for no apparent reason."

2013-11-05

"Very much liked the easy order, free/fast shipping, and overall experience.

My only negative comment and it is concerning: The Ram onboard was already 128MB, and the purchase was 256MB but when I plugged it into the printer expansion slot, the total memory only went to 256 which makes me feel the RAM was mis-marked as 256MB. I have not ever seen half RAM work. I emailed support, but my option was to buy more and see if that helped.

2013-11-05

"Fast delivery, got what I needed. Everything perfect. Thanks"

2013-10-30

"Couldn't be happier!! We had one of our RAID drives go bad. We were concerned because its an older server, but Memory4Less had the exact replacement drive at an excellent price. We ordered it online and had it in our office the next morning with no fuss and no hassle. Based on my experience, next time I need a memory product I'm calling them first!!"

2013-10-29

"I'll just start by saying that I don't think I'll ever purchase from Memory4Less.com again. While the price was low, I didn't get what I was expecting.

I ordered a Mac version of the Radeon 5870. What I got was a PC version that has been flashed for Mac. I could tell because the Mac version is supposed to have mini-dvi video connectors, this one doesn't. Although, I do like having hdmi outputs. It really was plug-and-play, though. Once I installed it, it was ready to go. It was rather wonky, and I still have a few issues with it stuttering from time to time. But, when it works, it works very well.

Also, the ad did not mention that I would be getting the video card in bulk packaging. There was no software and no manual. Just the card in a box with some bubble wrap. It wasn't until I called to inquire about this that I was told it was bulk packaging.

Somehow, all of this seems to be less than above-board to me. There's something not quite right about what they do there. Honestly, I would rather pay a bit more and know I'm getting the real deal, and not something that's been flashed or is in bulk packaging.

I'm not pleased with this experience.

2013-10-18

"Memory packs were delivered on time and as expected."

2013-10-04

"I'm very fair in my ratings... I understand no business is perfect... but at least try to be respectful to your customers! Memory4less.com has horrible customer service. Not only did they not ship my order for a week, but were very rude when I asked why the shipping label had been created, but the box not actually shipped for over a week?? And they didnt even respond to my email asking why the package didnt ship when the label was created. This is not my first problem with them either. I will never do business with them again. Proceed with caution. I wish there was a negative-star rating... they dont even deserve the one-star. "

2013-10-04

"Slow shipping. I paid for overnight and it took 4 days to get to me. asked for a refund on my shipping and never got a reply. will not use again. horrible communication and customer service. "

2013-10-03

"Memory4less is a joke. I ordered a motherboard a month ago. They sent the wrong one. I was told they would send out the correct motherboard upon receipt of the one sent by mistake. A lie. I was told it would ship by Wednesday October 2, another lie. Avoid Memory4less at all costs."

2013-10-02

"These guys can't be beat. Excellent and responsive customer service and great prices... what's not to love?"

2013-10-02

"Memory4Less is the slowest company to process an order. The order was "In Process" for 5 days. "In shipping" for 4 more days before it was given to UPS. Then my video card was an obviously refurbished (pigtail power cable soldered to the fan and power connector)unit."

2013-10-02

"Very disappointing. Based on the web site, I expected to receive a new device. Once the package was opened, there was a very clear stamp from HP that said the product was a demo unit and not for resale. This should have been clearly disclosed in the product info on the web site."

2013-10-02

"I will be hesitate to buy any more products from Memory4Less.
I purchased the product on 8/21/13. I checked on the product on 9/3/13 because I had waited what I thought was a reasonable amount of time. When I called in and it seemed to me they had not even ordered the part. I received the part around 9/10/13.
Not acceptable......

2013-09-18

"I've been getting my server memory from here. This is my 3rd purchase. Pricing has been competitive, even on hard to find modules. Products were in stock and shipping was fast via first class mail. Products have been working great too."

2013-09-15

"The product I received worked great and the price was substantially less than elsewhere. The only complaint I have is that they showed the item in stock but they did not have it in stock. Because this type of RAM is not very popular anymore, they wait until they receive an order from the client and then go and buy it from their source.

On Aug. 14 I ordered: Kingston Technology Kingston 8GB Kit (2 X 4GB) PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL5 240-Pin DIMM Memory (Kit of 2) for Dell TAA Compliant (GSA-US) Mfr P/N KTD-WS667/8G-G.

The product was received in good condition on Aug. 26, 2013. It took 12 days to fulfill this order.

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z82515X0351805662

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.