Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a couple of hard drives since they were the cheapest merchant I could find in Canada for this particular model. Unfortunately after I placed the order the hard drive went into "back order" status. So I emailed them to see when they would ship and got a personal reply saying that they were expected from their US warehouse within a few days and he upgraded my shipping from ground to expedited so I would get them sooner. Nice!

Recommend this site if not for the great price, but for the excellent customer service.

"The search was quick and easy and pointed me directly to the upgrade I needed."

"I searched my local businesses in Edmonton for some 2 gig sticks of memory for my laptop and also checked Tiger Direct and neither place had more than a 1 gig stick. I did a search online and found the MemoryDepot and they had just what I wanted at a reasonable price I wasted no time using my paypal account to purchase it and even got lucky with free shipping. Product was shipped within 2 days. Service in my opinion was great now just to wait for the postal service, can wait to get my 4 gig of memory."

"No problem finding the right memory, shipped pretty quickly."

"I ordered a product and paid extra for the 2 day delivery. I felt I should have received it by now but am not 100% certain because of the Easter holidays"

"Easy to order. Just what I wanted at a great price. "

"Excellent customer service! In addressing several problems in resolving a partcularly tricky memory config issue, including one of my own fault, MemoryDepot went out of their way to work to a successfull resolution. I highly recommend MemoryDepot!"

Salt Spring Island

"They run a great business. Helped choose my memory upgrade easily. I have no complaints unless of course it does not fit. Thanks memorydepot.com. This upgrade will help me from purchasing a new computer for the time being. Also a major plus u r Canadian."

"Excellent prices but order took 2 days to ship."

"Best price I could find. Very good customer service advice and fast delivery."

"I was referred to Memory depot from Canada Post. I am delighted with this company. It took only 4 days to receive my order.
Packaging was great. and thanks for your business card. this item was very difficult to find, even tomtom does not have it in stock, and they could not tell me who had it either. Memory depot came through big time. thank you.

"Using memorydepot.com was quick, safe, reliable, and CHEAP!! Product was sent as described and on time. I have nothing bad to say and will defintetly use again. "

"I found easily the appropriate memory product for my computer; which is quite important."

"fast and serius, i hope this works fine for me..."

"Great store and great price! Would buy again."

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!