Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"By mistake I ordered the wrong memory modules. My e mail was responded to very quickly and I was kindly told to mail the product back for a full reimbursement."

"Great company to deal with, email responses are in a quick timely manner."

"Excellent source for memory"

"Really excellent experience. Fast shipping, fast response regarding a Mac memory issue. Would strongly recommend them.

philip

"all memory ive bought works just fine and couldnt be any happier with the service and the free shipping is great and also the short time it took to get them...your the best"

"I receided my order within 24 hours. I was really surprised and happy. Product is what I ordered. Little bit unsatisfied for technical reasons with the efficiency"

"Memory arrived in scheduled time frame and works flawlessly thus far. I'm very satisfied. Thank you for your service, I saved hundreds versus going with Apple's memory."

"Good service and good support.No hassles for rma.

"Can I say extremely unsatisfied? It took almost a month to send me the product that is defective. Tech support said to send it back at my own expense and expect to wait about 2 more months. Their website still shows the product as available."

modified review This review was modified by JetEye on May 30 2012 05:39:49 PM

"I was confused by your description off the DIMM configuration. It was describing the number of modules on the card, which I mistook as total memory."

"Found exactly what I was looking for, fast, and concise. Order shipped very quickly. I will use MemoryDepot.com for all my memory needs. Great job, and very fair prices."

"Thank you guy, service was excellent as usual.
Keep on doing a good job.

"What MemoryDepot needs to learn is to establish clear communication with the customer. Spelling out how long delivery of goods is going to take respectively informing the customer in case delivery is going to take much longer than what one would expect. They should understand that this will make life easier for the customer and therefor reflect better on 'MemoryDepot'. As it is now it's a bit frustrating..."

"Excellent transaction with fast shipping. Great product and price."

"Ordering was easy and the order was shipped in a timely fashion, just wished they would include tracking info with the e-mail letting me know the order had shipped."

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!