Stores > Memory4Less.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I've been getting my server memory from here. This is my 3rd purchase. Pricing has been competitive, even on hard to find modules. Products were in stock and shipping was fast via first class mail. Products have been working great too."

"The product I received worked great and the price was substantially less than elsewhere. The only complaint I have is that they showed the item in stock but they did not have it in stock. Because this type of RAM is not very popular anymore, they wait until they receive an order from the client and then go and buy it from their source.

On Aug. 14 I ordered: Kingston Technology Kingston 8GB Kit (2 X 4GB) PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL5 240-Pin DIMM Memory (Kit of 2) for Dell TAA Compliant (GSA-US) Mfr P/N KTD-WS667/8G-G.

The product was received in good condition on Aug. 26, 2013. It took 12 days to fulfill this order.

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z82515X0351805662

"Transaction with them was terrible. Twice they said they were ready to ship, and twice they canceled. Then they said they didn't have the item so they would credit my card. They didn't. Had to dispute with bank. Everything about this order was shaky, even the email address they used was invalid. "

"Product was easy to order and delivered quickly."

"It seems they have an interesting business model,
appraise new , sell as new, in reality it is used material and if customer complains, offer a 10% discount.
Buy somewhere else , this company is dishonest.

"I had purchased Seagate Cheetah drives from Memory4Less.com. When the box arrived, I discovered they had sent HP drives instead. I submitted an RMA request on 7/16/13, (finally) received the RMA number on 7/18/13, mailed the box back (out-of-pocket via FedEx 2day shipping) on 7/19/13, and haven't received the correct drives yet (as of 7/23/13). I submitted the original order for the drives on 7/11/13. Since the order date, It's been a few days shy of 2 weeks. I'm currently not a fan of Memory4Less.com."

"Received RAM memory chips exactly as ordered. No problems with installation, received in 6 days from order date."

"I might have purchased this anyway although it's twice what I'd normally pay for a power supply but not if I'd known it would be a used and rather scuffy looking unit. So, good for you for not telling me it was a used part. It worked though and I'm praying that it runs for at least 30 days since I warrantee my repair work for that long."

"Received the correct product is a very short period of time. Thanks for the excellent service."

"I will never do business with these liars again. "

"I ordered 4 RAM modules from these guys. Got a call from them next day that the model I specified is not in their inventory, so would take extra days. I agreed to delay the shipment at that time, so they placed order for those with the manufacturer (Hynix). Later I discovered that their memory is way overpriced, so wanted to cancel the order. For this, they charged me 20% "restocking" fee even when the part was not even in their hands, forget about after-shipping case. Though a loss of about $100 was not in my favor I did cancel order so I don't have to deal with a company with such a policy. This is borderline fraud; would never deal with them again. The dude at custom care was outright rude, so he did get some of it in return.

UPDATE: On 7/15, I did get back a full refund.

"Avoid this company. I placed an order for merchandise on 06/26 for $1600 worth of items that were supposedly in stock. I received a shipment tracking number the next day, however the shipper indicated the package had not been picked up yet.

July 1st comes and the tracking number still indicate that the package has not been shipped.

On July 1st I called and was told the merchandise was not in stock. I told them to cancel the order and they stated that they would issue a credit.

By July 5th the credit still didn't appear on my credit card so I called them again, and once again they said the my account had been credited on July 1at. Nine days later that credit never showed up and I'm now having to waste my time disputing the credit card charges with Visa.

There are lots of reputable online companies - memory4less is not one of them.

"Found product on their website with no mention it was refurbished and when I got a quote from them for the exact same item it had no mention it was refurbished. When I emailed them to make sure the product was new and not refurbished I was told it was refurbished and the product on their webiste almost doubled in price. This company has very shady business practices therefore buyer beware!!!!"

"Very satisfied with Memory4Less.com, easy to order and arrived on time.The memory stick was compatible with the memory i already had installed thanks to their compatibility program thing i used to order it with.1 stick of
Kingston 2GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC Unbuffered CL9 240-Pin DIMM.

This review was modified by ltech17 on April 18 2013 06:24:55 PM

"The hard disk crashed on my Toshiba Laptop last month. I ordered a refurbished replacement disk ($72) for half the price of a new hard disk. It arrived w/I 7 days. It was a simple DIY repair job.
Works better than ever!
I am actually writing this review on the same very laptop I repaired.

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.