"Very good on-line store.
Keeps it promises.
Excellent products at super-low prices!

"Excellent customer service."

"I don't know what other people were complaining about their customer service. I (pre)ordered a Cube U30gt2 tablet and after waiting for 2 weeks, I decided to cancel the order and buy another brand. The refund was prompt to my Paypal account. Then I ordered a Nextway F9X tablet, the price was $205. When I checked out, the price was changed to $214. On both occasions I spoke with a chat operator by the name of Annie. She was very very helpful and made the price adjustment. As a bonus, she also arranged the tablet shipped out by EMS express. Thanks Annie.
I will definitely shop with them again.

USA

"My order was out of stock but Annie was extreemly helpful and polite. she replaced my order with the new item ready to be shipped immediately. Great Job annie"

"I bought the phone F1658 and I was amazed by its quality and speed of delivery. There are no problems. Delivery to Bulgaria in just 10 days."

""I placed an order but my address details were not complete. I contacted them and I was helped quickly.

Recommended."

"I purchased from Mcbub.com a tablet pc and I found myself very well. Annie followed me with many e-mails and software problem solved. Very good seller and excellent after-sales service. I recommend it to all of you. Best wishes and big thanks to the assistance of Annie. max"

"Hello
Nina Help me with my order, I was doing wrong
My address was wrong and the shipping can be faster with the same price
Nina help me with this issue

"I'm very happy with this trade, I have ordered several times and always everything was in order. I ordered the phones Star, Feiteng, tablet PCs and some other goods. I've always had everything arranged, sales personnel do their best to accommodate your requirements. I communicated via wholesale@mcbub.com with Giovanni. He is very helpful and very trying. I highly recommend it.
Delivery time is always up to about 1-3 weeks after ordering.

modified review This review was modified by djservis on April 02 2013 08:50:25 AM

"Recently purchased an onda V812 android tablet and some accessories from McBub, after reading their reviews on a android tablet forum.
Found the whole experience painless, and their customer service excellent. Product arrived in 11 days (china to UK).
I even came set up in english, with UK adapter plug, and UK user manual.
I'd purchase from them again.

"I love mcbub.com it's just an awesome site to get cool items,and the customer service is fantastic not to mention the shipping I got my order in like a week this is awesome I am totally gonna buy from you guys again you got my trust..."

"I am a retailer in Maldives and I am doing this business almost five years. I have long time experience with mcbub.com and I am so happy with trading with them. Within two weeks goods are on my hand in register mail. All the goods are good condition and all the products are very quality. I have never get any problem with money or not getting any package but some time it will get late to delivery on my country post office. If you want fast shipping please try DHL. I am trust the site and I recommend to buy on mcbub.com

youtube

"I am very well pleased with the service of www.mcbub.com, excellent cheap prices, support and delivery via DHL in 2-3days to Europe. What else can you ask for? My sales Representative was Giovanni Oliver, he took care of shipping, payments and that the items get delivered on time, I would obviously buy again. If you want this Excellent Sales Rep, add him on skype as giovanni oliver. If you need proof of the Dhl delivery, email me on repairs4less@gmail.com Thanks!! "

"Do not buy anything from this site please. I paid for an tablet a week ago, and I have been contacted the customer services several times. However, there is no reply so far. Bad customer service."

"My Minix Neo X5 and A-1 air remote arrived today (from Shenzhen, China!) just under a week from the night I placed the order, and I live in the boonies in Atlantic Canada! The X5 and A-1 both worked fine right out of the box. I can't speak, about McBub's customer support because I have had nothing to complain about, but the products were received in perfect condition and shipping took less time than promised."

McBub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McBub.com is not a merchant member
McBub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!