MemoryDepot.com Reviews - page 2 - memorydepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 165 reviews

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Good service and good support.No hassles for rma.

"Can I say extremely unsatisfied? It took almost a month to send me the product that is defective. Tech support said to send it back at my own expense and expect to wait about 2 more months. Their website still shows the product as available."

modified review This review was modified by JetEye on May 30 2012 05:39:49 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"I was confused by your description off the DIMM configuration. It was describing the number of modules on the card, which I mistook as total memory."

"Found exactly what I was looking for, fast, and concise. Order shipped very quickly. I will use MemoryDepot.com for all my memory needs. Great job, and very fair prices."

"Thank you guy, service was excellent as usual.
Keep on doing a good job.

Rating 4/102/5

"What MemoryDepot needs to learn is to establish clear communication with the customer. Spelling out how long delivery of goods is going to take respectively informing the customer in case delivery is going to take much longer than what one would expect. They should understand that this will make life easier for the customer and therefor reflect better on 'MemoryDepot'. As it is now it's a bit frustrating..."

"Excellent transaction with fast shipping. Great product and price."

"Ordering was easy and the order was shipped in a timely fashion, just wished they would include tracking info with the e-mail letting me know the order had shipped."

Rating 8/104/5

"First time user. Easy to find what I wanted"

"What a great experience!. I was looking everywhere for memory to expand my Kingston 512MB stick to 2 GB. Other sellers advertised their memory sticks as "available" but when I emailed them I either got no reply or a form email that they were presently out of stock. I emailed MemoryDepot with the same question and got an immediate response that the sticks I wanted were in stock. I also found out that the price was better than all others I contacted and FREE shipping. Wo hoo - I'm a very happy camper!
Ron

"Ordered a couple of hard drives since they were the cheapest merchant I could find in Canada for this particular model. Unfortunately after I placed the order the hard drive went into "back order" status. So I emailed them to see when they would ship and got a personal reply saying that they were expected from their US warehouse within a few days and he upgraded my shipping from ground to expedited so I would get them sooner. Nice!

Recommend this site if not for the great price, but for the excellent customer service.

Rating 8/104/5

"The search was quick and easy and pointed me directly to the upgrade I needed."

"I searched my local businesses in Edmonton for some 2 gig sticks of memory for my laptop and also checked Tiger Direct and neither place had more than a 1 gig stick. I did a search online and found the MemoryDepot and they had just what I wanted at a reasonable price I wasted no time using my paypal account to purchase it and even got lucky with free shipping. Product was shipped within 2 days. Service in my opinion was great now just to wait for the postal service, can wait to get my 4 gig of memory."

"No problem finding the right memory, shipped pretty quickly."

"I ordered a product and paid extra for the 2 day delivery. I felt I should have received it by now but am not 100% certain because of the Easter holidays"