Stores > Memory4Less.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2013-10-04

"Slow shipping. I paid for overnight and it took 4 days to get to me. asked for a refund on my shipping and never got a reply. will not use again. horrible communication and customer service. "

2013-10-03

"Memory4less is a joke. I ordered a motherboard a month ago. They sent the wrong one. I was told they would send out the correct motherboard upon receipt of the one sent by mistake. A lie. I was told it would ship by Wednesday October 2, another lie. Avoid Memory4less at all costs."

2013-10-02

"These guys can't be beat. Excellent and responsive customer service and great prices... what's not to love?"

2013-10-02

"Memory4Less is the slowest company to process an order. The order was "In Process" for 5 days. "In shipping" for 4 more days before it was given to UPS. Then my video card was an obviously refurbished (pigtail power cable soldered to the fan and power connector)unit."

2013-10-02

"Very disappointing. Based on the web site, I expected to receive a new device. Once the package was opened, there was a very clear stamp from HP that said the product was a demo unit and not for resale. This should have been clearly disclosed in the product info on the web site."

2013-10-02

"I will be hesitate to buy any more products from Memory4Less.
I purchased the product on 8/21/13. I checked on the product on 9/3/13 because I had waited what I thought was a reasonable amount of time. When I called in and it seemed to me they had not even ordered the part. I received the part around 9/10/13.
Not acceptable......

2013-09-18

"I've been getting my server memory from here. This is my 3rd purchase. Pricing has been competitive, even on hard to find modules. Products were in stock and shipping was fast via first class mail. Products have been working great too."

2013-09-15

"The product I received worked great and the price was substantially less than elsewhere. The only complaint I have is that they showed the item in stock but they did not have it in stock. Because this type of RAM is not very popular anymore, they wait until they receive an order from the client and then go and buy it from their source.

On Aug. 14 I ordered: Kingston Technology Kingston 8GB Kit (2 X 4GB) PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL5 240-Pin DIMM Memory (Kit of 2) for Dell TAA Compliant (GSA-US) Mfr P/N KTD-WS667/8G-G.

The product was received in good condition on Aug. 26, 2013. It took 12 days to fulfill this order.

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z82515X0351805662

2013-09-13

"Transaction with them was terrible. Twice they said they were ready to ship, and twice they canceled. Then they said they didn't have the item so they would credit my card. They didn't. Had to dispute with bank. Everything about this order was shaky, even the email address they used was invalid. "

2013-08-26

"Product was easy to order and delivered quickly."

2013-08-13

"It seems they have an interesting business model,
appraise new , sell as new, in reality it is used material and if customer complains, offer a 10% discount.
Buy somewhere else , this company is dishonest.

2013-07-24

"I had purchased Seagate Cheetah drives from Memory4Less.com. When the box arrived, I discovered they had sent HP drives instead. I submitted an RMA request on 7/16/13, (finally) received the RMA number on 7/18/13, mailed the box back (out-of-pocket via FedEx 2day shipping) on 7/19/13, and haven't received the correct drives yet (as of 7/23/13). I submitted the original order for the drives on 7/11/13. Since the order date, It's been a few days shy of 2 weeks. I'm currently not a fan of Memory4Less.com."

2013-07-23

"Received RAM memory chips exactly as ordered. No problems with installation, received in 6 days from order date."

2013-07-23

"I might have purchased this anyway although it's twice what I'd normally pay for a power supply but not if I'd known it would be a used and rather scuffy looking unit. So, good for you for not telling me it was a used part. It worked though and I'm praying that it runs for at least 30 days since I warrantee my repair work for that long."

2013-07-22

"Received the correct product is a very short period of time. Thanks for the excellent service."

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,536 merchant members.