• Address: 8145 River Drive
    • Customer Support: 847-581-6516
    • Business Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM Central Time Monday Through Friday
    • Fax: 847-581-6561

• checkmark icon COD

"I was extremely pleased with the entire online experience with MemorySuppliers. I was able to quickly find the exact item I needed. The online ordering process was painless.
The remarkable part was the speed of order processing, shipment and delivery AND the number of status messages letting me know exactly where my order was.
I would highly recommend this vendor to consumers, businesses and manufacturers.

"Site was easy to navigate, great selection & good prices"

"I had an excellent experience. The ordering process was simple and I received our order very quickly"

"Your site made it extremely easy to find the exact memory to upgrade my 4yr old Toshiba laptop. Notification and delivery were done swiftly and as advertised. The memory installed with out a hitch and I thank you for your excellent service. I will certainly recommend you to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by jprfree on January 10 2011 10:04:09 AM

"I ordered 10 Lanyard/Neck Strap for USB Flash Drives and received a free 2G memory stick with my order. MemorySuppliers shipped my order that same day, and I received it two days later. The lanyards are beautiful - plain black with quick release tabs. Exactly what I wanted. And the 2G memory stick included was just icing on the cake. Great price, great value, excellent shipping. 5 stars all-around!"

"We were having a difficult time finding a memory card for an older model digital camera at a fair price. At Memory Suppliers we found the right card and a reasonable price. The website was easy to navigate, the order was placed with no hassle, it was processed, shipped and received within a few days. We definitely will go back!"

"I've used Memory Suppliers several times in the past, and have always had a very positive experience. They're very quick at responding to questions, and have always been able to provide me with the correct information. Products are packaged well, and have always come very quickly."

"Needed a network card for my printer. The price was excellent and had the card within 2 days of placing my order. "

"Great products. Great prices. Great service. Quickest shipping. You can't do better than that. Thank you!!!"

"The site was easy to navigate, shipping was very reasonable and fast, and the product shipped was exactly what I expected (unlike my experience with a different supplier - who shipped out an internal card instead of an external device). I'll use this supplier again when I'm shopping for computer components!"

"I purchased a Fire Wire for my son for Christmas. The item arrived sooner than promised and was just as described. My questions about the product were answered promptly and accurately by the customer service department. I would not hesitate to do business with MemorySuppliers in the future.

Thanks,

L Malone
Tucson, Arizona

"I am very happy with the service I received from memory suppliers and also with the product. It came very quickly and was very easy to install. The price was great. I would very deffinatley recommend friends and families to your website, I also will purchase again as needed. Thanks again for your service.Nancy Knight"

"Excellent transaction. Prompt shipping and recieved exactly what I ordered. "

"MemorySuppliers.com ROCKS! They have a complete range of products, the order was filled quickly and the price was RIGHT. And no, I do not work for them!"

"Outstanding products, prices, customer service and shipping"

MemorySuppliers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemorySuppliers.com is not a merchant member
MemorySuppliers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!