MemoryDepot.com Reviews - page 3 - memorydepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 165 reviews

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Easy to order. Just what I wanted at a great price. "

"Excellent customer service! In addressing several problems in resolving a partcularly tricky memory config issue, including one of my own fault, MemoryDepot went out of their way to work to a successfull resolution. I highly recommend MemoryDepot!"

Salt Spring Island

"They run a great business. Helped choose my memory upgrade easily. I have no complaints unless of course it does not fit. Thanks memorydepot.com. This upgrade will help me from purchasing a new computer for the time being. Also a major plus u r Canadian."

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent prices but order took 2 days to ship."

"Best price I could find. Very good customer service advice and fast delivery."

"I was referred to Memory depot from Canada Post. I am delighted with this company. It took only 4 days to receive my order.
Packaging was great. and thanks for your business card. this item was very difficult to find, even tomtom does not have it in stock, and they could not tell me who had it either. Memory depot came through big time. thank you.

"Using memorydepot.com was quick, safe, reliable, and CHEAP!! Product was sent as described and on time. I have nothing bad to say and will defintetly use again. "

"I found easily the appropriate memory product for my computer; which is quite important."

Rating 8/104/5

"fast and serius, i hope this works fine for me..."

"Great store and great price! Would buy again."

"Products are easy to find on the web page and placing the order was quick and easy. I previously tried a competing company but the process screwed up so bad I left. Kudos to the web master!"

"I really enjoyed my experience buying from MemoryDepot.com. I'll bye from them again if I need some more computer part. Tanks"

Montréal, Québec

"The moment I called for service I was transferred to a local rep that spoke my native language (French). The rep in question then did everything he could to satisfy my needs of product and speedy shipment. "

"I had excellent phone and website service with MemoryDepot. I am very pleased and would definitely use this service again"

"Shipping was really fast! They sent it out the next morning. Haven't received it yet but I'm sure it's a quality product for a good price. I've bought from MemoryDepot before, which is why I'm buying again. Buying from my computer's manufacturer would've cost me an arm and a leg. Awesome service! Thanks guys."