Stores > MemoryDepot.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review MemoryDepot.com by clicking a star below.
2012-07-25

"I ordered an LCD monitor from them because they had the correct model I was looking for at a decent price. Also, they were based fairly close to my location (I live in NY, about 1.5 hours from their Canadian location in Montreal). Despite being so close, it took days for my monitor order to be processed. Their explanation: "This unit is only available in our Canadian location and is a large item. So there are more logistical information that need to be reviewed before the product can ship." I ordered my monitor on 7/18/12 and received it 7/25/12. Communication from the company left something to be desired, as well as the slow processing time. I feel the shipping could have been faster given I'm so close. Also, their shipping method seems to be rather silly. They hauled my package across the border, and shipped it from within the US to my city. Also, once it did ship, I did receive a tracking number that did work eventually. So, despite how I feel, I did receive the monitor and it works fine. They could just use better communication and a website that is less poorly designed."

2012-07-17

"I am quite pleased with the service provided, especially when I needed information on an urgent basis. The customer service agent was very helpful.They were able to process the order expeditiously. I am hoping to receive the shipment on time as promised"

2012-06-28

"My son and I ordered 8 GB of memory recently and found, to our dismay, that the memory was the wrong type. I contacted MemoryDepot and found them to be friendly, helpful, and kind enough to accept the memory for a refund. MemoryDepot is a world class company that knows how to treat people right. Much thanks MemoryDepot! "

2012-06-12

"By mistake I ordered the wrong memory modules. My e mail was responded to very quickly and I was kindly told to mail the product back for a full reimbursement."

2012-06-07

"Great company to deal with, email responses are in a quick timely manner."

2012-06-01

"Excellent source for memory"

2012-05-31

"Really excellent experience. Fast shipping, fast response regarding a Mac memory issue. Would strongly recommend them.

philip

2012-05-31

"all memory ive bought works just fine and couldnt be any happier with the service and the free shipping is great and also the short time it took to get them...your the best"

2012-05-31

"I receided my order within 24 hours. I was really surprised and happy. Product is what I ordered. Little bit unsatisfied for technical reasons with the efficiency"

2012-05-31

"Memory arrived in scheduled time frame and works flawlessly thus far. I'm very satisfied. Thank you for your service, I saved hundreds versus going with Apple's memory."

2012-05-31

"Good service and good support.No hassles for rma.

2012-05-30

"Can I say extremely unsatisfied? It took almost a month to send me the product that is defective. Tech support said to send it back at my own expense and expect to wait about 2 more months. Their website still shows the product as available."

2012-05-28

"I was confused by your description off the DIMM configuration. It was describing the number of modules on the card, which I mistook as total memory."

2012-05-18

"Found exactly what I was looking for, fast, and concise. Order shipped very quickly. I will use MemoryDepot.com for all my memory needs. Great job, and very fair prices."

2012-05-17

"Thank you guy, service was excellent as usual.
Keep on doing a good job.

Share MemoryDepot.com's store rating

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!