Write a review »
  • Rating 6.67/10 132 reviews

McBub.com is not a merchant member
    McBub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • McBub.com contact information

"TERRIBLE! I ordered a tablet. It was defective. they made ME pay to ship the peice of crap back to "repair" it, which took over a month with no response from them. When I finally inquired about the repair, they said they would then ship it back DHL (3-5 days). No thanks! There was definitely a language barrier throughout the whole process. I finally got a refund in October for a tablet I ordered in June!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!"

"Not at happy with thier service.Had ordered
Cute Funny Electric Walking Barking Puppy Dog Doll Toy Yellow Color with Fleck(AA110001) USD 5.09 Solar DIY Educational Kit Toy Boat Fan Car Robot 6 in 1 USD 5.87
New Infrared Remote Control Die-Cast Simulated RC Wall Climbing Car Toy for Children Kids USD 19.70

All 3 products were crap.The dog worked for 1 day , the car worked for hardly 3 to 4 times after which the car battery would never charge.
Asked Mcbub to refund they started giving excuses in one way or the other.Pretended they could not understand english , misleaded and pulled the issue for long.Then they asked for video of toy not working.I spent all the time and provided them the video.And then no email response from them whatsoever.
Feels like being cheated.Extremely untrusty,poor communication and service.Would never trade with these people again.Very unhappy.You would be very disappointed at the quality of the product and customer service they provide.Stay away from these people.Would not recommend.

modified review This review was modified by Aslam.nz on October 09 2012 08:37:57 PM

"McBub did a poor job of packaging the tablet that I ordered - their neglect in packaging led to a broken display. I understand product issues, but I don't understand the poor events that followed. After putting me to work to document the issue so that they could make a case against the shipper, McBub offered to send me a replacement, but only after I paid to ship the item to China. After this process, the gift was too late - I had to make a quick purchase. Item was shipped (at my expense) to China. McBub acknowledge receipt and have since stopped returning my emails and have not refunded my money, product cost or shipping. While under $90, McBub has essentially stolen this money from me. Unless you wish to risk donating to this company with poor customer service, I recommend that you look elsewhere."

Nicholas20's Avatar
Trinidad W.I

"Mcbub was a great experience after having to deal with other companies and shipping back tablet.

I ordered a tablet from mcbub and mcbub/Giovanni was pleasant/excellent to talk to. They even gave me all the accessories for the tablet with discount saving me approx. 40USD which is simple marvelous. It was shipped via DHL and I got my package on time to DHL 3-5days delivery. Tablet/Accessories is great and would recommend anyone to shop/do business with Mcbub.

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered the 7" tablet from McBub. Unfortunately it was defective. After chatting/emailing (there are language barrier, so be patient), McBub agreed to ship me the new tablet right after I shipped the defect one back (I provided them tracking number). Normally McBub must receive the defect one first which could take up to 3 weeks to get the new tablet after sending out the defective one. In my case, I got the new tablet in 10 days.

The language barrier is a concern when dealing with McBub. If they do business in US (or any country), I feel they should provide local support. This is something McBub should improve. Having said that, McBub did try their best effort to satisfy customers. I had a bit of mixed feelings, frustrated with the language barrier but happy with the customer's first attitude.

Thanks McBub and please have local support, then you are super.

Larry Trinh

modified review This review was modified by liemtrinh on August 27 2012 11:13:53 AM

"Mcbub is a very good and trustfull site.
The product quality is good, and if it's not you get always quick a reply from the service.
Trust me you won't be scammed!

A happy buyer

"Hello. -

I want to comment that McBub is a well-stocked shop, economical and quality products, besides that the staff working there have a high sense of responsibility and honesty.

Want to make a good buy or a good investment think no more, purchase McBub ...

Greetings and thank staff for their support especially Sara Chow, the best employee of this store.

Finally I want to say, the warranty on their products it is very effective, buy without fear ...

Regards
Oscar Bruciaga

"Great company. The tablets I bought were a great deal, practically a steal. I enjoyed using them, and so did my kids. They were great quality. I had a small issue with my order, and the customer service took care of it right away with no problems at all. I really will buy from them again and recommend anyone else to buy also. Giovanni from customer service took care of my issues quickly and easily convinced me to remain a loyal customer. "

"Hello! I use McBub.com on a daily basis. I live in the U.S. and actively sell on craigslist, so i constantly order new product!
McBub has some of the nicest customer services, fastest order processing services, and best products at an amazing price! I got these products, take pictures, and then post it online on craigslist. Within hours i get phone call after phone call of offers to buy these! Thanks mcbub for your amazing services!

"I ordered the McPad tablet which is excellent value for money.
When I got it there was a problem with the charger - it didn't go all the way in the tablet jack so I had to push it in.
I contacted the staff at McBub and they replied promptly - quickly sent me a new charger no questions asked.
It works fine now and I'm really happy with the tablet.
Despite the initial problem I am awarding maximum ratings because of the efficiency of the customer service.
Thanks!

"I Ordered a 7" Android Tablet with 4.0 ICS for only 69.99 and I have to say I'm VERY happy with it. I'm in the USA, and it only took about 10 days to get here and it was up and running as soon as I powered it on. Haven't put it down since I got it. Today, the screen had cracked and the touch was not working correctly. So I hopped onto McBub's Online Chat to let them know, and to see if It would be possible to purchase a replacement screen. I talked to Giovanni, which was VERY helpful and polite, and he walked me through some steps to try and get the touch working again. It didn't work but i'm glad to say that he offered to send me a brand new one, for free. For the price, and the customer service, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Tablet from them."

"I purchased a 7' Android tablet and it has a couple of flaws with the power input and a small speck inside the screen. I chated with customer service representative Giovanni and he was VERY helpful.

After talking with them, they offered a refund if I sent it back. Because of the cost of shipping it wasn't worth it to return over these issues, but since the tablet was not 100% McBub & Giovanni was VERY helpful and gave me a partial refund on the total amount of the tablet

5 star service, they spent time with me to make me feel like an important customer and help me with my problems!

"I've been delighted with my $70 Android tablet (The McPad F1), but also pleased at the support. They really do try to help, even though the tablet was cheap and I'm a lowly Android newb."

Rating 8/104/5

"McBub is having to good range of product. Their android Tablets are always ahead. Their support, firmware and software update is good but online support (online Chat) very to connect to an operator or an operator with good technologies knowledge. They may need to improve on item tracking during the process of delivery. As the tracking web site is not updated for the movement of the items. Overall I still their services and products."

"I ordered a 10" Android tablet but, sadly, my order decided to misplace itself. Shipping customer service was VERY responsive and resolved the issue the next day. Received the tablet in pristine condition, and it works beautifully. I'm very pleased with McBub and will definitely order from it again."